All Comments on 'A Conversation with Jinny Ch. 02'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really hot story - I always knew she wouldn't be able to resist fucking her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a great conclusion to a great series!

This has got to be one of the classic son into mom series on the Net. Heartfelt congratulations to sarahloveitt! The saga of young Wayne and how he realized the deepest dream of all boys--to stick his young prick up his own mother's cunt and blow his hot young balls up his own damn birth canal--will be an inspiration to many hundreds, maybe thousands of other boys just itching to fuck their own moms. They'll see how EASY it is, 'cause chances are mom wants their stiff fat prick as much as they want their mother's tight wet twat. Even if dad's around, so what? It's still just a family dick getting into a family cunt (no strangers!), and the ages are perfect--the teenage boy's got to empty his balls multiple times a day, his mom's at the peak of her sexual need and desire. Is the son going to jerk it like some 14 year old, when the nature-given receptacle for his very large constant doses of warm semen is right there, between his loving mother's legs? When he was a kid mom used to tease him about his "little pippy." Well, his pippy ain't that little anymore, it's a big fat throbbing prick, ready to take care of all of mom's cuntal needs. Like Wayne, boys are real eager to give their mother big twatfuls of their foaming young sperm--over and over again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous