Just Business

Story Info
Wife getting screwed by the boss is part of the job.
3.8k words
4.14
13k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JUST BUSINESS

I just had to do it. I was so tempted and I had to do it.

I was sitting in our hot tub next to my husband's young associate, Dale. There were three couples in the hot tub. We were all nude. Dale, the young assistant to my husband Andrew, was beside me and his thigh was touching mine. The size of our hot-tub necessitated everyone sitting close together. Dale was on one side and Victor was on the other side. Victor is part of the same sales group with Andrew. Dale was the attraction, a young 'hunk' who was being mentored by Andrew. He wasn't a tri-athlete or anything, but he had a very well-proportioned body and his cock was irresistible. I'd seen the thing dangling between his legs when he stripped down before entering the tub. The men were focused on his girl-friend Gina's body. She was a hottie with a nice pair-of-boobs, nice legs and a shaved pussy. She had a pretty face and a bubbly personality. I was surprised that she and Dale so easily agreed to strip down and join us in the hot tub.

I'm not so bad looking myself. I'm a blonde, a natural blonde with a golden pussy that men love. I have a long hair, a nice pair of tits, C-cup, and a relatively thin ass.

We'd had dinner in our backyard. It was a regular thing for us to have people over and then adjourn to the hot tub. Victor (or Viktor) and his wife Olga, both originally from Russia, had been there before, but Dale and Gina were new.

I had to do it, so I did. My hand slid over onto Dale's leg, moving from the outside to the inside of his thigh. He didn't do anything to acknowledge what I had done; he kept-on talking with the others. Being bold, my hand slid up Dale's thigh, closer to his package. I rubbed his thigh for a few moments and then I yielded to temptation and put my hand on his penis. I felt around a bit, holding his testicles in my hand and then I took his dick firmly in my hand. He opened his mouth and gasped quietly. He was still not looking at me. I was low enough in the water that it wasn't easy for the others to tell what we were doing. In fact, I couldn't tell what the others were doing themselves. I know my husband was always eager to play with the other women and with Olga and Gina on either side of him, he had two good choices. I was focused on Dale's cock, which had become erect; I was proud of myself for giving a man a hard-on.

Our group was still not acknowledging that anything was happening beneath the surface. Dale seemed to be in a trance for a few moments while I played with his prick. He didn't say much to the others, though he seemed to be listening to their conversation. After about five minutes of me rubbing his cock, he reacted by putting his hand on the inside of my thigh. I let my legs spread open a bit. His touch felt good on the tender skin of my leg. He moved up and found what he was looking for. At first, his fingers combed through the hair on my pussy. But the treasures below were what he wanted. When his finger touched my clitoris, I jerked, hoping no one would notice. We were both in water up to our shoulders, so the others couldn't see us reaching into the other's crotch. Dale tweaked his fingers over my magic-button for a few moments. I let him know I enjoyed what he was doing by tightening my grip on his prick and sighing quietly without looking directly at him. Then, his index and middle finger probed for the opening to my vagina. When his fingers entered my cunt, I gasped and looked at him for a moment. His fingers slid inside me and found my hidden wet recesses. He proceeded to pump his fingers in and out and I stroked his cock in rhythm with him. I wanted to lean over and kiss him so badly, but didn't want the others to see, yet.

When my husband leaned over and gently pecked Olga on the lips, things began to get more provocative. I was waiting to see if Victor was going to make a move on Dale's girlfriend, Gina. He did and she responded. They were soon kissing passionately and Gina moved over to straddle his lap. At the same time, Olga did the same with my husband. Not wanting to be the 'odd couple', Dale and I did the same. I kissed him and climbed onto his lap. His wonderful prick touched my pussy, first rubbing through my pubic hair. I moved to pin his prick against his body and pushed my slit over his stiff dick. In this position, I could rub his cock along my slit while he couldn't put it in my vagina. I felt his wonderful hardness against my clit. Sliding back and forth, I was getting myself off. He was pushing his pelvis into me to maintain the pressure on my vulva. I was kissing him and our tongues entangled. My hands roamed over his back while his stroked my ass cheeks. He slid one finger between my cheeks and rubbed up and down my crack, teasing my little anus. When his finger slid into my back hole, I pushed forward and began to come. I vigorously rubbed my cunt on his prick as I began my orgasm. I was a bit out of control, so Dale was able to free his cock a bit and it just popped into my vagina. He had a nice big prick and it felt so good inside me. Then, he stopped and his mouth gaped open. I felt the surge of hot semen pumping into my inner recesses. His cum coated the inside of my vagina and we held each other, looking into the other's eyes while we came.

I don't know if Dale had expected this to happen, but it did and he was clearly pleased with himself. He had fucked his boss's wife. He'd done me bareback and his semen had soaked into my womb. I dismounted and resumed my seat while leaning against Dale, who had his arm around me, holding my breast.

Now, screwing Dale arguably was not 'just business', but screwing Victor and his daddy when Andrew had joined the company a few years earlier was. I'm Jill. Andrew and I had been married for less than a year when he got a new job with this company that sold farm and military equipment. It turned out to be owned by Nikolai, a Russian immigrant. I later learned that he was connected through family to one of the oligarchs that are the elite in Russian business and other things. Getting the job was a real coup for Andrew. The salary was good as were the benefits and the opportunities to travel all over the world. My husband was selling equipment to Asian, South American and African countries. I have suspected that they were selling more than just farm and irrigation equipment, but my husband told me to 'not be too curious' about their business (Don't ever ask me about my business-'The Godfather'). He assured me that it was all legal, but we still had a bank account and safe deposit box under my maiden-name 'just in case'.

My first taste of the 'social life' of the business had taken place a few months after Andrew had started. We were invited to a 'cabin' the company owned in Wyoming. The cabin was not some rustic little place, it was a modern house, with all the amenities. There was a pool, a nearby lake for fishing, a sauna and a hot tub. The scenery was beautiful.

At previous social events, cocktails, parties and such, the company owner, Nikolai seemed to be enamored with me. He frequently spoke to me and seemed to really like me. I was flattered, of course. At my husband's encouragement, I began to wear more appealing clothing, shorter skirts, tops that revealed cleavage. I had even gone without a bra on a couple of occasions.

When Nikolai got a bit 'handsy' with me, I mentioned it to Andrew and he told me to just be nice and not get upset. "It's their culture." He said. Well, 'their culture' included feeling up the wives of employees. One evening, Vicktor led me out on a balcony to 'see the view'. It was dark and the only view he was interested in was the view of my tits. He reached into my blouse and, I wasn't wearing a bra, felt my breasts for the first time. He kissed me and before I knew what had happened, he had my blouse pulled up and was sucking on my nipples. Now, I really liked the guy. He was charming, worldly, and rich. So, when he wanted to play with my bare tits, I didn't see the harm. He had been incredibly nice to us and was paying my husband a lot of money. I was not about to mess things up by objecting to him sucking on my titties, particularly when I like to have men suck on my titties. After a few minutes of him enjoying my ladies, I broke away and returned to the party. I was straightening my blouse when I walked into the main room so some people saw. I'm sure they knew the proclivities of their boss anyway. Nikolai liked women, particularly young women whose husbands worked for him.

When I told Andrew about what had happened, he was more concerned about whether I had insulted his boss as opposed to being upset about his boss feeling-up his wife.

"Please don't upset him." Andrew said. "He's a really nice guy, but I've seen him erupt when things don't go his way."

I didn't ask how far I should let Nikolai go with me, because I knew the answer. I was a little conflicted, but I was no virgin when I'd met Andrew. I had screwed a few guys before he swept me off my feet. That's an appropriate phrase because Andrew swept me off my feet onto my back with my legs spread for him. I suspected from some of the talk I overhead that Andrew and the others were not 'good boys' when they went on their trips. I resolved to accept it as part of life. It was 'just business'. He had to do what the other men did to fit in. That's what I told myself. I'd met some of the other wives, of course. In particular, Olga, the wife of Nikolai's son Victor, became a good friend. She was delightful with a good sense of humor and many stories about her experiences. I definitely knew that she and Victor were not 'exclusive'. She didn't come right out and say it, but it became an unspoken truth in our conversations.

Well, I was in the sauna one evening when we were at the cabin. There had seemed to be an unspoken arrangement with the sauna that once it was occupied, additional guests were not welcome unless invited. If a few women, a couple or a couple of couples were in the sauna, others didn't join them except by invitation. I had gone into the sauna with Olga. We were talking and enjoying the heat on our naked bodies. When she left to go to the bathroom, I was alone, enjoying the wonderful hot temperature cleansing my pores.

When the door opened and shut, I wasn't looking and assumed it was Olga. I just said "welcome back" or something like that. I was surprised to hear a male voice say hello. You guessed it, it was Nikolai.

"Olga wasn't feeling well, so I told her I would keep you company." He said.

Wasn't that nice of him, I cynically thought. I knew he intended to take some liberties with me. What was I to do? I could make some lame excuse for leaving and risk insulting him. I guess I had come to accept that eventually, Nikolai was going to fuck me. Well, here we were, both naked, contemplating what was next.

He came over and used his towel to wipe some sweat off my back. I looked to the side and saw he was naked and his prick was sticking out, in the process of getting erect. I was on a lower bench, so his dick was at the same height.

I thought, "Might as well get it over with."

I got onto my elbows and reached out to grab his meat. He had a nice prick. I don't think cocks are particularly attractive, but there is something about seeing a man's hard dick, particularly when it is hard because of me. I took his cock into my mouth and began to give my first blowjob to the boss. I was thinking, 'It's just business.' I licked the underside of his prick, licked the pre-cum from the little hole in the tip and nuzzled his balls with my nose. I knew how to suck cock. I'd done it with the men I'd slept with, many times, and, of course, my husband. I took Nickolai's prick into my mouth and began to work him into my throat. His cock was very stiff and I noticed a peculiar arc that I hadn't noticed with other men's pricks. I swirled my tongue around the mushroom-shaped head of his cock. I suppressed my gag reflex and felt the big head of his dick push past the back of my mouth. He groaned, which only encouraged me to do more. I had the head of his prick prying open my throat and used my fingers to see how much of the barrel of his Russian cock was still outside of my mouth. I bobbed back and forth, taking a little more with each down stroke. It hurt my throat to swallow something as big as Nikolai's monster, but I kept going. Nikolai reached over between my ass cheeks and put his fingers against my cunt. He just slipped them into my hole and began to finger-fuck me while I continued sucking his cock. Maybe it was just business, but it was certainly mixing business with pleasure. I moved to my knees and opened my legs to give him full access to my pussy. He had two or three fingers inside me, prying me open. He placed his thumb in my vagina to press my g-spot and rubbed his fingers against my clit. I think they are connected, because the orgasm I had was fantastic. At the same time, I gagged myself on his cock. My nose was nuzzling his pubic hair with his entire prick in my mouth. I couldn't breathe and pulled back to catch a breath, but Nikolai wanted to choke me with his prick. He pushed forward while twisting my hair in his hand and jammed his prick into my gullet. I was trying to breathe through my nose while my body was pulsing with the feeling of an orgasm.

He wanted me and he pulled his cock out and mounted me. I laid on my stomach and he climbed behind me, spreading my legs for access. When his penis touched my clit, I couldn't wait any longer. I pushed back into him and felt his cock sliding into my vagina for the first time. He had a bigger prick than my husband, I had already determined that when I sucked him. Feeling his cock push deeper and deeper inside me was a treat. I loved my husband and treasured making love to him, but there is something unexcelled about having a man put his cock in you for the first time. Nikolai was obviously an experienced cocksman and he did things with his prick that aroused me even more. His hands reached around and found my hanging breasts, squeezing them tightly. I was panting and arching my back, wanting to have his cock reach as far into me a possible. I felt him touch my cervix with the tip of his tool. There was no condom and no reservation about whether he might impregnate me. He was doing me bareback and was going to deposit his cum in my womb. As he got closer and sped his pace, I matched his rhythm, determined to give him the best fuck of his life. Since it was just business, I was determined to excel, knowing it would help my husband. It was probably selfish of me to think I was just helping my husband when I was getting the fucking of my life. When Nikolai came, I gushed my juices all over his prick. He kissed the back of my neck while he collapsed on top of me. We were both perspiring profusely and were out of breath from the exertion. Our bodies meshed together, his weight on me from behind, both of us slippery from our sweat.

Well, Nikolai took me to his room that night. He led me from the sauna, wearing only a towel. He was not discreet about leading me through the main room of the cabin. Others could see us and knew Nikolai had made another conquest. I didn't see my husband and wondered where he was and what he would do it he saw his boss parading me through the lounge on the way to his bedroom. He might've seen us, I don't know. Was he humiliated, seeing his wife being led away to be fucked by another man, or did he consider it to be just business? Maybe it turned-him-on to see me led away to be fucked in Nikolai's bed.

Once in the room, we took a cool shower and then Nikolai took me into his bed. He fucked me again, more gently this time. He loved my long hair. He wrapped it around his cock and stroked himself. It was erotic to see my brown tresses stimulating his hard prick. He pushed me back on the bed and mounted me, facing me in the missionary position this time. He looked directly into my eyes, expressing intimacy and dominance at the same time. I felt his dick nuzzle the opening to my vagina, teasing my cervix and then squirting his semen deep inside me. I wasn't just passive; I massaged his prick with my cunt-muscles and wrapped my legs around his hips. I yielded completely to him and laid there when he was done, letting him view my naked, just-fucked body, with his semen pouring out of my cunt.

After he finished screwing me, he asked me to stay. I knew my husband would know where I was. He had watched Nikolai go to the sauna and knew what was going to happen. I knew it turned him on knowing that he had a hot wife who the big boss wanted to fuck. After his travels and with all the women he had seen, for his wife to be desirable was undoubtedly a boost to his ego. He knew it would help him in the company and was 'just business'. There was no fear of losing me, because Nikolai was not a 'one woman' kind-of-guy. He'd been married a number of times and always had some hot-looking woman in his bed. When I, his wife, made the grade, Andrew would be proud of himself for having married me. He knew I was a good lay and was proud of that too, although he possibly had mixed feelings about other men thinking his wife was a good-fuck.

I was awakened in the middle of the night by Nikolai nuzzling my pussy. His head was between my legs and he was licking my vulva. When he focused on my clit, he drove me to a powerful orgasm. I twisted and writhed under his exertions. I was sweating profusely and gasping from extreme pleasure. He had some techniques that none of my lovers or my husband knew. He was fantastic. Then, he mounted me and fucked me once again. I was awash in his semen by morning when he did me a fourth time. The man was a sexual athlete. He'd fucked me and come inside me four times in the space of twelve hours. I was exhausted from so many orgasms. Being dominated by this man appealed to primitive instincts inside me. I laid there in my sweat with the man's cum oozing from my cunt. He had taken me and fucked me for his pleasure. I knew he could have me anytime he wanted.

I took another shower before leaving Nikolai's bed. He was going off to a meeting. They were meeting in the main room of the cabin. I had to pass by the room to get to my bedroom. I was almost naked, having stripped before I'd gone into the sauna the night before. I had a towel around me and made a quick dash across the back of the room to the hallway accessing our bedroom. Maybe I should've waited, but I knew I'd have to leave Nikolai's bedroom eventually. The group paused their discussions when I pranced by. My husband and five other men saw me dashing from one man's bed to another. They knew I was a slut, but their wives were sluts as well. "Welcome to the company." One of them said to Andrew. They all knew his wife had fucked the boss.

That was the beginning of my husband's long career with the company. Maybe I'll tell you about some of our further adventures.

Later that day, I had some intimate conversations with my husband. I'm not a man and can't begin to understand how my husband felt about seeing his wife being fucked by another man. I think I understand how he sees things.

1-He loves me, and his love is unconditional.

2-It turns-him-on to know that other men find me attractive, that he is fortunate enough to have a 'hot' wife.

3-He likes seeing me have sexual pleasure. It is erotic seeing me have sexual pleasure with other men. It's like watching me in a porn video.

4-The humiliation of seeing his wife fucked by another, more powerful man actually excites him. He doesn't think of himself as a cuckold; he just has a kink about being subservient.

5-He understood that part of his employment arrangement involved his boss fucking me. I was aware and a willing participant. It was just business.