A Day in Gotham - Batgirl's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Catgirl place her elbows on either side of his chest and cupped her face in her hands, smiling down cheekily at his confused expression. "Well you young stud! Don't tell me you can't remember seeing to all the Kittens earlier?"

"What!" he responded in horror, "I wouldn't do any such thing.......................would I?"

She continued the cheesy grin and nodded silently back.

"Jumping Jackrabbits! Me?" but a smile was crossing his face, "Really?"

"Really," she responded, "And don't tell me you didn't enjoy yourself with me, I can still feel your juices slopping about!"

"Oh My God! Did I? I thought I was dreaming! Gosh, I'm really sorry Catgirl."

"Don't be soppy! It was really, really good," she laughed back enthusiastically, "I think that you and me might have a thing going here."

"But we can't," he responded, confusion mounting, "you're with Catwoman!!"

"Oh, she's not all bad," responded Catgirl airily. "Maybe you should join up with us? We could really have some fun then!" she added half in jest, but as Robin's face clouded she quickly added, "But anyway, there's nothing to stop US getting together every now and then is there?"

His face brightened as he considered the possibility.

Catgirl's face also brightened.

With a shocked tone, she spluttered "Robin, I don't believe it! You can't be ready again so quickly?!"

Robin's expression developed a sheepish grin as he felt his cock hardening and gradually started to expand remorselessly into Catgirl's damp, inner cave again.

Her eyes widened in awe as she felt it growing larger and larger, forcing its way back into her until she seemed completely full again! Her pussy still felt radiant after her climax and within seconds, it was tingling and sending waves of pleasure through her again. Without any conscious thought, her hips were swaying backwards and forwards again, her eyes closing as she concentrated on the delectable feel of the resurgent beast drawing in and out.

"Jesus Robin," she gasped as she swung herself back up, forcing the now rampant cock as deep into her as she could, "you're absolutely fantastic!"

Any further conversation was impossible as she gasped again as Robin began to join in, forcing hard back upwards with his hips to meet each downward plunge from Catgirl's drenched cavern. Robin was now determined not to be outdone. He soaked up the sensuous image of Catgirl's lithe, glistening body bouncing up and down on his giant erection, her superb breasts dancing around in all directions. Her riding became increasingly frenetic, sweat bathing both their bodies as they abandoned themselves to bringing on another great climax. The waves of pleasure were remorselessly driving Catgirl over the top again as she pumped harder and harder, meeting each of Rob's determined thrusts with ones of her own, the shattering collisions as their bodies met sending powerful vibrations through her clit and finally tipping her over the edge.

"Oh yessssssssssssss!" she squealed as she felt a new orgasm ripping through her. Robin gasped and came inside her again, firing his hot seed deep into her welcoming depths for a second time.

It was all so blissful that she hadn't noticed the commotion behind her, and was only vaguely aware of Vixen's inert looking body dropping onto the cushions beside her.

She did notice the purple clad arm wrap itself around her neck though, forcing her head to one side as a finger started to apply pressure to a sensitive point. She was struggling hard to break surface from the sea of pleasure that had engulfed her entire body when she heard a familiar but distant sounding voice and then the dark waves of unconsciousness closed in over her.

"Bad Catgirl! It's my turn now. Lights out time!"

Chapter 9 -----------Robin's Reluctant Rescue

Batgirl was not best pleased.

As she let the inert figure of Catgirl drop back onto Robin, she gave her young colleague a withering look as he spluttered back into life himself.

"I can't leave you five minutes can I without you going round and having it off with all the opposition!"

Robin spluttered again, suddenly defensive, "It's not my fault. I was drugged, and ..............." He tailed off as he recalled the last Catgirl session, realising what Batgirl must have seen.

"Exactly!" responded Batgirl knowingly as she eased Catgirl's still form off Robin, finally releasing his now spent phallus.

It wasn't that she was jealous she thought angrily, but "You didn't need to be so enthusiastic about it!" she spat, recalling the scene as she'd burst into the room.

"Look, there's no time for this, "she added reluctantly as she had plenty more to say! "Catwoman's mob are all over the place."

Quickly she reached around Robin's back and cut open the bindings allowing the young crime-fighter to roll to one side, sit up and flex his hands.

"You might want to pull up your pants!" she snapped, indicating the ruffled green material wrapped round his ankles, "Then come and help me with these two."

After Robin was dressed again, he helped Batgirl place Vixen on her tummy, stretching out her arms and legs on the cushioned floor, before going over to the first door and wedging it shut.

"I'm going to give Catgirl something to think about this time!" a still seething Batgirl exclaimed, turning her adversary's inert form onto her back and then lifting her on top of Vixen. She pulled Catgirl's limp arms down behind her, lifting Vixen slightly and threading them under Vixen's bosom before tying the wrists together. When she let the two unconscious women down again Catgirl's shoulders was stretched tight, her breasts standing proudly and her arms pinned beneath Vixen. Catgirl's bottom was lying squarely on top of Vixen's, forcing her damp pussy high into the air as her legs dangled down below her. It was a spectacular sight!

Proud of her quick thinking, Batgirl bent down to unhook Vixen's stockings from her suspenders drawing them quickly down her muscular dark legs, before gripping each of Catgirls ankles and using the stockings to bind them to the outside of Vixen's legs. Finally, it only took a couple of cushions between Vixen's legs to force them wide apart allowing Batgirl to stand back and admire her handiwork.

Robin was looking at the sight of his recent lover's body stretched across the back of Vixen with some trepidation.

"You're not going to hurt her are you?" he queried uncertainly.

"And what would it be to you!" Batgirl snapped back, but then softened as she saw the expression on his face. "No, just for you I won't do anything that bad .................. but I do plan to have a serious chat with her!" she added.

With that she told Robin how to get up onto the roof, about the Bat-Wire that she'd finally stretched across the gap so that they could retreat onto the other building roof, and told him to get going.

As Robin headed for the door, he turned, still not sure whether to trust Batgirl. He'd never seen her looking so furious.

"Go on, get out of here you chump!" laughed Batgirl, "I promise your new girlfriend won't suffer......"

"Much!" she added quietly as Robin skipped out of the room.

Chapter 10 ------------------------ Batgirl's Turn

Batgirl paused again to admire Catgirl's beautiful naked body. Her still form was covered by a light sheen of glistening sweat after her exertions with Robin, highlighting her sensual curves. In her current highly frustrated state Batgirl was finding it incredibly distracting, but after a quick glance to confirm that the door into the Kittens lounge was still wedged, she pulled out a couple of phials from her utility belt.

The first she wafted under Vixen's nose to no obvious effect. "There," she said to herself, "that'll keep you out for a good while!"

Then she kneeled down next to Catgirl's face and wafted smelling salts under her adversaries nose, watching closely and smiling as the cowled face twisted away from the pungent odour. This was going to be so much fun! Especially after all the orgasmic torture she'd endured at Catgirl's hands recently.

Getting into the spirit, Batgirl bent down over one of Catgirl's straining orbs, capturing the pink nipple in her mouth and giving it a little workout with her tongue. She heard Catgirl's quick intake of breathe as awareness came back with a flood before Batgirl nibbled hard with her teeth.

"Ouch!" gasped Catgirl in surprise.

Batgirl lifted her head. "Hello you evil little minx, remember me?" she said with a devilish smile spreading across her face.

"Batgirl! What? How?" gasped Catgirl again. Then, "Ohhhhh noooooooo..........." as she realised that she was bound. She struggled vainly for a few minutes, but Vixen was like a dead weight beneath her. She soon realised that her arms were trapped somewhere below her, but at first couldn't understand what the soft mound below her bottom was, forcing her hips and pussy so high into the air. Eventually by straining her head sideways, she recognised the back of Vixen's head below her and finally understood her predicament, and how vulnerable she was to whatever Batgirl might be planning!

"Oh my God!" she whispered to herself as she looked into Batgirl's deep brown eyes, only too well aware of the orgasmic torture that she'd inflicted on her adversary recently, and the devilish smile didn't indicate any likelihood of mercy in return! She shivered at the prospect, but couldn't ignore the electric response from her already sensitive pussy as her mind accepted her state of helplessness with a thrill of anticipation.

"Thought that you'd enjoy getting up close to one of your Kittens," Batgirl whispered sweetly, admiring Catgirl's lithe figure as her muscles strained to break free. "Why do naked women get me going so much?" she wondered yet again as she felt the sweet tingling beginning to spread between her legs, "Concentrate!"

"Now, first things first," she said to Catgirl conversationally as she waved a finger in front of her face, "I think that it's fine for you and me to indulge in a bit of fun from time to time, but I draw the line at you molesting young Robin."

"He seemed pretty enthusiastic to me!" snapped back Catgirl with vigour.

"That's not the point," responded Batgirl illogically, "he's not yours to have, so leave him alone!"

"So you've got the hots for him as well have you?" was the catty response, "Does he know?"

"That's nothing to do with you!" snapped Batgirl defensively, not liking the direction that this was going. To distract Catgirl she caressed the other breast briefly before taking a nipple between thumb and finger. "Now how does this go?" she was smiling again as she tweaked the nipple hard, sending an excited shiver running right through Catgirl. "I think that was how you did it wasn't it?"

Catgirl had sucked in a deep breath and was about to scream for help when a gloved hand clamped itself over her mouth.

"Hey, it's too early for the cavalry Catgirl!" said Batgirl as she scanned round looking for something to use as a gag, eyes lighting up as she spotted Catgirl's ivory knickers on the floor next to them. With a quick scoop of her hand the bunched up knickers were stuffed into Catgirl's mouth, muffling the attempted cry for help. Catgirl's eyes narrowed in anger as she looked on in frustration. This reminded Batgirl that time was limited though.

"I'd love to chat longer," said Batgirl in mock disappointment, "but I really must be getting back to Robin. That's MY Robin as far as you're concerned!" she added waspishly.

"But I won't go without leaving you a present. After that session with Leopard Man, I've been looking forward to meeting up with you again, so I've come up with something to return the compliment. You know, something to give you a bit of a buzz!"

As the words tripped out, Batgirl reached into a belt pocket and pulled out a small, black winged shape device. At closer inspection it resembled the wings of a bat, with a smaller yellow bat symbol in the middle, and some small metallic looking fittings underneath. Batgirl held it up for Catgirl to inspect.

"I'm sure a modern girl like you will know what a 'butterfly' is Catgirl," she watched as Catgirl's eyes widened and continued with a large smile on her face, "I've developed this myself ...................... just for you. Just to get your clit going a bit while I'm not here! I was thinking of calling it a Bat-Fly, but really that sounds like something that horses get so we'll stick with the original shall we? You'll notice no straps?"

Catgirl nodded silently. "I'm going to glue it on. Superglue in fact," said Batgirl proudly.

Catgirl was suddenly panicking at the thought. That would be permanent damage surely, and to her most prized possession. "Hrmphhhhhhhh," she mumbled distantly from behind the gag as her head thrashed from side to side in horror.

Batgirl had already pulled another small phial of clear looking jelly from her belt and was smearing the metallic underside. Catgirl's struggles intensified as Batgirl started towards her hips and thrusting pussy.

"Oh, don't be such a wimp Catgirl!" laughed Batgirl, "it's not really superglue, but even so it'll take a good hour for your juices to break down the suction so that you can get it off. Battery powered for even longer! Still, that should be long enough for you to have a really wonderful time don't you think?!!"

With that she bent down over Catgirl's straining pussy. It was still running with juices after Robin's attentions earlier and the lips were wide open, leaving all Catgirl's pink inner folds bared. Batgirl paused for a moment, feeling the excitement building in her own damp jungle, indulging herself in the sensuous sight. In the end she couldn't resist bending further and suckling briefly at the well, before giving the little button-like clit a quick lick.

"Mmmmmm, you taste good Catgirl. We must do this again some time!" she whispered huskily.

Then she spent a few minutes easing the 'butterfly' into place, sliding the metalic contacts onto the folds around Catgirl's now fully expectant clit. Finally, when she was satisfied with the placing, she looked back up at Catgirl. Her expression had moved on from horror to a kind of dreamy acceptance as her clit started to tingle with the cool touch of the butterfly.

Another dip into her utility belt and Batgirl produced a small white control unit that she wafted in front of Catgirl's now thoroughly frustrated face.

"Can't do without one of these can we?" she said happily as she switched the unit on, a small red light blinking on.

Catgirl's eyes lit up as she suddenly felt the pulsating vibrations that the 'butterfly' was feeding directly onto her sensitive clit. The long 'Ooooooooooh' of pleasure was lost in the gag and after a few seconds she realised that the frequency was randomly changing, causing the floods of pleasure to spring up and abate like the waves on a beach. "Oh God!!" she thought distantly as she desperately fought to remain in control

"And this one will be the 'Intensity' I suppose," grinned Batgirl mercilessly as she twisted a dial, causing the waves of pleasure to build to even higher peaks before crashing through her straining victim.

"Aaaaaaaaagh" cried Catgirl into her knickers as she felt an intense orgasm already bubbling just under the surface.

"And this blue button here? Now what was that for?" asked Batgirl in apparent wonder.

"Well, let's just press it and see shall we?" her thumb squeezing down hard, resulting in a sudden intense burst of vibration from the 'butterfly' sending Catgirl into the most wonderfully intense orgasm as her body bucked away uncontrollably on top of the unconscious Vixen.

"Mmmmmmm," said an impressed Batgirl, "now that's what I call a climax!"

Catgirl was still twitching a little as the butterfly's underlying vibrations continued to keep her on a high, but her eyes eventually flickered, almost painfully open. She was breathing hard, and could feel the pressure from between her legs building again almost immediately. "Nooooooooo" she spluttered into the gag as she realized that this would just go on and on and on!

"Oh Yes! It's you turn to suffer now you little devil," whispered Batgirl into her ear as she cradled her young adversary's head in her hands, "and don't forget what I told you about Robin!"

She suddenly spun round as she heard a noise at the jammed door.

"Ooops, got to go Catgirl. Pass my best wishes to Catwoman!" she said as she headed quickly across the room, "Enjoy yourself!!"

Pausing at the door, she couldn't resist hitting the blue button again and watching in delight as Catgirl's muffled scream and bucking hips signalled yet another devastating climax.

Unfortunately, the banging on the opposite door was getting increasingly frenetic and, with a sigh of disappointment, Batgirl slipped out and dashed down the empty corridor to the staircase.

Chapter 11 ----------- Escape

When she reached the roof Batgirl quickly scanned around her, but it was deserted. She breathed sigh of relief. On the opposite roof, Robin was beckoning urgently.

"No time to lose!" she thought as she dashed over to the edge where the Bat-Wire was secured, grabbed it with her hands, hooked her legs over and started pulling herself quickly across the gaping chasm below her.

At the other end, Robin's strong hands grasped her and helped her twist off the wire and jump up beside him.

"What took you so long!" he accused in concern, "I thought that Catwoman must have got you! And I can't raise Batman on the Bat-Phone!"

Batgirl was busy unhooking the Bat-Wire, flicking it hard to release the catch loop at the other end and drawing it back to their side of the gap.

"Oh, Catgirl and I had a few things to discuss," she replied mysteriously as she cradled the white control unit in her hand, "I think that she's getting the message though!"

"What's that?" queried Robin.

"Press the button Robin, and you'll see," responded Batgirl mischievously, as she handed the control over.

Robin looked at the device closely before tentatively pressing the blue button, his head snapping sideways as he heard the distant, muffled sounding cry float across from the other building.

"What???!" he gasped, almost dropping it.

Batgirl had an evil looking grin on her face as she took it back, pausing a few minutes before pressing the button again and listening in satisfaction for the muffled cry.

"You know Robin," she added putting her arm round his shoulder, "I think that Catgirl's having a really BIG day today. She'll think twice before crossing us again!"

She was cut short as Robin dragged her backwards across the roof.

"What the ......." she gasped as she struggled free and turned around, "Oh....!"

Catwoman had appeared on the opposite roof with two of her henchmen. She didn't look happy at all, and was already unclipping the bull whip at her hip.

"Bat-Bitch!!!" she shouted in fury, striding towards the roof edge arm already flinging the whip expertly forward. Luckily, Batgirl had taken another instinctive step backwards as the tip of the whip snapped the air viscously just a foot from her nose. She could almost smell the hot leather!

"Wow!" exclaimed Robin from a safer distance, "she really seems to have got it in for you Batgirl. We'd better get away before the reinforcements arrive!" and with that they dashed over to the fire escape, taking the steps three at a time as they headed for safety.

When they reached the bottom, Batgirl paused for a moment and hit the blue button on the control again but she was disappointed that she couldn't hear the resultant effect on Catgirl, masked as they were by the buildings. "Damn!" she swore in disappointment as she jumped onto her bike and hit the starter, glancing back briefly as Robin climbed on the back, waiting for his hands to grip round her waist.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers