A Darkening Soul Ch. 08-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,055 Followers

No response. I waited ten more seconds and opened the door to see Winnie walking down the hall and Emma having a fantastic moment, laughing to herself.

The next day, Emma was draped around my waist when Winnie approached again. "Will, can we talk in private?" I nodded and Winnie spun around and went into the library. She seemed surprised that I arrived with Emma still on my arm. "I thought we could discuss something alone." She stated her confusion.

"We are alone. I thought after yesterday you'd realize that whatever I say or do, I will tell Emma everything, and vice versa. Like I know about how you tried to put a wedge between us." I looked at her coldly. "Now, what do you want, or should I say what does your mother want? And keep in mind, I didn't like what transpired yesterday."

Winnie let out a sigh and her head wavered. "Okay. I want to know what you did to my Mom," she said bluntly. "You are all she talks about now."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I only did what you planned. Nothing more."

Winnie threw her head back. "Oh come on." Her voice raised an octave, getting a raised eyebrow from the librarian. "You're telling me you are such a good fuck that my Mom tells me to tell you she surrenders, and all she wants is to be in your rotation." She used her hands to make air quotes gesture with the word rotation. "And she says she's willing to pay your college tuition for it. I don't even know what she means by rotation."

"The answer is yes, he is that good of a fuck." Emma answered. "And by rotation, she means she wants him to fuck her every once in a while and she'll pay for his college." Emma chuckled. "Considering her plan to make him your father fell through."

"What?" Winnie paused and then comprehension hit her like a ton of bricks. "Oh my God. Eww. That's why she had me talk to you yesterday." Her hand covered her mouth.

I laughed with Emma as I stood. "Tell her I want it up front. Emma's too. Two hundred thousand." I pulled out Emma's chair. "Then we'll start. Also, I'm open to participating in a little mother daughter ménage a trois as well." A look of disgust adorned Winnie's face as Emma and I left.

The next day, Lorraine met me in the parking lot with a briefcase. "What, no minion today?" Confusion swept across her face. It suddenly dawned on me she didn't know what the word minion meant. Idiot. "I meant our little go between, Winnie."

Lorraine shook her head and handed me the briefcase. "I want to make sure we are clear."

I did my best to seem disinterested as I handed the case to Emma to inspect.

"I want one day a week until you go to college plus every weekend during your summer break. For what I'm spending, I want my money's worth."

"Every other weekend in the summer." I countered. "I have to make wedding plans."

Lorraine sighed. She really was used to getting her way. "Deal."

We shook hands and went separate ways. I enlisted Stu and Edwin to chaperone Emma and I to the bank. With Emma having a full ride and me receiving a partial scholarship, I just got my college tuition and my financials set for quite some time and all I have to do is have sex with a hot MILF over the summer. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

Chapter 13: What Is Necessary

With five minutes to go in 5th period, I was called to the Principals office. I had no idea what this was about. I was never called down there, I always went to her, and so I took my time. I arrived at the office and Mrs. Yates waved me to go right on in. Not normal. She always gave me the third degree. She knew what Rachel and I were doing, despite our lame lies on why she screams like a banshee every time I enter the office.

I was surprised when I opened the door. Lindsey, Lucy, Hilary, and Emma were in the four chairs right in front of the Principal's desk. Rachel was sitting behind it and Amy Saunders, an average looking girl, who was one of our newspaper journalists, was standing near them. I walked over to the couch that sat off to the side in front of the window.

"Lucy and Emma, the pictures and audio recordings I have before me is enough to expel you." Rachel started. "And Miss Dyer, I can't very well allow you to continue working here. What were you thinking?" I knew I was going to be okay when Rachel whispered, "If you were in trouble, you should have told me," as she walked around her desk and behind everyone to shut the door. "And Lindsey, what would possess you to sell yourself?"

The four were on the verge of tears.

Amy took over the conversation. "And you see Principal Larson; they all wear these engraved charms." Amy flipped Lindsey's charm over. "Hers says "Whore", Miss Dyer's says," she turned Hilary's over, "Kitten." Then Amy gazed at Lucy. "And hers says... 2IC. What's 2IC? Is that some sort of leader symbol? And Emma's says...Wife. Really? You and Lucy are..." Amy's voice trailed off, unable to complete her sentence.

"Emma's engaged to me and Lucy's charm is a military term that means Second in Command." I answered.

"Wait, Second In Command? You mean Lucy's not the leader?" Amy seemed perplexed for the moment.

"No." I looked directly at Rachel, and she appeared momentarily stunned, seemingly knowing my next statement. "They were all following my orders." I then stared down Amy. "If you want to be an investigative reporter, you should do better investigating." I then looked back at Rachel and mouthed, "Trust me."

With that, Rachel leaned over Amy's shoulder, her cross hanging near her cheek. "And what does mine say, you Little Devil?"

Amy had a genuine look of panic on her face as the end of school bell rang.

"Rachel, I recommend we take our guest over your house to finish this conversation." I looked at my watch. "The JV baseball game will start in an hour and a half and people will start showing up soon." I threw Lucy my keys. "Follow us there, and make sure you bring my duffle bag. Slut, help me get this Little Devil to Rachel's car. Rachel, grab the evidence and print a copy of her file." I looked at Lindsey. "I believe you have a date, Whore." I rubbed her cheek with my thumb lovingly when I said her name.

"I love you too." Lindsey responded as she giddily went out of the office.

Amy was seated in the middle of Rachel and Hilary in the backseat with Emma in the passenger seat while I drove the blue SUV.

"What are you going to do to me?" Amy worriedly asked.

I glanced at her through the rearview mirror and answered her with silence. Tears began to trickle down her cheeks.

When we pulled up, I handed Hilary the keys. "Slut, take the devil inside." As soon as the car door shut, I turned toward Rachel. "I'm sorry I got you involved in this. You are too righteous and honorable and I really wanted to keep you from the darker side of my life."

Rachel offered a small smile. "God asked Lot not to look back when he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. I look at this two ways. I can follow my faith and heart and let you lead and guide me as Lot did, or I can be like Lot's wife, and disobey you and turn into a pillar of salt." Rachel then leaned into the front seat and embraced me. "I'm sure you have your reasons for what you felt you had to do. I will take the course of Lot and follow you anywhere."

As we got out of the SUV, Lucy arrived. The four of us entered the house and I pretended to cough to hide a laugh. Hilary had Amy's wrists duct taped to an office chair. Now you can add kidnapping and taking a hostage to my ever expanding criminal resume.

I sat in a chair and made a hand motion. Hilary rolled Amy in front of me. She was trembling slightly and tears were evident, but she had a look of defiance in her eyes. Rachel handed me her file and the evidence that Amy had given her.

I glanced at her student file. "I see you got accepted to Columbia University to study journalism. Congratulations." I set down her file. "These are impressive." I stated as I flipped through the pictures while playing the audio cassette. The tape had a conversation between Lucy and an unidentified student negotiating a price for a sexual escapade with Lindsey, followed by a clip in which Emma was talking to Lucy about changing grades. "Did you take these?"

"Yes." Amy did her best to show no fear.

Most of the photographs showed Lucy doing what she does best, ensuring my instructions were carried out to the letter. It showed pictures of the flogging incident with Brantley Sherwood, quite a bit came from our fundraisers, and everything those entailed. Some were of Hilary striping for students, others were of Lucy being the master of ceremony of those events. I came to the last photograph, the one I was brought to the Principal's office to explain. It was a poor quality picture as it was taken through a window and a story below us, but it was apparent money was going from Lucy to me. "You see, this is what I'm talking about." I held the picture up to Amy. "All good reporters know to follow the money. You had your sights on Lucy this whole time, but this picture should have prompted further investigation into me." I shook my head and handed everything to Rachel. "Shred everything and burn the tape." Rachel didn't hesitate and went to her office. "So what were you hoping to gain from all this?"

"Truth." Amy said with conviction as she stared me down. She had her wits about her, doing her best Walter Cronkite impression. "I wanted to know what was going on with Lindsey, why Miss Dyer was doing what she was doing, and was hoping to free Shelby, Edwin, and Stu from being blackmailed. I didn't tell Principal Larson that part of it because they are victims."

"Victims?" I chuckled. "Victims?" I repeated and shook my head. "Tell me Amy, how much abuse did you receive from those victims in your life?"

"Quite a bit. Why?" Amy answered.

"And you still prefer to call them victims?" I was slightly shocked.

"Whatever they did to me, doesn't make what you're doing to them right." Amy's voice rose defiantly. She felt she was the speaker of justice.

But Amy didn't know one thing: I am the law. "You and me, we're the same Amy. You have so much passion and courage to do what you think is right. So do I. In fact, that's how this all got started. I have a feeling no matter what I say; you won't see it my way. I could lower your grades to oblivion and ruin your chance at Columbia, and with Rachel on board, you know that is not just an idle threat. But that wouldn't stop you, would it?"

Amy just looked at me recalcitrantly. "Never."

"I knew that because it didn't stop me. I know the possible consequences of my actions and I still did it all." I stood up. "Tell me Amy, do you know the definition of a martyr?" Amy's eyes went wide. I grabbed Amy by the chin and gave her an almost maniacal glare. "You know what has to happen for you to become a martyr, don't you?"

"No! Please don't!" Amy screamed as Hilary dragged her away.

Okay, I know to be a martyr, people would have to actually know you died for a cause, but I didn't have a script to follow like an actor does and I'm definitely not used to giving bad guy speeches. Of all the things I've done, this I regret the most but she would've kept going until she found someone not under my control. With three weeks of left school, I probably would have let Lucy and Hilary take the blame, but that Bitch had Emma on tape as well. I couldn't let that happen.

The rest of the school year all anyone talked about was the disappearance of Amy Saunders. Oh well. Life moves on. Emma won valedictorian easily, and she didn't even change any of her grades. I was so proud. I ended my reign of the school. Rachel knew I was moving on but reinforced to me that if I ever needed anything, let her know and it will be done. I released Edwin, Stu, and Shelby from their obligations. Edwin and Stu got their scholarships to division one football schools and Shelby was heading to an out of state college. Lindsey got a different job, one that requires her to say, "Do you want fries with that?" She is going off to finish her meaningless existence. At least her father found another job.

Emma and I are going to State University together, twenty minutes away and Lucy joined us, and no, that wasn't planned. Emma and I decided to commute to college from our new home. The house was perfect and it came with a live in house slave, Hilary. We figured we had such great times at her house, we should move in with her. Everything was signed over to us. I was happy. Only two women to please and I'm no longer doing anything remotely illegal. Of course, you never know what might be necessary in college.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,055 Followers