All Comments on 'A Darker Love'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Took my breath away

Every submission of yours render me speechless!

JoyousWarriorWomanJoyousWarriorWomanabout 16 years ago
More Please

I'll be Oliver this time and ask "more please". For how short this was the characters had substance. Hope you add to this one it's a keeper on my list! Thanks

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlabout 16 years ago
Bam! Off to a darkly erotic start

You are definitely one of my favorite authors here. If I see your name attached to a new story post, I know I'm going to like what I read. Wonderful start to this newest of your stories!

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
WOW

I want to meet your demon! He's delicious. More please.

fortunamajorfortunamajorabout 16 years ago
BAM it definitely is

please continue!!! lol...

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
Wow!

Definately cannot wait to read more!!

RattlertooRattlertooabout 16 years ago
New topic! Awesome story!

This is not one of your fantastic Centaur stories so I was worried you wouldn't carry it off as well. But you did. Keep it going but give me some centaur on the side.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
Wow

Very nicely done...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Name!

Hai, I love it, as I love all your stories, but I want to say that the "de" or the "D'" in the name Cosimo de D'Alessandro is .. redundant.

de and D' mean the same thing. Cosimo of Alessandro, basically. So "de D'Alessandro" would be "of Of Alessandro". Makes sense?

Just letting you know. :)

HonourHonourabout 16 years ago
Good Start

Now don't you go picking up bad habits from thon DK lass sneakin centaurs intae every story and leaving us poor mortal hanging of cliffs till we get the next instalment. :)

AMY_MonacoAMY_Monacoabout 16 years agoAuthor
Response from author...

From the reader who pointed out the "D" - you're so right! It slipped my mind, I should know this...thanks for that little edit.

GlosUKGlosUKabout 16 years ago
Wowwed again

A new read every day you are really spoiling us and a great story with more to follow i sincerly hope.

PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing

I must say having a new piece everyday is quite nice, and so unlike other authors! I'm very greatful and look forward to reading more.

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Excellent!

Interesting start to another amazing story! I wonder if Cosimo has another form besides that of the perfect male. Can't wait to find out more about him and his realm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ohhhh i am so hot for this demonic dude!

how very exciting is this?

does he have a waiting list if she is not interested?

a demon lover, huh?

that could be some really HOT sex there! and for like eternity, too?

put me down on that list as first in line, okay?

dark looks, dark eyes, tall and well built? just throw in a good cook or something like that and I am in there like swimwear!

just make sure I have some age-free and wrinkle-free clause especially if I get to make pretty babies with him.

Lots of love to go round!

Marinetown, USA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ooh wow!

Very nice story. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More

I want more of this. Please.

tC_girltC_girlabout 16 years ago
Amazing so far.

I absolutely LOVE nonhuman stories, especially the idea of a human and a demon. This is great so far! Please continue as soon as you get a chance =)

tC_girltC_girlabout 16 years ago
Amazing so far.

I absolutely LOVE nonhuman stories, especially the idea of a human and a demon. This is great so far! Please continue as soon as you get a chance =)

tC_girltC_girlabout 16 years ago
Amazing so far.

I absolutely LOVE nonhuman stories, especially the idea of a human and a demon. This is great so far! Please continue as soon as you get a chance =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I LOVE IT.

i can't wait to read more of this story..it's got a great start..write more soon..please..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love this and it's sequel

I love this story and chapter 2 as well, the only thing I saw to even think about a possible improvement was to go through and keep the names of your heroine's the same. You bounce from one name Alilia or something along that line, to Amy at least one time in the second story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Dear Author, Why not....

return to your Darker Love series. Please, please, please?! I don't care where you take the characters, I just want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please!!!!

loved it!!! please please write more!

wanna know what happens to them! please!

isis81isis81almost 14 years ago

I really enjoy your story - and I don't mind a strong alpha male...to a point - but it always bugs me when the woman isn't given a choice. It can't really be love if he gives her no voice whatsoever. I do hope you continue and that she gets more power.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous