A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I did as he ordered.

Jeff responded, "Good. From now on when I say 'assume the position' this is how I want you. Now stay that way until I tell you otherwise."

I felt very exposed like this. If anybody walked by in the alley they would not be able to miss me. Jeff walked away and I could hear him talking to Joe. I wondered how long he was planning on making me stay there. I heard some cars drive by and I hoped they were not looking my way. After what seemed like forever, but was probably only 5 minutes I started feeling some strain in my lower back. Lucky for me that's about when Jeff returned and told me to stand up. He led me back into the living room. While I was kneeling by the window they were busy clearing off the coffee table. They also rotated it 90 degrees so that the short side was facing the couch.

Jeff told me, "Lay down on the table and entertain us." He sat down on the couch with Joe.

I asked, "What do you want me to do?"

He said, "You like to act so smart. Figure it out."

I laid down on the coffee table facing Joe and his brother. It really wasn't too difficult to figure out what Jeff wanted. I wasn't comfortable performing like that, but I did it anyway. As I masturbated Jeff gave me instructions like, "pull on that nipple", or "use two fingers". Joe didn't say anything, he just watched and grinned. Then Jeff said, "You've got me hard bitch, now come over here and suck my cock."

I got off the table and knelt between his legs. He didn't do anything to help me. I had to undo his pants and pull them down myself. He barely lifted his ass off the couch and I had to really yank on his jeans to get them off. I sucked him for a while and then he tells me, "Hey, take care of my brother too."

So I moved over to Joe and did the same for him. Jeff had me switch back and forth between them several times. Then Jeff said, "OK bitch, climb up here and fuck me now."

I did as he commanded and sat down in his lap. I reached down between my legs and guided his cock into me. He felt good inside me. I had already resolved to just enjoy the sensations and forget about who the cock was attached to. As I fucked him Jeff turned to Joe and said, "She's so wet she's drenching my balls. What a fucking slut you have here."

I felt myself blush as the humiliation burned in me. That pushed me even closer to my orgasm of course. I wonder if the bastard knew what he was doing. When I came it was a strong one and Jeff cried out, "Fuck she's coming. I can feel her cunt grabbing my cock. Oh shit, I'm coming too."

When he was finished he made me clean him up with my mouth and finish sucking Joe off. Jeff said he had to leave after that and thanked Joe for the use of his "fuck toy".

After Jeff had left Joe wanted to talk to me about something. He told me that his sons had such a good time the last time they were here that they had asked if they could come for a visit next weekend. I asked Joe what he told them.

He said, "I told them they were always welcome."

He then informed me that they were arriving on Friday night and staying over at our house until Sunday afternoon. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what I'll be doing next weekend. I can't wait.

Your slut,

Sharon