A-Cup Angst Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

Jamie's heart raced all of a sudden. He was going to be thrown into a french prison without magic for the next thirty years and his family will probably be targeted by his former slaves for revenge. He had never before felt so helpless in his entire life. "Please, mister Loran," he pleaded, "please wait! I need your help!"

"Mister Jacobs," Georges said, "I cannot help you any more. I did the best that I could."

"Is there any way for me to get released," Jamie asked. Georges just shook his head no and shut his briefcase. "What about a, uh, a presidential pardon!? Can't I get one of those? Can't we even apply?"

"No, mister Jacobs," Georges said, standing up. "The President of the Republic has no legal authority to issue clemency to prisoners condemned by the supernatural court. Even if they serve in a mundane prison." Georges turned to the door and knocked for it to be opened.

"Well, who does," Jamie asked, desperately. Both doors were opened by the guards that had been standing on the other side of them the whole time. "Someone must have that authority!"

Georges made to leave and then turned around and said, "Only The Director can convert a sentence that has been passed."

The guards seized Jamie by the armpits to take him back to his cell. "Then let's get my sentence converted," Jamie said. "Get your hands off me," he hissed to the guards, "we're not done here yet! I am not done talking to my lawyer!"

Jamie resisted the guards that were trying to haul him out of his chair and they were about to reach for their batons when Georges apologetically said, "Sorry, fellas, give us just one more minute and we'll be done. Ok?" The guards reluctantly released Jamie and stowed their batons. They retreated behind their doors and closed them, glaring daggers at Jamie.

"What's this about converting a sentence," Jamie said, breathlessly, as soon as both doors were shut.

Georges took a deep breath and slowly let it out. Jamie was sitting on the edge of his seat, bristling with impatience. If Georges didn't answer his question before the guards opened the doors, he was going to get convicted of another homicide. "The Director can," Georges said, "but rarely ever does, convert a sentence."

Jamie rolled his eyes in impatient anger. "Yes, yes, you said that already! What does it mean?!"

Georges sat down in his chair and said, "To convert a sentence means to age the condemned for the duration of their sentence by draining them of the appropriate amount of their life force." Jamie's hopes fell. That sounded pretty horrible to him. He'd turn 49 in a day. A shiver ran down his spine. "Anyway, The Director is unlikely to convert your sentence, mister Jacobs, even if you asked him for it. And you are not going to even ask, are you?"

Jamie's heart raced as he considered his meager options. Option A was for him to find out what thirty years in a french prison was like, while the Johanssons doubtlessly went after his family. He also imagined they'd be waiting for him as soon as he got out. Option A was not something that he was looking forward to.

His alternative was to try and get his sentence converted and lose the best three decades of his life in a single day. He'd get released and he could try and save his family from the Johanssons, but there wasn't much he could do for them without magic. After the Directorate's operatives were done with gathering all of his magical items, he'd be allowed to make a phone call home. Probably. He had no clue how he was going to convince his family to go on the run and find a caster than was willing to obscure them from magical scrying. He was going to have to call the mercenaries that were guarding them and have them simply abduct his family to safety. But where would be safe for them?

The mercenaries! Jamie remembered that they had been given enchanted ammo. Permanently enchanted ammo. Jamie didn't doubt the ability of the french operatives to subdue the mercs and take the ammo from them, but what if the zealous French decided to investigate the mercs as well? The agents they had sent must be magicians, they could charm the mercs into getting themselves arrested by the cops in Jamie's home town. His family could be left with no protection at all. He needed to get released and see to his family's safety in person. He had no time to waste.

Besides, it wasn't like he had much of a chance to survive thirty years in a french prison. He barely spoke the language and could never understand it spoken colloquially by native speakers. The French hated Americans and here he was, a nineteen year old american boy sentenced to thirty years among the dregs of french society. Jamie didn't know anything about french prisons and that told him they were not known for their hospitality and safety. He nodded to himself just as Georges checked his watch and was about to stand up and leave.

"Go to The Director and get my sentence converted," Jamie said.

"I can make an appointment with The Director next month," Georges said, "but it will last less than a minute and the answer will be no."

Jamie grinned. "No, it won't," he said. "You'll go to The Director right away. And The Director will see you. Just remind him, or her, that I still know the secret that's so vital to your national security. They can't make me unable to think it. They're going to take my magic from me and charm me into ordering the slaves to modify their brains to be unable to retain that information. But not me. Not my brain." Jamie leaned forward and tapped his temple. "That knowledge will forever be bouncing around in here. If I have magic, I can't be compelled to perform the ritual to make myself unable to think of their precious secret. As soon as I am without magic, I can't perform the ritual at all. They're going to take away my magic and compel me to be unable to ever reveal that knowledge to anyone. But it'll still be here. Waiting." Jamie sat back with a smug smile. "The director will want that knowledge wiped from my mind as well as everyone else's. Tell him, or her, that I am willing to perform the ritual and have my brain altered as well. I ask, in return, that I am released on the same day as my slaves and Helena. That's a deal breaker."

Georges drew a deep breath and slowly let it out. "I'll try," he said.

"You'll do," Jamie said. "There is no 'try'. Go to The Director's office, right away, and have the secretary deliver my message at once." Jamie adopted a mock urgent tone and said, "It is a matter of national security, after all."

Georges nodded and knocked on the door again. The guards opened it and let him out. The door behind Jamie opened as well and he didn't resist as the guards led him back to his cell. Jamie ran scenarios in his mind for the rest of the day. He stayed awake for a long time, thinking about all the people he was going to have his revenge against. Faces played in his mind's eye as he tried to memorize the court and prosecutors. Sleep snuck up on him.

Jamie woke up with a start. For a split second, he hoped yesterday had been just another one of his bizarre nightmares, but Sylvie's large, brown eyes were staring down at him with amusement as he lay on the uncomfortable prison cot. "Get up," she said, "it's time to enact your sentence."

"Is my sentence converted," Jamie asked. Sylvie's smug grin continued to infuriate him as she stood over him and said nothing. "Well?"

"It is," she finally said, making Jamie sigh in relief. She then bent down and Jamie felt her hot breath on his nose as she whispered, "From today onwards, I will tell everyone I meet that I took, not only the Bludgeoner's magic, but also the best years of his life." She stood back up and waved her hand over Jamie's prone form. Gravity shifted in Jamie's cot and he was suddenly lifted and pressed vertically against the wall.

"Whoah, there, sweet pee," Jamie cheerfully said. He was emboldened by her sudden irritation. He wanted to hurt this bitch that had snatched him from the air. If he could so much as get her reprimanded by her superiors, it'd be worth anything else she did to him. She was already slated to take his magic and three decades of life, after all. "Is this any way to treat a prisoner? And who is this 'Bludgeoner' you speak of?"

"Wash up," she commanded, pointing as the cell's washbasin. "You have a busy day ahead of you."

The spell was removed from Jamie and he stepped off his cot with grace. "No," he said, glancing at the washbasin. "I have a busy day ahead of me. No time to waste."

Jamie was disappointed by her lack of reaction to his jibe. The vampire turned on her heel and left the cell. Jamie suddenly started to float after her, completely immobile. He jeered at her, calling her his porter, but she didn't react to it in the slightest. She turned down a corridor that didn't lead to the rooms with the rotating walls and he soon floated into a large, gymnasium-like room. His manacled slaves were already sitting there. Helena and Sandra wore handcuffs. All of their tearful faces brightened when they saw him.

Their reunion was prevented by The Director saying, "There will be none of that!" Jamie looked to the enchanted suit and was astonished to see it had pants. His gaze slowly rose and saw that the suit jacket faded and revealed a crisp, white shirt, unbuttoned at the collar, with the sleeves rolled up past the elbows. Further above it, Jamie looked into the large, grim face of a typical middle aged Frenchman. "I must say, mister Jacobs, that it is a shame you had not been born with magic and instructed in its use from an early age. Considering what you came up with and accomplished on your own, you could have become one of the greatest magicians in history, if you had only been properly guided."

"Well, let's not be talking in these tenses," Jamie said. "You can leave me my magic, forget about wiping my mind, and maybe we can work together."

"I don't think so, mister Jacobs," said The Director, "removing your magic is for your own benefit, after all. I am certain you will agree with us as soon as it is done."

Jamie bit back a few choice responses to the claim that depowering him was for his own good. Instead, he chose to ask, "How come I can see your face?"

"I can show my face to people," The Director said, "whenever I choose. I've found that makes it easier to hold a conversation and get my point across. Of course, as soon as our conversation is ended, you will no longer remember anything about me."

"Just out of curiosity," Jamie said, "can The american Suit do this as well?"

"No," The Director said. "When our predecessors created that enchanted suit, it was just a lesser version of our own. It was meant to facilitate starting your nation's revolution and later be upgraded. That was delayed by our revolution and some later wars cancelled the upgrades. Anyway, enough of the small talk. I only wanted to let you know that your efforts, as misguided as they were, did end up making the world a better place. You deserve a reward for them."

"Some reward," Jamie remarked, brandishing his manacled hands.

"Once the taint from your soul is removed," The Director said, "you'll be thanking us."

Jamie bit back his response and instead said, "Can't I talk to my girls, first?"

"Of course not," The Director said, brusquely. He regarded Jamie with disappointment and then waved at someone behind Jamie. Georges entered Jamie's line of sight and held up a clipboard and pen. "This is the settlement we must both sign." The Director signed it. "After you sign it, we will immediately begin carrying out the converted sentence."

Georges turned to Jamie and held up the clipboard for him to sign. "If you sign this, you'll be aged thirty years before this hour is out," he told him.

"But this gets me released today, right," Jamie said. Georges nodded. "Then let's do this!" Jamie signed and The Director made a brief, formal declaration before the casting began.

Cassandra Ainsworth was tapping her foot and munching on a hot croissant she had purchased at a nearby bakery. She stood near the main entrance of the Gare du Nord and waited for her french contacts to show up and render the McDonough twins into her custody. Normally, showing up with the twisted twins would be a huge coup for anyone in the Commonwealth Supernatural Security Service, but the twins had been declawed by The Directorate. Their magic had been taken away from them and they were subject to any order preceded by a code word her french contact was going to pass on to her.

"If they ever show up, that is," she muttered aloud. Technically, she had been very early and they still had ten more minutes before they were late, but that didn't stop her from being impatient. There was a big pile of paperwork still to be done when she brought the twins to London and she wanted to be done with it by the weekend. Finally, she spotted the twins approaching. A man was leading them. He signaled them to wait and came over to Cassie alone. They exchanged the agreed upon recognition phrases and shook hands. Cassie found his accent delightful. He told her the code word that made the twins obey and the code word which would one day release them from this slavery, if the CSSS ever chose to set them free. Cassie repeated the words to him to make sure she got them.

He waved the twins over and said, "Sudo, follow this lady's orders from now on. Goodbye, agent Ainsworth!" The man waved and left.

Cassie took the chance to give the much feared twins a good once over. They were quite attractive and looked to be about her age. As soon as the french agent was out of earshot, Felicity opened her mouth to say something, but Cassie beat her to it, saying, "Sudo, be silent unless spoken to!" The twins glared at her, clearly unhappy with the whole situation. "This way!" Cassie turned on her heels and strode over to the platform where the fast train to St. Pancras International was waiting. She boarded it and found her reserved cabin. The twins mutely followed her in and she shut the doors behind them.

Cassie sat down and pulled her phone out of her purse. She connected her earphones and played some music. The twins stood there, looking awkward as she ignored them, immersing herself in her music. When the train started to move, she gestured for the twins to sit down and they did. Pretty soon, the french landscape began to whiz by the window. Cassie huffed in boredom and took out her earphones.

"So, how did you two get caught, anyway," she asked.

"Mistress Sylvie snatched us from our master's plane," Ray said.

Cassie's jaw dropped. She struggled to reconcile their statement with what was commonly known about the two. She had personally taken quite an interest in the twins. Their life as outlaws was far more exciting than the dreary daily routine of serving in the CSSS. "You had a master?!"

"Yes," Ray said.

"Since when?!"

"Since this past winter," Ray said.

Cassie turned off her phone and put it away. "Sudo," she gave the code word for obedience, "tell me everything about this master of yours and tell me true!"

Ray and Felicity told her of how they had nearly been caught in Leeds and decided to leave the UK until the heat died down. They had learned of a large bounty being offered on the heads of the members of a small, american coven and went there to collect. They told her of how they were caught and enslaved by Jamie and how he used their unique mental link to interrogate his captives and bring down The Syndicate.

Cassie listened with bated breath. The story was briefly interrupted by the conductor when he came by to inspect the tickets. Their tale was everything Cassie had dreamed of experiencing during her long years of magical training. The daily routine of a typical CSSS operative was not the life of adventure Cassie had always desired. Operatives got up in the morning, went to their posts, expended all of their power on reiterating some spell or ward that is deemed necessary for the smooth functioning of the Realm or the Service, followed by a cup of tea and then paperwork until it was time to go home again. That was boring as all fuck to Cassie.

Cassie had the good luck to be deemed too flighty to be counted on to perform such duties, day in and day out, without fail. She was then assigned to the ready reserves, which meant that she was spared the endless, repetitive castings and paperwork. Instead, she got endless training and waiting for something to happen that would need an extra set of hands. She had hoped it would mean she'd get promoted to the SSO teams and see some action, but she usually wound up covering for a caster that took a sick day. Six months into her service, she was told, point blank, that she didn't have what it took to qualify for the Service's elite intervention arm and all her hopes of having any adventure in her life were dashed. The only things she ever got to do were milk runs, such as picking up prisoners that were safe to transfer, or stake outs.

She spent her days fantasizing about adventures. Sexy and exciting, like the one they described having with this american master that took them as slaves. Cassie found herself envying them. Even being enslaved would be preferable to the endless tedium of her daily wait for something -anything- to happen, particularly if it meant she'd get to go around the world and fight bad guys like the twins had done under their master.

Cassie sized up the twins again. He was handsome, despite being a ginger, and she was very beautiful. Perhaps even more beautiful than Cassie. Cassie bit her lip and entertained a bad idea. She could have some fun with the twins. They were in her mercy. She was supposed to just deliver the twins to headquarters and she'd get in a whole heaping mess of trouble if she interfered with them, but their story got her all worked up. She lowered the shade on the window and said, "Sudo, both of you make love to me. Sudo, don't ever tell anyone about this. Sudo, say we just sat here in silence for the whole ride over if anyone does ask about this trip."

The twins nodded and their succulent lips spread into predatory grins. Cassie felt her insides flutter in exhilaration. She was finally doing it! She was finally having an adventure, of sorts. The terrible consequences she'd endure if she was found out only served to heighten her excitement. "Sudo," she said, breathlessly, "don't be gentle about it."

Ray tore his shirt off while Felicity sat next to Cassie and twisted her face around. She plundered the blonde's mouth with her tongue. Cassie moaned. She had kissed girls before, but she had never gone further than that. She watched out of the corner of her eye as Ray pulled down his pants and undies and stood there naked. His cock looked like it was rock hard and it stood out from his body, pointing right at Cassie's head. Felicity released her grip on the blonde's face and gestured for her to stand. Cassie did and Ray bent down to grip the hem of her summer dress. He pulled it up, revealing her knee high white socks, her shapely, creamy thighs and white panties.

Felicity bit the back of Cassie's thigh, eliciting a jump and squeal from the blonde. Ray pulled her dress higher, revealing her white bra. Cassie raised her arms for the dress to be taken off her. Ray lifted it higher and then left it there to cover her face and trap her arms. Cassie let out a muffled moan of protest, but was cut off by the sensations of Ray's hands kneading her breasts. Felicity unhooked Cassie's bra and they pulled it up and out of the way. Each twin sucked on one of Cassie's breasts. Cassie squirmed and moaned between them. On one side, she pressed her naked skin up against Ray's hot, firm flesh. On the other, the fabric of Felicity's shirt and pants felt so deliciously rough against her skin.

Soon, their hands roamed south. Ray's big, strong hand glided down her belly to slip into her panties and he began to tease and explore her mound. Felicity's hand scratched down Cassie's back until it too entered her panties. She began to slide her slender finger between Cassie's firm buttocks, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from the blonde.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers
123456...9