All Comments on 'A Cuckold's Tale'

by Briggittebardot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Same old boring plot line.....

Slut wife - wimp boyfriend. Capable of writing anything else with some substance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yep its hot to watch a girl get serviced.

That part is true even if it is your own girl. But if she takes a stranger(s) bareback dont fuck her at all or use a condom. She is now to much of a risk to use. Once you know she is a round heeled slut you can watch her all you want to. Just dump her as a girlfriend and a fuck buddy. Your story lacks realism and consist of druggies, not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
!

About as erotic as watching paint dry. I assume the writer who calls herself female has a grudge against men. Like many other females on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This female is pure trash!

Not even worth knowing and in todays world one can assume she has AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, it would be so exciting to see my wife/girlfriend be used like that. Teasing him until he gets her where he can do what he wants and then takes it. Forcing her, using enough pain so she submits and giving in to him and eventually he makes her cum the same time he does. I want her to go back for more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Take no notice!! Your story happens all the time and was well portrayed!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous