A Day in My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, it will be easier," you asserted.

I remembered that you would never push me to do anything that I wasn't ready for, even in punishment. I concentrated on relaxing and let my trust for you carry me. You slowly pushed the plug in, filling me deep. I felt my ass being spread as I was split open, I started to scream but then the bulging plug passed through and was securely inside. I tried to take deep calming breaths. My nipples throbbed, my mouth was filled, my pussy leaked on my legs, and now my ass was stretched and completely filled. I felt your hand exploring my sopping pussy, avoiding my needy clit. Oh god, I needed to cum. I needed to be fucked by you so badly. My poor clit was aching for your touch. I felt that just a breath from your lips would have sent me into violent orgasms. You withdrew your fingers and removed something else from your drawer. I felt your hands go around my waist, fastening what felt like a leather belt. You reached underneath my belly and pulled down a strap that was also attached to the belt. The strap was pulled down my middle and left to dangle at the end of the horse. After a brief pause I felt the hardness of a dildo as you rubbed it up and down my thighs, teasing my lips with it. I shuddered. You found the opening of my pussy and pushed the dildo inside, forcing it in despite the pressure from the butt plug. Once it was in all the way you pulled up on the strap between my legs. It sliced through my swollen labia, holding the dildo in place. You continued to pull the strap up towards the small of my back. I felt the thin leather disappear up the crack of my ass, much like a g-string, until you finally fastened it to the belt. After tightly securing it, you stepped away and admired your handiwork.

"How do you like your new chastity belt, my dear? Now you know how it feels to be totally filled, as a true slut should be."

All I could manage in reply was a muffled moan. You walked in front of me where your crotch was at my eye level. I watched as you undressed, leaving only your boxers on. I could see the outline of your cock pressing against the cotton of your underwear. I longed to feel you inside of me as you reached in and stroked yourself.

"Oh yes, I do think I am going to enjoy this," you said, noticing my reaction to your hand rubbing your thickness.

"You must understand slut, that you exist to please me. What you did today was for your pleasure. You took advantage of the situation while I was working and made things difficult for me with Judy. That must never happen again."

Again, I tried to muffle a response.

"Don't talk. I know this punishment will be sufficient by the time I am through with you."

You walked out of my vision to the wall with the floggers and whips. I heard you remove something and step back to me. You dragged the knotted falls of your bootlace flogger across my back. This flogger didn't look particularly menacing, but it was lightweight and designed for punishment. The thin falls with the knots caused a dreadful sting and were known to bring the most avid pain-slut to tears. I stifled a cry.

"No slut, this will not be an easy task for you. If you wish to end right now you must let me know by making a sound when I ask. Understand that the punishment will end and you will be free to go. If you make no sound I will punish you with as much as you can physically take, but no more. Consider this carefully."

You paused briefly. I tried to focus on my breathing to steady my arms and legs, which were by now shaking. I squeezed my eyes to keep my tears from building up, but I was determined to go through with the punishment.

"Now, tell me, do you wish to stop?"

I swallowed hard on the gag to keep from making a sound.

"Very well my slut."

I heard the first whoosh of the flogger as it cut through the air and the sharp smack as it made contact with my ass. I screamed out and tensed up my muscles involuntarily. You slapped the base of the butt plug, causing the horse to jump forward. I knew you meant for me to relax. A moment passed followed by another whoosh and sharp smack. The flogger this time fell on the other ass cheek, the falls seemingly ripping through my skin. Again and again you brought down your furry on my ass. I screamed and felt tears leaving warm trails down my face. But you were relentless and exacting. Finally you paused just as I thought I could take no more.

"My dear, you are learning. Now to make sure this is not a task I will have to repeat I will strike you 10 more times."

I sobbed. I thought I would surely pass out before you reached the end. You rose up and the final stages of the punishment began. Smack. Smack. Smack. My legs were shaking. My thoughts became muddled and the room started to spin. My skin tingled and burned. It seemed to me that I was wet, and my clit felt like it was on fire. You struck me a last time and I swore I was floating.

In my fog I could feel what could only be your fingers on my burning ass. You ran your fingers gingerly over the welts. You undid the belt that held the dildo in my pussy and it slid out, slick with my juice. You gently eased the butt plug from my ass. You walked around to my face and kissed my forehead as you reached under me to release my nipples. I felt the gag being loosened from my head as you withdrew it from my mouth. You reached over to loosen the cuffs from my wrists and walked back to my legs to remove those as well. Just as I thought I was going to fall off the horse you carefully slid me down to pillows waiting on the floor. You pulled me into your arms and kissed me tenderly. I felt your love burning through me, warming my very core. Your voice was quiet and soft as you spoke.

"My sweet, I know I have been working too hard and neglecting you. You need to know I cherish your gift and treasure you always. Does my beloved need some attention?"

I smiled as I looked into your eyes, my soul seemingly merged with yours.

"Yes, my Sir."

You eased me back on the pillows, handling my ass with care. I felt your hard cock enter my pussy, finally. The orgasm that had been building for hours finally erupted, shaking my whole body. I was soaring. The deeper you thrust your cock into me the higher I flew. The soreness of my ass faded as I came over and over. With each orgasm the walls of my pussy tightened on your thick shaft. You roared as you thrust into me again with all your force, and I could feel your cum explode inside of me. I hung on to you for dear life as we rode the waves of our orgasms, screaming in ecstasy.

When it was over I collapsed, breathless, spent. I lost total track of time. I am not sure when or how I got there, but after an eternity I woke up in our bed, securely in your arms. I smiled and ignored the pain that was a reminder of the lesson I learned. I settled back down in your arms, happy, secure, and safe.

12