All Comments on 'A Cuckold's Paradise'

by shem802

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful

wonderful story about the walking dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
incredible

this is one of the best cuckold stories I have read in a long time. i am sure it will get lots of bad feedback out there from the "cuckold haters"

BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
Amazing

I liked the bulk of the story,but to bring the "MAN" into the house, and the wife and daugther to treat him with contempt,as well. He may as well have left the house, and lived in Roys flat and just come in daily to do his chores, like a normal servant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible

How is it the these fetish stories can be allowed in this category? I think the authors place them here because they crave the attention and comments, but how can the Lit editors fail to notice?

Oh well, to each his own. Damn shame, though.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Pretty Much a Waste of Time

Well, if that is your idea of a paradise...so be it, but it sounds like the opposite to me. My fault, I never should have read it, the title was enough to let me know that it wasn't my style of story. So....enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I don't get why

I don't get it. Lesbians don't ace a dick and they can according to lit erotica turn any woman in one romp, so why can't this guy do it?

Really if he is this wimpy he should help the gene pool and kill himself asap. It would also be nice if he coukd do it as a kind of murder suicide thing and take out the idiot other guy and the crappy wfe. That would help the earth a lot by freeing up three slot for people who don't suck completely as people.

Wow, unimaginable why he would not just oftf himself. If he really felt the way described in the story, he has no reason to get up in the morning. But he does get up, so all the rest of it is just a lie to the reader and himself. Grow a pair , remove the other guys pair and life will get much better.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

I loved how you captured the essence of a cuckolds need for submission and the strong emotional stress building up till the moment the cuckold gives in and realizes his place in the relationship. Then true inner peace is found.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A Note to the Webmasters:

Read this story again and tell us where the 'Loving' wife is. And tell us why this is not in the Fetish category or why there isn't a new category called Cuckolds/whores/sissyboys/Non-men writers.

As someone said this writer should remove himself and his family from the Gene pool just like Wantwhiteboy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a bunch of fucking garbage.

Author is one sick asshole.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Why??

I tried to keep my frustration out of this. Out of curiosity I skimmed...and I do mean skimmed, this tale to see how another cuck story would go. And I have to ask - Why in the hell do people write this trash? And why do people read and react positively to it? It must be just another shining example of the "Pussification of America".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I think

you are gay .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
try as I might

I can't understand why any man would allow this to be done to him

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

It was well written and drew me in as Roy, humiliating you with your wife and daughter. Certainly, there are a lot of ways to expand this story. In real life, I had a married g/f whose husband was desperate to watch us fuck. I really enjoyed it!! I even wiped my dick on his lips after I fucked her silly...LOL!! (she said she orgasmed seeing it)

For the cuckolder, it's truly getting to act out a domination fantasy that you normally aren't going to get away with--- fucking the cute, sexy and VERY eager wife in front of her husband.

I probably would have been a great barbarian in days of yore.

To Anynymous: Get a life you insecure little asshole!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just Sick

You must be living it to describe it like that.. SICK MOTHER. This is fetish or BDSM ( physical threat by lover). Nothing to do with loving wives category. Not even truly cuckold. Look up the meaning in dictionary

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent effort

Good job. It's a fantasy of course. as many of the crackpot amateur critics out there don't seem to understand. And the hypocrisy of their opinions actually boggles the mind. I mean they are reading erotica and don't quite get it that erotica is not for them--it's a matter of IQ I guess.

I strongly suspect that most of them are closet Taliban!

Keep up the good story telling; you are a good and sophisticated writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The last commentator left this message.

"Keep up the good story telling; you are a good and sophisticated writer."

What a joke. The writer is a fetish cuckold wimp writer. And if anyone the last commentator included gets off on this garbage then they really need help or go to another website. I guess the site might be called Wimpsissyboycuckolds.com.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
I’m with Chagrined, along with an Anonymous on this one.

I also skimmed from half way through the first page.****

I have read many cuckold humiliation stories and enjoyed them, where the cuckold truly gets off on the humiliation; I didn’t see that in this one at all right from the beginning. He just came across as a pathetic wimp, so I have to wonder what it was, that made his wife choose him over more macho men.****

I don’t see where the Loving Wife was ever in this marriage. In fact, I can’t see how they managed to have a daughter, unless she’s been cuckolding her husband from the beginning, and the daughter isn't his to begin with. Which makes me believe that he's better off getting rid of her and suing the real father for back maintenance. The wife seems to have married a pay packet to give herself a comfortable living without any regard for her wimp husband.****

Anonymous wrote:****

Read this story again and tell us where the 'Loving' wife is. And tell us why this is not in the Fetish category or why there isn't a new category called Cuckolds/whores/sissyboys/Non-men writers.****

I’m confused here, is this a fetish story, or a conflict between marriage partners where the wife wins and the husband loses? I don’t agree with the Non-men writers statement, as I fall into this category by definition of being a non-male. This to me is a tad sexist. Maybe Anonymous meant male writers with a wimpy mentality, I’m not sure?****

I do believe there should be an ability to vote which category a particular story should be housed, maybe a voting system in new stories? The author can state where they would like the story, but if enough clear opinion is reached to the contrary, then the story can be shifted to another category.****

Just my thoughts****

Amanda

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51over 13 years ago
To those of you

who think it is in the wrong category go to "report story" above and let the webmasters know what you think. Putting that it is in the wrong category in public comment does no good.

HeironymousHeironymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

For those with a cuckold "fantasy" (which is all it is), this was a great story. You captured the perfect balance of his doubt, shame, and arousal when his wife first started dating Roy. I actually wish you'd have stretched that out a little more before he had his "aha" moment, and realized he was a true cuckold. And....don't worry about the guys that write that you are a sicko......they are just having a hard time dealing with the fact that stories like this make their little penises hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sought male Self Disrespect = a very sick sordid mind

well writer you are what you do or write as in this sick subhuman case.<P>

Someday when you realize that any meaning to go on with life evaporated many years ago along with your long gone self respect.<P>

Maybe your life today is so sad that you seek any attention you can get.<P>

I don't feel sorry for you and your poor choice to prostitute yourself by abandoning your humanity.<P>

How sad for those around you who once cared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Where Near Reality

Yes he felt inadequate and with diffuculty suggested she might "Occasionally" get a release elsewhere. Nowhere did he suggest taking a permanent lover and cetrtainly not someone who was familiar with all of their families.

Daughter is 16 so they have been together for at least that long and all of a sudden she decides to not only go ahead with his offer but with a known adversary and she begins to demean him, talk down to him and show him total disrespect.

C'mon, you had him right in the first place, he was not comfortable with this guy or the manner and attitude his wife was taking. This type of guy does not become a wimp, he realizes she isn't the woman he thought, an occasional tryst okay, but this - not a chance, he would not only leave, he would humiliate her and destroy the boyfriend...Now how amusing would she think he was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Re:Hieronymous

So when did you last get off on the idea of you being a pathetic wimp that allows another man to take away any self respect and pride a man once had. When was the last time you sat and watched a man fuck your wife and take away everything you once thought of as yours? And when was the last time your kid treated you as a servant instead of thier father? That is what this story is about, if this idea got your cock hard then I really feel sorry for. Fantasy is one thing, this story and others like them are something more akin to nightmares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A man's got to know his limitations

Why do people get so upset about such a loving and tender story? A man that truly loves his wife and cares about her happiness - and like the wife says, some men are better at some things than others. A REAL MAN - like the man in this story who gives his wife to another man - knows what his limitations are. Small dicks only provide pleasure to one person - their owner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a cock of shit.

This so called story is totally disgusting and not worth reading. Braindead writers like you should crawl back under the rock you crawled out of. Try another line of work, you're becoming a parasite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great cuck story

I really like this cuckold story and I think it is one of the best I have ever read. I hope you will consider writing a sequel to it so you can explore their lives as the family moves forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story is a good reminder why children should never be included. I cannot understand why the wife or husband let their teenage daughter near Roy. Since Roy is free to do any woman he wants, what do they think is going to happen as the wife gets older?

Becky's reaction makes no sense as everyone agrees he was a good father. No doubt he cared and cooked for Becky all her life and now it doesn't matter because Roy bangs her mother? People can dump their ex-spouses and not look back, but children can't/don't do that and certainly not at 16.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

as a poorly endowed guy at just 4 inches i loved this story. The humiliation was great. pleae give us more, more,more.

how about bringing the mother-in-law, or mother into it. or even the wifes sister. also lets have lots more feminization.

Tiny John

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely Paradise

If people don't like cuck stories, don't read them. This is the best cuck story I've ever read. Perfect blend of hulimation and submission. I recommend not having the child in the story. Cant wait for part 2!!! Consider the husband only referring to Roy as "Sir" and his wife as "Ma'am". Also, love the apron, but take it further. Put him in a maids uniform if that is the role he is happy with. I would also make him buy sexy outfits for his wife to wear with Roy. Just a few ideas because i love this story and want to see more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more chapters pls

great start! Pls give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great !!

this one is a superb one , with good balance of submission, humiliation ...and love.please give us a new chapter !

HeyAllHeyAllover 13 years ago
Beautiful Story

I don't normally read (or enjoy) these cuckold stories, but I must say, this was incredible.

From start to finish I felt involved. The clear and detailed writing, the realistic dialogue, the story and all the little details- everything about this was perfect.

Keep it up, you're becoming one of my favorite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

What an absolutely fabulous story - the gradual acceptance of the wimp husband in accepting his slut wifes need for a much better cock than he could ever hope to offer, the bitter sweet knowledge of knowing she's being fucked far better than he could ever do, the gradual recognition of the fact that he wanted to be a cuckold, superb! How long I wonder, before he realises that he wants his daughter to be fucked by this magnificent male Bull - not too long I think! Keep writing more like this please. Ken

hotmetalmanhotmetalmanover 13 years ago
Leave children out

I really enjoyed this story until the end when the daughter was involved. I found that very disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story - great lifestyle

So exciting! From now on it will be my life's goal to find a superior man for my wife and live as a servant for them. I hope she will fall in love with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolute shit of a story,

By an absolute perverted idiot. Judging by comments response we must be living in one great mental asylum planet !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just curious

If the next chapter will involve Roy fucking all of them. Wouldn't that be logical? Hell, there's nothing but pussies in the house and since hubby isn't a strong enough man to beat the shit out of Roy and the whore he calls a wife...in fact, have hubby get castrated the next chapter since he's clearly never going to use his balls again. If you're going with a fucked up story line, may as well go all the way with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Best

This is the best cuckold story. Would love to see parts 4 and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why are so many comments from aholes

I really want to know. Do you come here to complain? Don't like it, stop reading. Change the channel. Go to another room. Take a hike. Leave the vicinity. Whatever, just go away.

This is a nice story, I like it. My wife likes it. We got it on after reading as it was so very hot. We have fantasies and this story touched on some. Read it all the way through. So, please, if you don't like, just go to another story and...heck, you probably will complain about that too. Aholes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why so many comments from aholes?

Laughable the comments from the sickos who think this is a great story. You guys need to see a shrink. This comment is made to piss off you cry babies who can't stand the truth that you're sick and need help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Give us more

Another chapter would be great . Make the husband the maid. Fem him!! Keep hulimating him. Get rid of the daughter, no kid in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Would love an explanation

It's like Jerry Springer...really far out there and you have to wonder how much could be real. Maybe it's because I'm a man, because I have balls, but I find stories like these about as believable as Star Wars (and definitely not as entertaining.) I honestly can't imagine what man could get anything out of this other than strong proof of serious mental disorder, and all the characters in the story are frankly rejects and degenerates of a type that just don't belong in any society. I'd love someone to explain, logically, how rejecting your honor and dignity can be of any help...how a whore of a wife could be something that anyone would want...if stories and situations like these do occur, I have to assume it's because of great mental irregularity but I'd be interested in hearing why anyone should accept this as a societal norm. Please don't try the old "it hurts no one but themselves" crap because we wouldn't feel the same way about child molesters or rapists, and while those are horrible crimes and worse in degree, they are equal in reprehensibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
do not post to website without authors permission

Who in their right mind would want their name associated with this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sick, sad, and disgusting Classless bull, crappy parenting, unappreciative wife.

Nice, done 180 degrees off from my style of being a Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Grow a spine.

Look in your closet. Find your pride and self respect. Divorce her and pay him a little visit in the night - one that he doesn't walk away from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GOD I hate weak pathetic lazy writers.

If you don't understand or know the topic DON'T WRITE! This is such a pathetically stupid plot, PEOPLE DO NOT DO THIS ANYWHERE. The only people that write this homosexual bullshit cuckold crap is SINGLE fat losers who haven't had sex in a decade... and the only people that enjoy it are other losers with gay fantasies but are too PATHETIC to even admit it to themselves! Less than 18% of the population is gay by most research, less than that have homosexual fantasies about being dominated by another man but pretend to be straight... we'll be generous and say half. 9% of you fucking losers can't admit that this is a GAY FETISH! and you insist on posting in "LOVING WIVES" like you have no fucking idea what a loving wife could be! You're fucking obnoxious, scumbags, and YES, we will continue to post and tell you every fucking time you do this.

AvazinaAvazinaover 10 years ago
SICK $H!T!

Who in the world would actually accept such a life as a cuckold? NO ONE, BUT THE AUTHOR OF THIS P.O.S. STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic story, poorly written

And your dialogue makes them sound like they're 12. Just horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And then he awoke from his nightmare

Realized he had some pride and self respect and went to the bank. Cleaned everything out, closed the credit cards out, packed his car and left to start a new life 2000 miles away. She could divorce him for abandonment, but he never saw or spoke to the bitch again. The end to this unbelievable pile of crap.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 10 years ago
Loved it

As a real life cuckold who has given his wife to other men, I totally love this story.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Great job

Love cuckolds who get it and enjoy their place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waster

i think he should shoot himself, do everyone a favour

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
4 stars final mark: the first page 5+ but the 2nd & third ones just 3*

This should have been 2 chapters:

Ch. 1 to end either when she came home at 10 am or when she threatened him she might choose between him & Roy.

That portion in my opinion was also a nice jack-off fantasy: for many of us wife-sharing is the mother of all sex fantasies.

Ch. 2 would have dealt with the dark side of cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are cuckolds and then there are pathetic submissive wimps who enjoy being trampled on like a doormat.

This bloke took the latter category and sank with it to unheard of depths. Everyone should have at least some semblance of dignity even if we all understand click desires and ',love' of humiliation, he's just an incredible wimp without any redeeming features.

The wife is besotted and cruel to throw him aside so quickly. You wonder why on earth they had stayed together so long and had she ever really loved him? Saying I love you is easy even if it's not true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i had one incident yrs ago with my wife and nothing happened but i did fix it where it would never happen again so after watching my wife who i was not visible to her as she could not see me i was having a beer and watched my wife holding another guys hand and kissing him and then they parted and on our way home my wife asked why i was not talking so i looked over at her and asked her if she thought there was one big cock and one fuck that she was willing to die for, she looked at mt like she saw a ghost and said no and i said i saw you tonight with asshole and if you value your life you will never do what it looked like you wanted to do earlier tonight. i told her she made vows to me and if you like living you will keep to fulfilling those vows and learn to play in your own sandbox. i never had a problem with her after that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous