All Comments on 'A Daughter's Revenge'

by babylez

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
X S sexX S sexover 18 years ago
Excellent

Unusually well written. I read every word--something I usually don't do with this stuff--plenty of twists and turns and just enough sex.

woodrowsmithwoodrowsmithover 18 years ago
well done

Miss,

I write for a living. Your talents are wasted here. Well, more like a gift. It is terribly late, I have a meeting in five hours and I stayed up to finish it.

Nicely done, thank you.

Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very well done

Story development was excellent. Previous poster is correct. You should try doing something for publication. Your talents are definately appricated here but I think they are saleable as well.

Thank you for a nice story.

SN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just wow... again.

A tip for the previous commenters should they happen back... babylez's usual genre is Lesbian, where you'll find half a dozen+ stories of hers in the top 15 of the ratings list, all of them masterpieces of this quality. Do yourself a favor and go read them, even if that genre isn't something you normally read. You won't regret it.

As for this story... some of the earlier efforts have had some hints toward incent themes, but this... wow. To say that this is a *totally* unexpected direction for that exploration would be an understatement. Ordinarily, I wouldn't read anything with a "revenge" theme... it's just not my thing -- I'm a romantic... I like love stories -- but it being babylez, I took a chance on it. Just... wow.

I too am in the "I was supposed to be in bed over an hour ago and I have to be up in far fewer hours than I need to get for sleep" category, but I just couldn't stop reading it.

Finally, although the previous posters are right, that your talent is somewhat wasted here, and you should be writing for publication and profit, I hope and pray you'll continue to grace us with your efforts here for a long time to come. I'm selfish that way. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Exquisite

Simply exquisite

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 18 years ago
Now this was...

outstanding and excellent, and as for the 'what type of woman' writes this stuff (from a previous commentor) I can tell you the exact type of woman, a highly imaginative, highly erotic,and one who has a healthy sexual appetite for all things naughty! Well done hun! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

I usually don't read stories more than 2 pages in length, because, they really seem to drag on. But yours really moved. I was impressed by the speed at which you kept your characters moving. Thanks for proving that you can write a multi-page story and not send readers into snoozeville.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another winner!!!!

Once again, you are by far the best writer on here! You really should get published. Please keep up the great work! My wife and I tell everyone we meet on the chat site about you.

ScribblerosScribblerosover 18 years ago
Story deserves a five

THIS IS ONE STORY THAT DESERVES A RATING OF FIVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i figured much=D

i jus knew when u told me about this that it was gonna b anotha excellent story of urz......impressed still everytime u write a new one.......excellent story..LOVED IT!

<3always

athena

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ok

can't say i truely enjoyed it .it was to lite in the sex part especialy for a story that is four pages long. you needed more lesbian sex for it to be more than fifty.

Master_VassagoMaster_Vassagoover 18 years ago
Truly Amazing

As a fellow writer on here I like to take a look around and see just what else is out there. You are a truly exceptional writer and all the praises lavished on you here are right on the mark. Great job and continue the excellence. MV

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
And Another !

Babylez adds another outstanding tale to her growing list of submitals. She is one of the very few authors here that create stories and characters that draw me in and cause my imagination to create the scenes in my mind. Its great and much more erotic than simply reading about the sex. In addition to publishing for profit, you might consider screen plays too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
writing excellent; plot very mediocre

for a story this decent length, i thought the plot was rather shabby.

now, on the notion of bad daddy and daughter revenge:

this daughter as conceived by the author is EXACTLY LIKE the dad --- this is a woman who would fuck any dick, including her father (the "set up" thing's used merely as a device by the author; didn't count), like the dad any vagina, to get her fix met. so what's the difference between her and her father? ,,,, nothing

there's no "revenge" on some evil person here: it's merely two needful/hateful persons dishing out their masochism and narcissism to others around them, including each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story

Wow that was very excellent writer and excellent job crh

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryover 18 years ago
very intersting

Liked this story. The revenge aspect was intersting, albeit a bit over the top. Tracy's final statement about who the real victim was is one that I will think about. If she is realizing that she was the victim, then I salute you.

She is the one that seems to have suffered the most in his lack of contact. He may have been a slimeball, but he was her father and it would hurt a child to be so abandoned by a parent. Thanks for the interesting thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Stacey

This is excellent as is all your work. Please keep me posted on your other works. As always I love them.

venpaovenpaoover 18 years ago
Very good

Very good, Babylez, as usual! Keep writing, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another winner

Just returned from 5 weeks offshore and was greeted with your latest. You are never a disappointment... Satyr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oustanding!

I happened across your story by sheer accident and I'm glad I did. You leave the other authors in the dust - tremendous effort: great character development and plot.

dragonflysdreamdragonflysdreamover 17 years ago
Outstanding writing

Hello Babylez,

I loved the taboo plot of this story. Let me say that again...plot...storyline...build up, and feeling. I feel like I'm part of the story....I'm there feeling it. And get deliciously wet while reading.

I'm also happy to see it's not just about sex. Anyone can write that "oh baby..oh baby..fuck me there stuff...wham bam thank you ma'am stuff". But it takes real talent to have vision and give play to going deeper within one's self and write it down on paper and have it be brilliant. And you have real talant.

I am a new fan of yours Babyles..as you know...keep up writing girl....!!!

hugs...take care...

dragonfly

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
WOW I AM IMPRESSED!!!

Once again Babylez you have out done yourself "Well done girl, Well done". It's to bad there isn't a continuation to it letting us know what happens to Tracy, Cori, and Sam.. Thanks again..

Paul

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 16 years ago
Great fantasy story

Nice fantasy wish-fulfillment story. The action moved along quite well. What a devious, manipulative character Tracy is; nobody could have stopped her on her mission if they had tried. However, can we really blame her? Liked the interaction and dialogue amongst the characters. Babylez had a truly inventive mind; she will be missed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The best lez revenge story I ever read

The best lez revenge story I ever read and I have read quite a few.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

an amazing story made me so wet too

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronabout 12 years ago
Good riddance

Great story!! And good riddance to Dr. Zach 'I'll fuck anything in a skirt' Preston

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 12 years ago
Babylez,

this is an excellent story. While I won't debate the wisdom of Tracy's actions, your writing showed the intensity of her focus once she had made up her mind. She was intelligent and resolute in her approach, both admirable qualities. That she was taking action to protect another showed a certain nobility that was also attractive. I'm glad that you wove the relationship with Cory into the story. It showed us Tracy's softer side, though I suspect that her passion will be at least as intense with Cory as her ruthlessness was with her father. Please keep writing. Thanks.

misgoody22misgoody22over 11 years ago
zach the man whore

i think you should have added what happened to him and how he felt about having sex with his own daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Daughters Revenge Pt 7

I think your story was really great. I now wish there was a chapter 7 dealing with the new relationship with Cory....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well that was bad

She sleeps with the father for what? Revenge? Guess I didn't understand her motivation to turn herself into a slut.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
irritating

The Author clearly lays out the plotline and the motivation of the protagonist. And the methodical reasoning of Tracy to heroically strike at the antagonist, her biological father.

This was all to provide the fiance with a vivid demonstration that daddy dearest was a common man slut and bimbo.

It is a shame that readers project into these stories their own insecurities and bad memories. Completely twisting the author's creation out of recognition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What revenge?

She's a slut? Her Mom may be great but that doesn't mean she and her Father were good together. He found someone he liked better. So what?

AurimazAurimazalmost 10 years ago
Revenge?

I noticed few strange sentences telling me that the daughter really enjoyed company of her father. Especially the naughty moments. So it's really hard to talk about revenge. Nasty reunion maybe?

But perhaps it's not the daughter's fault but author's, who forgot about main heroine's hatred? For example, at the very beginning daughter telling about her father's really high IQ, but later we see a pretty ordinary man with a case of blue balls. Where's the "high IQ"? The text is full of such discrepancies.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Totally 🌋🌋

Conceived and evolved in a tremendously spectacular fashion. I was truly moved by the way you presented to work of erotic fiction. This is one of my favorite stories. Keep creating them I'll continue reading them.

5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EXCELLENT WORK

Of course the purists would say this should be in the incest/taboo section, however I personally don`t agree since the incest was more a revenge thing (apart from Sam lol).

A strange but fantastically written tale, thank you.

alexwatson62@aol.com

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago

So now it's the year of Covid and I've just discovered babylez' writing. It's a long time since she wrote her last and departed. It saddened me to find out. I read her biography page before I read any of her stories. This is the last one I read and saved my comment til now.

I think there was a bit of tongue in cheek involved but I enjoyed each and everyone. In fact I found the sex scenes very erotic. It was fun that the stories and characters overlapped. It would have been nice if Stacey was still here writing. I'm sure for Kelley and others that knew her that is an understatement. RIP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and a bit tongue in cheek but enjoyable. (But 8 inch heels? ………)

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Yeah skimmed this one, can't do incest stories

olblueyesolblueyes10 months ago

i enjoyed this little tale,,erotic, sexy, well written..

FandeborisFandeboris10 months ago

Remind me to never get on her bad side. That was one vicious turn of revenge.

Good story. Not a fan of incest, but this didn't bother me.

Take Care

UncertainTUncertainT6 months ago

Just about perfect

kbone1kbone15 months ago

This is an erotic story that has a consequence on her bastard father. GOOD ONE!

kbone1kbone15 months ago

Oh, I forgot about Cory, What about her and Tracey? I'd like to read a little more about them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous