A Complete Education

Story Info
Will my roomie’s girlfriend lead us on a sexual Odyssey?
14.1k words
4.72
267.4k
240

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,214 Followers

(Hope you enjoy. As always, please vote and leave a comment.)

Freshman year was going great and getting greater. I was also facing a dilemma.

I'm loving college. After being admitted to my number one choice, I was settling into my classes. My roommate and I are getting along. And, if that weren't good enough, something was happening with his girlfriend and me. Let me explain.

At first I wasn't sure Peter and I would work out as roommates. He is an earth science major, with a concentration in ecology. He is really a nerd and I am a jock and English major. I was dubious of all his books, computers and electronic devices and really geeky wardrobe. But, I soon found out he had a great sense of humor and was a nice guy. We traded life stories and began to become friends. The challenge was how to handle a slightly odd relationship I was developing with his girl.

The tricky situation began in late fall. We had been on campus over two months. I had just returned from my 5 mile run. Pete was out early on this Saturday. He and some others from a science course were out looking for birds and cataloguing what they found. Pete said he hoped he could see something interesting to warrant the early rise on a chilly day.

I had stripped off my damp running clothes and was just standing there in my jock, when I heard the door open behind me.

"See anything interesting," I called over my shoulder as I bent to get pick up my discarded clothes.

"I have now," replied a female voice. I bolted up and spun around to see Mary, Peter's girlfriend standing in the doorway.

I was frozen in place, standing there with my sweaty jock barely covering my private parts and my pubic hair spilling out all sides.

"Geez, Mary, I didn't know you were coming over." I didn't know if I should cover up with my hands, but they wouldn't shield any more than my jock.

"Yeah, I can see you probably weren't expecting me. Or were you?"

"No, honest," I blurted out, "I wouldn't, uh, like be like, you know, well, not dressed."

"I know, Jimmy, I'm just yanking your chain. I wanted to get some reading done and my roommate is in one of her manic music-blasting moods. I hope you don't mind."

Mary let the door close behind her and dropped her backpack and peeled off her sweater.

"Uh, no, I was just going to take a shower."

"Cool, I'll just camp out here. Don't let me bother you."

She crossed in front of me and plopped on Pete's bed, pulling books out of her pack.

I needed to go to my dresser to get my towel hanging on the back of the door. To do so would mean exposing my naked butt to her. I hesitated and she looked at me and smiled.

"It's Ok, Jimmy, I already saw your cute ass. Go ahead and take your shower."

Still feeling a bit strange, I figured if she didn't mind, why should I?

Turning my back to her, I picked up my dirty clothes and walked over to my closet, dropping them in the laundry basket to join my other soiled things. I hesitated for a couple seconds and then peeled off my jock and dropped it in the basket. I was now totally nude in the same room as my roommate's girlfriend. It felt weird, but also a bit erotic.

I still had to get my towel. I half turned and walked to the door where it was hanging. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mary looking. I didn't know if she could see my dick from that angle. I pulled the towel around me, slipped on my flip-flops and picked up my shaving kit.

I turned and told her I'd be back in a few minutes.

She looked up and down at me, clad in just a towel, and smiled.

In the shower stall, the moment I soaped my dick I felt the effects of the erotic situation I just experienced and became hard.

"God," I thought, "I must be some kind of perv getting a kick out of Mary seeing my ass and being naked in the same space with her."

I shampooed my hair, washed my entire body, and still had a raging hard-on. I gave in and stroked until I achieved release and let the poor guy go back down.

I wrapped the towel back around me and was in my room in seconds. Mary looked up from her book. Again she eyed me from top to bottom.

"You have a nice bod, Jimmy. Pete said you were athletic, but I didn't imagine you'd look so good."

"Uh, thanks, Mary," I stammered.

I now had to decide how to get dressed. I guess I could try to pull on my underwear while still wearing the towel. But, I recalled the charge I got when I was standing naked with Mary in the room. Hell, she said she'd already seen my ass and didn't seem to mind.

I turned my back to her, stood in front of my dresser, undid my towel and dropped it on the floor, exposing my bare backside to her.

"What are you reading?" I asked as I ran my fingers through my hair giving it some shape.

"John Irving's A Prayer for Owen Meany. We have to do a report on it by next week. Maybe I should switch to The Naked Ape."

I felt blood rush to my groin. Here I was totally naked and having a regular conversation with a girl. I half turned and looked over my shoulder. Mary had laid the book in her lap and was looking at me. By the look on her face, I thought maybe I had gone too far and pissed her off.

I felt a rush of panic. "Oh, sorry, Mary, I didn't mean to offend you, I'll put the towel back on."

"God, you're not offending me. I'm kidding. You have a great ass, Jimmy. I was just admiring it, so don't bother with the towel on my account."

"Thanks," I murmured.

I turned back to the dresser and dried my front. I spread my legs and dried my dick and balls, enjoying the touch and the heightened sexual tension I felt.

I bent over to dry my shins and feet with my legs spread apart.

"Uh, Jimmy, I can see your balls," she said.

"Oops."

Mary was so matter-of-fact that I was sure she wasn't offended. She confirmed my feeling when she said, "They're nice."

I stood up and closed my legs. I was at half-mast now. I rubbed the towel on my shoulders and then my ass. I dropped it and pulled out a pair of boxers. I slipped them on, picked up the towel and hung it on the closet door. I turned toward Mary as I crossed to my bed to get to my jeans lying there.

"Sorry about that, Mary."

"Again, no problem. I'll never complain about looking at a nice naked guy," she said with a smile and added, "Your balls are big. It was cool seeing them sway between your legs."

I didn't know what to say so I simply pulled on my jeans and plopped on my bunk, not bothering with a shirt.

"Do you always say what you think?"

"I don't see the point of lying," she replied. "Hell, you were standing there, I could see your balls, I liked seeing your balls, and I said so. No big deal. I also like looking at you naked from the waist up. You have a sexy chest and killer abs."

I was happy that my jeans were hiding my now completely stiff dick. Changing the subject, I said, "That is one of my favorite Irving novels."

"Yeah, I didn't like it at first, but now I'm really into it. I'm not an English major like you, so it's a bit more work to understand everything that's both on the surface and then deeper."

I smiled. Looking at her lying on the bed I flashed back to when the three of us met. It was the second week on campus and there was a mixer for freshmen. It really was lame, but Pete wanted to go. We were standing around talking to a couple other guys from our dorm floor, when he grabbed my arm.

"Oh my God," he whispered, "I think I'm in love."

I followed his gaze to a group of three girls standing on the other side of the room.

"Which one?" I asked.

"The brunette in the middle," he said.

The object of his desire was the shortest of the three. She had shoulder length dark hair and bright blue eyes. She was laughing at something and I could see her white teeth under a slightly protruding upper lip caused by an overbite. She looked cute when she smiled. She was not knock dead gorgeous, but had a certain quality I could appreciate. She was dressed in jeans and a blue oxford cloth shirt, untucked. My first impression was they she was a little pudgy. Again, nothing that was unattractive, but also not like the tall, thin blond next to her that send a little signal to my groin.

"Let's go talk with them," I offered.

"God, I can't. What would I say? I'd just make a fool out of myself."

"Come on, Pete. That's what these things are for, so we can meet other freshmen. She's not going to bite."

I semi-dragged Peter across the room. As we approached, the tall blond and the other girl, split off. The brunette eyed us approaching and waited with a half-smirk, half-smile.

We stopped in front. I said hi and she replied the same way.

"I'm Jimmy and this is Peter," I offered her my hand.

She shook and said, "I'm Mary."

Peter stood frozen with an idiotic grin on his face.

"I hope we didn't scare away your friends," I said trying to get some conversation going.

"Well, they're not my friends. We just met. I don't think they even noticed you guys coming over. They were headed to the ladies room."

I nodded. "Want to get a drink?"

"Sure," she said.

There was a table with soft drinks a few feet away and we all grabbed a plastic cup.

Mary and I chatted about the concept of a mixer, what dorms we were in, majors, what else we'd seen on campus and some other fairly inane stuff.

All the while, Peter just stared at her grinning.

Finally, Mary looked at me and said, "Does he speak?"

I laughed and nodded. "Sometimes. I just think he is struck dumb at your countenance. He told me he's in love."

Mary laughed and said, "Struck dumb? Countenance? So, I guess you really are an English major."

"Guilty as charged," I replied.

"And the struck dumb one?"

"Science."

Mary looked at Peter. She took a step forward, slipped her hand around his neck, leaned in and kissed him.

She broke away and said, "Now, you have two choices. You can start talking to me and maybe we can do more of what we just did. Or, I say good-bye and walk away to meet someone alive."

The seconds dragged on. Mary started to turn and Peter said, "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

She beamed. "Hell, that was worth waiting for."

She took him by the hand and headed to the outside patio. She glanced at me and said, "I think I can handle this now. Thanks, Jimmy."

She handled it very well. Pete was absolutely smitten. He overcame his shyness and soon he and Mary were seeing a lot of each other. I found out how much one night about three weeks later. I was on-line researching the background of an author when Pete came in. I noticed Mary hanging outside our door.

Pete spoke softly and asked a big favor. He and Mary wanted to know if I could find a place to crash tonight. I looked at him and then at Mary. She pleaded with her eyes.

I said sure no problem and gathered up my books, laptop and a few toiletries. Peter excused himself to go to the john.

"Thanks, Jimmy. This means a lot."

I smiled and said, "Well, I guess you really loosened up his tongue."

With a sexy wink she said, "And, I am going to find out just how loose and how good it is."

I blushed at her straightforward comment. I knew Pete was a virgin, he had confided that to me as he was going on and on about Mary. He was worried he might not be able to give her pleasure. I hoped he did some studying on the female anatomy and oral stimulation. I felt he was going to need it.

I now looked at Mary in a slightly different light. Gone was the slightly pudgy, ordinary-looking girl. Standing in front of me was a sexy, attractive woman who knew she was going to get laid and was looking forward to it.

"Lucky Pete," I thought.

On impulse, I bent down and kissed her cheek. "Be kind, he is totally bonkers about you."

"I will, Jimmy. And, thanks for your support," she said kissing my cheek. "Pete tells me how encouraging you've been. I know it's his first time. It's not mine, but I feel this time will be special."

Pete returned and I found an empty bed in a friend's room on the floor below. I didn't venture back to my room until dinner time the next day and knocked before I entered.

Pete was dressed in boxers and Mary was in bed with the covers pulled to her chin. The room smelled of sweat, perfume and sex.

"Uh, sorry," I said. "I just need a couple things. And, I plan to stay away tonight as well."

Pete was smiling like a newly crowned Super Bowl MVP.

"Thanks, buddy. You're the best."

Mary wiggled her fingers at me.

I was able to regain my room the next night. Pete was bubbling over. He was too much of a decent guy to go into sordid details, but I gathered he really liked screwing. I was dying to ask him about how loose his tongue got, but again I thought he was too straight to answer me.

I was sexiled a number of nights after that. I didn't mind and I enjoyed seeing how happy the two of them were.

Coming back to the present, I glanced back over at Mary stretched out on Pete's bed. She wore her standard uniform of jeans and oxford cloth shirt. Her hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail. I could see her clear complexion and slightly upturned nose. Her face was definitely cute. I knew she had a great sense of humor and could be hilariously sarcastic. I was steadily growing in appreciation of her beauty, which was not the kind that bowled you over. Rather, it snuck up on you. Matched with her humor and great personality, the whole package made me a little jealous of Peter. I also got a jolt thinking I was naked in front of her a couple minutes ago.

My lustful thoughts disappeared as Pete burst into the room. If he thought it was odd for me to be shirtless while his girlfriend sat a few feet away, he didn't show it. He was excited about the bird watch and launched into a long and, I'm sorry to say, detailed saga of his morning.

Mary smiled encouragingly at him and said, "Yes, I know it's really great when you get to see something special."

She slid a glance my way. I blushed deeply and got up to find a shirt to put on.

Since Mary was already over, I told them I would be spending the night downstairs. I spent the rest of the day in the library and crashed with my buddy downstairs later that evening.

The next day I entered my room to find Peter alone and getting dressed.

"Mary had to meet some of her girlfriends," he offered.

I stripped and grabbed my towel to head to the shower.

Pete said observed my naked state and said, "Mary told me she sort of caught you in an embarrassing situation yesterday."

"Oh, oh," I thought as I tied the towel around my waist.

"Hey, Pete..."

"Yeah, sorry about that, buddy. She told me you were cool about it."

"Uh, yeah, I guess so," I said.

"Well, we push you out of here so much," Pete said, "I'm surprised you have any time to yourself. We talked about it and we will try to give you some more privacy."

"No, it's cool. Really, I don't mind."

Pete laughed. "Ok, besides Mary say she was sorry she only saw your ass. She wondered what the rest looks like."

I laughed nervously. "Tell her just like every other guy with a dick." I wondered what it meant that she did not tell him she saw my balls.

We both laughed. "To tell the truth, Pete, I was worried you might be pissed."

"No way. It was an accident. No harm, no foul. Isn't that what you jocks say?"

"Yeah," I answered. I wondered what he would think if I thought I'd like to have another 'accident'.

As freshmen we were in the oldest dorm on campus. Besides the small rooms and cramped bathrooms, the biggest problem was the heat. Now that the cold weather was here, we alternated between having the rooms hotter than a sauna or being deprived of even meager heat.

We were in a spell of over-heating accompanied by the constant clanging of steam radiators.

I was playing intramural basketball and had just finished a game early Saturday morning. I jogged back to our room. Pete was going to be gone until late that evening on a visit to his uncle upstate.

I threw open the door to see Mary perched on Pete's bed. She had her books, notepad and laptop spread out around her. The room must have been 80 degrees. For the first time, Mary had removed her oversized shirt. She was wearing a long-sleeved white tee shirt. I looked at her round shape and found it appealing. I also noticed she was obviously not wearing a bra and her nipples made little bumps on top of the mounds concealed under the cotton.

"Hi, Mary. Study time?"

"Yeah. If you don't mind, I need to finish this report and my dorm is a fuckin' zoo. Pete said I could hang here. Ok?"

"No prob. I'm just going to catch a shower and then crank on my own report."

I debated if I should take my towel and go to the bath to undress or strip here like the last time.

Mary smiled coyly and said, "Hey, just pretend I'm not even here."

That answered my dilemma.

I pulled off my hoodie and dropped my sweat pants, tossing both over the back of my chair.

I peeled my soaking tee shirt off and tossed it in the laundry basket. Sitting on my bed, I undid my sneakers and took off my socks. Mary glanced at my naked chest and smiled at me. I picked up the socks and walked to the closet.

Mary stopped half-looking at her computer and turned her full attention to me.

With my back to her, I untied my basketball shorts and slid them off.

"That's different," she said.

"What?"

"Well, the last time you wore a jock. Now you're wearing those funny underwear things."

I was wearing a pair of white stretch fabric underpants, you know, under armor.

"Yeah, I like these better for basketball. I like the jock for running."

As I spoke I turned to face Mary.

Her eyes travelled to the bulge in the front. Now, I have been in a lot of locker rooms. So I can say I'm slightly above average in the equipment area. I also can say that Pete is, unfortunately, noticeably smaller than average. Not bragging, just saying.

So, I was not totally surprised at Mary's next comment.

"Wow, that looks a lot bigger than Pete. You know, Jimmy, I can kinda' see through a bit."

These pants were a couple years old and sorta' worn thin by so many washings. I had worked up a good sweat and my pants were a little more transparent than normal plus the tight white material outlined what lay underneath.

"Another 'oops"," I said lamely looking down to notice the shape of my cock traveling down my pants leg and a dark background of pubic hair.

"Again, no need to apologize," said Mary with a warm smile.

We each remained fixed in place. The situation began to affect me and my dick started to swell. With the heat emanating not from the radiators, but our two young bodies in the room, I was getting seriously turned on.

I hooked my fingers in the band and started to pull them down. As the top of my pubic patch appeared, Mary let out a short gasp. I pulled them down farther, until the base of my dick appeared. I then turned and finished pulling off the underpants.

"Ooh, that's not fair," called Mary. "In fact, that's cruel."

I flexed my cheeks for her and she laughed.

"Damn, Jimmy, you're the male equivalent of a cock tease, whatever that might be."

I flexed one more time and wrapped a towel, grabbed my bag and disappeared out the door. Once again I took care of my major horniness while reliving the scene of a few minutes ago and thinking that her nipples seemed to poke out more as she watched me.

As I opened the door to my room, I caught a quick glance of Mary pulling her hand away from her bottom section. I then noticed that her jeans were unsnapped and the zipper partway down. I smiled inwardly thinking that she was doing the same thing I just finished in the shower.

Once again, I turned my back and undid the towel. As I took a long time to dry the rest of my body, I savored the feeling of being naked near her. I again spread my legs and bent over to dry my feet, hoping she was catching another glimpse of my balls. Holding the towel loosely in front of me, letting it hang low and just barely covering my dick and balls but letting a good bit of pubic hair show, I turned and walked toward my bed. Mary watched me the entire way.

orie
orie
4,214 Followers