A Company Affair Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers

Greg chuckled softly as my hand circled his cock-shaft, my white hand seem to glow brightly as I stripped the black, silken skin back to expose the deep, black/purple gland of his swelling helmet-shaped cock head. I bent over at the waist for a closer look at his cock and quickly determined that it was much the same size as Jakes cock, but the black skin seemed to enhance the twisting veins running up and down the throbbing shaft. My left hand reached out to cup his balls as my right hand continued to stroke his large, rigid prick. His balls were slightly larger than Jake's but hung in the sac a lot lower.

With my hands stroking this large cock and balls, I soon noticed that the swollen head was dripping pre-cum. I released the shaft and it snapped up into a 45 degree angle and it throbbed just beneath my mouth. Opening my lips slightly, I extended my tongue and caught a large drop of pre-cum as it hung suspended by a thin thread of sticky juice. I opened my mouth and felt the swollen head slip past my teeth as my tongue bathed the entire head. I heard Greg moan happily and felt his hands holding my head as he pushed his hips forward, slowly working his black cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. With one hand holding my head down to his prick, Greg reached around my arm and caught one of my tits as it swung back and forth, pulling, and pinching the erect nipple hard.

"Suck it!" he moaned, "Suck my black cock!" his hips pushed it farther into my mouth, bumping against the opening of my throat. I felt my stomach muscles tighten and my thighs trembled so bad I thought I would fall, as the enormous climax racked my shaking body. Over and over my pussy squeezed and clinched, dripping my pussy juice down my thighs. My climax left me weak and trembling as I struggled to keep my balance. I sensed that Greg was very close to cumming and tightened my lips around his cock, sucking hard as his prick throbbed violently against my tongue. Greg stopped his movements, trying hard to keep from cumming. He quickly withdrew his cock from my mouth and straightened me up, wrapping his arms around me and pulled me to him, burying his tongue in my mouth.

Greg's large hands cupped my ass cheeks, spreading them as he lifted me bodily off my feet, his hard, slick cock sliding down my belly as he lifted me upwards. I tightened my arms around his neck, our tongues still dancing in each others mouths as I felt the swollen head of his prick slip between my thighs. I hurriedly spread my legs and wrapped them around his hips, locking my ankles behind his back. Slowly, I was lowered downward, the wetness of my pussy caused his cock to miss my pussy and brush my ass-hole. Greg's finger quickly slid between my ass cheeks, pushing his rampant prick between my dripping pussy lips. As he lowered my ass, I felt the blunt cock-head spread my cunt lips and sink deep into my belly. For long moments I clung to him, his cock buried so deep in my pussy as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure flowed through my body, bathing his black cock with the juices of my pussy.

Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers
12