A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now late in the afternoon and Joe would be home soon, so I got dressed and left. When I got home I told Joe about my afternoon (but didn't mention the challenge). He was turned on that I still had Jame's cum inside me (some anyway) and Chuck's on my "tits". He also liked the way James had "exhibited" me at the local stores. We ended up in bed, of course, and it was very good sex.

Your horny slut,

Sharon

Jul 07/02/09 7:22PM

Sharon,

What an amazing day you had! I thought I was really pushing you to expose yourself with my challenge, but it sounds like James took it to another level. I'm guessing that what James had you do was more difficult than my challenge. Did performing my challenge make it easier for you to let James expose and fondle you in those stores? When you were holding up your t-shirt in the walk-in cooler, how long would you have held it there if James had not given you the "nod"? What were you feeling when Chuck walked in while you were sitting there in the kitchen naked? Obviously he has seen you naked before, but what did you feel that first moment when he walked in and surprised you? Did it occur to either you or James that Chuck could just as easily have been bringing a friend home with him?

It seems that Chuck is rapidly adjusting to treating you like a slut instead of a respected teacher. I suppose finding you naked in his kitchen helped, but were you expecting that? How about when he came on your tits and had you rub it in?

Now I want to hear no more second guessing about whether you are hot. You are not only hot, you are sexy, beautiful, smart, and overall one hell of a fine woman. And that's about as unbiased an opinion you are going to get from someone that knows you well.

I was thinking of how things were heating up with James and Chuck and wondering how long it will be before the inevitable threesome happens. Then it occurred to me that between James and Dave you now have two places that you can have your adventures other than your own house. I'm concerned that even with your cover story of helping your poor ex students get into college you are eventually going to raise questions if you get too much traffic there.

With the fourth of July coming up I was wondering if you had any plans. We usually go to a friend's house, but they are going out of town, so we are just going to relax at home. That's fine with me since I hate dealing with the holiday traffic, especially after the fireworks show. That's why we planned our big 25th anniversary trip for the following weekend. I did tell you about that, didn't I? We are going to a fancy Inn located in a picturesque little lake shore town. This place is one of the country's top 100 Inns, so we are really looking forward to it. I'm also going to do something I've always wanted to: we are going sailing for an afternoon on a 34 foot sail boat. I can't wait.

Love always,

Paul.

Jul 07/03/09 8:02AM

Paul,

Yes, It was harder to stand there in those stores while James exposed and fondled me. Mainly because we were close to home in places we would be going to again. Also because I didn't know what he would do next. That made it more exciting as well, of course. I don't know if I could have done it though if I had not just finished with your challenge. So I guess I have you to thank for the fantastic sex I had afterwords with James and Chuck.

I'm not sure how long I would have waited in that walk-in beer cooler if James had not told me it was OK to pull down the t-shirt. I think maybe I would not have pulled it down on my own at all. Yes, even if the stranger had walked up to us to get a look at me. That gets me excited just sitting here thinking about it. As you've said before, these men don't know what I'm capable of doing.

And yes, Chuck did surprise me when he walked in. At that exact instant I felt incredibly embarrassed and my first impulse was to cover up. I suppressed that by gripping the edge of the table briefly. After it registered in my brain that it was just Chuck I relaxed a little. It was still weird sitting there in the nude while the men were fully clothed. I am started to get used to it though. Until you asked I hadn't even thought about what it might have been like if Chuck had a friend with him. That would have been very embarrassing especially if it was someone I've not had sex with before. I think maybe James had thought of it and decided to take the risk.

Was I surprised by the way Chuck treated me while we were having sex? A little bit maybe, but he has been "improving" in that regard since the GB. I think he was more confident this time since we were in his house and his father was encouraging it. By the way, his bedroom was a sty too. I'm beginning to think that most men are just lazy pigs. At least when it comes to their bedrooms/apartments.

It's interesting that you asked about our holiday plans. Joe and I just had an argument about that very topic last night. He informed in a kind of, "by the way" tone that we were going to his brother's house on the 4th. Now keep in mind that we always go to my sister's on the 4th, and I had already told her that's what we were planning. He said he thought it would a nice change this year to do something different.

I wasn't happy about this and I told him that. I said it wasn't fair to change plans on me at the last moment and then just expect me to go along with it. He asked, "What's the big deal? I make last minute plans all the time and you don't jump down my throat."

That's true, but this was different! This was his brother Jeff and he knows that I detest the man. But I didn't tell him that. I didn't have to, he already knew it. I just glared at him. Finally he just said, "Fine. You can go to Jeanne's and I'll go to Jeff's."

Then he stomped out of the bedroom and went downstairs to watch TV. I can't stay mad at Joe and after about 20 minutes I decided that this was important to him so I gave in. When I told him that I had changed my mind he asked if I was sure. I told him I was and he said, "I love you," and hugged me. I'm still not happy about it, but I'm resigned to it.

I think, in a way, that I'm partly responsible for Joe's decision to have us go to Jeff's instead of my sister's. Last night I decided to tell him that I probably would have enjoyed even more sex last week than I had. He seemed more pleased than surprised as you had already guessed. I think this may have convinced him that I was ready to spend more time with his brother. I just hope he doesn't expect me to have sex with Jeff. I don't think I'm ready for that yet.

Sharon

Jul 07/03/09 11:31PM

Sharon,

You just love to surprise me don't you? If James had known that you would have waited indefinitely for him to give you permission to cover up I wonder if he would have allowed that strange man to see you. The next question is: Would James have let him touch your exposed boobs like the old guy at the other liquor store? We'll never know, but it sure makes me hot thinking about it!

I kind of feel responsible too for the changes in your holiday plans. After all, it was I who suggested that you tell Joe that you would have enjoyed more sex last week. I don't know what Joe has planned, but I have a feeling that he is moving forward with his fantasy to get you to have sex with Jeff. I just hope he takes your feelings into account and doesn't move forward faster than you can handle. Just remember that even though you enjoy being submissive, you can still say no.

Good luck,

Paul.

Jul 07/05/09 9:12PM

Paul,

It has been a busy weekend for me and I have a lot to tell you. So much in fact that I'll need to condense some parts. I have a good idea what kinds of things you like to have the details on and I'll try to provide those. As usual just ask for more details on anything that I gloss over that interests you.

On Friday and Saturday Joe was very attentive. By that I mean he was very touchy and told me multiple times how much he loved me. I knew he had something planned with Jeff at that point, but I still liked the attention. At the time I was a little surprised that he didn't want to have any sex. With all the kissing, hugging and touching I was plenty horny. I let him know it too, but he didn't respond.

So late Saturday morning after I took my shower I kind of ambushed him. I laid out on the bed naked and as I heard him coming up to get dressed I started masturbating. He can't resist this and we always end up making love. Joe looked at me and said, "Are you that horny today?"

I answered, "Yes."

He said, "Good," and climbed on the bed. This time though he only used his mouth and tongue to bring me to orgasm. It was nice and took the edge off, but I really wanted to screw. He said he didn't want me smelling like sex at his brother's house.

Then he asked me if I could do him a favor. Hoping he wanted a blowjob I said, "Sure. Anything."

To which he said, "Please be nice to Jeff today."

"Nice?" I asked.

He explained, "No condescending looks, no rolling your eyes, and don't correct him all the time."

You want me to just sit and smile at your idiot brother when he says something incredibly stupid? But I didn't say that. I said, "OK. I can do that."

Then he added, "And don't get all uptight if he gets a little friendly."

I couldn't hold my tongue that time and I blurted out, "You want me to just let him maul me while your family watches?"

"Don't worry, he'll behave."

If he tries to drag me by the hair back to his cave I'll kick him in the balls. But I didn't say that either, I just replied, "I'll try."

Joe responded with, "Thanks. I'm sure you'll be great."

Amazingly enough Jeff wasn't too obnoxious. Yes he spouted a bunch of Republican nonsense and generally acted like a jerk, but he didn't paw at me too much. A couple of quick pats on the butt and one grope of my boobs, but that was it. And even then he was reasonably discrete. Maybe that's because his wife's sister and brother in law were there as well.

When the time came around to go out to watch the fireworks Jeff announced that his wife, son, and in laws would take his wife's car. Since his was in the shop he would go with us. I didn't like the sound of that but before I had a chance to object the others were piling into his wife's car. As they pulled out Jeff told them we would meet up with them when we got there. Then he got into the back of Joe's car.

I was reaching for the front door handle when Joe says, "Why don't you ride in the back with Jeff and keep him company." Uh oh.

I froze. I didn't want to be alone in the back seat with his brother. Joe came up behind me and hugged me, pressing his erection against my lower back. He said, "You promised to be nice."

I had told him I would try and for some reason the whole situation was making me feel very submissive suddenly. So when Joe opened the back door I slid in next to Jeff without any further objections. One part of my brain was screaming at me to get away from him, but my inner slut was reveling in the humiliation I was feeling. Guess which side won?

By the time we got to the end of the driveway Jeff had his hand inside my blouse. I didn't do anything to stop him. Seeing this he turned my head and kissed me very aggressively, exploring my mouth with his tongue. Joe looked back at us and said, "Take it easy kids, we still have a little ways to go."

Even though he partially unbuttoned my blouse, he didn't try to take it off. At least not yet. Next he jammed his hand between my legs and fondled me roughly. I was glad that I had worn jeans and not a skirt. Soon after that he unsnapped and unzipped my jeans, but again he didn't try to remove them. He just slid his and down the front and felt around with his finger tips.

I wasn't really enjoying what he was doing, but the perverted nature of it was starting to get me hot. Not that it takes much to do that to me these days. Then he started talking to me, saying things like, "I always knew you were a hot bitch."

And, "I'll bet you can't wait to get my cock in your mouth."

Then Jeff took my hand and pressed it against his erection. I didn't do anything until he told me, "Go ahead and take it out slut."

So I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was about the same size and shape as Joe's. Jeff told me to "hold onto it" until we got to where we were going. A couple of minutes later the car stopped and I looked around. It was then that I realized that Joe had not gone to the same place as the others. In fact, we seemed to be quite alone.

It was dark outside so I didn't know where we were, but there didn't seem to be any buildings around. Jeff teased me saying, "Don't worry we'll be making our own fireworks right here."

Joe got out of the car and climbed in the back with me and Jeff. They both helped me out of my clothes and took turns "finger fucking" me while they sucked on my boobs. Despite the fact my detestable brother in law was doing this to me, I was getting extremely turned on. Then Jeff says, "OK whore, now it's time to see if that mouth of yours is as good as Joe says it is."

The time had finally arrived, but I was determined to get through it so I leaned over and started sucking Jeff's cock. Almost immediately Joe pulled me up onto my knees and entered me from behind. That really felt good and for a moment. I forgot who I was giving a blowjob to, until he spoke.

Jeff groaned, "God damn Sharon, where did you learn to suck cock? You are a real pro."

I was doing my best in order to try to get it over with as quickly as possible. Of course he would use that as an excuse to make a degrading insult. I decided to show him that I was better than a whore. I was the slut wife that he'd never have as his own. I know that sounds weird and twisted, but that's the only kind of logic I was capable of at that point.

Jeff shot his cum into the back of my mouth soon after that, groaning about how how "hot" my "fucking mouth" was. I swallowed it all of course. Joe lasted just long enough to give me a nice orgasm and then came inside me. I don't remember him coming that hard in a long time. I guess he was pretty turned on as well.

Just then Jeff's cell phone rang. It sounded like it was his wife wondering where we were. He lied and told her that the traffic was bad so we decided to go somewhere else. He said we'd meet them back at home. So we all got dressed and Joe drove us back to Jeff's house. Jeff continued to kiss me and play with my boobs, of course.

When he wasn't kissing me he was saying things like, "I can't wait to fuck that tight pussy of yours. I've got some plans for that hot body of yours, bitch."

I didn't like the sound of that, but I figured he was just trying to humiliate me. Finally we got back to his house, but unfortunately we were ahead of the others. When we got into the house Jeff had me strip and pose for some pictures in his bedroom. I could see he was getting an erection again and was worried he'd want to fuck me, but the others got back before that happened. I quickly grabbed my clothes and sprinted into the bathroom, which is across the hall from their bedroom. I dressed and came out acting like nothing out of the normal was going on.

We left soon after that. All the way home Joe told me how much he loved me and how turned on he was. He promised to "really pound" me when we got home. And that's exactly how we ended the night. It was fantastic and I came several more times.

We talked about it all morning today, but I'll have to tell you about that later. Right now I want to tell you about this afternoon. Joe invited Bruce and Scott over as a "reward" for being "nice" to his brother yesterday.

After some preliminary foreplay, but before any actual sex Bruce tells me that his family is going on vacation next weekend for 5 days. As he tells it he can't go because of work obligations so he'll be home alone. Then he asks me if I can "sleep over" for those 5 days (and 4 nights).

I asked him, "Is it just going to be you and me?"

To which he answered, "I'll probably invite a few other friends over."

I replied with, "It's going to be one big party isn't it?"

"Only if you come," he said.

I said, "I'll think about it."

He answered with, "Then we'll think about fucking you today."

I was naked and sitting between them at this point. They were playing with my boobs and taking turns putting their fingers inside me. This was getting me very hot of course. So I deferred to Joe. He says, "It's OK with me, but it's really up to you Sharon."

I couldn't stand it anymore so I agreed to 4 days and 3 nights starting with Saturday. He seemed a little surprised and I realized too late that he would have settled for less. Oh well, water under the bridge. The three of them fucked me for the rest of the afternoon (yes, Joe too). Everybody was satisfied by the time the Bruce and Scott left.

So next weekend I'm going to be the center of a four day sex party at Bruce's house. I wonder which friends he will be inviting. I didn't ask him today, but that's something we'll have to work out this week. I may be a submissive slut, but I still need to be careful who I have sex with. And I think it's a cool coincidence that we will both be doing something different on the same weekend.

I'm sure you have questions, so fire away.

Your naked slut,

Sharon