A-Cup Angst Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

"Yes," she said.

"Good," Jamie said. "If you detect anyone approaching you before the twenty four hours are up, you are to wake them immediately and restore their magical powers to them." He turned on his heel and walked away when she nodded.

He had briefly entertained the idea of taking their magic for himself, but he knew now, for a certainty, that having magic would drive him to homicidal madness. He trusted the French to know how to handle an enslaved, vampire-draining vampire. They had Sylvie in their ranks, after all. He hoped they wouldn't send some sort of black-ops team after him and the permanently enchanted items in his possession. He suspected they would not be restrained by the illegality of their action. He put his faith in the warded jewelry keeping them in the dark as to where he was.

He got his mother and sister out of the cabin and into the Subaru. The mercenary followed them in the X5 and they drove off to the airport. He was going to charter a cargo plane to take them anywhere his mother chose, along with the two cars full of supplies. But the first thing they had to do was get out of the States and away from Section and the Johanssons. Jamie quietly mulled over where to fly first. He didn't want to go to the Bahamas, since he had killed people there. In his quest to destroy the Syndicate, he had killed people in Canada and Mexico, too. He bit his lip as he decided they'd fly southeast after takeoff, towards the Caribbean.

He sighed and gave the women a good look. "They're tough," he thought to himself. "Tougher than they look. They'll be alright." He nodded to himself. He was going to make absolutely sure of it.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers
1...456789