A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incidentally, I was right about my good girl image being a factor. Joe mentioned several times about being completely surprised that I consented to anything like that happening. Actually, my good girl, school teacher image, was a major factor in all of this. It was a large part of the attraction Ron has for me and breaking that image was a real turn on for Joe. Let me put it simply. Both men were absolutely certain I wasn't the type of woman who would ever consider anything that was going on. When we left the party that night before "dancing" started, it was expected.

Joe was very excited about just the thought of me consenting to "dancing in the dark" in the future. I don't think he actually believed I would but the thought that I might excited him and added to our sexual experience together. I even admitted during the throes of passion that it might be fun to have sex with Ron. Then I would throw in a disclaimer after sex by saying I'd have to think about it more.

Joe began pushing the fact that he felt we should spend more time with Ron and Diane. His main interest seemed to be more with Ron then Diane. I was told several times that Ron really had a thing for me. Whenever I would mention Diane, he would quickly dismiss it and steer things back to Ron. One night in bed, we did a little role play with me calling him Ron as he made love to me. I did it to please him and it certainly pleased him.

I didn't anticipate anything more happening for a while. Joe seemed impatient for more. I guess I should have known he would try to set up something. The night before the phone call, Joe was very interested in what I might do with Ron if given the chance. He was pushing a little too hard for direct answers but I managed to field them with non-committal answers. There were a lot of maybes, I don't knows, depends on the situation, and other answers like that.

The next morning, he was right back on the same subject. His persistence was actually getting annoying. Out of frustration, I asked "What do you want me to do just go out and have sex with him?"

His answer surprised me. He said "No, I want to watch." Then he went on to tell me about how exciting it would be to see me doing something with Ron.

He was actually more interested in watching then participating. That to me is weird but I didn't tell him that. I was honest enough to tell him that it would be really strange doing something like that with him watching.

As the conversation went on, I could tell this was something he really wanted. I wasn't very high on the idea. Finally, I told him that I would feel too weird having sex with Ron or anyone else with him just watching. I explained that it might be different if he participated but I couldn't just put on a sex show.

Then he asked if I would feel weird giving Ron a hand job. I told him I could probably do that and even admitted that might be fun in the right situation. Then he asked if I would consider a blow job. He knows I enjoy doing them. I told him I could probably do that but anything more was out of the question. I wanted to end this hypothetical conversation. The rest of the morning went normally.

At around 11:30, I fixed us something light to eat. We were again sitting at the kitchen table and out of no where he asked "Would you really blow him?"

Joe was pushing things too much. Sure, I had been enjoying his renewed interest in sex and even our bedroom chats but it seemed like that was all he had on his mind. Normally, lunchtime conversations would be about work, friends, or other things of mutual interest. Now it was sex talk at night, sex talk during morning coffee, and now sex talk during lunch. I was annoyed at his persistence.

I snapped at him by saying "Is that all that is on your mind? Can't we even have a normal conversation?"

Joe apologized and I felt badly for snapping at him. We sat quietly for a minute or so. Then I broke the silence by saying "I think I would."

Joe gave me a what are you talking about look. I saw that he was lost and said "I'm answering your question. I think I would." That opened the conversation back up. He seemed very happy with my answer.

During a rather lengthy conversation, I told him that I would consider doing it in front of him, if he really wanted to see that, but not at a party in front of other people. He assured me that it would be like a dream come true for him to see me giving a blow job to another man. That answered one question for me. It wasn't just Ron.

I was beginning to wonder why he was pushing Ron so much. He was really pushing for me to do something with another guy. It didn't have to be Ron. He only pushed him because he knew I was attracted to him and he was available for that kind of activity.

Since we were talking seriously, there was something else I just had to know. I asked if this was a fantasy of his. He admitted that it was and had been for a long time. He seemed a little embarrassed and I realized that it might not be the proper time to talk about that. It was enough of a shock to find out that this man who I was convinced had no prior sexual imagination actually had fantasies.

The conversation returned to me giving Ron a blow job. I told him that if it was important to him and would make him happy then I would be glad to do it for him. I did qualify that statement by saying that it wasn't something I really wanted to do. I would do it but only for his benefit.

That afternoon the football games started and Joe retired to the family room. I went upstairs to catch up on my chess game and write you about the events I have just described. Then came the phone call.

I went down to talk with Joe. He admitted to calling Ron to see if he wanted to come over to watch football. Then after some prompting, Joe told me that he did mention to him that I might be interested in more activity. Joe had also listened in on the conversation between Ron and I.

Even after our lunch conversation, I was not expecting anything immediate. I figured we would talk about it more and it might happen sometime down the road, not a couple hours later. It was very clear to me that this must be too important to him for him to wait for it to happen. I asked him straight out "Do you really want this to happen today? Do you really want your wife giving him a blow job?"

He smiled and simply said "Yes".

My reply was to tell him to call Ron back and tell him to come over. Then I went back upstairs to turn off the computer. That was when you got the second short message.

The next thing that went through my head was what I had on. As you know, on days when I am just lounging around the house, I often don't wear much. My normal attire is one of Joe's dress shirts and nothing else. This day was no exception. It was a yellow shirt. I went into the bedroom to put some clothes on. I laid out some jeans and a top. Then while looking in my underwear drawer, I thought to myself "Why bother?"

What ever I put on probably wouldn't stay on very long after Ron got here. I decided to just go with the shirt and spent the time with my hair and make-up. Then I went downstairs.

Joe immediately commented "Aren't you going to dress?"

I gave him the same answer "Why bother?"

His reply was "Good Point" and he told me I looked sexy.

I was nervous and Joe seemed even more nervous. This was no longer just talk. Joe sat in his favorite chair and I sat on the couch. Ron seemed to be taking forever to get there. I reminded Joe that this was strictly for him and not what I wanted. He understood. I also warned him that I might still back out. He understood that too. Then came the knock on the door.

I answered the door. Ron immediately gave me a wolf whistle. I gave him a "settle down boy" and we went to the family room. I felt like I should have worn more clothes because with him there, I was suddenly uncomfortable with what little I had on. Ron sat on the couch, I got him a beer, and sat down next to him. We exchanged pleasantries and the guys talked a little about the football game on TV.

It was just talk because all of us had other things on our minds. We all felt kind of awkward about the situation. No one really knew how to get things started or even if anything was going to start but we all knew why Ron was there and it wasn't to watch the football game.

Ten or fifteen minutes went by with all of us carefully avoiding the subject of something happening. I got up to get them both another beer and Joe broke the ice by saying to Ron "Do you like my shirt?"

Ron gave a puzzled look and Joe clarified his remark by saying "Not this one, the one Sharon is wearing."

That made Ron smile and he said it looked better on me then it ever did on Joe. They laughed and Joe offered the statement "You know she never wears anything under my shirts."

Ron asked if that were true and I nodded. I was too nervous to speak.

I sat back down by Ron nervously knowing things had started. Ron said that he thought the shirt with nothing else was very sexy and made an obvious gesture to adjust himself in his jeans. While doing that he said "You're really turning me on."

I didn't reply. Then he asked "How do I know there is nothing under that shirt?" Then he looked at Joe and asked "Do you mind if I check?"

Joe's answer was "Be my guest."

Ron scooted a little closer and lifted his hand to my breast. I cringed a little as he began feeling me through my shirt. I felt very awkward. This was in broad daylight with my husband watching. It seemed weird but I allowed it without objection. Then Ron said to everyone "It feels like nothing is under there but maybe I should check further."

Joe interjected "I don't mind if she don't."

Then Ron put his fingers on the top button and asked me directly "Do you mind Sharon?"

I had to speak now and said "I guess not."

He unbuttoned it and moved to the next one. He hesitated there and asked "Are you sure?"

I looked at Joe who was watching intently and then said to Ron "No, but I'm not going to stop you."

With that, he slowly opened each remaining button. Ron flapped open my shirt and said "I can see some titties that are just dying to be kissed."

With that he leaned forward and began kissing my bare breasts. I looked over at Joe who was still watching intently and almost felt ashamed. What Ron was doing wasn't unpleasant but I was uncomfortable about it.

With me not objecting, Ron slid his hand up to my pubic hair and inserted a finger into me. It easily went in, if that tells you anything. I was turned on but felt strange at the same time. I felt embarrassed about being turned on but I couldn't help it. I also felt embarrassed about Joe watching me being turned on.

After several minutes, Ron moved off of the couch and onto the carpet. Then he pulled me forward and began giving me oral sex. It felt even stranger to have that happening while Joe was watching. Ron wasn't the best at it (better then Joe) but it still felt good and I had an orgasm building.

Again it seemed really strange but I was enjoying it and began bucking my hips into him. It is a lot different to have an orgasm with your husband then it is to have it in front of him. In that respect, Ron was incidental. I felt more embarrassed about having an orgasm while he watched then about Ron giving it to me. Still I had it. It wasn't a huge one but it was a good one. Reluctantly, I had to push Ron's face away and he sat back on the couch. The orgasm had only served to raise my arousal level.

I gave Ron some tissues to wipe his face off. Then I slid my hand up his thigh and told him that I probably should return the favor. We kissed while I opened his pants. Ron whispered in my ear "I want to fuck you so bad."

I answered "I know" and slipped my hand inside his underwear.

Ron removed my shirt completely. Even though the shirt wasn't covering much, it was still there. Now that it was off, I felt really strange being completely naked.

Ron shoved his jeans and shorts down to his ankles and said again "I really want to fuck you." This time he said it loud enough for Joe to hear.

He was pushing me back on the couch. I just didn't feel right about that. I was turned on and wanted sex but there was just something about the way it was happening. I just couldn't do it and stopped him.

I pushed him back and told him that I just didn't feel right about doing it with him at that time. He looked very disappointed. I placed my hand on his cock and said "I'm told I'm pretty good at some other things."

Then I lowered my head and took him into my mouth. That made him quite happy. Ron sat back and I tried doing my best to please him orally. He lasted longer then Joe would have but the results were the same, I got a mouth full of cum and swallowed every drop.

Ron was very pleased with the blow job he received but said he still wanted to "fuck" me sometime when I was ready.

Shortly after that, Ron left and I gave Joe the exact same blow job Ron got. I was right, he didn't last as long.

That was the story of Ron's visit. Sorry it took so long.

Sharon

12