A Darkening Soul Ch. 08-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,054 Followers

"I can and I will Your Worship."

"Once again, you are doing something so glorious for me in my honor. I praise you Rachel Larson. You are a most noble woman." I embraced her.

"Thank you for the kind words, but it is you that should be praised and I have no idea how I can repay you for allowing me to be your humble servant."

"That response is the very reason why I decided to bless you with the knowledge of my existence." I kissed the top of her head.

"Oh Wise Being, can your humble lamb ask you a question?" Rachel lowered her head.

"Of course My Child, you may ask whatever your heart's content." Please don't let her ask me to walk on water or turn water into wine.

"Will you allow you're undeserving follower to give herself to you again. I know what I ask is inappropriate and you only allowed me the first time so you can boost my self-esteem, but I want to give unto thee not just spiritually and emotionally, but physically as well."

"Of course My Child. It appears to be such a minor request for someone as righteous as you, how can I deny your offering?"

Rachel beamed as she turned in her chair and hugged me. "Oh Holy one, thank you." Was she crying?

I stripped quickly, but I removed Rachel's clothes slowly. I made it a sensual experience uncovering flesh a few inches at a time and then kissed the bare skin lightly. I went down her body and came back up, keeping all my touches gentle. When she was finally nude, she fell to her knees. I stroked her hair as Rachel stroked my Holy staff, her smile ever present. She lightly licked the length of my shaft, and shivered, almost savoring its taste. She paused, almost unsure of herself. "Go ahead Rachel; I have faith in your abilities."

Rachel hesitated no more. She bobbed up and down on my cock, taking more of my length with each down stroke. Her tongue encased around my shaft like a warm blanket. Soon she had my entire girth inside her mouth and held it before continuing. She has made someone very proud of her sometime in her past. Between this expert blowjob and the amazing sex yesterday, how in the hell is she single? It pained me to make her stop, but I know she wants more and if I can't deliver, what kind of Son of God am I?

"That was heavenly, My Child." I pulled Rachel up and kissed her, which caught her by surprise. She wanted to pull away. I kissed her more firmly and she relented. Her tongue seemed to caress every part of my mouth, grazing parts I didn't even know could be erogenous. After a couple minutes, we pulled a part, panting.

"Why did you want to pull away Rachel? You are a tremendous kisser."

A few tears started to slide down her cheeks. "I told you I wasn't worthy. I didn't want you to know that when I was in college I...I...I used to be such a... such a..."

I interrupted Rachel by embracing her. "Rachel, it does not matter about your past. All that matters is what you do in the present and future. Take Mary Magdalene. She was a prostitute who became a Saint. You are a wonderful person Rach..."

Rachel silenced me this time by kissing me with fervor. She guided me forward two steps with our lips still locked. She lifted herself on the desk and then pulled me closer. "Then you're going to love this." Rachel had an insane smile as she grabbed the cushion from her chair and put it under her. She lifted her legs and placed her feet on my shoulders. She tilted her pelvis upwards and put her hands under her hips. Only her head and upper back were on the desk. "This is called the butterfly. Grab my hands and take me however you want Your Grace."

I did as instructed and I could not believe how much control I had. I began with three short depths and then one long one. I kept going slowly and it created this wonderful feeling. Immediately I understood why they called it the butterfly. Her legs were flapping like the wings of a butterfly. Rachel loved it and I felt I was in a dreamlike state. I kept varying each thrust. This was incredibly amorous.

"Oh right there. Right there!" Rachel moaned out.

I did. Over and over again. Whatever I was hitting, Rachel was now in ecstasy and I was extremely close. Her contractions began and they were longer and there were definitely more of them than yesterday. This woman's pussy was tugging repeatedly at me and I was done. My seed shot out like a cannon and it sent Rachel even further into her orgasm.

"Fuck!" Rachel screamed and then continued to make loud animalistic sounds as she thrashed on her desk. She almost took out the computer before she was done. Finally she calmed and I fell on top of Rachel and her arms and legs wrapped around me, holding me close.

"I believe you just gave me a religious experience." I panted out. And it was true. I don't know how else to explain it. When I have sex with Emma, our love for each other filters in and it's incredible. Sex with anyone else is just a means for a release, even with Rachel yesterday. But today, she really did give herself to me emotionally, physically, and spiritually and I somehow matched her intensity. It was heaven on Earth.

A light knock came from the door. "Um, Rachel." The voice was full of concern.

"Sorry Edith. Ralph wants me to redo my budget and I'm in here tearing my hair out." Rachel half chuckled.

"Oh, okay." The voice meekly responded.

Rachel then looked me dead in the eye, our faces mere inches apart. The first time she has done that. "I'm sorry for lying in front of you. I assume you don't want anyone to know who you really are."

"Thank you." I whispered.

"You really are the Son of God to be able to hit my g-spot like that." Rachel smiled.

"I do my best." I smiled back.

"That was Emma, wasn't it?" Rachel asked and I look at her questioningly. "I tasted someone, I figured it was her."

What do I say to that? "Yes." That part was easy, but explaining why is going to be difficult.

"I understand. While you're in this form, a male teenager, you are subject to certain urges and you can only satisfy them with one's you can trust. Just remember, you trusted me with your secret as well. I'll be ready whenever you need." Rachel kissed me passionately. "I love you and will follow you forever. And you can always count on me to keep your secret."

"You truly are an impressive woman. I am honored you feel that way and will humbly and gladly accept your offer."

And then the money flowed in. Lindsey made me more than what I was paying her, three times as much. I knew she was a sound investment. And all I have to do is fuck her once a week and call her a whore, in which she responds "I love you too." Fundraisers are a great source of money. Lucy was astounded how well the car wash did, but my fundraising ideas were better. We held a swimming party with a high cover charge. We had music and alcohol. Casino night was a huge success as well, but my strip club idea really brought in the dollars. Hilary alone raked in a mint. My single biggest contributor, however, was Rachel. I received a hefty monthly check for my project. If prorated, I'm making nearly $80,000 per year with just my "assets" at the school. That's not even taking into account what my Dad gives me. When I first realized how much I was collecting, I honestly felt guilty. But then I remembered what Jean Rousseau said, "Gratitude is a duty which ought to be paid which none have the right to expect." Well, screw that. Lucy says student morale is at an all-time high and the public coffers for dances, or should I say parties for Emma, and other student engagements have never been fuller. I'm working my ass off, why shouldn't I expect to get paid for it? I might very well be crazy for what I have done. So I will go with what Hunter Thompson said, "If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to get locked up."

Come Christmas time, I was determined to spoil the most critical members of my faction. Everyone got an 18K gold chain with a charm that had a personalized engraving on the back. Lindsey's was a star and said "Whore." She let loose a high pitch scream and nearly tackled me when I gave it to her. Rachel's was a cross that said "Perfect" horizontally and "Example" vertically. I also bought her some easy listening CD's, a couple of bottles of wine (that I took from my Dad's wine rack), and an all-expenses paid day at a spa. I arrived right at dawn on Christmas morning to give it to her. When she opened the door, she was thankful but told me that I was the one who should be receiving gifts as it was my birthday. Lucy has quickly become my right hand in operations, so I gave her $2000 in cash, a weekend with Hilary, and her gold charm was a gavel with the engraving "2IC" on the back. She almost fainted. With how much I give her to do, she deserves it. I got Hilary a diamond studded collar with the engraving "Slut" on it for when we are alone and the gold necklace with a cat charm with the engraving "Kitten" on it for when we're at school. I also got her a new paddle and some lingerie. Emma and I surprised her by spending the day with our slave. As for Emma, what didn't she get? Her necklace was a heart with the engraving "Wife" on it. I also bought her matching earrings, a plethora of clothes, a new car stereo system, a purse, perfume, and a high end laptop with all the bells and whistles.

Chapter 10: The Law

Emma and I were walking through the mall, going to several stores to exchange some clothes that I had gotten her that didn't fit, when my phone rang. It was Lucy.

I hit the accept button. "Hey Luc..."

"I've got a tail!" Lucy shouted.

"What do you mean you have a tail?" I understood what she meant, but in my shock, I needed to hear it again.

"I mean someone is following me." Lucy's voice was full of worry.

"Just calm down. Where are you at?" I asked concerned.

"I was at Long's department store when I first thought there was someone following me. I kept feeling like someone was hovering around me. Then I saw a flash. And then another one. I dropped my things and ran to my car. I was on my way home when I noticed a blue pickup a couple cars behind me. So I made a left turn and so did he. I made another left turn, and again so did he. I did it a third time and he followed still. What should I do? I'm scared."

"No reason to be frightened," I said calmly. "Come to the mall. I'll meet you outside the movie theatre and see if I can get a closer look at who's driving this mystery truck."

Emma and I hurriedly went outside and soon saw Lucy's red Focus pulling in. She slowly drove by us. I could see she was quite frightened. I nodded to her and kept staring at the entrance. Nothing.

Lucy drove back around and rolled down her window. "I don't think he turned into the mall parking lot."

"I didn't see a blue pickup." I opened her door and hugged her. "You going to be alright?"

Lucy was relaxing in my embrace. "Yeah. It just scared me."

"Well, you did the right thing. First doing the circle and then calling me," I said compassionately. "I won't let anyone hurt you. That goes for every member of our little family." I released the hug. "I'll follow you home, okay?"

"Thanks." Lucy smiled. "I'd like that."

I set up a meeting on the first day back to school for third period in Miss Dyer's class. Emma clung to me and Hilary was kneeling beside me as usual. Everybody seemed in high spirits when they entered. Edwin, Stu, Lucy, Lindsey, and lastly Shelby came into the room. Everybody showed off what I got them, with Stu and Edwin talking amongst themselves. Something completely unexpected happened.

"You Bitch!" Shelby screamed and charged at Lindsey. "It's all your fault." Lindsey didn't have a chance and Shelby was on top of her in a heartbeat. "It all could've been mine!" Shelby exclaimed as she swung her arms wildly.

"What the hell Shelby?" Lindsey threw her arms up instinctively trying to protect her face.

"You told me I shouldn't and then you go off and throw yourself at him! I thought we were friends!"

"We are friends." Lindsey defended. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it was going to turn out this way."

"Stu, Edwin." I snapped my fingers.

They quickly removed Shelby from Lindsey. "Let go of me!" Shelby was struggling.

I walked over and stood in front of Shelby. I was curiously analyzing her expression when she suddenly stopped and started to cry. "Something you'd like to discuss Shelby?" Her expression softened and she shook her head no. "If we were alone?" Her head gave a slight nod. I held out my hand and she accepted. I guided her into the hallway. "What's going on? Talk to me."

"She screwed me, that's what." Another tear fell down her cheek.

"How is that?" Not that I really cared, I just can't have anyone under me thinking they can take matters in their own hands. I am the law.

She shook her head.

"Look, it's now or never," I said impatiently.

"She told me to turn you down." Shelby broke down. "And now every time I see Emma, I know that could've been me. But what really pisses me off is that she's head over heels for you after she had me laugh at you."

My head fell back and I put my hand to my forehead. Really? Shelby was prepared to say yes to my offer for a date. I'll have to say thank you to Lindsey for that. Emma is perfect. Time to lie. "I'm sorry, too. I would have liked that. But I am committed to Emma."

Shelby interrupted. "But you're intimate with Lindsey and Miss Dyer as well?"

"No." I crossed my arms. "Not intimate. I have sex with them, yes, not intimacy. As for your jealousy, we all make our own decisions in life. She influenced you, but you made the decision. I'm going to consider this matter closed and this will not happen again." I made a head gesture to the door. "Let's get back in there." I really have heard enough. Shelby didn't want love. She just wanted the materialistic things I bought Emma. Fucking Gold Digger.

We walked back in and Shelby stood near the boys and I headed to Hilary's desk. I opened the drawer and pulled out something I haven't had to use in quite a while. It felt like a warm blanket as I gripped the handle. I spun it around in my hand with a smile. "Shelby, over the desk."

"No. Please, no." Shelby started crying and was emphatically shaking her head. "Please. I won't do it again."

I tapped the desk with my paddle. "Don't make me say it again."

Shelby resigned herself to her fate and shakily came forward to the desk. Her eyes were begging for my reconsideration. "Strip." I demanded.

"What?" Shelby shockingly asked.

I gave a hard glare and Shelby slowly complied. Soon her naked form stood before me, fear in her eyes. I gestured with the paddle to the desk. She leaned over in an unhurriedly manner. I raised the paddle.

"Please don't." Shelby gave one last plea.

I answered with a swing. And another. And another. And another. Each blow was responded with a screaming yelp by Shelby. I almost forgot how much fun this was. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Shelby was now blubbering. With what was seemingly a maniacal laugh, I dropped one more on her already red ass.

"Everybody understand this, I am the disciplinarian. Any problems, you come to me. If it's a classmate, a faculty member, or especially someone in this room, I don't care. I alone will deal with punishments." I put the paddle away and leaned in to Shelby's ear. "I now want you to lay on the width of the desk on your back." Almost hypnotically, Shelby slid up on the desk. Her head right on one edge, her feet hanging off at the knee on the other. "Whore." I called and she came right over. "Now I want you to strip and I want the both of you to kiss each other on the lips and make up. Lindsey's clothes were soon in a pile. She went quickly over to Shelby to kiss her on the mouth. "No, her other lips." Lindsey looked at me and then straddled Shelby. I nodded for Lindsey to begin.

Lindsey's tongue lightly went the length of Shelby's slit. A small moan escaped her lips. Everyone watched as Lindsey was teasing her and soon Shelby was rocking her pelvis up towards Lindsey's tongue, hoping for more.

I went over to Shelby. "You are supposed to be kissing to make up as well." She had more fear in her eyes than when I was going to paddle her. She's never done this before. I almost convinced myself that Shelby was the one Lindsey experimented with. Oh well, it doesn't matter. "That wasn't a suggestion." Shelby hesitantly lifted her head and stuck out her tongue. She had her eyes closed and missed completely. I had to stifle a laugh. "If you don't get your tongue in that cunt, I'll make you lick her asshole instead. Lindsey's head turned toward me and she had a huge smile. She wanted Shelby to lick her ass. Lindsey really is a whore. I pointed down and Lindsey went back to her ministrations. I returned my attention to Shelby. She was finally making contact with Lindsey, albeit barely.

"Shelby, you are not displaying much enthusiasm. Get to work or the next spanking you receive will not be on your ass. No, I will bring the thunder down on your pussy. How does that sound?" Shelby closed her eyes again and shoved her tongue deep into Lindsey's depths. "Damn and that sounded like so much fun. Keep it up."

I turned around to go stand by Emma and the sight before me was impressive. The boys had their dicks out and were openly masturbating. Emma was on the ground, moaning. Hilary was in between her legs and frigging herself, her grunting stifled by the pussy she was devouring. Lucy was sitting at a desk with her panties around her ankles and her hand up her skirt going a mile a minute. Her eyes were glazed over as she was panting. I went behind her, reached down, and began to fondle her tits. I figured this may be my one shot to touch her without her getting completely pissed. Lucy's body stopped moving. Her head shook herself back to reality and then looked up at me. I smiled as I slid my hands inside her blouse and under her bra, massaging her breasts. She shuddered when I pinched her nipples. She instantly resumed her masturbation, but it seemed more intense from what I saw moments ago. I unbuttoned her top and unclasped her bra, her tits jiggling free. I now stood next to her and resumed my playing of her boobs. It caught me by surprise when her free hand started rubbing my manhood through my jeans. Soon that wasn't enough for her. She unbuttoned my pants and ripped them down, boxers and all. She tentatively put her hand on it, almost afraid that it might bite her. Lucy's gaze was intense as she stared at the beast in her grip. As she got accustomed to it, she began to stroke. Her rhythm on my shaft now matched the rhythm she was giving herself. I can't believe how erotic a simple hand job could be. It has to be the knowledge that my cock was the first one this lesbian has touched.

"I'm close Lucy." I bellowed.

"Me too." Lucy was barely audible.

"Tell me when." I countered.

"Okay." Lucy kept going a few more moments before crying out. "Now."

I grunted some noise that sounded unnatural and rocked my hips forward. Lucy's body was shaking, but her head didn't move and I shot blast after blast in the air, coating her face. I calmed down and looked at the room. What a surreal sight. The sounds and smells of sex were filling the air. The boys were done, and were just sitting, content on watching. Emma and Hilary were cuddling on the floor. Lindsey and Shelby were convulsing into each other, sweat glistening over their bodies, holding their positions until their orgasms subside. I knew I could make that happen. I looked back down at Lucy and she was licking my cum, which caused me a chuckle.

"What?" Lucy asked. "I was just curious how it tasted."

The best meeting ever.

I was making money hand over fist. I was making love to Emma. I was having sex with Slut at least three times a week while whipping her ass once a week. I couldn't help it, Hilary got off on it. I fucked Lindsey once a week to keep her happy. I was having spiritualism with Rachel at least twice a week. Yeah, I call it spiritualism when I'm with her. It is mind blowing what that woman knows. Life was good.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,054 Followers