A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
742 Followers

I calmed down because he seemed sincere. And also because I didn't want to ruin the chance of feeling his cock slide up my ass again.

I saw a woman approaching us from the boardwalk. As she got closer, I recognized her.

"John, the woman coming toward us is the one that saw us yesterday. She clearly understood what was going on under the towel. If she is going to lecture us, I am going to tell her to fuck off!"

When she was close enough, she said "Hello. How are you two doing this fine morning?"

"OK I guess." I answered. I could not tell what she was up to. I looked her up and down, trying to figure her out. She was dressed in what people call country club casual. She is tall and slim, and quite attractive for a woman her age.

Her hair is black, with streaks and hints of gray, very stylish. She looks like a professional woman, maybe an attorney or some other kind of high class position.

"Are you two looking for a place to hook up again? I have a suggestion."

She does not look like the sort of person that would be arranging a sex scene, but that is what she was doing.

John and I just looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

"Why don't you come to my room in the hotel? Much safer and more comfortable than the beach."

I answered warily "Why are you doing this. What do you want?"

She pondered that for a moment, and then said "I thought about you two all day yesterday, and part of the night, too. I have to admit that I was aroused by what I saw. I would like very much to see more. I won't interfere; I just want to watch you without the towel in the way."

My god, she is a voyeur. John and I exchanged looks, and it seemed that we were both willing to do what she asked. It would indeed be safer and more comfortable than any place on the beach.

John said "OK. Lead the way." And we were off.

We followed her toward the hotel, and on the way she said "My name is Karen, by the way."

I thought it would be OK to give her first names, so I replied "I am Laura, and this is John."

We went through the lobby and up the elevator to the 5th floor. We walked together down the hall to her room, and she opened the door for us. It was a really nice room, much bigger than mine and Lisa's.

There was an awkward silence as the three of us just stood there, and then Karen took charge.

"Make yourself comfortable. The bed is a King."

I looked at John and shrugged my shoulders. We were not sure what to do.

Karen said "Let me get us started. I will go first."

She carefully removed her fashionable clothes and folded them and put them on the chair next to her. She is slender and really quite attractive. She doesn't have the pendulous boobs hanging down to her waist that many women her age have. Her breasts are small and still very nice.

Her legs look like a fashion models. Her pubic hair is completely gray, and her butt has sagged a little. Those are the only things that give away her age. I wondered exactly what her age is.

She was not self-conscious in the least. She acted as if she was still completely dressed, and just smiled at us. She is very self-assured and not modest at all.

John and I realized we were next, so we took off everything. The three of us stood facing each other, and John and I tried to match her casual attitude and lack of modesty.

We were completely naked, and Karen said "Laura, you are beautiful. And John, what can I say? Magnificent!"

I knew that she was referring to his extra-long cock.

"Karen, you look great. I know this is impolite, but how old are you?"

"I am 62. How about you two?"

Incredible, I thought. She looks at least ten or fifteen years younger than that. I hope I look that good when I am her age.

"I am 32, John is about 24, I think. Is that correct, John?"

"Good guess. You are correct." said John.

Karen looked puzzled. She obviously thought we were a couple, here on vacation together. Why wouldn't I know his age? She was too polite to ask, so instead she said "You are both at your sexual peak. That is wonderful."

So here was this elegant, graceful, beautiful mature woman standing in front of us completely nude. She had the calm attitude of someone who was born into wealth and high status. She acted as if we were all just having a polite conversation at a cocktail party.

She pulled a chair up near the side of the bed, and sat down. She crossed her legs and put her hands in her lap. It was as if she was preparing to listen to a piano recital at her ladies' club, not watch us fuck.

John and I got onto the bed, and I lay face-down, reaching back to spread my butt for him. There was no need for any foreplay; we both were ready and willing.

He moved into position over me, and put the tip of his stiff cock against my asshole. I looked at Karen, and she had a look of surprise and shock on her face.

John pushed, and the tip of his cock forced my anus open and slid in. I grimaced and gave a squeal, as if it hurt. It didn't, I am well stretched after yesterday's episode, but I wanted to give her a good show. It worked, because I saw her silently mouth the words "Oh my god."

He waited for a moment and then pushed a couple more inches into me. Karen's look was now one of amazement. I maintained eye contact with her as the rest of John's shaft disappeared up my ass.

She asked quietly "Where is it all going?"

I knew it was a rhetorical question, but I answered anyway, "All the way up in my stomach."

That was like throwing gasoline on a fire. I think she was more turned on than I was.

John began to methodically fuck me, and I surrendered to it as Karen just stared at us. She put her hand between her legs and caressed her pussy. I tried to maintain eye contact with Karen, but she alternated between meeting my gaze and staring at John's cock as it appeared and disappeared into me.

Just like yesterday, John was quick to cum the first time. He pushed all the way into me and grunted four times, and I felt his warm semen squirt into me. I responded to each grunt with "Yes...yes...yes...yes." I looked at Karen and her eyes were wide open with delight.

I said "Karen, I just felt four big spurts of cum shoot up inside me. And there was more that gushed out in between the spurts."

She was swaying and rocking back and forth in the chair, and I thought she might pass out. She rubbed her dry pussy furiously. She didn't have an orgasm but I think she was close to it.

As John huffed and puffed to catch his breath, Karen came to my side and kissed me, tongue and all. Then she kissed John with the same intensity.

She said "My god, you guys are so hot! I had no idea you were going to do it that way!"

"John and I just found out yesterday that we both prefer it that way."

Karen climbed on the bed to lie beside me, but I moved over and motioned for her to lie between us. John and I both moved as close to her as we could get. Three naked people in close contact, skin touching skin.

"Are you saying you just met yesterday?"

"Yes," I replied, "right before you caught us in the act."

John excused himself to go wash up. I heard the shower running so he was doing a thorough job of it.

When he was out of the room, I began to play with Karen's pussy. It was just a dry, tight slit. She seemed to enjoy what I was doing, but she didn't open up or get wet.

"Is sex uncomfortable for you?" I whispered.

"Yes. And with your guy John it would be downright painful."

I know this happens to women when they age, and it is a shame because they still want sex but it is impossible. I reached a little lower and just touched her asshole. She gave me a look but didn't say anything. I pushed in just up to the first knuckle and waited.

"I know what you are trying to tell me. I should try it that way. Is that what it feels like?"

I pushed all the way in and gave her a kiss.

"No, it's more like this, only much bigger."

Karen said "I would like to try it. Do you think John would do it to me?"

"Yes. You should try it. And I bet John would be happy to oblige."

Karen said "I don't know how to do it."

I answered "You don't have to do anything. Just relax. He will push it up into you."

She thought about that for a moment. She was obviously turned on by the idea.

"Sex for me was always like a polite dance at my club. I would get in the missionary position, and the man slipped into me. A quick in and out and he was done."

"Now I am considering letting a man I just met fuck me up the ass. I have never done anything as kinky and nasty as that. I feel kind of dirty and ashamed of myself, but I want to do it."

She continued "I am too embarrassed and ashamed to ask him to do it to me. What will he think of me?"

She blushed and said quietly "Will you ask him for me? I don't know him as well as you do."

I don't know him much better than you do, I thought, but I will do it. I bet he will have his cock half-way up her ass before I finish asking him.

John came back from the shower with just a towel around him. I didn't waste any time, I got right to the point.

"Karen really enjoyed watching us. Now she would like to try it if you are willing and able."

Karen blushed and stared at the floor, embarrassed by her blatant and straight-forward request to be sodomized.

She said "I am sure John needs some time to think about it. And probably some time to be ready again. Maybe we could try later today?"

I remembered how quickly he was ready again after he shot his first load into me yesterday.

I replied "You said that John was at his sexual peak, and I agree. I bet he doesn't need any time to recover, or to agree to do it."

"No, I sure don't" he said with a smile.

There was an awkward silence, so I pointed to the bed and gestured for Karen to get on it.

She climbed onto the bed and lay face-down. Her gray pubic hair was concealed, and the slight sag of her butt was gone now that gravity was not pulling on it. You would swear that she was in her forties, not sixties.

She reached back and spread her butt cheeks and said "Should I do this?"

John said "Yes, please. That will help."

She held her lily-white butt cheeks apart although it was no doubt humiliating. Her tiny pink asshole was clearly visible, and her vagina was still clamped tight and dry. No matter how turned on she was, it was not going to open up.

I said "John, don't try to start in her vagina. You will never get it in. Just go right for her asshole."

My language shocked Karen, because she blushed. But she didn't move; she was still waiting patiently to be penetrated. Imagine this gracious, sophisticated woman lying face down, completely naked, trying to force her asshole to open up for a big cock.

John dropped the towel, and his cock was semi-erect. Karen looked at it with a mixture of apprehension about how much she would be able to take, and curiosity about how it was going to feel. I wanted to help, so I got on my knees in front of him and took it in my mouth. I slid it in and out while I stroked it with my hand. I wished he would cum in my mouth but that would be selfish; it is Karen's turn now.

When it was stiff as a board I tried to leave it as wet as possible, and I even put a gob of saliva on the head. I hoped that would be enough lubrication but to make sure I climbed up behind Karen and tried to put my tongue up her ass. She made whimpering sounds as I tongue-fucked her asshole, and then I left another big gob of saliva on her anus.

He climbed onto the bed and moved into position over Karen, his cock bobbing and swaying. Her eyes were wide with anticipation, and he put the tip on her tight hole. He pushed and the head went in, stretching her anus open.

She reacted with an "Oh!" and a startled look in her eyes, and she flinched.

Her asshole was so tight that the head popped out, and the look in her eyes turned to dismay because she thought it was not going to work. She was not disappointed for long, because John pushed it right back in, this time up several inches so it would not slip out again.

John pushed it deeper slowly and carefully. Karen's eyes now had a vacant unfocussed stare, not really looking at anything. She was concentrating on the sensation of the stiff meat-pole insinuating itself into her abdomen, with the smooth helmet-head leading the way. She made a little grunting sound with each fraction of an inch that slid into her, so it was obviously stretching her to the max.

This was a first for me, too. I had never watched anyone get fucked. Oh, sure, we all see internet porn, but like the soft drink company used to say in their commercials, there is nothing like the real thing.

John paused about halfway in to let Karen's asshole accommodate him. I estimate that John's cock is eight or nine inches, so Karen has at least four inches up her ass. I knew that it would go in further, but it was different to see it instead of feeling it. It looked impossible.

I moved in closer and said "I want to see it." Karen's asshole was stretched around the shaft as tight as a pink rubber band. I held her left cheek open to free up her hand, and she cautiously felt his cock right where it disappeared into her. I guess she wanted to confirm that it was really his cock that was invading her.

I asked her if that was all she wanted; if that was enough.

She softly said "No. Please give it all to me."

I backed away to give them room, and John gave her one long, steady push, and it went all the way in. His big, hairy ball-sack pressed up against her dry, lonely pussy. Karen was breathing hard, huffing and puffing like a woman in labor.

When the last fraction of an inch disappeared into her, John began his measured, methodical fucking motion. Because she was so tight he had to move slowly, only pulling out a few inches before pushing it back in all the way up to his balls.

Karen's eyes were now closed, and she was breathing heavily through her open mouth. She was completely submissive and clearly in a state of bliss. If there had been any initial discomfort it was long gone.

Her hands fell limply to her side, and her butt cheeks closed around John's cock. It slid in and out, disappearing into the crack of her ass, as he pressed up against her silky smooth butt.

John kept going in his workmanlike style, and I knew he would last longer than he did with me because this was his second fuck in less than an hour. All good things come to an end however, and I could tell he was about to cum.

He gave her a dozen hard strokes, and grunted as he pushed it all the way in and held it there. I knew what was happening inside her by my own experience, but it was a complete surprise to Karen. Maybe when she was in her twenties she had felt the force of a young man's ejaculation, but that was a long time ago.

Her eyes snapped open with a look of delighted astonishment as she felt John's semen pump into her stomach. Here was a 62 year old woman experiencing spurts of cum squirting up her asshole for the first time. I bet when I am 62 there will not be anything left for me to experience for the first time. By then I will have done it all.

John tried to not crush her as he collapsed and struggled to catch his breath. The expression on Karen's face can only be described as 'dreamy' as she basked in the afterglow.

John finally recovered enough to pull out of her. It took almost as long for it to all slide out as it did for it to go in. He excused himself to hit the shower again.

"I haven't made love in so long I forgot how good it is."

Made love? She is so prim and proper I decided to be my crude self, and I said "You have never been fucked up the ass before either. How far was his cock in you?"

She was taken aback by my language, and she blushed as she pointed to a spot just above her belly-button and said "I think about up to here."

We both giggled at this slight exaggeration, but it was probably pretty close to the truth.

"I have never felt a man ejaculate in me that clearly before. It is different that way."

I replied "Yes it is. And it has probably been some time since you have ben fucked by a young man. The amount of cum a man that age produces is remarkable."

She was silent but I could tell she was thinking about that. She was still aroused, like a fire that is still smoldering. I felt that I should do something to help her.

I said "Karen, you are like a nervous cat that is stuck way up in a tree, and you need to get down. Let me help you."

I got on the bed with her, and moved down to her crotch. I gently eased her legs apart and moved in.

She said "I have never done that either. I am not gay."

"First time for everything, I guess." If having my affair with Lisa has taught me anything, it is how to eat pussy.

I began to kiss and lick her tight, dry slit, and she did not object. I worked my tongue into the crack, and poked and prodded and searched for the clit I knew was hiding in there.

I finally found it, and I flicked it with the tip of my tongue. I think it took less than a minute, and Karen had an orgasm so intense I thought she was having a seizure.

When I looked up there was John, with a silly grin on his face.

"That was lovely, Ladies. I have never watched women have sex together before. I thought Karen's head was going to explode."

"Oral sex makes women cum their best." I said.

"Men like oral sex too, you know." he replied. He dropped the towel again, and believe it or not his cock was starting to swell. Good god, this guy could do stud duty, and he could make a fortune as a sperm donor.

I invited him to join us on the bed, and he climbed in between us. Karen grabbed his cock like it belonged to her, and I fondled his balls. I motioned to Karen for us to move down to his groin, and we did so together.

I took his cock in my mouth and began to take it in and out. Karen watched from her close-up position. His cock stiffened with my help, and I pulled away and signaled to Karen that it was her turn. We alternated for a while, one sucking and one watching.

John's breathing changed and he tensed up, so I knew he was ready. I backed off and Karen took it in her mouth as far as she could. John moaned, and Karen made slurping, gulping sounds. She couldn't get it down fast enough and some cum ran out of the corners of her mouth and dribbled onto the bed.

She pulled away from it, and coughed and spluttered from all the cum that went down her windpipe. I thought I might have to do the Heimlich maneuver on her, but she finally recovered and caught her breath.

"Well, that's one more new thing for me today." She said.

"You mean you have never sucked a man off before?"

"No, I have done that many times. But I have never swallowed the semen. I always ran to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth out."

"Karen, you need to understand, that is pretty insulting to the man. What if I had gotten up and washed my mouth out after I finished with you?"

"Yes, I suppose you are right. Men have seemed disappointed that I didn't swallow what they gave me."

"But they didn't squirt it down my throat and fill my mouth up three or four times! I had to swallow it! I couldn't carry all that to the bathroom. My god, John could impregnate a Water Buffalo!"

John said "Sorry, Ladies. You are both so hot, and I can't help myself. But I think I am finally done."

I said "Done? I'll say. I think we should take you to the Hospital so they can give you IV fluids."

We were all amused and satisfied. We relaxed and lay side by side.

Karen said "I am so glad I met you two. You are both amazing. I wish both of you would come to my home for a weekend. I will pay your airfare and expenses. I want to spend a whole weekend doing this."

We exchanged full names, addresses, cell phone numbers, and e-mail addresses. When we finally get up and get dressed, we can make a note of it for each of us.

Leezy
Leezy
742 Followers