A Day In A Slave's Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Master - slave interactions.
1k words
4.1
29.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master is due home any moment. I anxiously anticipate his arrival. Naked, on my knees, back arched, and head straight, I wait near the entrance. My eyes lowered, knowing any eye contact without his permission surely would bring punishment.

He circles his property, lightly touching my hair, and comes to a halt in front of his slave. I take my cue and remove his shoes and socks, kissing each one of his feet.

Master walks away while I remain kneeling on the floor. He returns, and instructs me to open my mouth. By the feel of it, I instantly recognize the plug as it invades.

The sound of the leash attaching to my collar soothing to my ears. For a few moments, He continues with the plug, in and out of my hungry orifice, not a hunger for the plug, but an almost insatiable hunger for his cock. He removes it and instructs me to lower my head to the floor. My response immediate, my knees separated to meet his requirements, fully aware, failure to do so would again bring punishment. His hand now moving lower until he reaches the small of my back, over my cheeks, his fingers sliding between each half, down to my already soaking wet pussy.

He chuckles and slaps both lips. As his hand moves away I am more than disappointed but dare not voice my desire. Master has moved the plug to my pussy, already trenched, he pushes it in with one swift move. A moan escapes, which instantly draws a hard slap to my bottom. The pleasure is short lived, as Master removes the now coated plug and pushes it up against my ass.

After a few gentle tries it pops into place and Master gives it one more push just to make sure. He turns, tugs on the leash, signaling his pet to follow him into the living room. His favorite beverage waiting, Master relaxes into his chair. Still not allowed to make the eye contact I crave, I proceed with the second part of my greeting home. I move between his legs, as he unbuttons the top of his pants I open his zipper with my teeth.

While Master takes a drink, I free his cock, and place a soft kiss right on top. I can't help but moan again by the site of him. A hard slap for each tit is Master's immediate reaction to my disobedience. Master instructs me to stand and lean over. As he grabs each tit, gently at first, slowly increasing the pressure, I struggle to keep my composure. He squeezes my nipples much the same way, and proceeds to suck each one into his mouth. Again, the pleasure is short lived, and Master attaches a clamp to each erect nipple. The clamps are connected with each other thru a small chain, which branches into a longer chain. The end, for now is allowed to remain unattached, and once again I am on my knees. My desire to devour Master's cock is bringing me to the edge of madness. He knows this well, and enjoys my anxiousness to please him.

At last, what appeared to be eternity he breaks the silence.

"Have you been a good girl today? Did you complete your assigned tasks? Where is the list?" he sternly inquires!

Per Master's instructions I am to check off each task as I complete it, and as he asks his question it is my queue to look into his eyes. Master knows all to well, I could never lie to him. Occasionally, I tend to daydream a bit, time got away, and no check mark was placed after the last assigned task. He immediately gets up from his chair, removes my nipple clamps, and swiftly walks into his bedroom, almost dragging me along on my hands and knees. He points to the cage, the door closes sharply behind me. The click of the padlock does not inspire the usual warm feelings but amplifies the coldness I now feel for disappointing him.

While locked in the dark, sense of time has left me. Remembering his look of disappointment, feeling worse each passing minute, any physical punishment he may place up on my body, could never match the anguish I feel at this moment. The silence finally broken as the bedroom door opens, as does the door to my prison.

"Get out" he growls, "and get into position."

Without hesitation, my legs spread, my ass raised high into the air, and my forehead resting on the floor. He pulls out the plug and fills my ass with his cock.

"Who owns you slut?"

"You do Master" I meekly reply

"Who's property are you?"

"I am your property Master!" I eagerly reply.

"Please Master" I beg.

But, before I am able to utter the next word, a sharp blow is dealt to my back.

"Did I give you permission to speak cunt?"

"No Sir, I'm sorry Master."

"And don't even think about cumming, slut."

He pulls his cock out of my ass, grabs a hold of my hair and brings me to my knees. I instinctively open my mouth and he continues taking his pleasure from my body. He pushes hard and fast against the back of my throat, my nose pressed up against his pelvis, my eyes watering from the pounding of his cock. The occasional gag reflex brings a moment of reprieve. I can feel him approaching his apex, he pulls out, and explodes all over my face and hair, cum dripping from my chin onto my chest. I adore the feel and taste of him.

"Not tonight slut!" his voice husky

"You have not yet earned the privilege of tasting your Master."

He instructs me to lay flat on my back, so that the sign of his ownership may dry undisturbed. He now places the padlock thru the loop of my collar and attaches it to a short chain coming from a hook underneath the bed, he grabs a hold of my leg and attaches the second chain to my ankle cuff.

"I have not yet decided on a proper punishment for your disobedience, you will remain here until I do."

And with that he leaves, and once again I am left with my thoughts.