A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy will likely ask you for verbal confirmation about Joe's statements regarding your sexual appetite and supposed student fantasies. My question is how will you answer? Will you tell the truth (which could scuttle the whole thing), or will you back-up your husband's story? He may not ask once he finds out you are willing to strip for him and give him a BJ, but if he does ask I think you want to be ready. I think I know how you would answer them, but I'll let you decide for yourself and wait to see what happens. (I can't wait.)

Paul.

Feb 02/27/09 10:11 PM

Paul,

That night after Joe talked with Tommy, we had an ongoing conversation that lasted throughout the night. I thought I should relate the highlights. I'll be leaving a lot of little things out to save time so if you have any questions, fire away.

When this thing started and I agreed to do the GB, I was at that time about 90% sure it would never happen. It was fun to talk about and exciting for both of us but I really didn't believe it was something Joe would actively follow through on. Joe has never in the past given me any indication that he would really want to do this. I felt it was a fantasy of his that would stay a fantasy. I felt that just knowing his fantasy could be realized would be enough and we could have fun with it.

Even when Joe was getting serious about the planning of this, I was still about 80% sure it would never happen. The ideas of ex students or golfing buddies was just too bizarre to be taken seriously by me. Then I realized Joe was taking this more seriously then I thought and I lowered my expectations to about 60%. but still felt it would never happen. I felt that way because I never thought Joe would ever have the nerve to approach anyone with the idea of "Would you like to have sex with my wife"?

The conversation with Tommy took me completely by surprise. Now I'm about 60% sure it will happen. That conversation with Tommy seemed to surprise us both. I could tell from talking with Joe that he had surprised himself by approaching him with the subject. It certainly surprised me.

For Joe, I think that may have been the hardest part of this whole thing. Once we started talking about that conversation with Tommy, I think we both were hit with the sudden realization that this could now really happen. That seemed to change a lot of things regarding our attitude toward it. I could see and feel both of us experiencing cold feet about it. We talked at length about whether we really wanted this to happen. I tried keeping the ball in his court. I did let him know that I would do it but only because it was something he wanted. I wanted him to know that I would be happy no matter what happened with this and that it wasn't something we had to do to satisfy my sexual appetite or for any other reason.

We both seemed to do a lot of soul searching that night. At the end of the night and after hours of conversations, Joe decided that this was something he wanted. I let him know that if he was sure about it, I would do everything I could to make it a reality for him. That included doing what ever I had to do with Tommy to convince him of Joe's sincerity on the subject.

A lot more to come.

Sharon

Feb 02/27/09 11:11 PM

Sharon,

I find it interesting that you were initially 90% sure that the GB would not happen. If you will recall, I was 90% certain that it would happen. I believed this because I know how powerful this fantasy is for men of my age that have it. I would jump at the chance to fulfill it, even just once, so I figured Joe would find a way.

I felt sure that he would approach Ron and let him do the recruiting. At the time I did not know about the bowling center and the pool of young employees he could tap. When you said that he was planning on doing it without Ron's help I was a lot less certain for the very reasons you articulated above. At that point I was only 50% certain the GB would happen. After you revealed the bowling center connection and the fact that he had in the past employed some of your former students and that he was planning on using one of them to recruit the others, I raised my estimate back to 80%.

The conversation with Tommy didn't really surprise me, I know how powerful this fantasy is. Also the more you tell me about Joe the more I perceive him as a man that takes charge and is willing to do what it takes to get what he wants. He's confident in himself and a hard worker which convinced me he would find a way to make it happen if he really wanted it. So after I read about Joe's conversations with Tommy I raised my estimate back up to 90%.

Your recent conversations about this was a very healthy development. I'm glad you two had a long heart-to-heart about it. Some doubt, even for Joe, is natural, and it's good that he could reveal that to you, even if only indirectly.

Now I'm 99% certain that the GB will happen. What's your estimate? Now that you are fully committed to this course of action, what are you feeling? Still scared? Excited maybe?

I don't have any doubt that you will convince Tommy of both your and Joe's sincerity, however he may have the same problem convincing the others given how successful you have been projecting that good-girl "I could never do that" image. If I may, I'd like to make a suggestion. Please read it all before making a decision. Just keep in mind that I'm trying to be helpful, not manipulative.

After you convince Tommy have Joe take a picture of you with Tommy. If you don't have a digital camera even a cell phone will do. You should be wearing a nice dress that shows off your figure, or even better, a bikini. Tommy should have his arm around you and you should have a big smile and be holding a sign that says "Believe it!" or "It's true!". Tommy could show this to his recruits to help convince them. It will look innocent to anybody that doesn't know what the context is, but to the other recruits it will be very convincing evidence that Tommy is telling the truth. The risks to you are low, but not nonexistent. However if you want to do everything possible to make this happen you may need to consider taking this step. In for a penny, in for a pound.

I'm looking forward to hearing more as always.

Paul.

Feb 02/28/09 10:50 PM

Sharon,

I had some thoughts while walking the dog tonight. I guess there's not much else to do but think since he pretty much takes one of three or four routes all the time. Anyway, I had another thought about your upcoming GB and I thought I'd send it along before I forgot.

These are usually "no holes barred" affairs. (Please forgive the alliteration, I couldn't resist) That means your young guests will want to fuck you in the ass as well as your pussy and mouth. I don't know if you and Joe do too much anal (I don't - I guess I just like the self-lubricating orifices better), but if you don't you may want to get in some practice before the party to make sure you are loosened up back there. Just trying to think about your comfort.

I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around the idea that you are actually going to do this. While this kind of group activity is rife in the erotic literature, I'm sure it still does happen in real life. Just not as much. But this is the first time that somebody I know is involved and it's kind of boggling my mind. I can only image what kind of effect it is having on you and Joe. When you are not talking about it I'll bet it's hard not to think about; at home and work. What a huge distraction that must be. In some ways, I bet you'll be glad when it's over.

Your friend,

Paul.

Mar 03/03/09 11:22 PM

Sharon,

I have attached another GB picture for you, this one is a four on one, however there's only three men in this one. Besides having a little fun, there is a point to this particular picture. It got me thinking about something. Most white men that have the fantasy about watching their wife with other men also have a fantasy about watching their wife with a black man. It's not about race (at least not for me, I only recognize one race - human), but about the contrast between their skin colors. I don't know why, but it's a turn-on. I don't know if Joe has this particular fantasy or not, or even if any of your former students are black, but it seems to me that this could be a possibility that you may want to be prepared for. I have no idea how you feel about that, however. I look forward to hearing what you have to say about it.

Well, it's getting late. Looking forward to hearing how things are going with you.

Paul.

Mar 03/04/09 6:56 PM

Hi Paul

Sorry that it has been a few days since I've written but like you, alone time has been hard to get here. Joe knows I have an on line friend named Paul but he doesn't know I tell you everything and I intend to keep it that way. In many ways, I'm more open with you then him. He never asks me about what we talk about on line and doesn't seem that interested. That hasn't been a problem. The problem I have been having is that with everything going on, he keeps interrupting me when I try to write you. Usually, I'll simply say "I've got to go write Paul" and he lets me alone. Now with all of this GB planning, he keeps interrupting me with comments or questions. It is as if that is the only thing on his mind.

It's not just writing you, it is everything I try to do by myself. Lesson plans have become nearly impossible. I can't wait until the baseball season starts. That is the other problem. He really gets into football and baseball but he isn't very big on hockey or basketball. This time of year he is sports bored. It happens every year between football and baseball seasons. The opposite of this is September and October when both of his sports are in full swing. I get pretty much ignored then.

Either you and Joe are a lot alike in your thinking or it's a guy thing. Before this GB thing came up, Joe mentioned as bedroom talk, the possibility of me doing something with a black man. The idea seemed to excite him. I told him that if it were the right person and under the right circumstances, I might consider it but I wouldn't want to go out of my way to make it happen. I will admit to you as I did with him that the idea of doing it with a black man is an exciting thought.

When I was between the ages of 22 and 25 I went out with some co-worker girlfriends of mine. A young fairly attractive black man took an interest in me and asked me to dance with him. My friends goaded me into saying yes and I did. We danced like 3 different times. (he was a good dancer) After the third dance he asked if I would keep him company while he went out for a smoke. (pot) We went to his car in the parking lot. To keep this story short, I gave him a blow job. That was my black experience.

I have had several black students and Joe has mentioned the possibility of one of the guys in the GB being black. I told him I was OK with that. Knowing that would add to his enjoyment of this, it is a good possibility that at least one will be black. I'm almost expecting it.

I started to write you (4 times) about meeting with Tommy on Saturday but never got to finish and simply deleted it. That would have been the minute by minute description of events. I'm not going to try that again so you will now get the cliff notes. If you have questions and I'm sure you will just ask, and I'll fill you in.

I met with Tommy at a Denny's restaurant. He was sitting in a booth with two other friends. I had coffee and except for him nervously putting his hand on my thigh briefly, nothing happened there and nothing was mentioned. We all left at the same time. The other two went to a pick up truck and Tommy asked me for a ride home.

During the drive, Tommy asked if Joe had told me about their conversation. I said that he did. He asked if it was real or "bullshit". I told him it was real and that we were both interested in a get together with him and a few of his friends. This whole conversation was very awkward for both of us. With a very matter of fact tone, he asked, "How many?"

I told him no more then 6, including him. He said it would be a dream come true and questioned me again about how serious I was about this. He didn't want to look like an idiot because I backed out. I assured him I wouldn't back out. He still found this to be almost unbelievable. He claimed it was just too hard to believe that "the prim and proper Mrs. A" would even discuss something like this. He even said that he felt awkward saying "bullshit" in front of me.

Tommy really needed convinced that this was really going to happen. It seemed that no matter what I said, he still found it all too unbelievable. I understood completely. He had purposely given me wrong directions to his house to turn a 15 minute ride into a 40 minute ride home. We pulled up to his house (he still lives with his parents) and he mentioned for the first time that my husband had said I would be willing to prove my sincerity. I told him Joe was correct. He looked at me and hesitated before saying, "Grab my dick."

That kind of took me by surprise and I said, "HERE?"

His reply was, "Yes if you are serious."

I reached over to feel him. He was already hard. I touched him there for only a minute before he moved my hand. He asked, "When do I get to see you naked?"

I answered, "Anytime you want as long as it is private."

He asked for my cell phone number and I gave it to him. Then he got out of the car and I left.

Tommy has called me 4 times with more questions. He wants to see me in the morning after Joe goes to work. I haven't told Joe that yet. Tommy is calling me at 9:00 am.

Sharon

12