All Comments on 'A Company Affair Ch. 18'

by Lorri4you

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
ending

Lori its been a well writtng story, but please end it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
me thinks she needs to get jake and greg

in the same car with her and drive their ass off a cliff... id also have greg sign his company over to her hubby monty in the case of jakes death ...and after thecar exploded id damn sure make sure i never strayed again ...of monty catches her which i hope he does if she dont kill jake... hell he can own the company anyway after he takes that asshole to court with what evidence he has of what he has done...hell the simple matter of fucking and blackmailing a employees wife would cause him to have to pay millions to keep it out of the press

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
please lorrie

End it soon. It has just became a long drawn out same old, same old, story.

I can see what is coming now. The black Mdom Greg will order Lorrie to quit having sex with Monty, force her to have sex with his many friends, gangbangs, gets her pregnant, fucks her daughters, and make them high school black cock sluts. Please let it end, perhaps as a plot by Monty who knew all along that she was a slutwife,cheated on him with various men, and he couldn't take care of her, so he came up with this idea himself to keep her safely fucked properly by his friends who were safe, rather than her random fucks with strangers.

This is 700 kb of text long already, and has really gotten into less than a couple of months of real time in the story line.

At the beginning of the story it was explained that two years had gone by since she met Jake. For god's sake lorri, at this rate and at a one month interval between chapters, it will be many years before you conclude the story. Might even be like some writers and get religion before the conclusion years from now.Hell, end it and start another story. This one is boring and goes nowhere. This introduction of the new fuck partner is the first twist in 17 chapters. You are a good writer but follow up with one idea before introducing another. The daughters have been interesting to both her suiters but you never followed up on either daughter being fucked or forced into prostitution, their possibly becoming pregnant, nothing. Monty has had no suspicions which is total bullshit. most women and men would know in a heartbeat if their spouses were indeed having long time affairs or had an emotional problem as this scenario would cause.

Monty was originally supposed to be out of town all week and home on weekends. Now we learn that Monty is out of town only one day a week. Come on Lorrie, follow up on your previous commitments to storyline.

That is what you get when you make the story so damned long and repetitive. When you drag it out like this, you can't remember what has been introduced before, and have to introduce new scenarios to the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
its getting stupid by the minute

writer i applaud you for having enough nerve to show some one this crap.hubby ,childred, people in the hood and nobody see anything.on and on for this story has no consequences.next the gangbang at the wife home 7/11 at nigtht.enough already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How Embarrassing For you

Twenty stories -

Mostly (99%)negative comments galore -

very low scores -

You must be deeply into self humiliation - or just a very sick puppy who wants attention regardless of how bad it is.

Sad isn't it little sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lorri4you I liked the story

I liked the story and am waiting for the next one.

keep on writing girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lorri4you u just ruined ur story with this chapter

it has been a long story over a long period of time an i have enjoyed it till this chapter

i can tell how its going to go on, greg is going to have his friends fuck her then have her ganged bang then put her out on the street to make mony for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SO SAD ! !

How can you write a story about humiliating and ruining a marriage? This story was going downhill, but with this chapter, introducing someone new, it hit the bottom and did not bounce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
She's fucking in her daughter's bed?

Give me a break!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Chapter!

Goodness, I don't understand all the negative comments! This is well written, and I like the way the author tells you what she's thinking. I think the story's hot and I'll keep reading.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Let's see; a clueless husband, brain-dead children

and a slut wife who is as reluctant as a 5 year old in a candy store when it comes to sex. Times all that by 18 and you have this story. While I applaud the writer's skill, I detest the storyline completely. This should be moved to cheating wives or BDSM.

'She reluctantly removes her clothing faster than a speeding bullet, she reluctantly hops on a dick and rides it like a rodeo bronco buster and then she reluctlantly orgasms her ass off several times. She then spends one whole minute worrying about her family and then reluctantly masturbates over her reluctant fantasies.'

Repeat....several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oh, my gawd!

he's so big, so manly (no girly man like Gov. Arnold likes to say!), so sexy, so potent, so hard, so deviant,,, it makes my whole body, including my vagina, tingles, just by thinking about those things he makes to do --- soooo unwillingly, LEST he tells my husband and family, whom I love to death and will do any thing to protect!

but my gawd, that deviant sexy man,,, he gets me so excited on the things he makes me do, sooooo unwillingly! lol!!!

it's so stupid it's actually funny, the way the authors make these idiotic characters "talk" about their sexual activities of exchangig dirty bodily fluids with strangers, many of whom carry dozens of potent diseases

(look at the mouths and facial areas of these young girls in pornography: they are scared more and more as the years go by and no matter how much cosmetics they put on, it just doesn't fool the audience any more, so these "beautiful porn stars" just disappeare from the scene,,, oh, such a short but exciting life style,,, having such great sex with so many "sexy" men and women! lol!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Stick to One Dom and Get the Daughters into Play!

Losing its potentcy! (No Pun intended)

Bringing in other male doms ruins the character's fear and loathing of Jack. Stick to one-on-one coercion and fear.

Further, this woman has two hot daughters and he hasn't made a play for them? Definitely not believable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Author's own story...

I could sense why it took months before another chapter comes out. this is your story and it is still currently happening. while at first, you were so scared and concerned how this will affect your marriage, you slowly learn to enjoy it and in fact enjoying it more reliving those episodes you have cheated on your husband. damn him as long as you enjoy being fucked by those big cocks. damn you too!

and we can't read te ending until your hubby would soon discover your infidelities. how we wish it would be soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
absolutely hunky-dory

I'm so preoccupied with your COMPANY AFFAIRS series that i would open the page once in a while to see if there's new chapter coming out, and as soon as discovering there is, i would drink it in with utmost interest and attention.

your masterful description of Lorri's tough struggling between withholding unfaithfulness to her families and uncontrolably acquiring sexual pleasure from all sorts of sex activities especially hold my attention.

Please keep the story going...i'm so dying for what's coming next. and by the way, there's a chapter 7 missing. would you please be kind enough to post it again? thanks a million for that and your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
From a wifes view

I love this story and the others too, they show how we wifes are depending on our husbands. A man can follow his disires and go for any woman but we can never follow our lust without be judged sluts and whores.

I think yoru wirting is a good pice of work and it help us feel those deep inner feelings that we often have to hide.

Camilla

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
some stories are ruined from the start

this story got dumber as it went on.no consequences and no regard for her girls she put them in arms way.you as a writer kept pushing this crap and sooner are later you would see she cave in one time there he past her dumb ass around and around.now hubby is suppose to forgive,no man wants a dumb woman around his family.you make the hubby look like a fool and the childred look retarded to get this asshole and whore story out.she want this and he use her dumbass,she has no backbone or didn't love her family enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous