A Company Affair Ch. 19

Story Info
The final outcome.
4.5k words
3.92
109.7k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers

My swollen clit was pressed tightly against the base of his cock, compounding the sensations as Greg held me close, his cock throbbing and jerking as he fought the urge to cum. I clasped my hands behind his neck and leaned back, seeing his muscles flex and tighten as he held my ass cheeks in his large hands. His chest muscles rippled under the smooth, black skin, broken only by a small patch of kinky, short hair, right in the middle of his chest. As I leaned backwards, I felt the pressure lessen on my clit as the angle changed and the black shaft sank a little deeper into my pussy. I became aware of a different sensation inside my pussy, a slight increase in pressure against my womb. Was Greg a bit larger than Jake, or was it just the position we were in?

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt Greg start lifting my ass up, drawing his black prick out of my wet, slippery cunt, only to relax and let me slip down again, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. I looked up into his smiling eyes and a grin on his lips. I twisted my shoulders, rubbing my hard, sensitive nipples back and forth against the black skin and the small patch of chest hair. I couldn't believe how sensual it was to see the vivid contrast of my white tits and legs against Greg's smooth, black skin. A fleeting thought flashed through my mind, wondering what it must look like with his black cock sinking so deep inside my white lips that only his balls were visible.

Pulling myself up against him, my tits flattening against his chest, I opened my mouth, accepting his probing, twisting tongue, sucking on it, hungrily. Out of breath, I lay my head on his shoulder, feeling his hot breath on my neck and ears as he continued to fuck his cock into my clasping pussy. The waves of pleasure building in my pussy with each inward stroke caused me to tighten my grip, straining my body to his as my cunt squeezed and clinched around the black cock, drawing forth a loud moan of pleasure as my pussy convulsed in another orgasmic shudder. Greg felt my pussy contracting around his cock and started thrusting deeper and harder into my clasping wetness. A loud groan of pleasure and a gust of hot breath against my neck signaled Greg's impending orgasm.

A hard thrust of his cock jolted me and I felt his cock throb and jerk violently, squirting his hot, thick cum deep inside my clinching pussy. Another hard jolt to my pussy and the continual throbbing of his black prick caused me to slip into a series of multiple climaxes, one ending just as another was starting. Both Greg and I were shaking from the orgasmic event. Greg's black, shiny skin was covered with a light covering of sweat from his exertion of fucking me standing up. I had a warm sensual tingle in my stomach as his prick gave another jerk, squirting the last of his cum into my sucking pussy. He slowing relaxed his hands and I felt myself just hanging to his body, only supported by my arms and legs and his softening black prick. I had expected him to carry me into the bedroom, and then I realized that it was impossible for him to walk because his jeans were still wrapped around his feet.

We laughed about it later, after I slipped off his cock and licked and sucked the combined juices of our pleasure and I helped him pull his feet from the restricting Jeans. I admit that I put aside the mental image of me fucking a complete stranger so readily in my own home, but the circumstances seemed to give me no other choice. His being black had no real bearing on the sexual scene, other than the contrasting skin tones. He seemed pleasant, not at all arrogant like Jake was. Greg was nice and courteous as he asked me to just relax and we could get to know each other better. I did begin to feel more at ease with him as I lead him into my bedroom.

The large load of cum that Greg had deposited inside my cunt, was beginning to ooze out and down my thighs, leaving a trail of thick globs. Not wanting to stain the carpet as before, I quickly placed my hand over my dripping pussy, pushing the thin, inner lips into the opening and stopping the flow. Greg grinned at me and followed me, telling me that I could take care of that problem. I stepped into the bathroom and quickly set down on the toilet, releasing the muscles controlling my bladder. A warm stream rushed forth, carrying a lot of cum with it. I wiped myself and flushed the toilet.

I walked over to the lavatory and looked in the mirror as I washed my hands. I saw the same face staring back at me. I didn't look any different. I was still a wife and a mother to my family. I grabbed a wash cloth and wet it, then wiped away the slippery trails of cum and pussy juice that had almost reached my knees. Rinsing the cloth several times, I wiped the lips of my bare pussy, even spreading them to remove as much of cum that remained inside me. I had a fleeting thought of escape, my mind searching for some way out, but there was none. I looked at the face in the mirror again, but this time I saw a slut and whore, just as Jake had told me I was. After all, I had now added a black man to the mix. A black stranger, whom I had admitted to my home and within thirty minutes, I had sucked his huge black cock and rode the same black cock to a very intense orgasm, all within a few feet of the doorway to my home. Had I really dropped all sense of respectability? When will this nightmare end?

I returned to the bedroom to find Greg lying on the bed smiling as I entered, his head propped up with Monty's pillow, his right hand slowly stroking the half-hard, black cock.

"Hey, Babe!" He grinned, as I approached the bed. "You sure know how to treat your company. You seemed to be eager to settle your debt to me, even more willing than Jake said you would be."

I felt the warm flush of embarrassment wash over me, spreading from my face and shoulders to my breasts, the areola's crinkling and pushing my nipples outward. I certainly was not acting like a married wife and mother, but a slut of a wife whom had let her sexual emotions take control.

"Please, Greg!" I begged, "Don't remind me of it. I just want to settle this affair as quickly as I can. I made a mistake and now I am paying the price for it. If I have to fuck and suck the whole town to keep my husband and girls from knowing about it, I will."

"Well, just so you know, I'm not as demanding as Jake. I like a good, willing piece of ass as much as anyone, but Jake is using you to the max. I plan on taking what I feel is right, then you can forget about me." He grinned and continued. "So, if you work at it willingly, it will be over for me, but I can't say the same for Jake."

He lay there, idly, obscenely, drawing the long black foreskin up, covering the purple/black, swelling head, only to expose it again on the downward stroke. I stood there for long moments, my eyes riveted to the hardening black muscle, watching it grow with each beat of his heart. It reminded me of a large, black snake with one eye, casting its hypnotic spell over the timid mouse staring back, unable to move or resist. Slowly, I moved to the bed, my eyes never leaving the thickening shaft. As I leaned over to get on the bed, I felt my tits swing forward as if helping me to gain my goal. A warm, fuzzy tingle spread through my stomach and thighs as I reached out with my small, white hand, my thumb and fingers circling the thick shaft just above his balls. I tightened my grip around it, pulling the huge penis into a straight-up position. I could feel the warmth and throb of his prick in my hand as I leaned over it, my lips already open.

The word "Willingly" rang in my ears like a bell. Could this be a way out? At least it was a hope, and that was something I had not thought about too much before. I licked my lips quickly, wetting them and then feeling them slip over the dark, plum-shaped cock head. I twisted my tongue around the throbbing head, searching for all the sensitive nerve endings. I heard Greg moan as I sucked harder, my cheeks hollowing as I pulled my head back, then filling with thick shaft as I lowered my mouth, feeling his cock bump the back of my throat. I felt Greg's hand on my leg, pulling me around. With his prick acting as a pivot, I was turned around until I raised my left leg, and straddled his head. My tits were flattened against the blackness of his stomach as I lay full length on top in the classic sixty-nine position.

Greg's large black hands circled my hips, his fingers spreading my ass cheeks as well as my pussy lips. His hot breath blew against my ass-hole as his broad tongue licked upwards. Greg's chin rubbed against my clit as his tongue slipped deep into my juicy cunt, slurping loudly as he worked his face up and down. Often, I could feel his mouth open wide and suck the long, inner lips of my cunt inside, bathing them with his tongue. I could feel the effect of his actions on my pussy as the tingles from my clit spread to my stomach and thighs, which caused my mouth to take his huge, black cock deeper. The mid-morning sun shining through my bedroom window reflected off the smooth, black cock, the moisture from my mouth marking the depth of my strokes.

Was it really the black skin and the sight of my white hand holding the large black balls that triggered the shattering orgasm which tightened every muscle in my body and sent a flush of fresh pussy juice to the probing, twisting tongue. In the throes of orgasm I gagged slightly as the swollen head slipped into my throat. Quickly, I pulled back, holding just the head of his prick in my mouth, my lips clasped tightly as my tongue swirled around the throbbing head. Weak from the intense orgasm, I relaxed my body to lie quietly on top of Greg. I kept his prick in my mouth, but laid my cheek on his thigh, my rapid breathing blowing my hot breath on his balls. Greg slowed his tongue movements, but continued to lave my entire crotch area from my clit to my ass-hole. It seemed to delight him when his tongue would stroke my sensitive clit, causing me to jerk and moan, the sound muffled greatly by the swollen dick-head.

Greg let me lie quietly for several long moments, his tongue moving slowly in and out, up and down, gathering the moisture from my pussy. The continued tongue action was having its effect on me and I responded with slow hip movements, bringing my erecting clit into contact with his chin and tongue. I raised my head and began to pump his cock into my mouth slowly at first, then faster as my desire to cum built. Greg sensed that I was on the verge of another climax and sucked my clit into his mouth, holding the swollen bud between his teeth as his tongue flicked rapidly back and forth.

To say I went wild on his tongue would be putting it mildly. My whole body tingled and throbbed to the same rhythm of his tongue. I was jerking so wildly he was having trouble holding my clit in his mouth and tightened his grip on my ass. I started the climb to the top, feeling the electric tingles shooting all through me. I felt Greg's hand press against the back of my head as his hips surged upwards, driving his black prick deep into my throat. As I shuddered and twitched through another intense orgasm, I could feel the black shaft jerking against my tongue and the throbbing head spurted his seed into my throat. The deep thrust of his cock caught me unprepared and closed off my air supply. I waited. The cock in my throat seemed to swell and throb, spurting its goop.

I struggled against the hand that was holding me down. Greg eased up and I lifted my head up, pulling the cock out of my throat. Sucking in a gulp of air to my empty lungs through my nose provided the relief I needed, but the black cock continued squirting, coating my tongue and mouth with the acrid taste. Greg gave me just enough time to swallow and a quick breath of air before he shoved his prick as deep as he could into my throat. I knew what was expected of me and relaxed my throat muscles and allowed the black cock to reach its maximum depth. I could feel a throb or two against my tongue and realized that my nose was pressed against his hairy ball sack which had drawn up tight against his thick shaft as he pumped his cum into my throat.

As my need for air was evident, Greg allowed me to with-draw his cock from my throat. I pulled back far enough to gulp air then, using my lips and tongue to strip and suck the last of his cum into my mouth, swallowing it greedily. Greg's hot breath, blowing on my wet and satisfied cunt, sent a thrill through me, knowing that I had done a good job. We continued to lie there, each of us lost in our own world as the sensations of our orgasms faded away. When he was completely soft in my mouth and the last of his cum swallowed, I slowly moved off him and turned around. I lay down beside him placing my face against the black skin of his chest. I looked into his eyes and saw him smiling at me. The mustache and goatee were coated with a liberal amount of my cunt juices.

"Damn, Lorri!" Greg exclaimed, "Not only are you a good piece of ass, but also a great cocksucker. Is it any wonder that Jake wants to keep you in his control?"

"I'm sure Jake has told you what a slut I am, but that is not the whole story. I admit that I had a few glasses of wine that night, but never thought that Jake would take advantage of me like this and blackmail me." I replied.

"Well, I can see why he likes having you around to fuck, but to some men the real attraction is not only the sex they get, but the idea of violating a married woman and turning her into a slut for their own pleasure." He explained. "Jake loves the control he has over you. The more you resist and fight him, the more he likes it."

"But what about you? You used the threat of blackmail to get me to open the door for you. Isn't that the same?" I asked.

"True!" Greg smiled, his fingers flicking back and forth across my left nipple. "I did use that threat to get in because I knew it would work with you. I want my sex from a willing woman, one who enjoys the experience of fucking around on her husband, not one to be forced into it."

There was that word, again. "Willing" Was there a difference?

"What are you saying?" I asked. "Do you mean that I should not resist?"

"Well, really you can't say you resisted me, can you?" Greg grinned. "And you can't say you didn't enjoy it either. Tell me the truth. Is Jake the first guy you have cheated with?"

"Well, No, but I do not do it very often. Being married does get boring at times. I think it would be better if I was not a stay at home mom all the time. I just get that urge to explore other things at times." I answered.

"Am I the first black guy you have fucked and sucked?" Greg chuckled at that.

"No, not the first." I admitted, shyly.

"Really? Who was your first black guy?" Greg asked.

"He was a neighbor's son. He was home from college at the time. I didn't plan to do anything with him, but he was always hanging around that summer, offering to help with any yard work or whatever." I answered.

"Where was your husband at that time?"

"Working. I know it sounds bad, but I was kind of horny and watching him mow the lawn with his shirt off and wearing just shorts didn't leave much to the imagination, so I asked him if he wanted a cool drink. We went inside and we each had a cold beer. I went to the sink to dispose of the bottles and he slipped up behind me and started kissing my neck and shoulders. The next thing I knew he had untied my halter top and was squeezing my tits." I confessed.

"So you let him fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Weren't you afraid that he would knock you up?"

"No, because I was already pregnant with Melissa, so I felt safe."

"Is Melissa your older or younger girl?"

"She is the younger daughter. I was about six weeks along and hardly showing."

"How long did he hang around?"

"All summer. He left for college."

"Did you fuck him every day?"

"Not everyday."

"Was he as big as I am?" Greg asked, pointing down toward his cock.

I had to smile as I looked down, seeing his large black cock throbbing to an erection. It appeared that Greg also enjoyed hearing all the details. I slipped my hand around it, stroking it to full erection. I straddled his hips, feeling my tits swing forward as I reached back to lift the swollen head to my pussy lips. Greg grabbed my nipples, pulling them roughly as I pushed backwards, feeling the head slip between my cunt lips and drawing a contented sigh from my mouth as it surged into my cuntal sheath. Greg and I spent the morning and into the early afternoon, just fucking, talking and changing positions. Before he left, he lubed up my ass-hole with my pussy juice and fucked me to another orgasm. I could not count how many I had experienced with his black cock working in and out of every orifice I have. When he kissed me goodbye, I felt satisfied that he knew that I was a "willing woman" in hope of getting out of this situation with Jake. Maybe through Greg I could win my freedom from Jake.

So, I set my mind to do everything that Jake asked me to do in hopes that he would soon tire of me. I know that I would have to keep fucking Greg a while longer, but somehow that did not seem to be a bad deal. Would I become addicted to black?

Over the next two months, I did everything Jake told me to do with a smile on my face. I smiled and acted happy when he called me a slut and a whore, bending over to take his cock up my ass or mouth. There were times when I had to submit to Jake and Greg at the same time, and somehow it did not seem as revolting or embarrassing as before. I had a happier attitude about my situation, mainly because of Greg. He kept telling me that things were going good and Jake was growing tired of me. Another change that I liked was that Jake or Greg never came to my home again. I was destined to travel on the selected days to the house across town where the videos were made.

I liked that very much as it lessened the possibility of neighbors seeing strangers coming and going. My life at home was not changed much, other than Monty was growing unhappy of having to be away from home and driving long distance two days a week. He had approached Jake several times in the past few weeks for reinstatement to his old job, but Jake has continued to refuse. Of course, I knew the reason and tried to make it up to Monty in the bedroom but somehow it was not the same. At times, Monty just did not have the desire for sex or he failed to attain a complete erection. Even though I would suck his cock to orgasm, he could never get completely hard.

Our sex at home was less frequent. Monty's lack of interest made me look forward to the days that I would visit the house across town, spending the time with Greg or maybe Jake would join us for a sexual threesome. I always felt a sense of guilt to return home after being with Greg and Jake. Facing the girls was the hardest, especially when I got home too late and had to find an excuse for being late. I kept telling myself it would be over soon as Jake began to show less interest and other times just not show up at all. Greg and I would have the house all to ourselves and we fucked and sucked in every position we could think of. I gave myself willingly to Greg, reveling in the pleasure his huge, black cock gave me.

One day on returning home from an afternoon of fucking and sucking with Greg, I was surprised to see Monty home from work so early. After explaining my "shopping" trip, Monty told me the Jake had been killed in an auto accident. The news was shocking and unexpected to say the least, but deep down there was a sense of relief on my part. I was thinking that the threat to me and my family were gone. I did not see Greg again until after Jake's funeral, which I attended with Monty. I was feeling a lot of remorse and guilt, knowing the truth. As with all tragedies in life, there are both losses and gains. Jake's death was a loss, but a week later, Monty came home with the good news that he had been promoted to take Jake's position. No more traveling and being away from home anymore. Of course, I was happy for Monty, but what about Greg? I really had no thoughts of stopping the affair with Greg. Well, we will see what happens now.

Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers
12