A Day in the Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, as the afternoon wore on, just as she was finishing her goblet of wine and the shade had slowly crept across to finally fully encompass me, she paused from her reading and glanced down at me. After several long moments she raised her foot slightly off the chaise and said casually "You may worship" before letting it fall back onto the cushion and returning her attention to her book.

Despite now being out of the direct heat I almost swooned. After taking a few seconds to collect myself I slowly bent down and pressed my face flush with the bottom of her foot. Remaining a minute there as such, fully savoring its enrapturing scent, I then moved to softly bring my lips to the upper part of her sole. I let them linger there as well for a short time before moving them slowly down to her heel and then up through her arch to the bottoms of each of her toes, proceeding to their tips and then their tops and finally over the rest of her foot.

Taking great care not to profane, I only touched with my face and lips as I reverently continued my veneration back and forth between both of her feet. As I did I was transported to a wholly different realm, where the only thing that I wanted, the only thing that mattered, was to completely and totally surrender my being to hers. And there was a deep, deep stirring within my soul that overwhelmed and embraced the sweet, sweet agony that accompanied my continued physical stirring below. I lost all track of time and space as my adoration proceeded unabated, and unconcerned with anything else in the universe until, with her foot that I wasn't currently worshiping she tapped me firmly on the top of my head.

"Enough." She Spoke. And I immediately and wrenchingly ceased.

"I'm starting to get hungry." she announced. "Start making my dinner while I change into something more comfortable for the evening."

"Yes Ma'am." I croaked hoarsely, barely able to speak as she rose and made her way back inside, leaving me behind on my knees. I staggered to my feet, collected her book and empty glass, and on unsteady legs returned to the house and into the kitchen.

I had prepared the greater part of her main course for the evening, Chicken Kiev, earlier in the morning, and all I now had to do was bake it and saute the accompanying broccoli rabe in olive oil and shaved garlic. I would also make a salad as the Kiev cooked. I always made somewhat more than two servings of each, hoping that after she was finished and I was cleaning up I would be allowed for my own supper to have more than just what was left on her plate, but also any left untouched on the serving platters as well. This was not always a given.

The dining room table had to be set as well and her dinner wine selected, and I did all of this between the various steps of the food preparation. After much practice I had this down to practically a science, and everything was ready to be served almost to the minute that she came down the steps and entered the dining room.

She had indeed dressed more comfortably. She had changed from her breath stealing black swimsuit into a vice-like phallus tightening, mid thigh length sheer black negligee, which fortunately for my beleaguered member was mostly covered by her black silk robe. A pair of moderately heeled black slippers completed the ensemble.

I pulled out her chair for her and she sat. I poured her a glass of white Bordeaux then presented her salad as a first course. Standing several paces behind I waited attentively. When she had finished about two thirds of the salad she pushed it aside and I stepped forward to fill her main plate with a healthy portion of the Chicken Kiev and broccoli rabe. At a very leisurely pace she finished all of that, and I stepped forward again to add a second helping of each. At an even slower rate she only ate half of that and finally indicated that I could have all of what was left.

"... and while you're cleaning up, bring me a cup of tea in the living room." she added.

As I was washing, drying and putting away all of the dinner pots, pans and dishes I also hurriedly gobbled down the remains of her meal, and I finished it all just as the tea kettle began to whistle. I prepared her tea with lemon as she liked it, and brought it to her on a tray with several of her favorite chocolate mints, placing it on the table next to the couch on which she was sitting. She picked up the cup, sipped it and then said simply "Down". I knew what was required and placed myself on all fours before her, as she lifted her legs up and laid them to rest on my back.

As she continued to drink her tea and sample the chocolates she took out her cell phone and called an old friend with whom she hadn't been in touch for some while. After exchanging the usual initial pleasantries they started to laugh and joke and catch up extensively on recent times. A goodly bit later her friend apparently asked about me, and the response was that I was well and very happy in my current position, which was more true, both literally and in every other way, than anyone could ever possibly imagine. She then added my training could at times be hard, to which I also silently but heartily concurred. There was a good deal more small talk before she insisted that they had to get together, and she invited her friend to visit, remarking that she had a number of new and very exciting things she just had to show her. After arranging for a time and date she ended the call.

Done with her phone conversation she picked up the remote and turned on the large flat screen TV. She scrolled through the channels, finally settling on a steamy, just short of x-rated movie romance. From my place I could obviously hear, but I knew that I was forbidden to turn my head to watch. While the film proceeded on, I drew within myself to more fully contemplate my state. My arms and knees were clearly beginning to feel the strain, but in the space that I had entered this was more than offset by my joy and satisfaction in providing her such comfort. And I knew and understood completely, that at that moment in time I had no greater purpose or reason to exist.

As the movie neared its climax I felt her reach over to retrieve something from the drawer of the side table. She momentarily lifted her legs off my back, and then set just her heels, widely spaced, back upon me. What followed was a familiar hum. Her vibrator. The sound began to undulate, muffled, then louder, then muffled again, as her heels seemed to make small rotating movements. When the movie ended she clicked off the TV but I could still hear heavy breathing, only now it was coming not from the film but from above, as her heels dug more firmly into me.

Abruptly the vibrator was turned off and she stood up. "Come." she commanded urgently, and briskly strode away. I lurched to my feet stiffly, and unsteadily scrambled as well as I was able to follow. By the time I reached the bedroom door she was already lying on the bed, her legs spread and dangling off the side.

"You know what to do, pet."

And I did. In an instant I was on my knees before her, my face buried between her legs. I could smell the delectable musk of her excitement, and a moment later I tasted it as well as my tongue gently darted into every nook and crevice of her glorious orifice. After a thorough search I finally alighted upon her precious jewel, which I ever so lovingly lavished, bringing forth soft moans from above. Her inner thighs opened and closed upon my ears and her bottom swayed as I continued my probes. When my tongue grew more bold and insistent her moans became groans and her sways became thrashes as I strove to delve deeper and deeper within.

Suddenly she sat up, pushed me away and bid me stand up before her. Pulling the thin gold chain with the small key attached up over her head she deftly unlocked me. As my cage was cast away my manhood burst forth, upright and rigid in joyous supplication.

"Get on the bed and on your back, boy" she decreed, and I rushed to comply. She climbed up upon me and glared down with a steely hunger. "Make me happy, toy." And then she mounted me.

We both gasped simultaneously as I fully entered her. As she was already well on her way she started me out at a brisk pace. She rocked back and forth smoothly as I thrust upward time after time under her total guidance and control. She rode me harder and faster, and before long had me at a full gallop as I strove mightily to meet her need.

"Yes... YES... YES..." She exclaimed throwing her head back, and I prayed that she was close as I knew that I couldn't hold on much longer.

"Now, boy, NOW!!" She cried, and gave me full rein. Spurred on by her shouted whip I bucked and bucked and bucked again, before giving one final massive heave upwards, and as she ground down to meet it we were both swept away in an all consuming combined cataclysm.

Our screams joined together on the outside as our liquid essences surged forth, swirled and merged together into a oneness within. And we both drove on and on, giving all and more, with a wild abandon almost beyond endurance, until both drained yet thoroughly sated she finally slid off me and lay pressed to my side.

********

After some time, when we had both gathered and come back into ourselves, she nestled in closer to me.

"You're quite the stud, my love."

I beamed with prideful joy as we then shared a soul stirring kiss.

"Thank you Sweetheart." I replied with my own fervent love as our lips parted. "You're not too bad yourself."

I thrilled at her throaty chuckle.

On Sundays we do any of a variety of things, hike, bike, go to concerts or shows, go out with, visit or entertain friends, or sometimes just relax together at home. During the work week... she is a noted fashion designer and I'm the Chief Operations Director of a large management training firm... at nights we still frequently partake of more sedate, yet very pleasurable, vanilla lovemaking. Sometimes we even switch. But still...

"I can't wait for next Saturday." she murmured dreamily as she snuggled even closer.

"Neither can I" I sighed in total agreement as we both drifted off into a contented sleep, entwined in each others arms. "Neither can I."

12