All Comments on 'A Coming Of Angels'

by AngelCherysse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DarthGatorDarthGatorabout 19 years ago
Que rico!

Well done! Articulate, literate, and sensual. That's saying a lot when many authors at this site don't seem to know the difference btween "your" and "you're", "its" and "it's", and "there" and "their". The intricasies and nuances of your prose and vocabulary impressed me. I'm a newbie reader and author here, and this was the first story of yours that I have read. However, I intend to add you to my "favorites" list today and read each of your stories. Keep 'em cuming! Ciao!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!!!!

Okay, something different from the premier TG author on Literotica, if not the Internet. This one is just a normal boy-meets-girl story - yeah, right! The sex, as always, is scorching. The writing style, the way she crafts her story, weaving together even the most innocuous of details, is completely mesmerizing. If this be an attempt to reach out to a broader audience, three cheers and best wishes!

MirrorMirrorabout 19 years ago
Talent reveals breadth

AngelCherysse is one of the most dependable sources for satisfying erotica on Lit. AC's writing is what Lit is all about. It's just that much better when your favorite author demonstrates a heretofore unrevealed breadth by tackling a completely different story genre & plot with the same amazing grace. Thanks, AC, for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Best Author

This is a different genre and yet the story is as gripping as ever. Cherysse is a fabulous writer and must be the best writer of this type of story on the Internet. I look to getting her works published next.

Worshiper Phoenix

MontannaMontannaalmost 16 years ago
Exquisite!

This has to be the best, most well written story I have read in years. You brought tears to my eyes! I'm at a loss for words. Keep it up your, writing is awesome.

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihneover 15 years ago
Cherysse is injured

Just everyone knows, Angel was injured in a bicycle accident, but she's okay now and will be back soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous