All Comments on 'A Coincidence of Wants Ch. 03'

by justgottawrite

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow. Very nice.

Another flawless installment. Thanks for a great story. I'm ready for more after they settle down into a sweet day-to-day reality. I like the ultimate devotion shown by the mother and son. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whoa!

That was beyond words. That was a heart touching story that had love, drama, longing, and true love. People say you cannot help who you love and your story takes that and rings true to how this could happen. I just hope you keep writing cause this is something special.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

Very erotic and loving

Thanks for the read.

BroadusBroadusabout 11 years ago
Great writing...

You are gifted as a writer. Your story is erotic, sensual and arousing.

the slow building of passion leading to the sexual release is what makes a good story , IMHO.

Looking for more.

momsonromancemomsonromanceabout 11 years ago

simply the best story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"For the rest of tonight, I don't want either of us to forget what our relationship really is."

This is such a great story. That quote is the mother talking, and it's very important in any relationship where a boy is fucking his mom. None of that "I forgot she was my mother, she was just a beautiful and desirable woman" shit. The most ball-clutchingly exciting motherfucking story is when both mom and her boy have it clearly in the front of their minds that this is a son sticking his stiff young prick up his own mother's mommy-hole, the very same wonderful hole he was born from as a little baby, his own damn birth canal. That's what puts the boy into a fuck-frenzy and makes mom cum like crazy. "It's my own mother's cunt, it's MY OWN MOTHER'S FUCKING CUNT!" his mind screams. He pounds away at it, he slams it over and over again, it's like he's trying to get his whole self back up inside. Finally, the boy yells, "MOM! MOMMY!" gives a big grunt, and unloads his young balls to the last drop, shooting his mother a huge twatful of his creamy semen. You've heard the grand old saying, "a mother's twat is her son's playground"? From now on the boy'll be making great big puddles in his personal playground.

LasywaiterLasywaiteralmost 11 years ago
Totally awesome story!

I have read many mother and son stories, for it is a favourite genre of mine, and i have to say that for once i have found exactly what i am looking for in this type of story! More writers should follow your example of making the mother and son know, with all their heart, of their forbidden relationship and embrace it fully. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PREGNANCY

Does she have the Baby?

ARE THEY STILL FUCKING?

inneedindeedinneedindeedover 10 years ago
Wishing

What a wonderful love story.

I I wish that I could get my son to have intercourse with me and impregnate me.

I have tried hinting , but he hasn't got the message.

Any suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bleh

Why did you write like you were talking to me? I'm not a female for one thing.

This tense is the worst way to write. Not even worth a vote.

Thefutaisnow1Thefutaisnow1over 9 years ago
Nice

I like the fact that his mother wanted to revel in how wrong this was and enjoy it fully. Nice story

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I find this story truly erotic, romantic and sensual. Excellent story of love and passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous