All Comments on 'A Company Affair Ch. 17'

by Lorri4you

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SHE LIKES IT...

This has been a long drawn out story and it is time you ended it. She is just another lying cheating slut wife and mother that looks forward to being with her lover. She could care less about her husband and children as long as her carnal desires are satisified. At first I felt sorry for her because she was being blackmailed and her husband might loose his new job, but now she is looking forward to her meetings with Jake and Greg. She has had the opportunity to confide in her husband, but she has not done so because Jake will not be around anymore. She is nothing but a cheat and she will always be a cheat. How is her husband and children suppose to respect and trust her once they find out and they will find out. Remember, what goes around comes around and she will find out the hard way what she has been doing with Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow, moral much.

Some of the story rambled but the blackmail aspect was good. People with morals such as the ones below shouldn't be reading stories like this if they are going to set you off so badly. Maybe, next time, instead of reading and morally judging someone based upon what she has written, you should remember that writing is a hard art to accomplish.

I liked it and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
God Damn It

lets see her get knocked up and have Jake's bastard, or Greg's but not Monty's. monty is so fucking stupid and "three Stooge like" he definitedly deserves to raise some stump bred bastards of hers and whoevers.

What i really want to see is Jake (her owner and operator), take complete control and instruct her that her pussy is not to be given to old Monty anymore and that he wants to have a baby with her. She is told to quit the pill and Monty is to fuck her only once more after she misses her first period and knows she is pregnant by Jake or Greg to seal the possibility that he might be the father in his own fucked up mind. Greg will only be allowed blow jobs and ass fucking until Jake gets his wigglers into her fertile pussy.

Jake then has her make him some money and perform in parking lots at clubs and with rich married guys at convention motels with Jake collecting blackmail money from them after Greg tapes them doing various sex acts. Jake sells them a copy of the tape and keeps one for reference to keep the money coming at a later date.

As her time to give birth draws closer, Jake even adds a little dialogue to the staged fuckings and insinuates that the married man in each video might be her bastard's daddy.This would bring in more money than a straight blackmail tape.lrry is so happy she is about to give birth to another child and especially Jake's to be raised by her "monty" that she loses any pangs of guilt that she ever had for her sluttiness. By the time she has her first bastard with Jake she has fucked over 300 men. That will get us through chapter 973 in September 2068. at one chapter every now and again. Lorry the author's grandchildren will finish this story with Monty seeing it on a digital image in a Holiday Inn on Mars while traveling there on business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
long road to ending

when will we see this story through...you are not running a soap opera here, are you? that's bullshit you know and the readers are restless. give us a break and let the whore rot in her delight. we want justice done here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

I have been reading this story and can't wait for another addition. You are very attentive to details and its not all about sex. It is about a how a woman deals with living two different lives. Her family life and her fantasy life in which she needs both to survive. Please keep the story going and you have one loyal fan. My email is "gstrehle@satx.rr.com".

Thanks

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
only one

only one comment not good or bad... but when will this story end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice work

I like this story. It's hot, and well written. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. You go, girl!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Company affair #17,365

It will be a new millennium, worlds have collided storms and disasters have plagued the earth. But “company affair” will still be here! Still, as if by an ancient curse, nothing have changed since chapter one, and if we know anything we know that nothing will ever change. “A twinge of guilt and shame” are still “coursing” through her body as she feeds her dumb husband endless meals. Another twinge – when she cleans more spots from more parts of the sofa (by now much chafed). She still awaits her masters to stick large objects into her and throw her around (that’s what women are for she is convinced). More showers, more self reports about the status of each wrinkle and hair on her body. There will also be the readers who find depiction of abused humiliated helpless dumb women to be the sexiest of female sexuality.

p.s. The main reason I keep commenting on this Non Story, is that I want to highlight the dangerous cumulative effect of normalizing brutality and abuse in general, and as is the case here, against women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Spare us...

Could the commenters who come here to give us all a moralistic lecture on the "degradation of women" please do their internet surfing somewhere else besides the Nonconsent section of a porn site? Like maybe disneyland.com? This section is designed for darker fantasies, and this is a very good one! Thanks to the author for making it long enough to give us a good sense of who the characters are and how they change over time! Great job, Lorri!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It sucked!

boring as hell, that's the real problem!

hmsandyhmsandyover 13 years ago

What ever happened to chapter 7?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like the history, but ...

Where the Chapter 7 is?, someone know what happend?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous