A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
727 Followers

We are from three different cities, and it would take two plane tickets at considerable cost.

"I can pay my own expenses, Karen. You don't need to do that for me."

She replied "Please let me do this. I am inviting you both and I want it to be my party. I will have the tickets sent to you."

John seemed relieved, and I suppose at his age he may not have the disposable income to pay his way. Karen is obviously wealthy, so why not let her do it.

John said "That's a long trip for just a weekend."

Karen answered "Stay as long as you want, John. I will just send you a one-way ticket, and we will go from there."

Karen looked at me and we nodded that we understood each other. She wanted to keep him for a while as a 24-7 on-call fucking machine. Why not? She is entitled to some good sex. She has denied herself for so long, and she should take advantage of the opportunity now.

"My house has plenty of room, five bedrooms each with their own private bath. But I hope we will spend the weekend in my master suite. I will have a limo waiting for you at the airport."

She is definitely upper-class. I usually take the shuttle service with the other peons.

"This coming weekend is too soon. Can you both make it the weekend after that?"

Wow, she is willing to spend the high fares for short advance purchases. Money obviously doesn't matter, and she wants to get her ass-fucked and her pussy licked again soon.

John said "I will be there. Count on me."

"Me too. But I will just stay for the weekend." It looks like I will be breaking up with Lisa before that.

I will enjoy the weekend in the comfort of what is probably the mansion that Karen calls home. I wonder if she will make John an offer he can't refuse. She may ask him to stay indefinitely, and he would be a fool to not take it.

I would not stay and be a kept woman. I have a good job and a life to go home to. John probably has a meaningless low wage job that he will be glad to give up. Living with Karen his only job would be to fuck her up the ass frequently, and let her suck him off once in a while. I will have to show him how to give her an orgasm orally. It's the least he can do. As long as he keeps providing stiff hard-ons and gushers of cum he will live in the lap of luxury.

I will have a great weekend of getting it and watching Karen get it, both of which I enjoy.

Life is an adventure.

Leezy
Leezy
727 Followers