A Company Affair Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers

My breasts were not sagging yet, and still looked full and firm. My nipples stuck out enough to make an imprint on my blouses and thin bra's. The clean, fresh look of my bare pussy thrilled me the most. The cream had left the skin of my mound a soft pink and high-lighted the darker tan of my outer pussy lips. I spread my legs slightly and the longer, thin inner lips hung down in plain view. They were always noticed by my lovers and seemed to be always the first to be kissed and tongued. Satisfied, I made my way to my chest and extracted a pair of thin pink panties and a bra to match. From my closet, I choose a pastel pink floral print. house dress with pixie collar and buttons down the front.

I left the two top buttons open for a more casual look. I decided to forego the hose as I was choosing to wear a low sandal type shoe. Making my last minute inspection of myself, I twirled around in front of the mirror. Satisfied with the image I saw, I went into the family room to await the call that Jake had warned me about. As I sat there, waiting for the phone to ring, I looked at the TV and remembered the video. Knowing that I have to get rid of them, I went back into my bedroom and got the envelope and pictures I had hidden there. I rummaged through the self of video tapes and found the one I wanted.

Laying it aside, I picked up the envelope and extracted the pictures. There were 12 in all, approximately 5x7. I had to admit that Greg had done a professional job on them. I walked over to Monty's desk and sat down. I pulled the shredder out for access and slowly scanned each picture before sending it to the shredder slot. The close-ups were so clear and sharp you could see the moisture my pussy or mouth left on his cock. My stretched ass-hole around Jakes cock showed the depth of his penetration and the features of my face shown plainly to the camera. Others showed the bottle penetrating my cunt, and the bottle fully imbedded inside my pussy with just the neck showing. There was one of me comparing my dildo with Jakes prick. Both were wet and glistening from my mouth or pussy juices.

Every one of them showed enough of me to convince any and all who saw them that I was a willing partner in all the sexual positions. Even as I shredded each of them I knew that others had the same pictures and it wasn't going to change anything. Still I was glad to get rid of the incriminating evidence. Satisfied that the pictures were gone, I turned to the video. I stood there for long moments then, on an impulse, I inserted the tape into the video player. For the next hour, I watched the flickering screen as I fucked, sucked, masturbated, and preformed sexual acts that made me embarrassed all over again.

When it was over and the screen faded to black, I had cum twice with very little finger manipulation. In Monty's desk drawer, I found scissors and began to strip the tape from the case. Making a ball of the tape, I cut it into small strips, satisfied that it was beyond repair. Carefully, I picked up all the small scraps and placed them in the shredder basket then I got a sack and emptied all into a paper bag. I went into the garage and opened the garbage can and placed the sack under other household trash. Pleased to be rid of that portion of my shame, I went back to the family room to await the call from Greg.

*

(Author's Note)

To all my Fans and Critics alike. If you would like a personal response from me about my stories or other information, I will answer all who provides an e-mail address.

I promise that your e-mail will be safe and anonymous with me as well...

Sincerely, Lorri4you.

Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers
12