A Cure for Loneliness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
me372
me372
4 Followers

Almost perfectly together, their orgasms unleashed. Doug began pumping spurt after spurt of cum into Amy's mouth, and she greedily swallowed as much as she could handle. The rest ran down Doug's cock and on to his thighs. At the same moment, a flood of wetness flowed from Amy's pussy, soaking Doug's mouth. Amy involuntarily shoved her hips in the direction of Doug's mouth, and barely contained a scream of pleasure.

Panting and gasping for breath, each grasped the other's body for support. Amy licked up the cum that coated Doug's cock, and Doug lapped at the juices that covered Amy's pussy. As their passion levels slowly began to fade and their grips on each other relaxed, Amy turned around and crawled into Doug's arms.

They kissed softly once again, lingering together and enjoying the taste of each other on their lips. Amy snuggled into Doug's shoulder, and he softly kissed her cheek as he held her body close to his.

As Amy closed her eyes, she heard Doug whisper, "Good night, my sweet darling."

me372
me372
4 Followers
12