A Day at the Races

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph eased out of my wife and collapsed on the sofa, his long black cock slowly softening, covered with my wife's pussy juice and his cum. Jolene rolled over on her back and wiped Don's cum from her face, licking and sucking her fingers seductively. Don went to the bathroom and brought back a warm washcloth for Jolene to clean up with as he started pulling his pants back on. My wife wiped herself lightly then stood to walk to the bathroom to shower. The three of us watched as my wife's tanned ass swayed back and forth as she moved toward the bathroom. Once Jolene had left the room Ralph commented on how hot my wife was and how much he enjoyed fucking her. I explained that from time to time Jolene liked to cut loose and this was totally unplanned but very enjoyable. Ralph asked if he might have the opportunity to fuck her again and I explained it was strictly up to Jolene but from what I saw tonight it was likely.

Jolene emerged from the bathroom clean and smiling, her pussy well fucked and a glow about her. I dressed as my wife slipped on her blouse and skirt, no bra and no g-string. Don was dressed by now and we said our goodbyes to Ralph, as he stood, still naked with his cock hanging flaccid. Jolene and Ralph had one last lingering kiss before we made our way toward the elevator. Stepping into the bright hallway it was obvious Jolene did not have her bra on, as her nipples were clearly visible beneath her white silk blouse. My wife made no attempt to cover herself as we stepped into the arriving elevator amongst a group of men and women. The men in the elevator were trying not to look at her hard nipples pressing against her blouse but they were obvious in their attempt not to linger too long.

As we passed through the lobby heads turned as the three of us strode toward the front door and the waiting limousine. It must have looked like a high priced hooker and two of her clients leaving after a wild night. As the chauffer helped my wife into the back seat I am sure he was treated to a view of my wife's puffy pussy lips as she bent to move across the limo. Don and I took seats on each side of my wife as we pulled away from the curb. The privacy panel was down and as we began unbuttoning my wife's blouse the driver adjusted his mirror to take in the show. My wife's blouse was wide open and Don and I took turns kissing and sucking her nipples while the other was busy kissing Jolene. I watched as Don's fingers probed my wife's pussy and slowly slid in and out of her slick box. Jolene was lost again in lust as our friend finger fucked her to another orgasm.

The trip back to our house was brief, although there was much more feeling and kissing along the way. Once we arrived home Don walked us to our door to thank us for a great night. It was late and Jolene asked Don if he would like to stay the night rather than heading home alone. As Don went back to send the limousine away Jolene peeled her blouse off and headed toward our bedroom. Don came back in and I showed him to the guest room and thanked him for the great night. Our friend thanked Jolene and me and said he was very surprised and pleased about how the night had turned out. I left Don in the guest room as he undressed and fell down on the bed.

As I entered our bedroom my wife was laying spread eagle on the bed in soft candlelight. In seconds I was naked and moving between her thighs to suck and lick her pussy. My cock was rock hard as I moved up and began kissing my hot wife. As we kissed Jolene took my dick in her hands and slipped it into her juicy pussy. In the candlelight we fucked like crazy as Jolene asked me if I had enjoyed watching her fuck Ralph. With each description she gave of her sucking Ralph I was fucking my wife with hard strokes and giving her my cum with each stroke. Jolene for her part was having another of many orgasms for the evening as we clutched each other tightly. As my cock softened in my wife's well-fucked pussy we slipped into a very tired sleep, locked together with arms, legs and my cock.

In the morning I woke with sunlight in my face and turned to find my wife's side of the bed empty. Still naked I rose from bed and started toward the kitchen where I could smell hot coffee. As I passed the guest room the door was open and I was greeted by the sight of my wife easing herself on and off of Don's hard cock. From where I was standing I could see her pussy lips gliding over our friends slippery dick as she fucked him slowly. I moved closer to the bed where I could see Don fondling my wife's breasts and gently tugging on her nipples. As I came into their view the both smiled and greeted me with a good morning. I laughed and told them it looked like they were having a good morning too. My wife blew me a kiss then turned to Don and continued sliding up and down his cock. I turned and left the two of them alone and headed toward the kitchen, knowing Don was getting a great early morning fuck session with my wife. My cock was hard from seeing my wife with our friend and visualizing in my mind the two of them cumming together.

As I heard the shower start in our bedroom Don came into the kitchen, his flaccid cock hanging between his legs and a smile on his face. Our friend poured himself a cup of coffee and sat next to me at the table letting me know that my wife, Jolene was showering and would be in to join us for breakfast. I knew this was going to be a great day....

12