A Conspiracy to Defraud...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enovelist
enovelist
123 Followers

As the car sped away from the airport, Barry called home to alert Carol that he was on his way home.

"Oh my god!" She cried out into the phone. "I better get ready, Master! Is there anything else you require of me?"

"Nothing more, fuck-slut. Just be sure that you are prepared for my arrival." He said as he pressed the End button on his cell phone.

Barry's mind jumped forward to what he knew was awaiting him at home. A sly devilish smile came across his face as he began to envision the awesome sex session that he and his sub would enjoy this evening.

Chapter 2

A New Level of Dom/sub Session

Carol was in the den, standing in The Position as he entered the doorway.

There was a tremendous urge for her to rush forward and throw her arms around his neck, kiss him passionately and welcome him home with her naked body. But, she remained frozen in her statuesque pose. She had disobeyed him last night, punishment was coming. She did not want to displease him again.

His eyes took into this perfect form standing before him. She was completely naked except for the leather collar around her neck and the leather straps on her ankles and wrists.

A rush of mix emotions welled up inside him.

There was the raw nerve emotion as his mind did a quick flash back to her standing in that same pose while the camera recorded her adulterous actions. There was the conflicting emotion of his true love and devotion to this stunning female who was his wife. And still another strong emotion for him to dominate this willing submissive female.

Right now the dominant emotion was in charge.

The house was very quiet. No sounds from the stereo or the TV. No spoken words or body sounds. Just a thunderous silence as Barry stood there admiring his naked wife.

Carol's eyes were focused on Barry's face. Her eyes did not blink or shift from side to side. Frozen eyes, frozen stare. She would remain in this pose for hours if that's what her Master chose for her. Her bodily comfort was of little consequence, all that mattered was pleasing her Master.

Finally, Barry move all the way into the room. He stopping a few feet away from Carol when he gave her his first order.

"Strip me, fuck-slut! And don't wrinkle any of my clothes!" He barked at her.

Immediately, her hands came away from the back of her neck and she took a step toward him. Without a word or a smile, she removed his suit jacket. Folding it carefully, she placed it on the sofa beside him. Then with nimble fingers, she unknotted his tie and slowly pulled it from his neck. It was a slow and sensuous motion. The tie was folded neatly and placed on to of the jacket.

Without any direction, she dropped slowly to her knees. She bent forward at the waist and kissed the top of each of his shoes. Then she untied the shoe laces. Removing the left shoe first, then the right shoe. She placed the shoes precisely next to each other on the floor by the sofa. His socks would remain on his feet, for the time being. She rose up from her knees and stood in front of him again.

Her face remained strong and stoic as she began to unbutton his shirt. Neither one of them was in a hurry. This was the slow mating ritual of a sub obeying her Master's command. Nothing was to be rushed. There was no hurry in any of her movements. First the buttons down the front of the shirt, then the button on each sleeve. With both hands moving slowly over his chest, she pulled the shirt from inside the pants, and then slowly off of his shoulders.

His eyes met hers for a brief second. Unemotional eyes meeting briefly, unemotional eyes moving away and back to her the task she was ordered to perform. The shirt was folded properly and set down on the sofa.

The belt gave her fingers some resistance as she tried to slip the end through the metal buckle. It took her several tries to finally free the leather belt from the buckle. Just as slowly as she pulled his tie from his neck, she now pulled the leather belt from his waist. She rolled the belt into a tight circle and placed it on the sofa.

The top button, then the zipper and then the inner button of his pants were undone with slow precision. She slid the pants down his legs and around his ankles. Back on her knees, he stepped out of the left pant leg first, then the right pant leg. Standing back up, she inverted the pants, aligned the seams of each leg and then folded the pants in half. Another article of clothing laid neatly on the sofa.

Taking the bottom of his T-shirt into her hands she carefully began to lift it up toward his head. Barry did what he needed to do, he raised his arms up as she pulled the white cotton shirt over his head. Neatly folded and set down on top of his dress shirt,

Another careful movement to her knees. Then her hands went to his waist as she gently pulled at the elastic band on his jockey briefs. As the elastic band moved down from his waist, his hard cock sprang forward, inches from her face. There was an immediate and overwhelming urge for her to open her mouth, take all of his rigid manhood inside and suck it hungrily.

Again, another unfilled desire for her. Her Master had not commanded her to suck him. Her desire would have to wait for that command.

His briefs removed, he stood there naked except for his socks. Still on her knees, Carol removed his left sock first and then the right sock. He stood above her, completely naked.

"Very well done, fuck-slut. Even my clothes were treated with respect by you. I will take that into account as I mete out your punishment." His spoke in a strong authoritative voice.

"Now, I want you to kiss my cock. Only the head of my cock. You are not to suck it or lick it until I give you permission. And don't touch it with your fuck-slut hands either." The Master had commanded.

Her lips touched the purple crown of his cock. Gently and lovingly she began to kiss it. Controlling the urge to open her mouth and engulf his cock was becoming very difficult for Carol. Still she followed her Master's command, she only kissed the head of his cock.

"Now stick out your tongue and lick the head of my cock, fuck-slut!"

Her tongue flashed out of her mouth and began to lick all around the smooth surface of the mushroom shaped head. She wanted to grab the hard shaft into her hands and stroke it until it released all of its love seed.

Another wanton desire that she was forced to suppress until that command was given. As hard as it was for Carol to control her urges to attack his cock with her mouth and hands, she knew that the punishment for those actions would be to severe to consider.

Barry was suffering a similar mental control problem. His internal heat was an inferno now. This slow patient moving toward the ultimate climax was almost impossible for him to control. He wanted to simply ravage her whole body right then and there.

Still, he knew that he needed to stay firmly in control. She would not respect him as her Master if he softened up now. There was a long hard ritual that needed to be completed before he could shed his Master role and become her loving husband again.

"Open your mouth, fuck-slut! I want to feel you lips around my cock!"

Her mouth opened instantaneously and move forward over his cock. A huge rush raced through her body as her lips locked around his cock. A soft moan from her throat as her head began to move slowly back and forth over his cock.

Barry knew that he wouldn't last very long with all of those electric sensations shooting up from his groin. Not wanting to climax too quickly, he moved back with his hips, pulling his cock from her mouth. She looked up at him in surprise.

"I have better things to do with my cum than deposit it inside your fuck-slut mouth!" He hissed at her as he stepped back from her kneeling form. He picked up the leash and the whip from the table. With one hand, he reached over fastening the clip end of the leash to her neck collar. Turning toward the hallway, he started walking away from her, holding the end of the leash tightly in his hand. In his other hand was the cat-o-nine-tails leather whip.

Carol began crawling on all fours as she moved quickly behind him. It was as if he were leading an obedient dog on a leash as the two of them made their way down the hallway and inside the master bedroom.

For Barry, all of Carol's actions since he walked in the door reinforced that man-god image in his mind. Everything he had commanded her to do was an ego rush for him. He was feeling good about being the Dom in this relationship.

Still, what he was about to do made a knot in his stomach and guilt feeling race across his mind. He was about to punish his disobedient fuck-slut. Yet, he knew that he was about to inflict pain upon the woman he loved. A real mental conflict of interest.

"On your feet, fuck-slut!" He shouted as he picked up several items from the dresser drawer. Carol stood up, the chain leash dangling down in front of her.

"Raise your hands, fuck-slut!"

He took her wrists and clipped a silver bar to the rings on her wrist straps. Lifting her hands high above her head, he attached the silver bar to one of the tall post at the foot of the four-poster bed. Carol's feet were straining to keep in contact with the floor. Her arms and shoulder muscles were stretched taunt as her full back and buttocks were exposed to receive his punishment.

Hanging there, waiting for the first blow from the whip, Carol was totally aroused. Her breathing was fast and shallow as a thin film of sweat glistened over her entire body.

The first blow from the whip came across her buttocks. It was not a hard stinging blow. The sound of leather slapping flesh made the blow seem more intense than it really was.

Barry shivered as he heard the whip strike Carol's bare ass. He really didn't want to hurt her. This act of punishment was only meant to heighten the eroticism of the Dom/sub role playing that was part of this evening's sex session. The second blow was not any harder than then first. Yet, red stripe marks seemed to flare up on Carol's ass cheeks.

The sight of Carol's ass cheeks turning red excited and revolted Barry at the same time. There were those angry voices again in his head that were screaming out for him to whip her body unmercifully. "Whip her ass harder! Flog her back with that whip! Punish this fuck-slut of a cheating wife!" They taunted him over and over again. Yet, he could not do that to this woman he loved. Maybe another woman, but not this one. Not brutally anyway.

Carol would let out a deep groan as the whip lashed across her buttocks. The pain was not intense for her. She could feel her ass cheeks starting to burn a bit, but there was no excruciating pain associated with it.

Barry completed a dozen strokes. Her ass cheeks were a bright red by the time he stood back with the whip hanging limply in his hand. He had not flogged her back. He did not want to mark her there.

There were tears streaming down Carol's face. Yet, her entire body was totally aroused by punishment inflicted on her by Master. Her mind would replay images in her mind as she was tied up and whipped by Les. He was the first man to ever take a whip to her body.

Barry stepped up behind her and reached around grasping one of her breast in each of his hands. He leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck. His tongue flicked out against her ear lope as his hands continued to knead her breast. More rapid moaning from Carol's throat. She was straining to control the orgasm building inside her.

His rigid cock pressed against her abused buttocks causing her some pain and discomfort. All she could do was continue to moan as a flood of different sensations raced to her brain. Then she felt him pressing the handle end of the leather whip against her wet pussy. The leather handle was shaped in the form of a phallus. About 12" long and 1 ½" in diameter.

Her body tensed up as the smooth head of the phallus pushed into her pussy. Slowly and with a twisting motion, Barry pushed the leather handle deep inside her body. His one hand still contained her soft breast and hard nipple, the other hand worked the whip handle inside her pussy.

This was the first time he had ever penetrated her body with a foreign object. The low groan and the wiggle of her hips told him that the penetration was something pleasant for her, not something painful.

Leaving the leather phallus embedded in her pussy, he stepped back to the dresser and removed a tube of KY jelly from the drawer. He moved back behind her outstretched body and applied a gob of jelly to his index finger. He rubbed the jelly around her puckered rose bud. Applying more jelly to his finger, he began to push it against her resisting sphincter muscle. The finger won the battle. Carol moaned loudly as he pushed his finger tip inside her anal canal. First, one joint deep...then a second joint deep. A loud guttural groan from Carol's lips. A little more pushing...the entire finger was inside her tight anal canal.

With his finger inside her ass, he could feel the hard leather phallus embedded inside her pussy through the thin membrane separating the anal canal from her vagina. He took the leather whip in his free hand and began to move the handle back and forth within her pussy as he flexed his finger inside her anal canal.

Carol's head was twisting from side to side as powerful sensations raced up and down her spine. Her body trembled as the finger and phallus actions were about to push her over the edge. Sensing that Carol was about to climax, Barry increased the tempo of the phallus inside her pussy. Then, just as her orgasm was releasing itself, he jammed the handle as deep as he could inside her. Her orgasm exploded at the same instant that the sharp fiery stab of pain knifed into her brain. Her mouth opened wide as if to let out a loud scream, but no sounds came out of her mouth.

Blood seemed to drain from her brain as she suddenly felt very faint. Her head dropped forward to her chest as she hung by her arms from the post. It seemed that her body went limp for a moment before she recovered. Her orgasm was still exploding inside as her vaginal muscles clamped down around the leather phallus that was impaling her body.

Barry was in awe at the immense sense of power he had over this helpless woman. He could do anything he wanted with her body. There was no cries or pleading for him to stop the punishment he was inflicting on this naked body. He owned this body. He was the Lord and Master of this body.

With a single quick motion, he removed his finger from her asshole and the phallus from her pussy. The suddenness of this action caught Carol by surprise. A loud sigh escaped from her throat, almost like a sigh of relief.

That relief was short lived. With another swift motion, he placed the round head of the leather phallus against her stretched sphincter muscle and then pushed the phallus deep inside her anal canal. Immediately her body stiffened. She raised up on her tip toes as if to try and escape from the hard penetration as this alien object that moved into her bowels.

This time the scream did burst fort from her wide opened mouth. A loud blood curdling scream that made Barry shiver. No doubt that he had induced severe pain inside her tight anal canal. The stretching caused by the thickness of the leather handle and the penetration deep inside her bowels caused a pain that she had never experienced before. Not even with the roughest treatment from her former Master, Les.

This time the lights went out in her head. Carol's scream was cut short as her head slumped forward. Her body went slack, hanging there like a limp rag doll.

Barry was terrified. He had pushed the punishment way to far. Much further than he had intended. He had been caught up in the euphoria of being the man-god and the sole owner of this submissive female. Now he was close to panic as he quickly removed the leather handle from her asshole. He threw the whip on the floor and reached up and disengaged the bar from the top of the post. Her arms dropped limp and her entire body collapsed into his arms.

A wave of fear griped Barry's mind and body. Had he seriously injured the woman he loved? Had his gotten so involved in his role playing that he exceeded the limits her body could tolerate?

He carried her limp body over to the bed and gently laid her down on top of the covers. Jumping back up, he raced into the bathroom, grabbed a wet towel and a glass of water. Carol's eyes were close and her body seemed to sag into the bed. Barry began to wipe her face with the wet towel.

There was a soft moan from her throat as her body seemed to come back to life. Her eyes opened slowly as he continued to wipe the moist cloth along the side of her face. Then, as if realizing where she was and what had just happened to her, she began to cry.

Barry thought that she was crying from the pain he had caused her. But her words told him something different.

"Oh god Barry, I'm so sorry that I failed you. I wanted so much to be the submissive that you wanted me to be. I don't know what made me pass out like that. I didn't want to, I wanted to endure all the punishment you felt I deserved." Her voice was soft and halting as the words came out in an apologetic manner.

Barry lifted her body up to his. He hugged her tightly against his body as his said to her.

"No my sweet wife, you have nothing to be sorry for. It was all my fault." His voice was choked up as rocked her back and forth in his arms. "This was too extreme for me, I never want to do this again with you. You are my wife, not some cheap sex toy. Never again, I promise."

"Oh please, lover. Don't blame yourself, I wanted this to happen. I still do. Next time I will be stronger. I will make myself stronger so I can please you." She kissed him on the mouth.

"There won't be a next time, darling. I just can't do this to you. I love you and you are my wife." He returned her kiss.

The rest of the night was spent with the two of them holding on to each other tightly and slowly moving into that very comfortable area of their minds. Sleep came to Barry first, even though his mind was filled with guilt and remorse. Carol could still feel a burning sensation deep inside her bowels. She was hoping that there wouldn't be any blood in her stool in the morning.

After that night, Barry and Carol move into the loving husband / wife arrangement which included 'making love' every night. No more abusive sex, even though Carol would get aroused whenever she thought about all of her experiences being punished by her lovers.

Barry, on the other hand, had different feeling about the whole Dom/sub scene. The conflict in his mind told him that he could never again abuse his wife the way he had that night. But....he was sure that he could do it to another willing woman. Cassie popped into his mind.

Chapter 3

The Revelation

Monday morning Barry was in his office having a meeting with the VP of Marketing. They were reviewing the monthly numbers for the various products and operations. Everything seemed to be moving along the way they should. No surprises and all the numbers were headed in the right direction. GeoTex was going to have a very good quarterly report.

As the meeting was ending, Barry looked at the VP and changed the subject.

"Tom, you've flown on the corporate jet, haven't you?"

"Sure, a number of times. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious about the crew that mans the jet. I had my first experience with them last week." Barry rolled a pen between his fingers as he looked at Tom.

"What kind of curious, Barry?" As part of the senior staff, all of the VP's and Barry were on first name basis. "Were you worried about their flying skills?"

"No, nothing about the pilot and co-pilot. It was the cabin assistant that made me somewhat nervous."

enovelist
enovelist
123 Followers
123456...8