A Complete Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,260 Followers

"Think? What do you mean?"

"Do you think it's a good likeness?" Mary asked.

"Mary, I have never seen Pete with a hard-on, if that's what you're asking."

"I didn't think you had," she said, "but I'm curious if you like looking at it."

Smiling, I answered, "Not as much as I did the picture of you in the mirror."

Mary blushed.

"Oh, you think that is me?"

"Yeah, I do."

"And?"

"And, I really, really would rather look at you naked than at Pete. Mary, you have a very nice body."

Mary didn't answer. She gathered up the erotic drawings and placed them back in the portfolio. She took up her sketch pad and said, "Now, I think it's time to do something more interesting than shoulders, feet and calves."

I slowly stood and moved a couple feet away. Mary indicated I should turn around. Hot blood was coursing through my veins as her fingers looped inside my waistband. She inched my shorts down, pausing for a second as my ass started to come into view. With one movement, she pushed my boxers to my ankles and I stepped out of them.

"I've wanted to draw this ass since the first time I saw it," said Mary.

I could hear the scratches of her pencil on the paper. I was slightly shocked as I felt her hand moving around my right cheek, feeling the contours.

After a few minutes Mary said, "Jimmy, could you spread your legs like that time in the room? I want to draw your balls from behind."

I moved my thighs apart and bent from the waist. I could feel the air moving around my balls.

"Lovely," said Mary.

She sketched me in that position for a couple minutes.

"Ok, now the moment I've been waiting for," she said in a mock announcer's voice. "Mr. James O'Neill, please turn around."

Slowly I pivoted until I was facing her full on. I stood naked in front of Mary. I resisted the urge to become erect, but could not stop the blood from making my dick fill up and thicken.

"That's a gorgeous cock, Jimmy."

I smiled.

She started sketching, tossing off a couple quick takes. She then took her time drawing, letting her eyes travel from my dick to her pad. I relaxed a bit, but was still feeling excited and my dick hung heavy with blood.

"God, your balls are really huge. Come here."

I stepped forward, stopping inches from her. Mary gently ran her fingers up and down my shaft, feeling the weight of it. She encircled it with her thumb and forefinger measuring its circumference. I shivered at her touch.

She then took the tip of my dick in her fingers and moved it aside as she slid her free hand on my sac.

She hefted them, bounced them softly in her palm and then ever so gently squeezed with her fingers until she trapped one testicle. I was on the edge of pain and pleasure as she slightly increased the pressure on the sensitive nut.

"I want to draw your balls, Jimmy. I needed to feel your balls to get a sense of how heavy to make them look. Also, I think it would be fun to suck the shit out of these babies." As she said those words, she put her other hand on my other testicle and cradling them brought them forward. She placed a tender kiss on each testicle and then released them.

"I like your dick semi-hard, but now want to draw it fully erect. Can you make it stand up or should I help?"

I told her I never refused a sincere offer of assistance.

Grinning, she moved in and kissed the tip. She ran her tongue around my head and then slipped it inside the warm cavity of her mouth. She sucked in more of my shaft and soon she had the reaction she was seeking.

"Very nice, Jimmy, very nice," she murmured as she stroked the hard organ pointing at her covered with moisture from her mouth.

At her direction, I stepped back, and she began drawing. After a few minutes, my erection started to subside a bit. She reached out and stroked back to total hardness. Her pudgy fingers felt so soft against my hard cock.

She quickly tossed off one sketch after another. As she was turning to a clean sheet in her pad, there was a knock at her door.

We looked at each other. I'm sure I looked like the proverbial deer in the fucking headlights.

She motioned me to stand behind the door and opened it a crack.

"Kelsey? I thought you were going to be out until 9?"

"It's almost 10, Mary. Can I come in?"

Mary looked at me. We both had lost track of time. With her eyes, she asked me to answer Kelsey's question. I shrugged, torn between embarrassment and the thrill of standing naked in front of two women.

Mary turned back to her roommate, still outside in the hall.

"We are still doing some sketching, Hon. We are at a point where you might consider it, well, erotic. Of course, you can come into your own room, but I want to be sure you won't be offended."

Kelsey said, "I can handle it, Mary."

Mary stepped back, Kelsey stepped in. Mary closed the door.

She turned to Kelsey who now was looking me over from head to toe.

"Kelsey, you remember Jimmy."

Kelsey's mouth opened into a wicked grin. "Well, Jimmy, it certainly is nice to see you again." She made a point of looking directly at my hard-on.

I extended my hand and we shook.

"Nice to see you, too, Kelsey. As a matter of fact,

I was looking forward to catching up with you, especially after seeing those drawings of you. I must apologize if I do not measure up to what I saw in the picture."

Kelsey shot a dark glance at Mary, who smiled angelically.

Kelsey then laughed heartily. "Shit, what the fuck! Now you've seen mine, I'm seeing yours, and this is nothing like grade school show and tell."

We all joined her laughter.

"I need a drink," said Kelsey.

She opened their tiny fridge and pulled out three beers. We each opened and drank deeply.

"So, what now," asked Kelsey?

"Well, I was just about to do another theme. Why don't you have a seat next to me and we'll see if Jimmy is game."

The two girls sat on the bed. Kelsey was wearing a hoodie over a short skirt and heavy stockings in bright purple.

She peeled off the hoodie, revealing a tight t-shirt covering massive boobs. I wondered if the big, drooping boobs in Mary's drawings belonged to her. Kelsey had a great body and an average face. She did little to make herself attractive, including letting her dark hair do what ever the wind and elements decided. She wore no make-up, but she had sensuous lips and a round face with dark eyes, catching the light in the room.

"Jimmy, remember the other night when we were lying in the dark?" said Mary. "Separate beds of course, Kelsey," she added.

I slowly nodded.

"And you remember what we did?"

Even more slowly, I nodded fearing where Mary was going.

"Show us what you were doing."

I could not believe Mary was asking me to masturbate in front of her and her roommate.

"I'm not sure I can?" I pleaded.

"Can't or won't," asked Mary.

"Mary, I've never done that in front of anyone, well, except for you. Now, you want me to do it in front of two women, one whom I barely know. I don't know."

"Kelsey, honey, would you be offended if Jimmy jerked off for us?"

Kelsey took a deep swallow of beer, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and said, "No, I would say I would definitely not be offended. And, might I ask, when you said you both were doing something, do you mean you were..."

"Oh, yeah, Sweetie," said Mary, "Oh, yeah."

"That's hot," Kelsey said.

I looked at Mary, searching her eyes for a sign that she was mocking me. I felt a warmness inside as I regarded her pretty face with the slight overbite that I found to be so sexy.

"Please, Jimmy," she said.

Making up my mind I slowly moved my hand toward my shaft. I was in some sort of fugue. Was this really happening?

My first touch was like electricity. My cock wanted attention, it wanted contact. I began stroking, slowly, then building to a faster pace. I took some pre-cum and lubed my shaft. I pumped harder. I looked from face to face, enjoying their intent looks.

I was nearing the end.

"Where shall I put it," I asked, slightly out of breath.

"Here," said Kelsey as she lifted off her t-shirt off, exposing the large breasts I had seen in the sketch book.

I took a step closer, positioning myself between her spread legs and pushing up the hem of her skirt with my knee until I managed to have my dick hanging over her stomach. She edged her self down off the bed until her the purple of her crotch pushed hard against my leg. She moved up and down, using my thigh to rub her crotch.

I smiled and pumped. Kelsey put her hand next to mine and stroked my dick in unison with me. The tightening in my balls increased and I felt the pressure reaching the climax point.

Mary kept sketching as she watched Kelsey and me in our erotic duet.

Finally, I could hold back no longer. "I'm cummin," I moaned. Kelsey pulled her hand away.

I groaned and let loose with a long rope of hot cum. It landed on the top of Kelsey's left breast and began to run down toward her large areola. I pumped and two more explosions landed on her right nipple and in the deep valley between her tits.

I had one more minor shot that barely made it to her navel. Kelsey leaned in and took my tip in her mouth and licked me clean, pushing her tongue inside my tiny slit to get out every drop and finished by scooping the gob from her navel and licking her fingers clean.

She pulled back and lay on the bed, resting on her elbows.

She looked at Mary and then at the liquid on her tits with what could only be described as a wicked smile.

Mary dropped the pad, bent over and began to lick her roommate clean. Kelsey rolled her head back as Mary's tongue found the cum-covered left nipple and sucked it. Mary finished by licking the valley between the boobs, then returned to pay intimate attention to the hard nipple she had already sucked to erection.

Kelsey said, "If you'd like, Jimmy, you can have my right boob. You just have to clean your own cum off it."

I eyed the saucer-sized areola with the large nipple standing up. I imagined what it would be like to let my tongue and mouth travel over her breast. I wanted it so badly, but not badly enough to taste my own cum.

"You snooze you lose," cracked Kelsey. She lifted her large breast to her mouth and tongued her nipple, cleaning it.

Finishing, Mary rolled on to her back. I imagined what this scene would look like to a visitor. I stood between the women, completely naked with a semi-hard cock still twitching with remembered pleasure.

"Tasty," said Kelsey.

"Mmm," replied Mary as she bent her face and kissed her roommate. I felt my stomach clinch as the remnants of my orgasm passed between their tongues. Their tongues explored each other's mouths. Kelsey softy rubbed Mary's breast under her thin t-shirt, making the nipple push against the fabric. Mary squeezed the large breast and pulled on her roommate's nipple. I felt I was in on a taping of Girls Gone Wild.

I closed my eyes trying to burn these images into my memory. Two attractive women lay side my side, one with massive breasts heaving under her deep breaths.

"I hope you captured that, Mary," I said trying to break the tension. "I don't think we can repeat it right away."

Breaking away from Kelsey, she smiled and showed me the rough sketch of my hard-on and my hand clinching it. She even added the first rope of cum shooting from my tip.

"Got it on paper, Jimmy," she said.

"Got it etched in my fuckin' memory," sighed Kelsey.

We laughed. Kelsey declared the need for a shower. She stood and quickly stripped off her skirt and stockings. Standing in the middle of the room in just a pair of black bikini undies, I looked her in the eye and let my gaze travel to the triangle guarding her most private part.

Kelsey looked at Mary. Mary smiled and shrugged.

She returned my stare, winked and then dropped her panties.

I admired her dark bush, wild with tufts sticking up. She obviously gave as much attention to her pussy as to her wild head of hair. In spite of the jungle, her thick pussy lips showed through. She ran her fingers through the dark hair and slightly rubbed her vulva, briefly exposing her clit. She used her other hand to stimulate the hard button.

Mary and I watched transfixed as Kelsey worked some moisture from between her lips onto her clit and rubbed harder.

In barely a whisper, Mary said, "Want some help?"

Kelsey smiled at her and said, "Not now, hon, but maybe some other time."

She then turned to grab her towel and allowed me to admire her full butt.

I stepped behind her, my hard dick finding a soft pillow in her ass crack. I reached around and cupped her tits. They overflowed in my hands. I played with her nipples and she pushed back into my dick.

I started moving my hand toward her pussy. She stopped me and moved away. "Not this time," she said.

She tied the towel around her and spun around to me. She hugged me with one hand on my ass and the other on my erect dick. Kissing me again, she rubbed both hands in a delightful way.

"As they say, Jimmy, we really must do this again."

She exited leaving me more than a little hard.

"Well, I think that might be enough for tonight," said Mary. "You can get dressed, Jimmy."

"How about a good night kiss," I offered.

Wondering if again I pushed the limit, I smiled as Mary knelt in front of me. She took my by the base of my shaft and slowly inserted me inside her mouth. She sucked and I pushed forward. She pulled off, kissed the tip and sat back on the bed.

I gathered my clothes and slowly dressed.

"Mary..."

"Let's not talk about it now, Jimmy. Let's sleep on it and we can talk tomorrow. Just remember this, though. I told you I wanted to explore. Well, this is just what I was talking about. I hope you can open your mind to the possibilities that await us."

I pulled Mary into my arms and squeezed her. Speaking softly in her ear I said, "I think I can. I probably could if the next time I could see you naked. I am positive if I knew that you and I could make love."

Mary looked up and kissed me. We held the kiss for a long time, feeling the sensual sensation emanating through our bodies. My hands slipped under her shirt and held her ass. As we kissed, I slid my hands inside the waistband and captured her naked buns.

"Jimmy, this is only the beginning, babe. Just the beginning."

We untangled and I left. I floated back to my room imagining what could lie beyond the beginning.

So, that's my dilemma. I don't want to hurt Peter, but I don't want to stop moving down this road with Mary.

(This is the beginning of the story of Jimmy, Mary and Peter—and friends. If you enjoyed it, let me know by voting, leaving a comment or emailing me. If people are interested, I will post more of these three young people's journey. I never want to bore the reader, so if people aren't interested, we can leave them to explore without us looking in.)

orie
orie
4,260 Followers