A Day with Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Please, master,” you beg quietly. “Rape me. Your slave begs slave rape. Pierce me and do with me what you will, but use me for slave rape. Rape me hard and fast and let me know that I am owned. Please, master. Make me feel like a slave.”

Without warning, I cuff you hard with my right hand, snapping your head from right to left, leaving a small trail of blood on your lip from the savage strike. I stop moving and take your hair in my hand.

“You are owned, girl!” I growl harshly at you, your whimpering piteously begging for mercy. “I use you as I will, not as you choose!” and I throw your head back onto the bed and you fall back into the pillow, whimpering, your eyes wild with fear, your whole body shaking.

While the fear is still quaking through you, my cock pierces you hard and fast, filling you up with one savage thrust. Your whole body tenses and your back arches off the bed and you cry out and clamp your eyes shut as I take what is mine. I growl low feeling your wetness and feeling the warm confines of your inner walls playfully at the sensitive head of my cock.

With long hard drives, I thrust into your quaking cunt, my cock filling you up with your still quaking muscles tightening around my hardened cock as if they are trying to milk it as I look down into your eyes, holding them still while my hips snap into you, feeling you cock hit your cervix with every thrust. Your hips buck to meet my every thrust, a slave girl in need to please her master, your body writhing under mine.

“Uggggh,” I hear you moan as the sensation in your cunt turns to burning as the fucking I give you sends aching blots of lightning to your clit.

“You may break position,” I say lightly and with that you clutch at me, wildly. Your nails scrape your back and I can feel your hardened nipples pushing into my chest as my cock drives into your wetness, your cunt so hot and wet. Your juices splash out against my pelvis soaking both of us as I feel you clutching me, holding me close, your body off the bed.

“I love you, Master. I love you Master,” I hear you repeat over and over again. “I am yours. All yours. You own.” I hear you say to me between gasps. But I know this already. You are mine and I own you.

Without warning, I savagely thrust into your, moving your whole body on the bed and you gasp and your eyes widen as my pelvis hits your clits sending electrical waves through your whole body. Whimpering, you lightly bite and nipple and suckle on my left arm, the muscles taut, holding my body above you as my hips snap into you, your clit readily accepting my full cock.

“Lick your cheek and suck your blood into your mouth, slave,” I order you in a low growl.

You eagerly move to follow your commands, held under my control. Your tongue flails out and laps at your cheek, tasting your coppery blood and sucking it all into your mouth. Your eyes are wilder now from the taste of your own blood. It is not the blood; it is the dominance that was there. Your master cuffed you. Your master drew blood. Your master owns you and will do what he will with you. I can read it in your eyes. This makes you fuck wilder at me, bucking your hips savagely to meet my thrusts.

I can feel your nails digging into my skin as you hold on tightly, whimpering and moaning as my cock takes you, deep and hard and fast, spreading your tightened walls, pushing against your muscles, well filling your cunt.

“Someone is awake, Master,” you tell me. I look and see that your sister is awake. I smile.

I lean back with my cock still bucking inside you and undo her chain that connects to her collar and look into her eyes which are wild with passion and need. She whimpers softly as I watch her thighs tighten and loosen in an attempt to pleasure herself. Free of the slave ring, I take her by the hair and pull her up to both of you. I see the wild look in your eyes, the changing in your breathing pattern.

“Kiss your sister good morning,” I say.

Without needing to hear it a second time, Ely nearly leaps on you and her lips are locked to yours kissing you passionately, as a sign of her own need. I watch and smile, my cock jumping at watching my two girls kissing. My cock aches for release, yet I continue to drive into you, long deep strokes, making it last.

The feeling of my cock in your cunt drives you kiss Ely more passionately, your tongue dancing with hers, lapping, both of you whimpering and moaning. It is good to own two women. Perfect slaves, both of you. Ely slips a hand down to your left breast and kneads it and massages it playing with the nipple while her tongue dances with yours.

You both know how I like for you to kiss when I am here and you both follow my commands. Mouths open and tongue lapping at each other. I like to watch your tongues dancing with each others and I can see this. It builds the need up in both of you. Holding nothing back, you are forced to reveal all of your desires. The lavisciousness and the uninhibited nature of this drives your need….and your pleasure even higher.

I slam my cock into you harder and you squeal in a combination of pain and pleasure. Ely looks at you wildly and moves down to suckle on your nipple. My cock jumps as I see her take the whole areola in her mouth, suckling it like a baby would feed off of her mother. You raise your back off of the bed to meet her mouth and your arms fly around her neck to hold her close.

Yes it is good to own two women, who are both pleasing and like loving each other.

“touch your sister’s clit,” I order Ely and without question, her hand snakes down your taut belly and to your clit, finding your clit and I am rewarded by your hips bucking even more wildly, your cunt muscles grasping at my cock, egging me on to cumming. You scream out wildly feeling the dual sensation and I can hear Ely whimpering and moaning in need and pleasure.

“Yes, Master! Take me! Take me!” you cry out clutching Ely’s head to your nipples and your hips bucking. My cock jumps wildly, my senses overcome watching Ely’s fingers working your clit and feeling your cunt muscles tightening and loosening on my cock your hips moving to meet the multiple sensations from your clit and your pussy, trying eagerly to milk my cock, egging my on to my release.

“sit on Rissa’ s face,” I growl at Ely and she complies without question, her face clouded with passion and lust, shifting her body to put knees on both sides of your head and lowering her cunt down onto your face.

You need no encouragement as I watch your back leap off the bed to meet your sister’s cunt, your tongue eagerly reaching out to lap at Ely’s pussy, I get a perfect view of the flat of your tongue lapping at her pussy, pushing already wet and engorged lips apart before moving upward and with a soft point finding her clit. Her eyes half close in pleasure feeling your tongue at her sensitive clit, while her hips buck against your face, pushing you down to the bed, forcing more pleasure from you.

“Oh, God, Rissa,” she moans as her hips gyrate slowly meeting your tongue at her cunt. “You know how to eat me so well. Oh. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhh!” I can tell she is close to orgasm, she was always fast to reach that ledge and I could feel my own cock aching to release my hot seed into your pussy. There is something beautiful about watching my two slaves make love while I am taking them that pushes me closer to my own edge of pleasure and release.

With a mind of their own, Ely’s hands move to your breasts and while she rides your face, your tongue lapping at her pussy and teasing her clit, tonguing it and your lips sucking on it, she plays with your nipples, tweaking them good, pinching them and pulling the hardened flesh from the soft full breasts.

“That’s right, slut, pull on your sister’s nipples,” I growl low, myself overcome with lust, my cock ramming into you, driving harder and faster into your cunt, pushing your body on the bed making your tongue work even that much more on Ely’s clit. Your muffled moans trapped under her cunt, mixed with Ely’s own moans and whimpers as her tanned toned thighs move in unison.

Your body shakes and I can tell that you are close to coming, your head trapped between Ely’s legs your cries near silenced, I can see your body tensing and shaking as it approaches another orgasm, this one even greater than the last, your body well heated up from your first. With dark piercing eyes, I watch as you lap at Ely’s cunt even more, wildly, feverishly pushed on by your own pleasure. Your yells of passion and losing control permeating the room as Ely moans her way toward orgasm, whimpering, biting her bottom lip, eyes pleading to me, looking for release.

I can look down and see her cunt oils running down her thighs, her clit glistening your tongue working hard as my cock drives into you, I hear the sounds of our sex, my cock slapping into you with your juices splashing both of us, with the moans and screams of my two girls, one muffled by her sisters cunt, and the other wild and animalistic trying desperately to hold back from cumming. I also hear the soft lapping of your tongue against her wet cunt. I look down and see your wet pelvis from all your oils splashed onto it and the slickness of your cunt lips spread for me as I fuck into you with savage strokes.

“Does Ely wanna cum?” I ask playfully, knowing she is past the point of no return. Her hips bucking wildly, her hands roughly playing with your nipples not able to control it anymore, wildly pinching and pulling on them as she rides your tongue

“Yes, Master! Yes, Master! Please let me cum for you! Let me yield to you! Please! I beg you! Let me cum for my Master!” she screams wildly, trying so desperately to hold onto the last vestige on the edge, her face contorted in sweet agony as she tries to hold back the onslaught.

I do not answer for a moment and continue to fuck into you, your own orgasm close, I can tell. Your hips are bucking against me and I can hear your muffled screams. I love playing with you like this. I love pushing your limits of control, past points you did not think possible. I loved pushing your pleasure, watching them grow and change at my whim. What Man would not want two beautiful women at his feet?

“The cum like a slave girl,” I growl and without even a pause, Ely screams out, her whole body bucking wildly, fingers pulling hard at your nipples, her eyes clamped shut and she screams as her body trembles, tightening and loosening as the waves of pleasure wash over her.

“Master! Master!” she screams over and over again. “Master! Master!” I look down and smile, seeing Ely’s cunt oils running down her thigh as she explodes all over your face. Your face is covered in it and I can see your lips locked on her cunt, trying to drink every last drop. I know you like eating your sister out as much as you like feeling my cock in you. It is good having two women at my feet.

“That’s it, Rissa, drink her cunt juice. That’s a good girl. That’s a good slut, drink it all like a good girl. You fucking slut, eat your sister out, good,” I egg you on, growling low, loving what I am seeing and feeling at the same time.

You squeal under the onslaught of cunt oil, lapping it up and sucking her pussy dry, your face covered with it. You scream and drink it up like a good girl; like you know I want you to; like you know I command you to. Your lips lock on her clit, not letting Ely’s orgasm end, sucking on the ultra-sensitive clit while your tongue flicks at it, teasing it and making small circles on it, her juices still running down your face. Your screams and your whimpers and squeals become more urgent.

“play with your sister’s clit” I order Ely and she obeys my command while the orgasm still washes over her, her whole body flushed and shaking from it, her hips bucking as the after shocks wash over. Her fingers find your clit and two fingers frig it hard, your hips moving wildly and savagely now attacked by her fingers and my cock. Her fingers move adeptly on your clit, bringing you even more pleasure as my cock fills you up. I am instantly gratified to feel your muscles tighten on me even more from the working your cunt is taking, your hips trying to squeeze against me but my savage thrusts into you drive them apart, splaying your legs like the slut you are.

“Master,” Ely whimpers softly to me. I know she needs to cum again. I can see the pleading child like look in her eyes as her fingers continue to rub your clit, squeezing it and pushing in, small circles on the heated flesh there. “Master!”

I ignore her and concentrate on your cunt, fucking it hard with savage strokes. I know it will be bruised. I know it will be sore from the fucking. “Does my girl Rissa need to cum again? Does she wish to yield her slutty self to her Master again?”

Your squeals and cries for mercy tell me yes, you do need to cum. Your face is still covered by Ely’s cunt as your tongue works feverishly on her clit and her cunt, sucking and licking like a good little slave girl. Ely’s thighs buck against your face, muffling your cries, but they are more urgent, more needful; they are the cries of a slave girl who needs to release, to yield and cum for her Master. It is good to have two girls at my feet.

“Both of you cum!” I growl low. “Cum like the slave girls you are. Show your Master what little slaves you are, fucking each other as much as you fuck me! Cum the both of you!”

The room is filled with cries of passion and pleasure and lustful need as you both release. Your whole body shakes and tenses, convulsing in pleasure as your cunt locks onto my cock, pierced and bruised, my cock forcing your lips and your walls apart, My cock driving into you still. You scream out under Ely as your hips tighten and your muscles contract in desperate need as the pleasure washes over you, the sensation too much for your body to endure at one time.

Ely cries out, missed in with your screams as her body shoots up straight, her head thrown back in pleasure, her face contorted as her second orgasm drives through her, washing through every nerve, every muscle in her body, I see the muscles on her inner thighs tighten hard as rock around your head and her nipples sticking straight up like tiny pebbles as the scream emanates from her throat, a sign of her giving her all to Me, her master. Your mouth is still working on her clit, drinking down a second batch of her oil that has made her thighs slick, your face covered with it.

“That’s it, cum for your Master, show me what good little sluts you are,” I growl. Then I can feel it inside me. “I’m going to cum now. I’m going to fill your cunt up, you slut. You want my cum? You want my cum filling you up?”

I can’t hold back any more and with a savage growl, I drive into you one last time, moving all three of us on the bed forward toward the headboard, you cry out in a combination of pleasure in pain from the driving hard thrust into you. I explode inside you, filling you up with hot seed. Your cunt feels this and milks my cock as I continue to thrust into you, your muscles tightening on me like a hungry baby trying to drink more of my cum. I can feel my cum mixed with your juices running from your cunt and wetting both of us, the slurping wet sounds of sex as my cock moves into you more relaxed now. Small spurts of cum still dumping you, my balls emptied into your hot hungry cunt.

“My two little sluts,” I growl appreciatively. I stop and keep my cock inside you, enjoying the feeling of your cunt milking me, watching as you lap at Ely’s cunt as her orgasm subsides and washes over her. Ely opens her eyes and they are dim, half open from her yieldings, her whole body still shaking from it.

I pull my cock out of you with a snap and I look down to see both of our juices running together, you whimper in revolt as you are empty now, your reddened cunt lips open waiting to be filled again. Your whole trembles as my cum and your cunt oils run out of you like a river. I look and see the bruises on the insides of your thighs. I had fucked you good.

“Come clean your sister’s cunt, Ely,” I order, still breathing heavy.

“Yes, Master,” she answers quickly, meekly.

Quickly she dismounts her body from your head, her whole body trembling, shaking still from the onslaught of sensation and pleasure, coupled together with the need to obey and the inability to cum whenever one wants to. I look down at your body and can see the same results. Your skin mottled and reddened from your yieldings, small shivers and shakes throughout your body as the nerve endings search and plead for more, needing more. I see your body writhing on the bed, your cunt well used and now empty.

I smile at this, the pleasure missed with the intensity, the ferocity of the fucking coupled with the need to obey, the need to cum on command and the need to hold onto orgasm until I give permission, the need to be a slave. I smile and relish the need, the passion, and yes the vulnerabilities of my slave girls.

Ely and I pass each other on the bed and I take her head in my hands for a moment and I rape her mouth, my tongue forcing its way between her teeth, pushing her head and bowing her back as I take the kiss from her, tasting her warmth and feeling her heat. She whimpers weakly, the whimper of a slave girl still in need, with her eyes half open. I release her and now she whimpers in need for another kiss, the need for more domination.

I smile and slap her thigh and she squeals and moves to between your legs, settling in and enjoying the site, her eyes mesmerized, looking for a moment, just starting at the river of cum and cunt oils running from your, the reddened pussy lips open and waiting to be pierced again, the clit engorged and protruding from your hood. A new wave of passion washes over her and I can see it in her eyes. Her nostrils assaulted by the mixed scent of your cunt and my cum, coupled with what she is seeing and her own cunt waiting to be filled.

I look at you and my cock jumps at what I see. Your body is still quivering and your face glistening with Ely’s cunt juice your eyes wild, shaking. What a lovely sight, your chest heaving and your full breasts rising and falling with each breath, your reddened nipples standing straight like angry little stones. Your normally fair skin flushed from pleasure, sensation and lust. It is good to have two women at my feet.

I stop and place my cock near your mouth, the shaft still wet with your juices, my balls and pelvis covered with your cunt juice, mixed with my cum, half hard, half soft. The head of my cock still engorged and purple from the cunt muscles tightening around it. New desire stirs inside me, looking down at you.

“Clean me off,” I order.

Without a word, your mouth moves to my cock, as you obey. You know this is not the time to play, this is the time to obey my commands, absolutely and without question. Your tongue gently licks the shaft on both sides as dainty gently fingers hold my cock out so you can lick cum off the bottom of my shaft. I groan and my cock jumps feeling your soft hot tongue on me. My balls curl up as a new load of cum starts to build up within me.

Finally, gently, you take my cock in my mouth, your tongue lapping and swirling around it as you take the full length into your mouth with one long stroke, your senses assaulted by the smell of our sex and the taste of my cum and your cunt juices. You whimper as you lightly suckle on my cock, gently, the way you know I like it after I have cum. Lightly I feel your cheeks suck in gently, pulling the cum off of my shaft without causing me pain, and without working the extra-sensitive head of my cock.

I look down and see that finally, Ely licks at your cunt. Slowly and gently with the flat of her tongue, she laps your cunt from your asshole up to your clit. Her eyes are glistening and I can see her hips rock and her ass furrow into the bed. The slut loves the taste of your cunt and my cum together; I know this. This is not the first time she has tasted it.