A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shocked him again by saying these exact words "If a guy is too big, I'll suck it but I won't fuck it." It even surprised me that I used that word.

Joe's next question was about how many guys he should invite. I again surprised him by saying I didn't care. We got home and for some reason went straight to bed. All afternoon he tried pinning me down to a certain number. He kept throwing out numbers with the highest one being a dozen. I stuck with my original answer and just said it was completely up to him.

That is still the hot topic here but right now Joe is napping. I guess I wore him out. I'll keep you informed as things happen. In my opinion, I don't think this is ever going to happen and it isn't going to be me backing out. I seriously think he will get cold feet. Either way, just talking about it provided a nice afternoon for both of us.

Sharon

Feb 02/08/09 1:35 AM

Sharon,

As usual you have kept things interesting. I don't know what Joe will do, but I'm not surprised by his reactions to your recent discussions. We have the same fantasies about sharing our wife, and that's how I would have reacted if it had been me in his place. The only thing that would really hold me back from arranging a gang bang for my wife would be finding participants that I could trust. This may not be as difficult for Joe. His first call would be to Ron, don't you think? Somehow I don't think Ron would have trouble finding a few other men who would be willing to take part in such an activity. Just off the top of my head I would think that some of the other men at the first party (Ron's birthday celebration) would be potential candidates. Given that you think the Christmas party was planned by Ron to be a gang bang for you that didn't work out, don't you think he'd jump at the opportunity to try again? And if he's smart he'll push to have it happen soon, so as not to take a chance that Joe will cool down about the idea or that you will back out.

Of course, I can only guess, based on what you've told me about the people involved, but still food for thought. Whatever does happen, I will be keenly interested in hearing all the details. In a number of ways you are so different from all the other people I know. This makes your observations and insights fascinating to me. I often wonder if there are other people that have conversations such as we do, and if they realize how unique such a relationship is that allows it. Somehow I can't shake the feeling that I'm getting the greater benefit from it. But then again, isn't that the way all true friendships work? I can't help thinking what an odd pair we two are!

Enough introspection; have fun and stay in touch.

Paul.

Feb 02/10/09 7:32 AM

Hi Paul

You are right about one thing. Joe is having difficulty with finding guys he knows are safe and can be quiet about it. As far as I know, He hasn't talked to Ron or anyone else about it yet. On the other hand, we have talked a lot about it. I think he kind of wants to do this on his own without involving Ron and his group of friends. Using Ron to set it up would be a quick and easy solution but he has been looking at more as a DIY project.

Nothing has been firmed up yet but he has 6 other men in mind for a number. I was thinking more like 3 or 4 including him but haven't said anything. With 6 guys and Joe making 7, that seems like a pretty big number to me. The only thing I have told him about the number of people involved is that it is his decision completely. As many or as few as he wants.

He has also mentioned about a hotel suite for the location. His idea is to have us all meet in the hotel lounge, have a few drinks, dance, and then all go up to the room. We both agreed that our home was out for this activity.

Another option he has come up with is a golf outing he has scheduled for next month in Myrtle Beach. it's one of those package deals where they golf at several different golf courses. Last year 12 of them went on that trip but it is not limited and as many as twenty have gone. Joe mentioned that he could take me with him and it could happen there. The good thing about that is that it is out of town and I don't know most of the men. The bad thing is the number of guys and the fact that it would turn out to be a week long orgy and not a one night thing. Still, I told him that if that was what he wanted to do, I was OK with it. I'm determined not to put any restrictions on this. It is his fantasy.

So as of now we are looking at three options. A local hotel suite with 6 guys and him. A week at Myrtle Beach with 12 to 20 guys. The last option is a call to Ron. That is kind of like the fall back position. Right now, the hotel suite has been the most talked about but the Myrtle Beach idea has been gaining ground.

Between us, I hope he drops the Myrtle Beach idea. The numbers are scary and the idea of it going on all week is scary. There is also the problem that his brother always goes on that trip as well as some personal friends. I haven't told him those reservations because I'm holding to my no restrictions stance.

As these talks continue, I'll keep you informed.

Sharon

12