A Company Affair Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks went by. Monty seemed happy with his new job, but somehow he was different, more distant from me. Of course, we have had arguments before, but we always worked it out. I asked repeatedly what was wrong, but Monty was silent. I blamed the stress relating to his new job. Monty even lost the desire for sex with me. I offered blow-jobs instead of fucking when he failed to get an erection, but even that was turned down. I resumed seeing Greg, telling him that we must break off the affair, But each time he would call, I went to the house across town, willingly, to enjoy the taboo black cock.

I complained to Greg about Monty's lack of interest in fucking me, but I got the same reply.

"Hey, Babe! Don't worry about it. You can have this black prick anytime."

The stress level at home had continued to grow and I kept returning to the house across town. One afternoon I returned home after spending the day with Greg, to find Monty already home as if waiting for me. He was acting very strange and almost crying.

He led me into the house and asked me to sit down in the family room. Still not sure what was happening, I did as he asked me to. Monty picked up the remote to the TV and turned it on. Shocked and speechless I recognized the images almost before they became clear. I cried to him to stop, but he continued to play the tape. By the time the tape ended, both Monty and I were in tears, sobbing and shaking uncontrollably. Not only did the tape show me and Jake with the bottle in my pussy, but also the times I spent with both Jake and Greg. I had no choice but to confess all to Monty, including the first night on the balcony and the subsequent blackmail and the introduction of Greg.

How had Monty gotten the tape? Jake had hidden it in his office desk and when Monty was promoted, it became his office. I begged and pleaded with Monty to forgive me with promises to never do it again. Monty insisted on counseling for me and other concessions, like writing a letter detailing my guilt in the matter. I complied with everything, even agreeing to meet Greg for one last encounter. Monty said that I had to come home full of Greg's cum so he would know for sure it would be the last time.

Monty was there listening as I made the appointment with Greg to be fucked for the last time. It seemed to me to be a good trade-off for what I had done.

News Item on second page of local newspaper.

Thursday, Nov. 17

Lorraine Anderson, Wife of Montgomery Anderson, all residents of this City has been reported missing by her distraught husband when she failed to return home after a shopping trip. Mr. Anderson could offer no reason for her failure to return. The police are investigating her disappearance, but admit that there is little to go on. Anyone with any information is requested to contact the local police.

News Item on front page of local newspaper.

Tuesday, Nov. 22.

The nude body of Lorraine Anderson was discovered in a wooded area just off a local hiking trail. The discovery of her body ended the search for the missing housewife. Preliminary reports say that she was raped and left in the wooded area. The police confirmed that death was caused by a single gun-shot to the head. Her torn clothing was discovered a short distance away. Police are asking for information by anyone, hearing or seeing anything suspicious in that area. An autopsy is scheduled tomorrow to determine the exact cause of death and to gather the DNA evidence. The spokeswoman for the police seemed confident that the guilty person would be brought to justice.

Obituary Column

Tuesday Dec. 6.

The cremated remains of Lorraine Anderson, Wife and Mother, was laid to rest today in a ceremony attended by family and friends. Ms. Anderson was survived by her Husband, Montgomery and two Daughters, Sara, 17 and Melissa 15.

12