A Couple Brought Together Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, a white slug of my semen had emerged between Jane's labial folds. Her coral pink gash was a messy puddle of our mingled fluids.

This had been a point of pre-negotiation between Chris and me. He wasn't one of those cream pie fantasists. On the contrary, he loathed the idea. But I didn't back down. I told him we might as well forget the whole thing if such a staple ingredient was off limits, which he reluctantly agreed with.

So, this moment was a key sign of acceptance by all three of us of just how things were going to be from now on. I could see a cocktail of nausea, humiliation and resistance in Chris's blue eyes. In contrast, Jane's expression looked undeniably enthusiastic.

There was no distracting music or noise, just the rhythm of their breathing. The smells of our supper and soap, sweat and sex filled the tense silence.

Chris knelt down and used his palms to spread her knees akimbo. His face disappeared between her thighs and I could tell by her far-away gaze that his tongue had entered her. It was a beautiful tableau. Her dangling high heels added a touch of debauchery to what appeared to be a lovingly sexual scene.

I'd always wanted to watch another man guzzle my jizz from his woman's cunt. It had taken me over thirty years to make this moment a reality. Twenty two hard months of hunting my prey. But it was worth the wait. Chris was moving his head now, in small circles, as his lips and tongue mopped up every drop, occasionally sliding over his wife's clit. His mouth made intermittent slurping noises. Jane's mouth opened and closed in little oohs and aahs of pleasure.

"Enough." I ordered him. "Now come here."

Chris reversed on his hands and knees and padded on all fours to my feet.

"Kiss them." I wiggled my toes.

He glanced up at me, then down at my bare, sweaty feet.

This was another key step. Kissing feet has long been a symbol of power and obedience; a vassal pledging homage to his Lord and Master.

I winked reassuringly at Jane, who was watching us. I could see her hand itching to continue the interrupted pleasure between her thighs. I nodded that she could.

It was important for me to sexualise Chris's humiliation. For him and for his wife. Women respond biologically to an alpha male. But I wanted Jane to realise it was also okay for her to indulge the uncommon fetish she'd envisaged in her imagination. Her own male being treated as a beta.

Some men fantasise about their wives submitting to another person. Fewer women fantasise about their husbands doing likewise, but some do.

Jane was one of them.

Chris's tongue danced on my big toe. I pushed it deeper in his mouth, making him gag slightly. Jane was strumming her clitoris like a demented lead guitarist ripping out a solo.

I shut my eyes.

This was how life was going to be.

And it wasn't even the end of Day One.

*****

COMING SOON

ACT TWO: CATALYST

12