A-Cup Angst Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

Cassie struggled and managed to pull her flowery print dress off of her head and arms and tossed the light fabric aside. She shrugged the twins' mouths off of her sensitive nipples just long enough to slip out of her bra. The three of them then embraced and kissed, letting their tongues run wild. Cassie jumped and squealed in their tight embrace as Felicity's finger found her asshole and began to toy with it. Cassie was still an anal virgin and she felt nervous about being touched there.

Felicity stepped back to undress and Ray kissed Cassie, leaving her breathless with the intensity of the kiss. His hands began to slide her panties down her hips. He broke the kiss and squatted to remove her wet panties, leaving her clad only in her white, knee high socks and red, lacquered, high heeled shoes. Once Cassie stepped out of her panties, Ray took a big whiff of her crotch, making her blush profusely when he moaned appreciatively at her aroma. Cassie couldn't quite meet his gaze when he looked up from her crotch so she settled on watching Felicity remove her underwear. Cassie admired the redhead's alabaster flesh and her gaze lingered on her pale pink nipples.

Cassie gasped when she felt Ray's wet tongue licking up and down her slit. He attacked her pussy with zeal and incredible deftness. It was obvious to Cassie that Ray had a lot of experience eating pussy, or it would be if she hadn't been so distracted by it. She came with a series of barely suppressed shrieks of ecstasy. Ray stood back up and kissed Cassie, forcing her to taste herself for the first time in her life. In her post orgasmic haze, she decided she didn't mind it all that much. Ray kept them kissing with a hand on the back of her head. His other hand went down and played with her sensitive pussy.

Cassie enjoyed his attentions, allowing herself to get lost in the waves of sensations that Ray's fingers bombarded her with. When Ray broke their kiss and began to nibble at her neck, she giggled and gasped with exhilaration. She heard a slurping, wet noise and opened her eyes to see what it was. She looked down and saw Felicity giving her brother a blowjob. She was swallowing him nearly all the way down her throat and then pulling her head back up to just lavish his head with the quick attentions of her tongue. One of her hands was on Ray's sack and the other was between her own legs.

Felicity's pleasure at the act was obvious on her face. Her eyes opened and locked on Cassie's. Cassie nearly came when she saw the fire in her big, green orbs. Felicity again swallowed her brother's large cock all the way down to her throat, this time not breaking eye contact with Cassie. Her cheeks puffed out, mostly to accommodate all that hard man-flesh, but partly because the redhead was smiling. Cassie couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight of the redhead's passion.

Felicity's hand left her crotch and went straight to Cassie's ass. Cassie nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt the redhead's wet finger wiggle between her buttocks and begin to press against her virgin asshole. "She's going to sodomize me with her finger, lubricated by her own sex juices," she thought to herself. The thought made her knees weak. The depravity and wrongness of the act was too great for Cassie to resist. She didn't protest as Felicity began to slowly penetrate her ass with her finger.

Ray hugged her tightly to his hard body and slipped two fingers into her pussy. The combined penetration of the twins' digits made Cassie soar to new heights of pleasure and she orgasmed again in quick order. Ray then sat down and pulled Cassie to him. Felicity's finger stayed embedded in her ass the whole time. Her hand reached out and aimed Ray's cock into the descending blonde's pussy, making her gasp as she impaled herself on it. Cassie rode Ray's cock while Felicity worked the finger in her ass. Cassie let the motion of the redhead's finger dictate the way she was riding her brother. She was getting closer and closer to another orgasm.

Suddenly, Felicity pulled her finger out of Cassie's ass and Ray pushed the blonde off his cock. The twins stood Cassie up and turned her around in their arms. She thought they wanted her to ride Ray's cock while facing away from him, so she didn't resist. Felicity again aimed Ray's cock and Cassie moaned plaintively, impatient to have that thick cock back inside of her. Ray pulled her down hard and his cock popped into her bowels by at least an inch.

Cassie's breath hitched at the sudden penetration. It was very uncomfortable, almost painful, despite her lubrication on his cock, or Felicity's in her ass. Cassie's protests were stifled by Felicity's kiss. Ray nibbled on the sensitive spots on the back of Cassie's neck. The twins made no move to further impale Cassie on Ray's cock. They kneaded her tits just right and let their mouths drive her to distraction, knowing it'll help her relax and enjoy.

Their touches and caresses distracted Cassie from the pain in her ass that was lessening with each and every heartbeat. She relaxed and let herself enjoy the teasing. Soon, she began to mewl plaintively into Felicity's mouth. Still, the twins made no move to impale her further on the unyielding cock in her ass. Cassie then resolved to take her own pleasure. Taking a series of deep breaths, and letting them out slowly, she began to inch herself down the shaft in her bowels, until she was sitting comfortably on Ray's lap. Accommodating such a large object in her rectum was quite a strain, but she found herself all the more excited for having taken it all in.

Cassie began to squirm in Ray's lap, delighting in the brand new and somewhat pleasurable sensations coming from her ass. Ray pulled up the armrests on the seat and lay down on the three seats, pulling Cassie down to flop atop him. She now had more freedom to move and took immediate advantage of it. She decided anal sex was definitely good.

Felicity spread Cassie's legs wide and knelt down on the seat with one of her legs. She began to press her pussy into Cassie's. The feeling of Felicity's warm, wet pussy rubbing lightly across Cassie's own combined with the sensations of Ray's hard, hot cock reaming her out, drove Cassie mad with pleasure. She gave up her last inhibitions. Ray unleashed thick ropes of his cum into her bowels and it triggered her orgasm.

The three of them writhed on the seats, using their bodies, tightly pressed together, to give and take pleasure without reserve. They became a single, undulating entity of sensual delight. Orgasm after orgasm piled atop their consciousnesses until Cassie passed out in pleasure.

Felicity stood up and bent over to whisper a word in her brother's ear. Ray whispered it back into her ear when she presented it to him and the two of them shared a beaming smile of heady relief. They were set free by the secret code word that she had read from Cassie's mind during their many mutual orgasms. She set Ray free by whispering it into his ear and he did the same to her. Ray mimed snapping Cassie's neck. Felicity frowned and shook her head no. She bent over, retrieved her clothing and began to quietly dress. Ray patiently waited for his softening cock to slip out of the blonde's asshole. When it did, Cassie moaned softly in protest. Ray gently and carefully rolled them until he could slip out from under her.

When he finally extracted himself, he crouched by the seats and held his hands above her head, ready to snap the blonde's neck if she showed any sign of waking up. Cassie's long, blonde hair was plastered to her face and neck, obscuring her features, but her breathing was slow and regular and she made absolutely no movement. Felicity gave Ray his shirt and then held out his shorts and pants for him to step into. They quietly slipped out of the compartment. Felicity took Cassie's clothes and purse with her.

"Calais is coming up," Felicity whispered. "We've got to get to the end of the train before it reaches the station."

"Why didn't you let me kill her," Ray whispered, buttoning up his shirt. "She's a witch and we've got no power. If she wakes up right now, we're buggered."

Felicity turned and began jogging down the train car, gesturing for her brother to follow her. "Two reasons," she said. "First, I liked what I saw when you projected her mind into mine. And second, when she comes to, she'll be so embarrassed we gave her the slip, that she'll try to cover up her indiscretion with us and buy us the time we need to get to someone who can cast an anti-scrying ward on us. It's no good for us to get off this train, only to get scryed on and caught within the hour, now is it?"

"No, I guess not," Ray said when they got to the end of the car and crossed into the next one. "Poor thing. Not her fault nobody knew we're still connected."

Felicity turned around and smiled at her brother. They shared a tight embrace. "Forever together, brother," she said.

"No one can ever sever our souls," he said, looking into the eyes of his one, true love. He had been scared shitless that his special bond with his sister was going to go away with their magic and was so relieved when he felt her shared misery and fear even after their power was drained from them. "No one, darling. Not american warlords, french vampires, whole armies and nations. No one!"

Felicity hugged him again and gave him a quick kiss, just a taste of what was to come. "Come on," she said and led on through the train, "we're not out of the woods yet!" They giggled and laughed as they made their way to the back of the train. Their magical power was gone, but all they had to do was lay low and evade capture until they found a nobody that was unaware of their own power and tricked them into giving it up. She felt his spirit soar right alongside her own and he felt hers.

The train finished braking and the slight jolt roused Cassie. She moaned in delight. Her arse was still raw in the most delightful way. The texture of the seats under her body felt so delicious against her bare, sensitive skin. She blinked her eyes open and drew her wavy, blonde locks out of her eyes. Her heart leaped in her throat as she saw she was alone in the compartment. The twins were gone.

She sat up and exclaimed in panic. She couldn't believe what her own two eyes were telling her. Aside from the twins, her clothes had also gone missing. She was wearing only a pair of lacquered red shoes and white, knee high socks. She stood up and gave the small compartment a third, detailed sweep. She just couldn't accept the fact that her magically enslaved prisoners had escaped.

She touched every surface of the compartment and waved her arms through each and every cubic inch of space, thinking in her overwhelming panic that they might have, somehow, made themselves invisible. When she didn't find them, she thought of the bollocking she'd get in London for showing up empty-handed. She swallowed nervously and decided she was going after the twins herself, right now. If she caught them quickly, she could still get out of this mess. Besides, they couldn't have gone far. There can be only so many places to hide on a moving express train.

Cassie's heart, that had just managed to calm down a bit, raced again as she realized the train wasn't moving. She could hear voices and sounds outside the window so she lifted the shade, letting in the sunlight. She blinked at the sudden glare and then gaped at the sight of the train station platform that was before her eyes. The people on the platform began to point her way and pretty soon, all eyes were upon her. The men grinned as their eyes roamed over her, while women mostly rolled their eyes, or shook whatever they had in their hands at the moment at her, threateningly. It was only then that Cassie remembered she was naked.

She bent over to hide her groin from the stares of onlookers and brought her hands up to cover her breasts. When that didn't discourage the gathering crowd outside her window, she spared a hand to reach up and pull the shade back down. She could see the shadows of the people outside the window gathering close and raising their hands. They knocked on her window and called for her to show herself again. Cassie ignored her embarrassment and reminded herself that she had let two dangerous fugitives escape her custody. She didn't have time for a bunch of voyeurs or the police, if they got involved.

Cassie bent over to search for her purse but quickly realized it wasn't there. "I'll fucking gut those redheaded, scottish cunts with my bare hands," she screamed in frustrated rage. She let out a few more choice curses and then heard jovial, male voices in the hall in front of her compartment door. The handle twisted and the door swung open. Three rough looking, middle aged men of arabic descent entered the compartment and closed the door behind them.

They immediately violated Cassie's personal space and made her back up until she was next to the window. They spoke a language Cassie didn't understand, but it wasn't French. "Damn," Cassie thought to herself. The language barrier prevented her from charming them into leaving her alone and giving her their clothes. She could make them open to her suggestions with charm magic, but if they couldn't understand her, it was for naught. Their hands came up and began to touch her naked flesh. Cassie, still pissed from losing her charges, drew on her wrath to power a simple spell of kinetic motion and slammed the three men down into the seats that she hadn't been fucked on.

The men were stunned for a moment, doubtlessly telling themselves that they had lost their balance because the stationary train had started moving, even though it hadn't. Cassie seized her chance and broke the world record for fastest stun charm ever weaved. The three men sat mutely and didn't resist when Cassie took the shirt off one and began to slip the pants off another.

The compartment door opened at that moment and a young man leaned in. He looked at what Cassie was doing, chuckled and left, closing the door behind himself. Cassie quickly donned the oversized clothes she had just obtained and left the compartment. The train was just starting to move when she reached the end of the car. She shorted out the safety system on the door with an application of her power and swayed on her feet. The train was moving at a run now. She took a moment to compose herself and managed to cast a shield spell on herself.

She stepped out of the train and rolled off the end of the platform unharmed. She got up and immediately ran back to the train station to begin her search for the twins.

In the last car of the train, Ray and Felicity saw her running as the train finished passing her. They laughed in relief and clinked their glasses. "See," Felicity said. "I told you this would work!"

"And no one will be waiting for us in London," Ray asked. Felicity shook her head. Her smile turned mischievous as she counted the money from Cassie's purse.

The plain, white Citroën pulled up to the airport terminal. The front passenger door opened and a young man exited the vehicle to open the rear passenger door. Jamie Jacobs, now approximately 49 years old, grunted with effort as he clambered out of the vehicle. "This is a fucking outrage," he grumbled as he straightened up and felt his lower back protest in pain.

After aging him up, mistress Sylvie had cheerfully told him that he'd feel much, much older than 49 for a few days, until his body acclimated to the change. Then she had led him back to his cell, despite his protests. The Director called after them, telling him that he had agreed to release Jamie that very day, but not at what time. Jamie needed to get home to his family ASAP and began to protest his treatment in a somewhat loud manner, enhanced with lots of colorful language. Sylvie just smiled at him and his impotent swearing. When he called The Director an honorless pig, however, her amused smile evaporated and left behind an expression that quickly told Jamie that he was less than a bug under her heels.

She calmly said, "Our agents in America have given us the all clear, so we will release you today. However, we will only release you after we've made certain that Ms. Romano, Ms. Grant and Ms. Worth have gotten enough of a head start. It simply wouldn't do to set them free and then release you to go after them the very next instant."

Jamie glanced at the large clock as he was being led into the airport by the plain clothes agent. It read 23:15. The agent wasted no time in leading him straight to the gate from which his flight to Washington would depart. He released him at the gate and handed him his one way ticket. He was being deported from France. There was no need for an agent escort on board the plane itself. Mistress Sylvie had, in the presence of his lawyer, given him a charm that made certain he'd take the flight and disembark it in Washington, without causing any incident.

Jamie gave the attendant his ticket and passport, in which his date of birth had been modified by the french authorities, and she gave him his boarding pass. He was admitted into the plane and guided to coach, where he spent a few minutes squeezing past other passengers until he found his seat and plopped down into it. His joints ached.

The plane took off and Jamie fidgeted in his seat, unused to so little space while airborne. He swallowed to get his ears to pop and adjust to the changing pressure. He soon began coughing. He felt a sharp sense of annoyance and borderline hostility. He coughed on, covering his mouth with his sleeve, unsure why his lungs were having such trouble with the cabin air. The feelings of annoyance were joined by others and soon they converted into feelings of hostility, followed by worry with a side order of disgust.

Jamie couldn't stifle his cough. Soon, he began feeling threatened. He gave up on coughing into his sleeve and looked up. Nearly all the people that sat near him were looking at him askance. On their faces, he read annoyance, hostility, worry and disgust. Jamie then spotted the man that was sitting across the aisle from him and one seat forward. He wasn't looking at Jamie directly. He was glaring at him, askance. Despite not being able to see enough of the man's face, Jamie felt with one hundred percent certainty that the man was planning to inflict physical violence upon his person.

Spurred on to avoid trouble by the charm in his mind, Jamie ignored the feeling that he was drowning and undid his belt. He got up and went forward, towards the lavatories. There, he'd be able to have a good cough and splash some water in his face.

After his coughing fit cleared up and he managed to get a hold of himself, he realized he needed to use the toilet as well. He undid his belt and sat down. His bowel movement was short and strange. He stood up and looked down in the bowl. His jaw dropped as he saw a wadded up piece of paper in the water. A memory resurrected in his mind. The recurring nightmare that wouldn't go away, no matter how much he swore to get away, the sigil he nearly clawed his own face off to see completed and the casting of that sigil on the very same piece of paper he had just passed.

Could the sigil have saved his magic from being removed? At least in part? Jamie felt his hopes rise. He couldn't feel it under his skin, like he could since the day he first got it, but that didn't necessarily mean it wasn't there, hidden just out of reach of both him and the vampire.

He quickly wiped and buckled up. His instincts told him the paper was no longer relevant, so he flushed. He was going to try to cast some spells. He turned to the mirror and grimaced at the wrinkled face that was looking back at him. His skin was thin and flabby. His hair was more gray than brown and he took comfort in the fact that he didn't grow bald with age, at least. But that was the only thing that could comfort him in his present state.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers
1...34567...9