A Date With Master...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert then turns to me and gives me a big smile. He knows I am looking forward to having his long sweet hard cock in my hot wet juicy mouth. I take it in real slowly when I felt give me a Smack. Robert stops you and asked "Hey can you give a min to get her use to having one this big in her sexy mouth?"

My Master looked at him with a hard look in his eyes, "I am doing this OK? Not you, You just stand there and take what she gives you ok. She does not need to get use to anything but me!"

Then he resumed my punishment, Spanking my soft wide ass Hard. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

Then stopped to check my butt and see it was a bright pink.

" How is she doing down there?"

Robert moans, "She is doing find keep going. She is not biting at all."

Then he picked up the speed, spanking a lot harder knowing that Robert was enjoying it so much. SMACK, SMACK,SMACK. I let go and screamed out and stopped right before I did. I bit down on Robert' s cock, kind of hard and he hit the remotes and that is it, I can not hold back much longer.

Knowing I only have 6 more to go I am crying, sucking and holding on to the chair as tight as I can. Then my Master eased up a little on the last 6, knowing that I had taken the others well and that I am so close to Cumming it is about it kill me.

Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack.

He then laid the brush down and reached over for the cool towel, laying it over my burning ass cheeks.

"Everyone must leave now, I need to talk to her alone!"

Robert took his cock out of my mouth and looked at him with a stern look, but hands the remotes over then leaves the rest room. My Master reached down and slid the vibrator that was in my ass out. Leaving the one that is in my pussy right where it was.


"How would you like to have a treat right now?"

I look as deep as my soul will let me into his eyes and telling My Loving Master,

"Just being right here in your lap is the biggest treat I could ever have."

He then turn on the vibrator, real slowly looking at the pleasure and joy in my eyes until he can no longer take it anymore. He stood me up and pulled down his pants and shorts. Taking out his hot thick hard sweet loving cock and told me to suck the hell out of it until he came. I dropped to my knees between his hairy legs and take that sweet piece of Heaven into my mouth sucking it just the way I know he loves for me to do.

I took it down, all of the way to the back of my throat and hold it there for about 3 seconds longer than he thought I should. And he pulled my head back and asking me,

"You nasty slut are you ok down there?"

"Yes Master I am in heaven right now please let me go back and finish for you."

He took my head in both hands and pushed it down onto his cock as deep as I could go. I started gagging on it and he let go a moan that everyone could hear in the place.

He got up very quickly get up and pulled up his clothes. Helping me up he looked at me and asked,

"Are you very hungry baby?"

When hearing him call me that I know he was ready to get home to our bed and not to go to sleep.

"Not for food Master but I am very hungry for you Sir."

As we go to walk out of the rest room he stopped me and telling me to keep my head up and wear the biggest smile I have for him.

"Master that will be very easy to do for You Sir."

He turned back and kissed me, letting his tongue slide into my fresh fucked mouth. I opened up my mouth to reserve his sweet, hot, long tongue into my mouth. Driving mine in his as well. He then grabbed me and slid your hands up my back pulling me into him as close as he could get me.

"Letting you know just how hard and ready I am for you slut!"

I took the remote from his hand and put it into his pocket with the biggest smile I could have, while still kissing him hard and deep.

He broke the kiss, and led me out into the pub. I had my head up high, smiling. As we walked by this older couple we heard the old lady say. "God can't they do that at home in bed?"

He stopped and turned to her and telling her. "Maam why don't you try it some time it? It feels real good getting a blowjob in the men's room by someone as sexy as my lady."

Her husband looks back at him and said, "I bet it does buddy, she is a hotty."

"Thank you for saying that." You look at his wife, "See, even your husband knows good thing when He see it."

She then reaches over to slap him and he grabbed her hand and pulled her over his knees right there in front of everyone. We start to walk off when the man asked

"Will stay and watch.?"

"Any other time I would, but I have a woman here that is on fire for me and I am not going to make her wait any longer."

Then reaching into his pocket and took out the vibrator and remote and gave it to Him.

"Make her wear it up the ass for a while, she will go nuts when you get her home."

The old man smiled and took the vibrator and went to insert it in her pussy.His wife was screaming at the top of her lungs for him to let her up.

"May we stay and help him out just a little bit? She is hand full?"

Pop starts laughing, "Oh yeah, buddy she is that."

He knew just what I had in mind and told me, Go for it."

I get on the side of pop and ask him in his ear if I can make her cum by finger fucking her. He reaches over and kisses me, "You sweet sexy hot thing, I would dearly love to see you do that to her."

I then got down on my knees taking off her panties, all the while she is screaming at her husband to let her up. I get her white granny panties off, asking pop, "Do you mind me taking care of her damn screaming for you?"

He looked at me with a smile asking, "How in the hell can you do that?"

I looked up at my Master with a grin and he knew just what I am up then.

"Do it you nasty slut, this is your night after all." His eyes filled with lust as he watched me.

I took the panties that were lying on the table and gagged her with them, tying them in the back. While her husband had her held down, I got back down on my knees when my Master let me know that he thought I might need a little bit of help down there. I know just what he was thinking,

"Yes Master, I sure do she is a hell cat."

He looked at pop and asked, "Do you mind if I help her out?" And without the old woman seeing it him in a whisper, "Do you mind if I have a lick also?"

He smiled brightly "OK buddy help yourself."

We both got down between her legs. I start licking her hairy pussy first. Mom was still kicking, as I dove deep into her pussy, sucking on her thick clit. Almost making her cum when I stopped and looked up at pop and my Master, "Hell guys, I think mom is starting to enjoy this! Why don't we lay her up on the table where we all three can have a good lick of this sweet hot pussy? I love sharing pussy with sexy men."

Pop just about jumped out of his seat to her open legs on the table.

"We may need something to tie her down with here boys."

My Master gave me look that says watch it slut, you know better. I look down at the floor and get myself together, before I get into trouble again. That is when we find out that pop and mom owns the place. Pop tells us, "Let's go back to my office I know just what it will take for her."

We go to pop's office in the back and once inside, Pop turned to us, "We don't want her to run away do we?"

You look over at me and smiled, "No Sir we sure don't.

I got a little scared not knowing what may happen to me too. But I know, as long as I have my Master with me I will be fine. So he let Pop come over and join in. Pop opened a door to another room and told us, "Come on in, this one is sound proof. I thought I that was in Heaven when I saw all of Pop's toys and whores bench. I looked at my Master with a smile that told him I wanted to try that out with him. We then take Mom and tied her to a table tightly with a rope. She could not move at all that is when Pops tells me

"Get to licking, if I want too."

I looked over at my Master for his approval. He looked back at me, "Help your self you pussy eating slut."

I ran over to the end of the table and dive in to her hot wet pussy. I was licking and licking hard when I can feel her getting ready to cum. I stopped just long enough to ask Pop, "Are you sure no one can anyone hear us in here Sir?"

"No, sweetie why?"

"I want to hear her scream when she cums in my mouth."

Pops looked at me with an evil sexy grin, "OH you do, do you?"

I smile back looking down I walk over to him and kiss him on the lips very lightly,

"Only if it will please my Master and You Sir."

Pops then looked behind me and ask my Master, "Do you mind if I get a little more of the sweet set of hot sexy lips there?"

My Master just smiled at me, "Kiss him like you know you can slut." His eyes burning with his lust.

I turned and asking, "Is it really OK Sir?"

He got up and took me by my hand, and bending me over, SMACK.

"Now do as you are told from now on, do you understand me you worthless bitch!"

I smiled and answer "Sir, Yes Sir."

I then walked over to Pop and sitting down on his lap reached up with my hands and took his sweet old face into my hands and kissed him deep, long and hard. Sliding my tongue deep down his hot mouth, pulling him in as close as I can get him. Pop is the one that brakes on pushing us apart, laying back saying, "Oh My God girl you do know how to make an old guy hard as hell, you know that?"

I smiled down at him, "Thank You Sir."

He looked at me again, "Oh baby by the time me and your Master are finished you will well be thanking both of us."

Then I get out of pops lap and walk back over to Moms face untying her just a little to see what she would do.

"Bitch you will pay for this. I will make sure of that you fucking slut!"

I start to gag her again, "Oh hell forget it, she is to damn bitchy and loud to let remain not gagged. Then she starts begging us, "Please don't do it anymore, I will do anything you tell me to do, I swear!"

I grin and take off my panties. "Master, may I ask you if you could take out the other vibrator?" Help yourself slut. I am not here for your pleasure bitch, you are here for mine!"

So I take it out and walk over to my Master and hand it to him, when he reached under my dress to feel just how wet this has made me. My bald pussy is dripping from the excitement as his finger entered me.

He took me by the hand and led me to the X table telling me, Lay down slut, you need a little looking after yourself."

I willingly lay down, knowing that he was about to tie me down to the table. But it did not upset me at all knowing it will be him doing it. I smiled up at him and told him in a low sexy voice, "Thank You Master, I love you so very much for doing this."

He reached down under me and slid a thick finger into my pussy while kissing me deeply then sliding his finger in and out of my dripping wet cunt. I let go of a moan that only He can get out of me.

"Please Master, put more fingers into me, I need them Master, oh God I need all of them now."

He stopped and pulled his fingers out as I moaned a long "Nooooo!"

He slapped my pussy lips, telling me, "Calm down a little bit. you must take care of something else first."

I lay there, needing him inside of me so badly. And he could tell just how bad I needed him.

"Get up you whore and remove every thing, but your garter belt, stocking and shoes."

I got up and stripped off everything but what he had instructed me to leave on. I felt so sexy knowing I had the two men looking at me, wanting to be in my body at the same time. Then I was tied down to the table. My arms wide, and my legs wider, so wide that my hips were in great discomfort.

"He turned to Pop, "Hey old man you want to taste some of this sweet hot young pussy again?"

It did not take him long to get over to the table where I was tied. My Master got at my head, "Suck it Bitch! Suck it deep like I know you can whore!"

I took his thick throbbing cock into my hot mouth and sucked it as deep as I could while I was laying upside down. But he took care of that part too, he slid it down my throat as deep as he could, knowing he was gagging the hell out of me. I tried to reach up and push you back just so I can breathe but couldn't since my hands were tied. He saw what I had attempted and slapped my thick pussy lips.

"Slut, you know better then to ever try to push me away."

I start to cry and he knew that he had not only hurt my feelings, but my mouth as well.

He took his cock out of my aching mouth, leaned down and kissed away the tears from my eyes. Tell me that he did not mean to hurt me like that. All the while Pop is sucking out my pussy and biting my thick clit. I am so close to Cumming that I grab a hold of ropes binding them and beg my Master to let me cum.

"It will be my pleasure to get that first taste of cum out of that hot wet juicy pussy of mine Pop."

Pop looks at you very funny when you tell him that you own that pussy he is sucking on right now. He smiles up at my Master, "You are one lucky man then."

"Yes, I know full well I am and I am very happy to own it too."

He went down to where Pops was at and started talking very low where I could not hear him. When he finished he came back up to my head and untied my hands while I felt Pop undoing my legs. We all saw that Mom has fallen asleep. So they very quietly pulled me up and we went into another room where there was a bed.

My Master lay down first and then told me "Get on top and put my cock inside of that hot wet pussy."

I got on top of him and slid his thick hot cock into my pussy grinding it as deep as it could go. And he reached up, pulling me down to lay down in his loving arms. Then Pops came up behind me, and started playing with my brown puckered asshole. I start to look back and but my Master stopped me by taking my face in his hands,

"Sweetie, this is just for you. I know how long you have dreamed of this. Now lay down and take what you have waited for so long."

I lay back down into his arms snuggling very close and wiggling down on his hard cock. I feel Pop put the head of his uncircumcised cock at the rim of my tight asshole.

"Little Lady, this will only hurt a little bit at first."

A deep moan came from my throat when my Master told Pops,

"Oh, she knows how it feels! The slut can and does take it very well in her ass."

That is her favorite way of getting fucked. Pop slid the rest of his huge cock in my tight asshole and held it there until I could grow accustomed to his size. When they both felt me relaxing that is when they both start humping into me, like two very horny men.

I started to beg for them to go deeper and harder. I plead with them both, "Oh God pleaseeeeeee, give me what I need and want. I need it hard and deep now, Oh God now fuck me now Master. Oh Pop, I need you both hard and fast till it hurts oh so good."

That is when they began to start ramming those cocks home. They both slammed in to my pussy nad asshole their bodies slamming into each others when they met in mid thrust. Fucking me hard and fast like I had begged them too.

Pop tried to kiss me while my Master sucked my tongue down his mouth. I just smiled, knowing that the two could not do a three-way kiss. So pop started kissing my neck and sucking on my ear. They were kissing me wild and hard. This set me off for the first cum of many that night. I screamed out loud as I came.

"Oh My God, Fuck Me HARD! Damn it FUCK ME NOW! Make it hurt me, I know you can."

That is when they both shot their thick hot loads into my hot wet squeezing pussy and asshole. We all let out a deep moan that sounded so good hearing. Knowing I had pleased both my Master and Pops. I lay my head down into my Masters neck and snuggled in deep. That is when pops pulled his cock out making a plopping noise as it slipped from my abused asshole. He left us there alone to snuggle with each other.

My Master was pleased with me I could see it in his beautiful blue eyes as they stared into mine. He his large strong arms around me and pulled up the sheets, we fell asleep with my Master holding me.

I dreamed of his thick cock Cumming in my hot sucking mouth while he spanked me that night.

12