A Daring Reporter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
841 Followers

Under her robe, Lisa was wearing just the nipple covers and thong that the New York store owner had advised wearing. She hadn't really counted on having an audience when she put on her dress, so she had stripped down to these bare necessities just before coming in for make-up. "Oh, what the hell," she thought to herself. "It's only Natalie."

"Well, okay," but you see the dress is kind of see-through so I really can't wear much under it," Lisa explained.

"Now you really have my attention," Natalie laughed. "So, get on with it. It's only us girls here."

With that, Lisa untied the robe and almost unthinkingly let it fall to the floor. "Ta-da," she said sheepishly," presenting herself to her colleague.

"And you're worried about me upstaging you," Natalie gasped. You've got nothing on, girlfriend," she joked.

"Well, I am going to be wearing a dress," Lisa replied with mock indignation. "Although it is pretty much transparent." With that, she removed it from the garment bag and held it up for Natalie to admire.

"Damn, Lisa," Natalie said. "I've really respected the courage you've shown the last couple of weeks with what you've been doing. But this takes it to another level," she added. "I'm really impressed."

Lisa had undone the small zipper on the side of the dress and was sliding it over her head. "Well, I could really use your help with something tonight," Lisa said, shimmying the dress down over her shoulders and hips and starting to straighten it out. "I can kind of keep an eye on the glitter in front to make sure I'm decent, but let me know if you see things slipping out of place in the back. There's a bunch of sequins and sparkles there, but I'm worried that if things shift around, my big fat butt crack is going to be sticking out. I really don't want Tim seeing that," she joked.

"Okay, girl," Natalie replied. "I'll keep my eye on your ass," she laughed.

***

The 11:00 newscast kicked off in a somewhat unusual fashion with Tim, dressed in a tux, and Natalie, in her elegant green dress on camera and introducing the Friday Night Special Edition. The two began by explaining that the broadcast was celebrating the upcoming Oscars ceremony and that the crew had staged their own red carpet ceremony just a few minutes earlier.

With that, they switched to a segment that had been taped just fifteen minutes before, showing the crew entering the building on a red carpet, with Lisa stopping each one to interview them. Wearing her white overcoat, Lisa kidded with the some of the lighting crew, the floor manager, and Kelly before Tim appeared. Lisa briefly quizzed him on who he thought would win best picture as well as his favorite actor and actress. Natalie appeared briefly, and Lisa asked her about her gown. She then wrapped up the report, promising to follow up later in the broadcast with a report on some of the outrageous outfits worn by stars in the past.

With that, the camera switched back to Tim standing alone, who announced it was now time to welcome Lisa back into the studio after having completed her red carpet duties. With that, Lisa arrived in the studio still wearing her coat.

"A little chilly out there," Tim commented. "But I think you can take that overcoat off in here."

"I guess you're right, Tim," Lisa replied. "Everyone looks so glamorous tonight, and I have to say I was inspired by some of the research we've been doing on noteworthy red carpet outfits. So, I hope you'll find my choice for this evening memorable."

With that, she casually removed her coat, handed it to Tim, and watched his jaw drop. Lisa's appearance was indeed breathtaking. The tight fabric was completely transparent, revealing every detail of her shoulders, arms, stomach, hips, and legs. The curves of her breasts were on full display, and the strategically placed sequins sparkled under the bright studio lights. Her hip bones pushed against the fabric, with dots of lights glistening down her thighs, and a dense cluster of sequins effectively covered the front of her thong.

The observant viewer might have noticed the small straps of the thong across the tops of her hips, but other than, the gown left the viewer with the sense that the reporter was indeed completely naked and covered only by the various beads and spangles. Seemingly oblivious to the impact she was having on Tim and most likely on her entire viewing audience, Lisa launched into the first news item, a robbery that had occurred earlier that day.

The broadcast took on a surreal tone, maintaining the usual sequence of prerecorded reports and live updates from the field while periodically cutting back to Lisa, who each time, managed to be posed in a way that offered a somewhat different view of the gown and her body. With the camera shooting from various positions over the course of the half hour, viewers were given ample opportunities to study the luscious curves of the tops and bottoms of her breasts viewed from both sides. In one sequence, Lisa turned to face Natalie and the weather map, providing a stunning view of her ass, the full curves of her cheeks clearly visible.

Lisa felt her own excitement growing, the monitor showing her how each movement and new camera angle revealed more of her body to the camera. She could literally feel the warmth radiating out from the pit of her stomach, and at several points she lost her place reading off the teleprompter and had to come up with some random comments.

By the time the broadcast ended, hundreds of calls and emails had come into the station, virtually all of them extolling the virtues of Lisa's gown. Comments on the station's website were appearing every few seconds, a number of them begging Lisa to remove the dress altogether. As Tim, Natalie, and Lisa gathered at center stage for the sign-off, Natalie stepped forward to express the collective feelings of the entire audience.

"We hope you've all enjoyed our Friday Night Special Edition tribute to the Oscars," Natalie began. "And I'm sure we'll all remember Lisa's award winning appearance in the most memorable Red Carpet outfit in this city's history. Thanks, Lisa, for another daring performance, and thanks, everyone, for watching."

With that, Tim and Lisa joined in to wish the viewers good night. The studio lights dimmed, and Lisa quickly grabbed her coat and bag, and almost in a daze bypassed the still-gawking studio crew and made her way out to the parking lot and into her car.

(To be continued)

rd75000
rd75000
841 Followers
12