A Daring Reporter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
843 Followers

Lisa felt an involuntary shudder pass through her body. She could feel the warm breath of her colleague against the exposed skin of her stomach. She looked down as her skirt slowly slipped below her hips, gracefully gliding down her legs and collapsing in a pile at her feet. She could see Natalie drawing nearer to her and knew that the younger woman must surely be picking up the unmistakable scent of her sex . With a sense of shame and excitement, she also realized that the crew with whom she had worked for several years were now witnessing this display while Jill's camera continued to capture the action.

Using every ounce of willpower, she reached down, with one hand lifting Natalie's face and with the other guiding her upward. As Natalie slowly stood, she was still so close that Lisa could feel the weather girl's erect nipples brushing lightly against her legs. "You seem to be enjoying stripping me," she whispered so only Natalie could hear.

"I am," she whispered back, "and I think you want me to finish what I've started." And with that, she slowly stood up, reached behind Lisa, and unsnapped her bra, allowing it to hang loosely while still covering her orbs. Then, Natalie moved her hands to her colleague's shoulders and gently pulled the garment down and dropped it to the floor. She took a step back as if allowing Lisa to be admired in all her naked glory.

Lisa stood in silence, trying to make sense of her feelings. She had allowed this young girl, someone who looked up to her professionally, to remove her clothes in front of a camera crew and a professional photographer, knowing the images were being captured and not certain how and where they would appear in the future. She knew this part of the day would never make it into her Friday Night report, but she also knew she didn't want it to stop.

Standing behind Lisa but facing Natalie, Jill continued to snap pictures. Clayton and George were still behind Natalie and facing Lisa; presumably the video was still going but they were unwilling to move or risk breaking the spell that seemed to hang over them all. The only article of clothing left on either girl were the black panties riding low on Natalie's hips. Slowly but deliberately, Lisa moved away from Jill, knowing that only her backside would be captured by her camera. She passed to one side of Natalie, giving George and Clayton an unobstructed view of her naked body. Paying attention only to Jill's camera, Lisa moved behind Natalie, and turned to face Jill, her face peering over Natalie's shoulder.

That movement seemed to awaken Jill's natural instincts for posing her models. "That's wonderful, Lisa, yes, that will be perfect. I want you to reach around and cover Natalie's breasts with your hands. Let's try to keep the naughty bits hidden for just a minute. If you two can behave yourself that long," she smiled. There was a rapid succession of clicks, with Jill encouraging the playfulness of the situation.

"That's it, Lisa, let's see a little grin there. And Natalie, turn your heard slightly towards Lisa and smile. You two are supposed to be sharing, remember."

Jill continued with the directions. "Now Lisa, see if you can swing one leg around Natalie's leg a bit; we want to make sure the camera can tell you're naked behind her. " As a result of this movement, Lisa found she was hugging Natalie tighter. Lifting and moving her leg had the effect of pressing her pussy directly against Natalie's ass, and she felt the gentle motion as they pushed closer together. She could feel Natalie's nipples stiffen against her open palms and realized that her own wetness must surely be apparent to her coworker as she felt her pussy grind against Natalie's gorgeous ass cheeks.

"Now Natalie, I want you to replace Lisa's hands with your own. That's right, cross your arms and cover your breasts. And Lisa, I want you to finish undressing Natalie. After all, they're your panties and you should get them back."

Lisa had to bite her tongue to stop from gasping out loud when she realized what was going to happen. Her hands slid down to Natalie's hips, playfully pushing one side down slightly and lowering the panties to just the top of her mons. Then, sneaking her fingers beneath the band of elastic, she temporarily abandoned the effort to remove the underwear and instead slid her hand to the front of the weather girl's panties.

"Now I think it's my turn to finish what I started," Lisa whispered softly in Natalie's ear. Her fingers gently probed, reaching the top of Natalie's slit and confirming that the beautiful woman was at least as wet as she was. Finding Natalie's sensitive nub and sensing no objection from her colleague, she flicked her fingernail against Natalie's now engorged clit.

All of this was hidden from George and Clayton but was becoming increasingly obvious to Jill. "Now girls," she began, in an effort to regain some control of the situation, "Lisa, I want you to slip off the panties and then cover her pussy with your hands. And Natalie, keep your arms up and covering those breasts. I want a picture I can show in public, not in some men's magazine." Both girls chuckled at that and followed her directions. Jill started snapping pictures again, capturing the enticing image of a totally naked Natalie covered only by two sets of hands.

The highly charged moment had passed and Jill encouraged more playfulness. "Okay, Lisa, time to switch things up. I want you to put on the panties and Natalie, see if you can squeeze into Lisa's bra." Lisa began to pull up the panties, feeling a sticky residue as the cloth slid up her legs. She glanced over at Natalie, who started to blush.

"Don't worry, Nat, you weren't the only one," Lisa said.

"The only one what?" George chimed in.

"The only one not minding their own business," Natalie replied as she grabbed Lisa's hand and softly squeezed it. "Now how am I ever gonna fit my titties into this tiny thing," she said, holding up Lisa's bra.

"Titties? That's very classy," teased Lisa.

"That's what my mother used to call them. And she should know. I'm almost flat chested compared to her!"

"Wow, I'd like to see that," George added before he could stop himself.

"Ewww...gross," both girls replied in unison. Meanwhile, Natalie had succeeded in fastening the bra, although the garment barely covered half of her curvaceous globes.

Jill continued snapping the pictures, searching for angles that would keep Lisa's breasts and Natalie's pussy hidden from the camera. Exasperated with the ill-fitting bra, Natalie unsnapped it and Lisa made a grab for it, resulting in a playful tug of war.

"Just a sec," Jill shouted. "Natalie, put on Lisa's skirt. I want to be able to use this in print. Now, start tugging on the bra again." Each of the girls grabbed one end of the undergarment and pulled, giggling as they did. Their raised arms offered Jill the covering she was looking for, and she got shot after shot of the two beautiful topless women, one in panties and one in a skirt, fighting over a bra.

Eventually, Lisa won out and slipped back into her own undergarment, while Natalie grabbed the shirt and put it back on. "Still two girls and one outfit," Jill smiled as she took the final pictures, the two colleagues leaning against one another with broad smiles on their faces.

"You know," Natalie said to Lisa in a soft voice as they headed to the changing room. "This has been very special for me."

"For me too," Lisa replied. "But we'll have to behave ourselves Monday through Friday," she added somewhat wistfully.

"Oh, if you insist," Natalie pouted. "But then there's always next weekend." With that, she leaned over and quickly kissed Lisa on the lips.

A half hour later, after swearing the guys to secrecy with threats of torture and death if they ever breathed a word to anyone, the girls watched them pack the equipment into the van and head back to the station. Lisa had recorded a few closing comments from Jill, and the women were now saying goodbye.

"You were both amazing," said Jill. "And I mean that in every sense of the word. But will you be able to use any of this in your report?"

"Oh, you'll be surprised how we can handle this in the editing room. Just tune in Friday night and see."

Jill did tune in, along with tens of thousands of other viewers. The feature ran at the end of the broadcast, introduced by Lisa as a very special event, a visit to a private photo session with a surprising guest. The feature began with the arrival at Jill's studio, and when Natalie appeared, Tim was heard to exclaim "oh my god, I don't believe it," a huge smile on his face.

"You better believe it," Natalie whispered as the tape continued to roll, and playfully punched the sportscaster in the side.

Most of the report used footage of Natalie on her own posing for the pictures. Lisa had carefully edited the lingerie scenes so that the audience only saw Natalie from the front. And she allowed the scene to end with Natalie unsnapping the teddy. However, an added scene showed Natalie reviewing proofs of some of the snaps where it was clear that the top had come off even though her arms were strategically placed to cover her breasts.

Lisa then continued the narration, explaining that in this series of reports on women who dare to bare, she felt she owed it to her audience to offer her personal perspective of what it's like for these women. "So, Natalie and I decided to pose together for Jill. And we ended up calling this series of pictures, two girls but only one outfit."

The remaining minutes of the segment began with a clever combination of the scenes of Natalie and Lisa starting to undress one another interspersed with Jill's photo of the same scenes. At some point, the footage shot by George and Clayton had to be abandoned, and the report switched over to a montage of stills scrolling across the screen as an upbeat tune played in the background. First, the audience was treated to the pictures of Lisa in bra and skirt and Natalie in the shirt. Several pictures floated across the screen to establish that indeed Natalie was wearing panties and Lisa wasn't. Shots of Natalie's unbuttoned shirt were prominently featured, as well as a series of pictures where Lisa's skirt descended to perilously low levels. The floor crew in the studio was actually chuckling at the playful nature of many of the pictures, although there was a sudden silence when the pictures of Natalie appeared showing the weather girl covered only by her hands and Lisa's.

Jill had managed to get Natalie to mug for the camera in some of the shots of her in the undersized bra, and those drew a huge laugh from everyone in the studio. The tug of war shots were also greeted warmly, especially because several of the shots of Lisa showed her arms lowered just enough to offer a clear side view of her breast with the nipple exposed. Finally, there was a general sigh of affection at the parting pictures of the two friends leaning against one another.

The report ended, and the camera came back on with Lisa and Natalie standing side by side in the studio. "I hope you enjoyed tonight's Friday Night Special and my report on women who dare to bare. I have to say this is the most fun I've had so far in preparing these features, and I want to extend extra thanks to our fantastic weather girl, Natalie, for daring to bare it all."

The studio crew erupted into spontaneous applause, with both ladies breaking into huge smiles. "And thank you Lisa," Natalie added. "My only regret is that I intended these pictures for a special someone in my life and now the surprise is kind of spoiled."

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll enjoy the photos, Natalie. And thanks for sharing this special day with us and the viewers. Good night and have a good weekend."

(To be continued)

rd75000
rd75000
843 Followers
12