All Comments on 'A Company Affair Ch. 03'

by Lorri4you

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great dialogue

I always enjoy a woman's writing it is real in a sense a male writer seems to get carried away the female on the other hand know what she expects a telling detail read the letter too guess you wanted anonimity since names changed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Where will this Go - Reality or cuckolding

Pretty well written - there is talent here - but no real track record of theme for this author.

Lets hope it remains sensual and entertaining and not cheating for 10 chapters without spousal awareness and marital consequence.

If it turns into cuckolding or some other FETISH, you will disappoint most normal readers here to seek some arousal, not be sickened or angered by jaded perverted non-realism. The few sickies who need inhumane depraved, perverted dimensia to get through thier jaded senses already have enough here.

We have hope for you (and us) and now shall see where you go with this. Selfishly, we hope the hidden hankerchief means discovery and lifelike realistic consequence in some manner. Comments and scores are higher and more favorable when art imitates life.

Onward and upward hopefully

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Wow-a wife being blackmailed

And of course, she has the self-control of a 5-year old in a candy store. It's funny though, she will probably tell everyone around her what the problem is, just not the one that can fix it and forgive her. It would be nice in these stories if the blackmailee (is that a word?) had an ounce of intelligence.

"God, I hate doing this, but I love my husband (haha) and I just can't resist the big cock!"

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Where do you go from here

Very well written and I enjoy what you have done so far. You have written this from a womans view point and its great but I see a few things missing one is guilt two is how easy she is pushed into cheating again. You have started something good with this story but some place due have to be paid and the husband has a right to know. Wheather he leaves her of they can make the marriage work is up to you. There has to be consequences for her actions. Will this just be a cuckold story or something much much better its up to you

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Where do you go from here

Very well written and I enjoy what you have done so far. You have written this from a womans view point and its great but I see a few things missing one is guilt two is how easy she is pushed into cheating again. You have started something good with this story but some place due have to be paid and the husband has a right to know. Wheather he leaves her of they can make the marriage work is up to you. There has to be consequences for her actions. Will this just be a cuckold story or something much much better its up to you

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
What

Yet another fucking office whore blackmailed into being a sex slave story. Where have I seemed to have seen this type story before?

Will hubby find out and this poor blackmailed slutwhorewife feed her husband her lover's cum from her blackmailed, cum filled, well worn used twat? Will her lover order her to quit having sex with her cuckolded wimphub? will she have to fuck all his friends to maintain his silence?

How unique this story theme is. Will her lover convince her to have her daughters fuck him at will too to maintain his silence? Will she convince hubby to wear a cock cage, let her lover/blackmailer move in and be head of the house because he has a bigger cock and can cum more than her husband ever could?

Stay tuned folks and watch her husband turned into a cuckolded wimp and him begging his wife and lover to shit in his mouth and her lover fuck him up the ass after his wife has fucked a group of released bi-sexual convicts at a halfway house where 50% are HIV+, Stay tuned to see her impregnated , give birth and her wimpy hubby raises six more of her stump bred children after he lover orders her off birth control..... Stay tuned while he puts them all through college. Well, at least they are white children. If they were black, now that would really be unique folks...

Pretty good writing but the theme. ? naw, been done to many times and the endings are all the same old crock of unbelievable shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

Very good--so far. I will reserve my final judgment until I see where this leads. Naturally, my judgment of the "lady" was formed in her first few minutes at the party. I doubt if she can sink any lower but the other characters can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
gee where have i seen this before

another woman with no morals and is willing to give up her life KIDS included to be blackmailed by some conniving bastard .... and not the good sense to shoot him as she meetshim at the door....and of course she will be to guilty to tell her hubby till he finds out the hard way ...which will be way worse then because by then she will be nothing but putty in the hands of the blackmailer and wont have any self respect left either .... gee where have i seen this before ...please at least give us a hubby with some balls when he does find out as we all know it has to eventually happen ...show some origanality PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
once again

the category doesn't fit th circumstances Non consenual/reluctance. Nope not in my old cranium. She was bored, sucked and fucked a n ogood son of a bitch at a party. istead of telling him the second time around that she was going to meet him at the door with a loaded gun, she opened her robe and sucked his cock. Non-consensual? Reluctant? "I don't think so Tim", as the tool time character used to say. Non consensual would have been if she was raped by this bastard. Reluctant would have been if she really didn't want to do it but as soon as she knew what might be she went with it. What this worthless motherfucker did was open her robe and gobble his cock as her pussy got wetter.

there should be consequences for both of these character's actions, but there won't be. Just another cuckold story where the husband will be forced to accept the reality of his used to be wife's inability to say no to dropping her panties and fucking every son of a bitch in sight.

Hopefully this Authoress will have a change of heart and let the story take a turn toward reality of real world. STDs maybe, and complete rejection of her by her husband, retribution in the form of death or a real bad ass-whipping of the blackmailer, expulsion of the wife by the husband and revelation to the daughters and the rest of her acquaintances of her infidelity to him and her family.

That dreaded word that most women hate to hear about her ex husband just got married to a woman better looking and10 years younger than she was.

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
Can't blame Jake....

for doing what he is doing. He really knows her better than she will ever realize. When a man finds easy access to pussy, the hell he will do it again! The only answer is how is this going to end?

jimrayjimrayabout 19 years ago
Make it real!!!

The score is for your writing talents, and your ability to bring the story to real life beleivabilty. It's very easy to see that your talents will alow you to do so if, you so chose!!! Well that being said, I'll be waiting for your next instalment. "Could Be One Of The Better Stories"!!!

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 19 years ago
So many things are weak in this story line

First, how in the devil did you decide to put this in non-consent? This woman is essentially whispering no, no while she is showing her wares and flopping onto her back.

Second, and this is so common, women never, never forget they have children and need to care for them.

Third, the gal has NO guilt, no emotion of any kind. "Oh darn, guess I'll have to such his cock and let him stick it in me. I'll have to clean it up, too. Wonder what I should fix for dinner?"

Like one of the earlier commentators, it begs for an ending, a denouement. Without it all you have is a series of sex events. Not even a real story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I want more

Why is this such great entertainment? I think good erotic fiction is hard to cum by. This fits to a tee. I would only like to see her enjoy it so much more. A guilty womans sexuality is so much more provactive than her regret. Make me believe she really wants it down deep and then can't help herself if you really want the antcipation of my climax....

skip.69skip.69about 19 years ago
Why?

Why do some people read a story and then condemn it. If I find I do not like a story I leave it alone, then forget it. I do not write nasty comments about it. After all, one mean's meat is another man's poison, so someone will probably like it. Why condemn it? I like this chain of stories, and wish I could chat with the author about future plans for it.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Writing

She is not as innocent as she appears, I quote "You are a married slut and whore. I bet this was not the first time that you offered that juicy pussy of yours to a strange cock, is it?"

"That is beside the point!" I replied, defensively.

What that tells me is that she's been infidelous before.

on the other hand, to answer the critics who say that she doesn't resist enough; if a woman says no, at any time, and the other person continues, it's nonconsent. Plain and simple! I can picture a defense attorney saying, "She didn't fight enough." Get real, bonehead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

5stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous