A Day in Gotham - Batgirl's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Robin enthusiastically snuggled his hips closely around Batgirl as she bent over the bike and she was immediately distracted by the hard bulge nudging between her rear cheeks.

"Robin!" she gasped, but he just pushed a little harder with his hips and responded nonchalantly, "Come on, we need to get out of here!"

She couldn't argue with that, kicked into gear and shot off away from the warehouse complex and just in time as Catwoman's men tumbled out of the adjacent building.

Chapter 12---------- Robin's Turn (to explain)

The trip up back into central Gotham was quick as Batgirl scythed through the early evening traffic. She was proud of her riding abilities, tested as they were this trip when she felt Robin's hands inching up from her waist until he was now hanging onto her by her shapely, purple suited breasts. It was, she thought, distracting, dangerous, foolhardy and............well, rather nice, particularly as she was still feeling distinctly horny after her voyeuristic afternoon! She knew that she should have stopped and put the damper on Robin's ardour, but she was getting so confused about her feelings that she decided to just ride on and enjoy the experience.

When they finally reached the Commissioner's building, she headed straight down to the underground car-park, police guards waving her straight through. She pulled up by the lift shaft, switched off and kicked down the bike's stand. Then she tried to disentangle herself from Robin, who seemed distinctly reluctant to let go.

"Come on Robin, we need to update Batman!" she exclaimed as she struggled to dismount with Robin still hanging onto her bosom, if anything pushing the bulging pants closer into the gap between her bottom cheeks. "It's not funny!" she gasped as she tried hard to ignore the warmth welling up from her pussy.

In the end she lost patience and twisted herself free, sending Robin sprawling to the ground.

"Oh dear," she gasped in concern, "I didn't mean to hurt you!"

But Robin was grinning broadly as he took her hand and pulled himself up.

"That was the best bike ride I've ever been on!" he gushed, starting to pull Batgirl towards him, eyes glistening under the mask, "Let's do it again!"

Batgirl was starting to wonder if this was the after effects of the drugs, but she was also reluctant to believe that it was anything other than her womanly allure that was attracting him.

"Anyway," she added snidely, "after you've had all of the Kittens AND had a go at Catgirl, I doubt you'd have the energy?!"

Strangely, Robin took the question seriously.

"No Barbara," he smiled back, taking her hand again, "I'm really okay. I think the second time with Catgirl was pretty hot, but I don't really remember the Kittens."

"Why has he suddenly switched to my alter-ego's name 'Barbara Gordon'," she wondered fleetingly before the actual words had registered.

"What do you mean, SECOND time with Catgirl!" she thundered, snatching back her hand.

Poor Robin was still blissfully unaware of the danger of his position and ploughed on.

"Well, the first time I was still partially under from the drugs so I only really got going the second time round. Catgirl was really good though, it was fantastic ..................," his voice trailed off as Batgirl's furious expression finally registered. "I errrrr don't think it was as good as It would be with you though," he finished lamely.

"I THOUGHT you looked to be going at it enthusiastically when I rescued you!!" she roared again, "I thought it was the drugs, but you just couldn't show even a bit of self-control could you! Bloody male egos!!!"

At this she stamped her foot down hard on one of Robin's feet, twirled imperiously away and headed for the lift. Robin hopped painfully after her professing his innocence. She ignored him.

When the lift reached the Commissioner's floor, Batgirl flounced out leaving Robin to limp along in her wake. Staff knew that the two had been missing and there was a general commotion around the offices as they went through to the Commissioner's door.

Pushing it purposefully open, Batgirl was confronted with an amazing sight. The Commissioner looked up in surprise, shock being replaced by warmth as he got to his feet. Batman was sat slumped in one of the sofas, head bowed and held in his hands.

"Batgirl!" exclaimed the Commissioner.

At the sound, Batman jumped up and to Batgirl's amazement, strode over and wrapped his arms round her, hugging her to him. "Thank God your safe!" he breathed. Batgirl's surprise at the sudden warmth of his embrace, and the feel of his marvellously toned body pressing into her flustered her for a moment. She was a few inches shorter than Batman, but as she looked up into his concerned eyes she had an overwhelming urge to lift herself up on her toes to cover his firm, strong lips with her own.

Too late! Robin had finally limped into the room behind Batgirl.

"Robin!! You're injured!" gasped Batman quickly releasing the confused Batgirl and almost carrying Robin over to one of the chairs.

"Oh, it's nothing," he replied airily, "I errrr sprained it a bit getting off Batgirl's bike."

Batgirl raised her eyebrows wearily but said nothing, difficult as that was given Batman's next comment.

"Batgirl, I don't know why you insist on going around on that dangerous thing."

Then the Commissioner finally butted in and saved her replying, "But what happened to you, we've been at our wits end!"

Batgirl was considering her words when Robin jumped in and told them the story. When it came to the incident with the Kittens and Catgirl, he skated over the details quickly professing not to remember much. At this point his eyes settled on Batgirl, imploring her not to add anything. Batgirl pursed her lips again and said nothing. Then Robin got onto his rescue by Batgirl and was so gushing in his praise that she was suddenly bathing in the warm congratulations from the two older men. "Oh well," she thought, "maybe I'll let Robin off for once!"

Robin didn't escape quite so easily though as the Commissioner picked up the photograph from his desk. "Don't you remember this then?" he asked innocently as he passed it to the young crime-fighter.

Robin took one look and gasped, "Oh ..................errr is that me?" Batgirl was watching his expression closely and detected a glint of a smile as he saw the size of his erection on the photograph. "It's just the blue drug," she added scathingly, "always exaggerates a boy's reactions!"

She was more interested in the wording of the message. "Who's this 'Informant' you've got in her organisation?" she asked Batman pointedly.

This time it was his turn to look uncomfortable. "I do have a source, but it's very delicate. I hate to keep secrets, but I really can't disclose anything. It was a solemn promise," he added eventually.

Batgirl decided not to ask whether he'd been prepared to give up his source to Catwoman. She had an uncomfortable feeling about the answer.

Batman wanted to change the subject quickly, and was suddenly all business, "Right Commissioner, let's get some men organised to raid the warehouse. Catwoman's probably gone by now, but you never know!"

The Commissioner got up, and followed Batman to the door before turning to the two younger partners, "Get some rest you two, it sounds like you deserve it!"

Batgirl went over to his desk to have another look at the photograph and didn't hear Robin follow. When she turned round, he was just a couple of feet away.

"Thanks Barbara," he mumbled, "and I'm really sorry about earlier. The drugs I guess, I just don't know what came over me."

He looked so incredibly forlorn, with his black, wavy hair tumbling across his forehead, that she didn't resist as his face reached inexorably forward towards hers. Inevitably, almost magically their lips touched and Batgirl breathed out a long sigh as she absorbed the wild, confused messages flooding her brain.

Her lips had instinctively met his with a firm response and the kiss was developing into an uncontrollable passionate affair as Batgirl struggled to collect her confused thoughts. Batman, Catgirl, Susan and now Robin! Where was this all going? It was too much, too soon she desperately realised as she reluctantly dragged herself backwards away from those exquisite lips.

She was breathing hard, and feeling incredibly horny again! Despite that she attempted to lighten the moment.

"Hey, down Robin, there's only so much gratitude that a girl can take you know!"

Robin wasn't fooled, he'd felt the response from her lips and wanted more. Much more! But he had the sense not to push his luck this time.

"I want to show you more than just gratitude Barbara! But hey, maybe later?" With that he turned away and headed through the door after Batman, still limping noted Batgirl a little guiltily now.

"What the hell now?" she finally thought, frustration surging through her.

After a moment's hesitation she picked up the phone and dialled an extension.

"Detective Reid please, "she paused for a few minutes as her fingers drifted absent-mindedly to her crotch, "Oh hi Susan, Barbara here," she continued huskily, "can you still get away tonight? I really need to see you."

A vision of the two of them on her bed had surged into her mind, naked bodies intertwined, fingers and lips everywhere.

"God!" she continued excitedly as her fingers continued to massage her damp pussy through her suit, "I really, REALLY do need you!"

She paused, listening intently.

"Half an hour?! You bet! See you there babe!!"

Chapter 13 ------------Catwoman makes a Promise

They'd arrived at their back-up place a while ago.

After finally being released and brought round, Vixen had been busy organising the transfer and all had gone smoothly, Batman not arriving in time to interrupt their getaway.

She was now at the door leading into the new Cat's Den, but she had paused as she'd raised her fist to knock. She was a powerful woman, and there wasn't much that frightened her, but Catwoman's current mood was so dark that even she had to take a deep breath before tapping the door and entering.

"Everything's in place, Mistress. We're fully up and running again."

The sinister, black suited figure of Catwoman was sitting cross-legged on cushions with her back to the door. She turned her head briefly to acknowledge Vixen's message. On the floor next to her lay Catgirl, her sweat covered body now wrapped in her white robe, her head lying in Catwoman's lap.

"Thanks Vixen, you may go," Catwoman responded, before adding intensely, "And now I don't want to be disturbed!"

As the door closed again, Catwoman returned to stroking Catgirl's face, running her fingers gently through her greasy hair, murmuring gentle platitudes to her exhausted young partner.

The butterfly had done its job well. Catgirl had been racked by one intense orgasm after another for over an hour before the infernal machine had finally fallen off. Catwoman had tried everything, but had been powerless to do anything but hold her close as the ceaseless convulsions ripped through Catgirl's lithe young body.

Finally, after the torment had ended, she'd fallen into a deep, exhausted sleep in Catwoman's lap, where she now lay. Peaceful at last, breathing slowly and shallowly as her body recovered from the immense sexual highs that she'd experienced.

Catwoman continued to stroke Catgirl's head soothingly, but she was now staring into mid-air, her face contorted with anger as she finally squeezed out the words that had been boiling up inside her for so long.

"You're going to pay for this Batgirl! You're really, really going to regret today!!"

The End (for now)

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers