All Comments on 'A Daring Reporter Ch. 05'

by rd75000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Thank you for getting Natalie naked as well. Future storylines could include a strip club, a local porn star with her own website, living mannequins in a women's store, a nude run sponsored by one of the sororities at the local college, a charitable nude tennis tournament, a wet pussy contest during spring break and/or a nude calendar shoot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another red H!

This one will earn a red H also! All of your stores thus far have earned a red H. Love your stories. Look forward to the sequels for both of your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent 5th chapter!

Thanks for having Natalie join the nudity program. Double the female nudity, double the fun! Look forward to future chapters. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome work! Bravo!

Lots of ideas. We need 50 chapters of this!

Comic Con report with body painting

Sexy Halloween costumes

Miami fashion show - South Beach

Slave Leia costume contest

Oh the possibilities.....

WazooBoyWazooBoyabout 10 years ago
Great series!

Love it so far and it is my favorite new series running.

An idea is that our intrepid reporter needs to finally be really exposed to the viewing public. The best way I can think of would be for her to do a report on internet webcam models. While doing this she gets on cam herself and is chatting with many different men and women. Naturally, if she gets nude on cam she will be seen by all of these people. Thats a big step for someone that has basically been a non-nude model as far as the public at large is concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW!!

This is one of the very best exotic stories I have ever read. I think it is terrific!

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
That was one hot chapter !

It really needs to be made into a film.

It would sell like mad !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have enjoyed this entire set of stories, so far, and look forward to the rest. The story line is fun as well as the characters. So, I guess that I would have to give a solid 5 to it all. It is entertaining and good fun. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous