A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I honestly don't remember all the details. Joe took a lot of pictures and maybe I will send you a few someday. Before we left Jamal gave me another sponge bath. I still found some chocolate in a few places when I showered later at home.

I was thinking of writing you when I got home, but I was exhausted and after my shower I just wanted to sleep. Before that though, Joe told me that this GB was even better than the first one. I let him know that I agreed with him. I was completely satisfied. For the time being.

Today I'm a little sore, although not as bad as before. For example, my butt does not feel as weird as it did after the Pittsburgh trip even though I was fucked anally twice as many times. My jaw also is not as sore. I guess all the practice I've been getting has helped.

I'm sure you have questions, so fire away.

Your happy slut,

Sharon

Jun 06/29/09 5:52PM

Sharon,

Holy crap! I guessed that Joe had some sort of finale planned, but I had no idea it was another GB. I thought the way you handled it at the beginning was great. You picked the wrong career; you should have been an actress.

I am wondering about a couple of things, of course. Were any of the other guy's cocks as big as Jamal's? What else can you tell me about the three new guys? Do you think you'll see them again? Any idea why there were only five? I got the impression that Joe wanted more guys on subsequent gang bangs. Were you a little more comfortable with Jamal's size this time? Did he fuck you anally?

That's all for now. I'll probably think of something more after I have a chance to absorb it all. You sure have an interesting life and I'm a lucky bastard to have your trust.

Love always,

Paul.

Jun 06/30/09 9:22PM

Sharon,

I was just looking back at your last email and it occurred to me that Joe probably knows, or at least suspects that you would have enjoyed even more sex last week than you got. You should consider confirming it for him. I think you need to start being a little more open with him about your sexual desires. This is just my opinion, but I'd like you to think about it.

Love,

Paul.

Jul 07/01/09 8:33AM

Paul,

I would have written you sooner but I spent the day yesterday with my friend Ann. We went shopping and saw a movie. It was fun to just do something nonsexual for a change. I got home kind of late and then Joe wanted to spend some time with me. We talked about the GB and he showed me some of the pictures. We ended up making love and I fell asleep in his arms.

Thanks for the compliments on my acting abilities, but I'm not that good. Now to answer some of your questions.

Were any of the other guys as big as Jamal? No, everybody else was smaller, although one of the new guys was close.

What else can I tell you about the new guys? Not a lot. Joe told me that one of them was Jamal's younger brother. He was the one that was nearly the same size as Jamal. He was the fittest of the group, nearly as buff as Eric. The other two were friends of Jamal's as far as Joe knows. The were in pretty good shape too, but not as good as Jamal's brother.

Will I ever see the new guys again? I don't know for sure, but I suspect I will. Joe really loved the all black GB.

Why was there only 5? I asked Joe that too. He said that was the most that Jamal could come up with in the short time Joe had given him that he could trust. It was at this point that Joe admitted he had intentionally planned a lot of sex for me last week and that he wanted to "cap it off" with the GB. Which explains why Jamal didn't have much time. So I asked Joe if it was just a coincidence that last week was also my "horny week". He told me that it was not a coincidence and that he was trying to see how much sex I could handle during "that time of the month".

Was I more comfortable with Jamal's size this time? Yes and no. This time he was the last one inside my pussy so I was stretched out a bit by then. So in that regard I was more comfortable. But even though he was also the last one in my butt, he was still too large to be comfortable. That was really the only part of the GB that I didn't enjoy very much.

Sharon

Jul 07/01/09 9:02PM

Paul,

I have been a busy girl today! I have so much to tell you. I don't know if I'll be able to cover it all in one email, but I'll try.

You were right once again. James called this morning and asked me if I could go over to his house and "visit" for a while. So I decided to see if I could do your latest challenge and dressed as you asked. But instead of wearing a dress I put on your t-shirt and a short wrap-around skirt that I bought last time I was shopping with Ann.

It was only a short drive over to Jame's house. When he let me in I could smell bacon cooking. I asked, "Are you are making lunch for me?"

He answered, "Yes I am. I hope you like BLTs. It's about the only thing I can make well."

BLTs are not too difficult, but he did a good job. He served it with a cup of tomato basil soup, which is my favorite. He topped it all off with a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade. I love Mike's too, so this was a hit with me.

As we were finishing our lemonade James commented, "I like your t-shirt."

I replied, "Thanks."

He followed up with, "I wonder what it means. If I guess correctly will you tell me?"

I simply said, "Yes."

The humor was not lost on James and he smiled. Then he asked, "Does it mean that you are in an compliant mood today?"

I answered with, "Yes."

Next he asked, "Does it mean you'll say yes to all my requests?"

I answered, "Pretty much."

His last question was, "Are you horny?"

My answer, "Yes."

James had me lift my t-shirt and skirt to see what kind of underwear I had on. When he saw that I had my micro bikini on he had me lift my skirt so that he could "verify" that I was wearing the matching bottoms. As you predicted he commented that I looked "really hot" in the bikini.

I responded with, "Oh, you're just biased."

To which he said, "Maybe, but any man that's not gay or dead would say the same thing."

I knew my next response would be critical to steering him in the direction you wanted. I needed to throw down the gauntlet, so I said, "I doubt that. The average guy on the street would say I'm too old to be hot."

He responded just like I was hoping, "That sounds like a challenge to me."

I feigned ignorance, "What do you mean?"

James answered with, "I think we should just go out onto the street and see what the average guy thinks of you in your bikini."

I acted surprised saying, "What? Are you serious?"

He said, "Yes, let's get going."

We took his car and I convinced him that if we were going to do this, it would probably be better if we didn't do too near home. He agreed and we drove to a larger city about 30 minutes away. When we got there we drove around a little looking for a good place to conduct our "survey".

Finally James saw something that got his attention – a construction site. He parked the car nearby and we walked a short distance to the site. We edged around a barrier and slipped behind the fence separating the construction site from the sidewalk area.

We walked up to a couple of men discussing something by a wheel barrow. One of them looked up and said, "This is a hardhat area people."

James said to them, "Sorry, we didn't know that. But before we leave could you help us with something?"

The man replied, "Sure, but make it quick. I don't need the super catching you in here."

As we were talking another man walked up and asked, "Hey Mike, what's going on?"

Mike answered the new man, "This couple needs some help." He turned to us and asked, "So what can we do for you?"

James told them, "My girlfriend here thinks she's too old to be hot in a bikini. I disagree, but she says I'm biased, so we need your unbiased opinion."

They looked surprised, but Mike said, "OK. Show us and we'll tell give you our honest opinion, won't we guys?"

They all quickly agreed. James turned to me and said, "Go ahead and show them."

I think they were expecting me to show them a picture or something because they seemed surprised when I quickly pulled off my t-shirt and removed my skirt. I turned around slowly so that they could get a good look. When I was facing them again they all had big grins on their faces. And erections in their pants.

Mike said, "Oh yeah, she's hot."

The others agreed. I put my t-shirt and skirt back on as James thanked them. Then we headed back out to the sidewalk.

My heart was pounding and I was feeling a little giddy. But my face was flushed with excitement too. We didn't see any other possibilities nearby so we got back into Jame's car and drove around some more. After a little while we drove past one of those little city golf courses. James spotted a couple guys walking with their golf bags and got an idea.

He parked at a strip mall across the street and we jogged over to the golf course where the men he had spotted were now putting. They looked up as we approached and one said, "Hi there."

Once again James explained what we were there for and asked for their help. Of course they agreed. For the second time that day I quickly pulled my t-shirt over my head. A little too quickly as it turns out because the bikini slipped off my left boob. I pulled it down as fast as I could, but they both still got a good look. I know it doesn't cover much, but it still embarrassed me. I couldn't let that stop me though and I removed my skirt. Just like before I slowly turned around to give them a good look.

One of them said, "Damn girl, your boyfriend is right, you are hot."

The other one added, "Smoking hot!"

James thanked them as I put my clothes back on. When we got back to his car he noticed a young guy looking at me through the window of the liquor store he had parked in front of. I wondered if he had seen me with the golfers. James smiled at me and led us into the store.

James started explaining why we were there when an older guy, maybe 50, came walking up from somewhere in the back of the store. He says to me, "Hello, can I help you?"

James repeats his story and the older guy says, "OK lady, show us the goods."

I take off my t-shirt and skirt again, being a little more careful this time. I do my little spin and the older guy says to the young guy, "So what do you think Josh?"

To which he replies, "Very nice. Yeah, she's still hot."

The older guy responds with, "I don't know, kind of skinny for my tastes. And she has no tits."

Josh says, "Yeah, but check it out. No sag, man. And she has a killer ass."

It was weird standing there while they commented on my body like I wasn't even there. Very humiliating. Then James comes up behind me and reaches around to cup my breasts in his hands, saying, "Are you kidding, these are great tits. Take a feel."

James lets go and the older guy steps up to me and starts squeezing my boobs. Before long he had my bikini pushed up and was playing with my bare breasts. I was going to stop him, but then someone started rubbing my bare butt. I saw James move to my right and the young guy was not behind the counter anymore so I knew it was him behind me. After a few seconds James intervened saying, "OK that's enough. Is she still hot or not?"

Then the older guy, making up his mind says, "OK, her tits are small but nice. She also has a pretty face and nice legs. She's hot."

Josh says, "Oh yeah, that's what I was talking about."

I shook my head to clear my it and put my clothes back on. We got back into the car and dove away. I was excited and very horny now. My nipples were hard and I could feel my pussy juicing up. I really needed to be fucked and I begged James to take us home.

He asked me if I believed him now. I admitted that the average man in the street thought I was hot in my micro bikini. I didn't agree with them, but that seemed to be the consensus.

Sorry Paul, but Joe really wants to talk to me before it gets too late. I'll have to tell you about the rest of my afternoon with James tomorrow. I still have a ton to tell you, but don't worry, I'll somehow find the time.

Sharon

Jul 07/01/09 9:57AM

Sharon,

I knew you would be able to manipulate James into doing what I wanted. It probably wasn't a real hard sell though; showing off your beautiful "girlfriend" (I liked that part) is a turn on for most men. I was glad to read that the experience of showing off your nearly naked body to strangers turned you on. That was my intention.

What were you thinking and feeling when James cupped your breasts in the liquor store? What about when he invited the older gentleman to feel them too? I did not expect that. James was more bold than I had estimated. I'll have to recalibrate my assessment of him now. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your afternoon.

Love always,

Paul.

Jul 07/02/09 10:31AM

Paul,

I'll answer you questions first.

What was I thinking and feeling in the liquor store? At first when James was feeling me up I was a surprised. Like you I didn't think he would be so sure of himself to do something like that. It was bold, and exciting. When he offered to let the older guy feel my boobs though, I was shocked. I was thinking that I should stop him. A single word would have sufficed, but I couldn't speak. At first he was just feeling me through the thin material of the bikini, which wasn't much but it was something. When he pushed it up and was completely on my bare breasts I was thinking that I should say something, anything to keep it from going further. Then the kid Josh started kneading my butt from behind and I just stopped caring and let it happen.

It was an unbelievable rush to be fondled like that by two strangers. Somebody could have walked in at any time and there would be no way to hide what was happening. I was relieved and disappointed when James had them stop.

On the way back to Jame's house I told him that I wanted badly to fuck him. He told me to remove my bikini but leave the t-shirt and skirt on. The way the bikini ties I was able to do that without exposing myself. It still felt naughty to be doing that in a moving car though.

As we drove my skirt worked it's way up a little. Since you are not a woman I'll tell you this is not uncommon, especially with shorter skirts. When I tried to pull it down though, James told me to leave it. He said he liked the idea my "cunt" was almost "on display". Then he told me that we had to make a few stops on the way. I just wanted to get back to his house and have sex, but he ignored my pleas.

First we went to the hardware store. This is not someplace I know very well. Joe takes care of all the household repairs and maintenance. James seemed at home though and I followed him around as he selected various items. White paint, painting supplies, and some other small hardware items. I didn't pay too much attention because he was constantly sliding a hand up my shirt or even my skirt a couple of times. I kept looking around and I don't think anybody saw anything. It was a little unnerving though because we were close to home and lots of people knew us because we are teachers.

Next James took me to the grocery store. This is not the same store I normally shop at, thank goodness, because the people there know me and I didn't want to explain why I was shopping with James. Just as he had done in the hardware store, James continued to sneak a hand up my skirt or t-shirt when he could. The store was not busy, but because of the long isles and anti-theft cameras there were fewer safe places he could do this. I just hoped we were not observed, but I'm not sure.

The last place James took me was to the liquor store. This was to a place that I had been to before, but not often so I don't think they knew me there. At least not as a regular shopper. James picked up some more Mike's, both the lemonade and the lime version (yum). We had to go into the big walk-in cooler in the back to find it and he pointed out that my nipples were poking out. I told him it was because of the cold.

Then he said, "I want to see them. Lift up your shirt."

"Here?" I asked.

He answered with, "Yes. Right here, right now."

So I lifted my t-shirt up quickly and then pulled it back down. But that was too fast he said, and told me to hold it up until he said I could lower it. I looked around and we seemed to be alone. So with my back to the cooler door I lifted up my shirt and held it that way. James grinned and said, "They look like pencil erasers. Wow that's sexy."

Just then I heard the door to the cooler open. I wanted to pull my top back down, but James had not told me I could so I gave him a pleading look. He just said, "OK" and I yanked it back down. When I turned around to leave there was a young man there picking out a case of beer. He smiled at me and I wondered what he had seen. Did he know I was exposing my breasts to James? Just thinking that he did made me blush.

When we got back to the car not only did James not want me to pull down my skirt, he insisted that I pull it up. He wouldn't leave until I had pulled it up to my waist. My bare butt was sitting on the car seat and my pussy was completely on display. I tried to close my legs to hide it, but James told me to hold my knees at least a foot apart. It was only a short ride to his house, but I was still nervous. We drove mostly on residential streets and it was broad daylight after all.

I helped him carry in his bags and when we had the grocery items put away he asked me if I was still horny.

I said, "Very."

Then he asked, "Are you hornier than before we left?"

To that I answered, "Of course."

To which he replied, "You were a good sport, so I'll reward you."

He led me to his bedroom and had me strip. Then he performed oral sex on me, making me cum very hard. After that he took his clothes off and mounted me. James is a considerate lover and although he definitely was out to please himself, he still made sure I had several more orgasms before he was finished.

We talked for a while after that and he told me that I was "incredibly sexy". He also said that he had fantasized about me "quite often" but always thought I was completely out of reach. He also admitted that he had fantasized about a couple of other teachers at the high school, but not as much as me. I had no idea and I told him that. He mused that maybe he should have let me know sooner that he was interested in me sexually so that we could have "got together" sooner. That's when I revealed that Joe and I had only started these "sex games" recently. James thanked me for including him in our "games". I said he should thank Joe more than me, but I told him it was "my pleasure" anyway. He laughed at my little joke.

James suggested another Mikes and pulled his clothes back on as I cleaned up a little with some tissues. I was all for opening up one of the limes, but when I tried to get dressed he waved me off saying, "You're too sexy for clothes."

So there I was sitting there in his kitchen naked and drinking my Mikes Hard Lime when Chuck walked in. He stopped dead in his tracks and said, "Holy shit."

His father scolded him jokingly saying, "Now that's no way to talk to your ex teacher. You should apologize to her."

Chuck hung his head in mock embarrassment and said, "I'm sorry."

I just laughed and said, "That's OK. I'm sure you were just surprised."

James then said to his son, "Now take the slut to your room and give her what she wants."

Chuck smiled and waved at me to follow him. I downed the rest of my drink and quickly set out after him. Chuck didn't waste any time getting out of his clothes. When he was naked he laid back on his bed and said, "Fuck me bitch."

So I climbed on top of him and did my best. I managed to hold him off until I came first. Then he got impatient and rolled me over onto my back. He pounded me for a few minutes and I had another small orgasm. When he came he pulled out and squirted his cum all over my boobs. One gob hit my chin and I licked it off. Then he told me, "Rub it into your tits. I want you to go home with my cum on you."