All Comments on 'A Conscientious Caretaker'

by EllenDean

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ken0001ken0001over 11 years ago
Hit the spot

Being an older fellow myself this story held a special significance for me.. I put you on my favorite list, and hope to see more of your work in the future..Thanks again for being kind to an old man.. Ken

BluegrayBluegrayover 11 years ago
touching

Wonderfully touching story. Thank you for telling it well and filling it with tenderness and feeling.

clive2007clive2007over 11 years ago
***** Very good

I was drawn in by your character's voice, so convincing and genuine. I liked her spunk and her contempt for conventional thinking about how young girls are supposed to behave. I also liked Len, a kind and decent man, who has the good fortune to meet a young woman, your character, with the intelligence to recognize goodness when she sees it. Very well written. I was surprised that the total score was 3.0. But that's just so far. The wankers on this site want non-stop sex scenes and if you string enough of them together, no matter how poorly written or conceived, you have a better chance of getting the required 4.5 or better average that rates the red HOT rating. You write exceptionally well. Very nicely done. Sensuality conveyed with style. I hope you get to it and write some more. And soon.

PetermassurePetermassureover 11 years ago
Good

As a Mature Guy (late 50's) I recently had a fling with a 26yr old who also preferred the older guy, she had in the past had the best sex with older guys as what they lacked in stamina they made up for by taking their time and always ensuring that the lady gets off before the Man, taking time to build the ladies orgasm and the lady feeling safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
taking her first big cum load

brilliant first very erotic story A CONSCIENTOINS CARETAKER have me want more to read. it was that hot and horny a story to read. more love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written.

This was a well written story--and believable. Being a man of approximately Len's age, I wonder about the quantity of ejaculant. The relatively big loads of youth are no more--but it still feels wonderful.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Very nice!

Thanks for sharing.

Courtesy and Kindness mean a LOT!

SeniorcitizenSeniorcitizenover 11 years ago
Lovely story

It was a pleasure to read a story so well written and so erotic. The characters were believable and engaging. I look forward to more. Beautifully done! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Please write more. It was a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am an older man...

This is a wonderful read, as a youth, I found older women, some ladies, some not the more interesting and generally more satisfying to be with. I was a late bloomer, but found understanding and compassion with them. Now, the women that are my peers in age are not so appealing, the younger ones look at me as older....as I look out though I am still mentally young. Life is such a wonderful adventure!

Please share more stories with us.

Leskier2Leskier2over 11 years ago
Touching

I so thoroughly enjoyed your style...your writing, and was touched by not only the topic, but how you told the story...As an older man that loves to fantasize about just such an occurence...it was great to visualize through your owrds...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
terrific!

as a young woman who's always been very attracted to men in their seventies, it's gratifying to read stories that hit that button for me. i wished it had been a bit sweeter in terms of language - i'm a romantic at heart! - i loved the story itself. hopefully you'll continue the tale!

MchllVllybllMchllVllybllover 11 years ago
Very Nice

Being a beach volleyballer, a good many of our spectators are older retired men. They enjoy watching us and are all very kind, much like your Len. I have become very fond of performing for them. Your story was erotic, and the language was not offensive to me, it was very fitting for the story. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous