All Comments on 'A Company Affair Ch. 19'

by Lorri4you

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thank you for ending the story

it was long enough and getting boring.she got what she wanted plenty of dick.greg is in trouble,good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Series!

Kind of a strange ending, but I enjoyed the series a lot. Write another one soon!

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Wow, nineteen chapters of the least

nonconsentual/reluctant slut-wife I have ever read. She was so reluctant to be fucked she had even had other affairs before this long episode. What had she said? Oh yeah, "Marriage is boring."

The only part of the ending that I didn't like was that her daughters never knew just what a traitorous slut she was to their father.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Well

You did it Lorri.

You gave the slut her just due. Now she could go be with Jake forever in that place of constant fucking and sucking in the sky.

The DNA from Greg found in her would assure that a love affair gone terribly awry when she tried to end it.(with her letter detailing her guilt and affair with Jake and more recently with Greg) had caused her to meet her demise .

You gave old Monty some balls too and left very little to the imagination as to who offed Lorri and sent her to hell where she belonged.

My advice to you as a writer:

Don't get so many different scenarios and plots going at the same time. They are hard to keep up with. You did not follow up on any of the situations created by you, the author. The idea of sex with the girls and suspicion from the girls, was planted in the reader's mind with no follow up on Jake's part to initiate the sex, or even introduce the girls to Jake. This was just so much fill for the endless pages and of no consequence to enhance the story positively or negatively either.

The story could have been told in perhaps four chapters instead of the 19 or so that finally ended it.

You definitely have talent. As the old adage says, " A constipation of thought and a Diahrrea of words" does not a good story make.

You did portray this woman well as she really was. She was just a slut and a worthless piece of shit that her brains resided in her vagina, who was trying to hide her true being in the disguise of being a respectable wife and mother. You achieved this very well indeed by your descriptions of her previous affairs after she was married.

This woman could have been just as comfortable as a pleasure girl in a Hong Kong whorehouse or a donkey fucker in a Tijuana night club. All her being was just to keep up appearances as a loyal wife and doting mommy.

One or two things did not fit however, and were not comprehensible to the average reader. If the black lawn kid kid was fucking her almost daily for three months, some neighbor is definitely going to notice the kid in the house all the time. Jake being over there and her coming to the door naked all the time would surely have bee noticed too. Last but not least, all the daytime visits Greg made to the house were bound to be noticd, and revealed to Monty (over a backyard fence if nothing else), the visits and duration of the stays. There is always a nosy neighbor that watches things in every neighborhood, and feels it their duty to report it to other neighbors and eventually to hubby.

Please don't take this as anything other than constructive.

Don't try to over-tell the story. Keep the story straight and to the point. Once all the taboo sex (fucking in all holes, sucking, double or triple fucking by multiples,fisting,farting, pissing and shitting on her body, in her mouth, fucking on her husband's side of the bed and cumming on his pillow case, is achieved, then it is just so much filler to deeply describe it again in each and every chapter.

Thanks for your effort. Please write again.

Like I said, you do have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
And the Moral to the story Is?

a lot of fucking around and then one gets shot with a bullet to the head by one's husband?, that's it?

do penises do that to women?, especially big black ones owned by guys who don't seem to do much except sit and lie horitally, putting it inside women, housewives?

no moral?, just some "non-consent" sex and addiction to sex and cheating? a story this long oughta be saying some thing. by all means, do or write all the sex and make it good; but if that's all there is, isn't a nice DVD serving the same purpose? that is, "stories" with no morals, just pure sex acts,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Several Things of Note Happened Today

In Order Of Meaningful Significance:

1st - A garbage truck went by then came back by later.

2nd - A Chickadee ate some birdfeed then crapped on a

Bluejay.

3rd - My dog wanted to go out and play.

etc. through 82

83rd - The first reasonable somewhat true to life thing

happened in this story - it ended. That cannot be

realistically said for anything else between the

first word of chapter 1 through the word "the" (end).

Some would say a tasteless repetitive waste of space and time and who could reasonably argue that.

Some would say the writer has some talent but was determined to consistantly and repetitively disrespect herself through the non-realities of her worthless crude sick characters.

Some would say the tail was 19 chapters too long and still wasn't erotic or sensual - just crude sorid sick absurdities stacked one upon the next - suddenly slut wife, braindead husband, writer who sickly brought her under 18 age daughters into the tail at every opportunity, oh why go on as she did.

Who of sane and reasonable mind could argue these away.

Are you through embarrassing yourself writer - hopefully so as you seem talented enough to write outside the sickline - think about it will you please for your and our sakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not finished!

Fuck...it takes her forever to get to the point with minutiate nonsense over 19 chapters through 12 months and she ends it with such a huge chasm. What a pathetic writer!!!!

Come on.... can someone put this story out of its misery properly...I have some ideas...how about you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
all i can say is

the bitch finally got what she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hubby found out.!!!

The author's hubby just found out about her nonsensical past time writing and TOLD her to cut the story short NOW ...or...YOU ARE OUTTA HERE...

That's why the ending...LOL

Thanks to the hubby...

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Hope this helps

The first part of the story was way too long. Avery over kill even though the sex scenes were good... IT was just too much

Then it looks like you got tired of it or us and just bailed on the ending. next time try writting the whole story before you publish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Something disturbing have finally ended!

I will give it to the author - the erotic impact of the ending of the story is consistent with that of the whole story: gore cruelty and selfish indulgence (this time it's the husband).

I read other stories in this section, but the difference is noticeable. I can't get over this quality which reminds me of that of sociopaths who can't really feel any empathy with other people - It's the same thing with the wife the lovers and finally with the husband. It make you stomach turn. Very disturbing.

I want to thank you though for finding the courage to finish your multiple renditions of the same story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Slutty alright...

Ok, your character is real slutty alright. Undoubtedly she was what everyone says BUT I have to admit your phrases are well placed and write. Your literal sense is amazingly real and vivid that it invokes readers to 'hate' you. I guess that is your real intention. Just like a sad movie, if you can make someone cry over your movie you have achieve your goal.

Although I would say it was far too long a story. There were some chapters which weren't necessary.

Hope to see more of your work

pubelesspubelessalmost 18 years ago
great story

Loved the whole series of stories, you kept it very erotic from the start to the end.

thank you for taking the time to entertain us

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
I Love A Happy Ending

Monty's the MAN! I wonder if he had anything to do with Jake's accident? (zed)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
That's it???!!!!???

All that build up and all we get are 10 seconds of contirtion and 1 second of car wreck??? Now I know how Lorrie feels because the writer just FUCKED all of us!

DW07DW07almost 17 years ago
Loved It

Great series. Loved it from beginning to end. Great Job

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
I just discovered this story . . .

The writing was not bad and it would seem there was some justice at the end (although we never know for sure if Greg got caught) but your story needs to be shorter (many chapters basically portrayed the same thing; Lori getting fucked in different positions by Jake, Lori getting humiliated by Jake, Lori barely getting herself together to keep her family from finding out the truth, etc.). I agree with other comments that the story could have been told in 4-5 rather than 19 chapters. Plot holes include the stupidity and naive acceptance by hubby Monty, who is mostly portrayed as a weak, unsuspecting character, daughters who are suspicious but we never see any follow-up in regard to their questions about Lori's behavior, and the idea of the usual blackmail threats without regard to the obvious contradictions therein. Let's face it, the blackmailer invariably wants more and more; there is no way out without asking someone for help -- why is it that people don't see this obvious truth? Lori's rationalizations that she was not hurting anyone, that she could have her stable, safe hubby and her wild, far-reaching orgasms with the rough-sex lover Jake, are oh, so typical (not original). I'm also amused by the idea that women like to put forth, i.e., women are so much more sexual at 35 and men are on the wane . . . Quite honestly, this is the exception, not the rule. In my work I discuss this subject with many, and almost always, the man has the far higher sex drive than the wife. Now maybe a large percentage of the wives are just bored with hubby and are actually getting it on the side, just like Lori in this yarn, so then they are no longer excited by their husbands, not in the mood as it were. But I doubt it. And I'm also amused by some of the comments by women (agreeing with Lori's musings in this story); i.e., women are constrained by society while men are supposed to be able to play around. Well guess what, when men "play" around, they get castrated by the unequal treatment of our legal system. they get kicked out of the house, they must pay for child support and also pay alimony to support the wife, and it's as if they have no rights at all. If the woman cheats, she gets the kids, the ex-husband still has to pay the alimony and child support, and he has to fight for any time at all with the kids. So the wife suffers no consequences for cheating (unless she winds up with her lover's cum in her pussy and a bullet to the brain, as in this story's totally unbelievable ending). Yet the husband who cheats loses everything. The unrealistic feelings about women somehow not being "allowed" to be equal to men in the sexuality department are completely wrong and further, they should not justify a woman's cheating on her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
no happy end

Yay, no happy end! A story like this makes more sense that way.

-bitterandacrid

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good ending

Good ending - nice cleanup job for the cuckolded husband to frame his boss for rape, punish his wife, and keep their kids from having bad memories of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Harsh

The story itself was good but I think the ending was terrible. My own wife has cheated on me in the past and I have actually in the past opened the marriage on her end to assuage her guilt. Its not open on my end for the simple reason that I'm not interested. I think more spouses forgive and move on than otherwise. Jake being killed was a great way to get Lorri out of her predicament. Her affair with Greg could have ended the way you wrote it but I really think killing off Lorri was a harsh ending. Keep the endings happy. This was only happy to a person who is really vindictive. Forgive, forget, move on with life.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardover 13 years ago
Ending was rushed.

She didn't love her husbond, she didn't even respect him. She denied him love, and sex was sloppy seconds if at all. She didn't even really love her kids, or she wouldn't have put them at risk. What if Jake had wanted a taste of her daughters? she had no value of anything but her own lust. I wish Monty had patience to make her life one of regret. She got off easy, it would have been much better to make her life a hell, he should have turned his back to her, and ignored her, and found a way to show the kids that they were the most important in his life, but he no longer loved her. A fitting end would have been for him to substitute her birth control pills with a placibo, and let her black boyfriend knock her up, and give her a black baby to raise for the fucking she gave her family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What?

The ending was just out of there. After all of this build up you've been doing, it seems like you just lost interest in the story and gave us this a 'final outcome'.

I understood the reveal of Monty getting the tape but not Lorraine ending up murdered. The heck? It would have made more sense if she had ended up knocked up with Greg's child and raising the child as a reminder of what she had done behind his back, like what one of the commenters said here, but learning her lesson.

This is a sad ending to an otherwise nice story over all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anon

To the guy who said is wife is constantly cheating on him and that he just "forgives her" even opening his marriage to eliminate her guilt.

Damn, you are one pathetic dude.

I bet you'd even raise her love child. No wonder she cheats on you, you aren't even a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

not the best ending, but good story!

Mangudai71Mangudai71over 11 years ago
The chapter 7 is missing, good but incomplete history

Where the Chapter 7 is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

There is no Chapter 7.

The author cannot count.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Writer's Guilt

I read this series long after she had posted it. Lorrie wrote only one more story. I have a feeling that what she wrote is similar to experiences that she had. Maybe it wasn't a case of her being blackmailed but surely she violated her marital vows and the retelling with her being blackmailed took away her willingness that left her with feelings of guilt. Perhaps after 19 chapters she felt there was nothing more to explain and her killing herself off was just a reflection of her guilt for having an affair. Just another MILF slut who wanted/desired sexual submission to a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She is a Whore and Slut

Like most women, she gets a little turned on and cant control herself. I feel like she fucked 50 guys behind her husbands back. What else do you call a woman like that? She got what she deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What!

Great story - shocking ending. Made me sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confusing ending.

DID Monty kill her or did Greg?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Monty needs to sue the f**k out of the company, Jake and Greg. Chaaaa-ching!!!

.

Somebody needs to write an ending to this dumpster fire. Of course, if they do a vaginal swab.... and Monty drops a dime to the cops. Greg, say hellooooooo to 'Life Without', especially after the blackmail plot and sex tape gets released!

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

WOW what a great story!!!!! I do have problems with messaging here, please write me and I will happily share my feedback and ideas ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous