A Day with Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the soft sensation of her tongue against your sensitive cunt, your eyes snap open and you fight back to suck on me harder. Your eyes look up in fear as I look down at you, hard, you know what I want. You know what is required. You control yourself and fight the desire to devour my cock, and you lightly suckle on it, feeling its hardness grow inside your mouth as your tongue laps at my cock, lightly sucking all of the juices off of it.

“You like that don’t you?” I ask gently.

Your eyes tell me yes and you whimper lightly, the feeling reverberating on my cock, making it jump again, your eyes glazed over.

“You must be a slut,” I say with a smile. “Only a slut would want to taste her Master’s cum with her cunt juices, isn’t that right slut?”

You nod your head yes, feebly as you continue to suckle on me. The desire is building again inside me. I look down and see Ely’s head bobbing as her tongue working on your cunt, licking and lapping at my cum and your juices, as you get even wetter from the new sensation of her tongue on you.

“Are you my slut?” I ask. You nod your head yes as your mouth latches onto my cock. “That’s right, you’re my slut. To use as I please.” You nod again. You love it when I talk to you like this. It reinforces your slavery.

You moan lightly and the moan and whimper moves to my cock in your mouth and I groan lightly feeling it. Ely is licking your cunt in earnest now, moaning down between your legs as she works harder to taste every last drop. She loves eating you out, the bi-sexual slut. Her whole body is moving, her ass writhing in the air as she bobs her head up and down working her tongue over your clit and between your cunt lips. I grin at this thought. It is good to own two women and have then at your feet to use as you will. I use you both as I will, as much as I want.

Driven on by Ely’s tongue going down on you, you suck me even harder, going crazy on my cock, moans and whimpers drowned out by my cock mouth fucking you. Your whole body writhes from the sexual pleasure between your legs and the need to please me. Your body writhes so you can suck on me better, completely cleaning me off, your tongue working and swirling over and over around me as you feel the head of cock against the back of your throat. You gasp and choke a little, but I do not let up, forcing more of my cock into your mouth.

Ely’ raises her head and begins to rub your clit with her fingers. I look down and see her face covered with my cum and your pussy juices, her eyes glazed over half open in her own need which has grown into a fire again. Her body writhes between your legs, with a flush all over her body; I can see her pert nipples hard as pebbles and her ass moves in the air trying desperately to find something to fuck, but finding nothing there. She whimpers in her need but knows to follow commands.

“Did I tell you to use your fingers, you slut?” I growl down to Ely. I had commanded to clean your cunt out, not touch you with her fingers.

Her eyes snap open and, startled, her head snaps to mine, instantly fearful of punishment. “No, Master,” she answers quickly.

“Then get your mouth back on her cunt,” I order her and she complies without question, her head dropping low and licking and sucking you good to make up for her misbehavior. I can see the effect this has on you, your eyes snapping open and a squeal reverberating around my cock as you desperately suck on me, your whole body tensing at the sensation. I can tell she is sucking on your clit and working her tongue over it while she sucks it into her hot mouth. You always respond like that when your clit is sucked on.

I reach down and with a fist in your dark mane, I pull your mouth onto my cock, hard, as I mouth fuck, slamming my hips forward, forcing more of my cock into your hot mouth, no matter your desires or how much you think you can take or give. I am your master and I will take what I wish. You squeal and try to scream at the onslaught but I show no mercy, frustration showing in me as my cock throbs and aches inside your mouth. I hear the slurping sounds from your mouth as you eagerly give me what I desire, eagerly complying with your Master. You are a slave and have no other choice.

“Do my balls not exist, you bitch?” I ask angrily. Frightened you shake your head no and quickly slide my cock out of your mouth and attack my balls, licking and lapping at the combination of cum and cunt juice at my balls and in the pubic hair there. Such an eager slut you are, sucking and licking at my balls. “Now stroke my cock,” I order. “If I get soft, you’ll get lashed with the whip, you bitch.”

Without needing to be told again, your dainty small hands wrap around my cock and stroke me off, while your mouth hungrily sucks at my balls, gently, for you know how I like it. Just enough pressure to make my cock jump in your hands. I can tell you enjoy this from your body writhing and your moans and whimpers which reverberate through my cock causing even greater pleasure to wash over my whole body.

“That’s a girl, suck you Master’s balls,” I egg you on, with a smile on my face and you don’t need to be told again as you hungrily lap at them, drinking my cum with your juices, driven on even more by the mouth and tongue working your clit and your cunt.

“Hands behind your back, right wrist clasped in your left hand,” I snarl down to Ely. She would pay for her disobedience though I did not know how. “Aaaaaaaaaah,” I breathe out as I fell your small, female tongue placing gentle pressure just behind my balls in front of my asshole. You know I love that. Your hand eagerly stroking my hardened cock, the head of it purple already, the aching so deep to cum again drowning out everything else within me.

You move your head away from my cock, and look at my wildly, your hand still stroking me in earnest careful not to exert too much pressure on the sensitive member, but enough to bring pleasure in the way you know I like it. “Master!” you beg. “Master! I yield! I yield! Please let your abject, worthless slave beast cum Please let her cum for you!”

Without warning, you feel the back of my hand across your face in a vicious cuffing, your head snapping to the side. Your whole body tenses. “Your eyes snap to mine in fear, your eyes watering with tears. Your body trembles, half from the sexual pleasure that does not stop, and half out of fear from the cuffing I gave you. You know better than to speak at this moment, but your hand still strokes my cock, no more pressure than before for you know you will be punished even more than before. You are a good, well trained slave girl.

“You try to manipulate me, slut?” I ask in a growl, feeling my cock jump even more as I say the words. “You gaining pleasure or cumming does nothing for me. How do you do it for me? Your purpose is to giveme pleasure.”

“Yes, Master! Yes, Master!” You nearly scream, trying with all your being to placate to, to receive the mercy you so desperately need within. You know you have displeased your Master, and that has stung you deeper than the cuffing to your face. “Please show mercy! Show Rissa mercy!”

“Beg properly,” I order. I catch a glance out of the corner of my eye and see Ely watching closely as she licks and laps at you, working your clit well, and sucking on it with her tongue teasing it in her mouth. She enjoys watching this, and I know she enjoys receiving it as well.


“Yes, Master,” you respond between whimpers and squeals of pleasure. Your whole body shaking, nearing orgasm, nearing the point of control. You grunt and moan trying to maintain control, to not leap over the edge until you receive permission. “Please, your slave girl begs you! She begs you permission to cum! She begs her own fulfillment a slave,” you pant. You growl and grunt, eyes rolling back, almost not able to control it or speak anymore. Ely is still working your cunt and your clit even more now and I think she will be punished.

“Master, I wish to yield myself to you. I humbly hope you will find pleasure within you to receive all that I have!” I breathe and you pant, speaking through gritted teeth, the only thing keeping you on this side of the edge without falling. “I beg you to let your slave beast cum! I beg you! Master, I beg of you!”

“Then do so,” I order you, but surreptitiously remove your hand from my cock, knowing that you will ball your fists and watch as you cum. I am right in this respect. As your whole body tenses and convulses, screams, moans, squeals and whimpers emanate from deep within your belly, your whole body shakes in orgasm as the yielding washes over you, every nerve, every muscle, everything effected by the orgasm. I watch in awe, a gleam in my eye as you continue to convulse through your orgasm, hands balled up into tiny fists, toes curled toward the bed, eyes closed tight, mouth half open. I only hope the neighbors don’t call the cops.

“Did I tell you to stop?” I ask Ely, impatiently when I see her head away from your cunt, watching in awe as the orgasm continues to wash over you.

She whimpers and wordlessly moves her head back to your cunt, licking and suck on your sensitive slave flesh. “Move your whole body,” I order her. “Your whole slave body must be used in your pleasures.”

Without a word, she complies, her ass high in the air, writhing and humping at nothing, her back arched and her whole body moving as she laps at you, licking up all your slave oils as you orgasm. You moan and squeal even louder now, her tongue back at your ultra sensitive flesh. Your eyes snap open to me, pleading for respite but you receive none. Your head rolls to the side and rolls back, looking at me.

“Oh my God!” You nearly scream, writhing, your whole body tensing as tongues are lapping all over you and not just your cunt. “Oh my God, Master! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, God!”

“Do not pull away!” I order you, and you still your body, not allowed to move away from the tongue, forced to endure the onslaught of sensations all over your body as Ely sucks on your clit after lapping all of your cunt juices up. “Stop!”

Ely stops and looks at me, fearfully, hearing the tone of my voice. Your whole body trembles and shakes but you go silent, looking at me, wondering why I had ordered you both to stop. A tiny whimper leaves your throat and your body shivers vigorously as an aftershock of your orgasm washes through you.

Without a word, I grab Ely by the hair and move her on the bad, throwing her on her back. She whimpers and squeals feeling my hand in her hair but does not speak; she has not been given permission to speak yet. You watch, wondering what I am going to do, a little fear in your eyes for you know the look on my face; I have been displeased. Your eyes ask if it was you who has displeased me, but I do not respond. I let you wonder; a little fear is good for a slave girl.

“Position!” I order you and you scramble off of your back and kneel automatically as quickly as you can, reflexively, without question. You kneel back on your heels and spread you things wide, showing me your glistening wet treasures, your still slick and engorged clit sticking out of your hood, your moist cunt lips, still spread and waiting, slightly reddened from Ely’s mouth, and slick, shiny thighs covered with your slave oils. Your back is arched which naturally pushes your full breasts forward for appraisement, your hardened nipples straight forward like little pebbles aching to be touched. Your chin is head high with pride, for a slave girl should be proud of her position, cherished and prized by her master, yet your eyes are lowered in deference, respect for your Master.

Without thinking you place your palms up on your things, the backs of your hands lightly resting on your thighs, a sign of supplication, readiness to accept whatever your master wishes to give you.. I raise an eyebrow and you look at me for only a fleeting second and then turn them over, facing your palms downward. I can see your face and neck redden in embarrassment for this, knowing that you will not receive anything for the time being, but your body still hungry for more. I see a tremble of need run through your body as you realize this.

I turn my attention back to your sister who lays trembling yet motionless on the bed, her eyes wide with fear, her knees in the air and spread exposing her vulnerably to me, waiting for my action. Her bottom lip trembles beautifully a sure sign of her fear. I can see her juices still running out of her cunt, her lips parted like petals, waiting, open for my use. Her thighs are covered with her juices and without even knowing it she whimpers lightly, letting me know she is highly excited, aroused by the combination of excitement, fear, vulnerability and desire. These things put together truly heighten her arousal, her need and her sensations.

Silently, watching her, I touch her lightly with only the tip of my finger, on her belly, below her navel, where the salve fires burn. She moans hungrily and closes her eyes for a second, squirming on the bed not able to control herself. You watch wonderingly at the way that she moves. I run the finger downward toward her cunt and she whimpers needfully, raising her hips in desperation for my touch. Lightly, I run the finger to her hips, first the right, and then the left, watching as her hips buck upwards. She whimpers like a little child in need, her eyes pleading with me, but I look at her hard; she has displeased me.

Wordless, I find the five-bladed soft slave whip which hangs at the foot board of the bed, a sign of my domination over you, and with a flash of show, run it lightly over her belly and then over her pelvis, lightly teasing the soft hot supple flesh there. Ely whimpers and raises her hips, wonderingly, fearfully, for it is a whip and she has felt the kiss of it, knowing full well the pain it brings, but my touches and my teasings has brought sensation to every nerve in her body and being the salve girl that she is she cannot control herself; she is a slave girl opened up to her Master.

“You have displeased me,” I inform Ely, in a soft calm, and she whimpers, knowing what it coming, her eyes pleading with mine. “Your used your fingers on your sister’s cunt without permission, you did not use your full body while bringing her pleasure, and finally you stopped working her cunt without permission; you broke position without permission.”

I bring the whip and hold it over my shoulder and hold it there, letting the anticipation build. You on your knees, whimper frightened for your sister, you wince seeing what it coming. Without warning, I bring the whip down, the five blades fanning out against her pelvis, and quickly pulling it down across her cunt and her inner thighs. It was a light lash, but the anticipation and fear makes her cry out. Her breath is held and her whole body tenses at the light touch, her head rolling back. It was only a light lash.

“One, Master!” she screams out, reflexively, counting out the lashing out of repetition and habit, a form of Pavlovian reflex. Her body writhes, her chest rising and falling, her breasts heaving from her heavy breathing, a light film of sweat covering her body.

“Is the slave girl sorry?” I ask lightly.

“Yes, Master!” Ely yells. “Ely is sorry! Ely begs mercy! Ely begs forgiveness! Ely begs forgiveness! She is sorry! TWO, MASTER!” she cries out feeling the whip across her pelvis, leaving an angry red trail in its wake, her whole body trembling, tears forming in her eyes. She knows the feel of the whip well, having felt it numerous times before, and her whole body is lit up, sensations coursing through her entire being from my teasing touches. She is a slave girl and cannot help the responses she gives or the pleasure and the pain she feels. As pleasure is heightened in the slave girl, so is pain heightened in the imbonded female. I wait a moment, letting the anticipation build once again.

Ely whimpers lightly, sobbing, feeling the whip. Without warning I bring the whip down on her, crossing her cunt this time, assuring I make contact with her hot cunt, burning now from the lashing, the angry red nub hardened and engorged enduring the whipping. She cries out “THREE MASTER! OHHHHHHH MASTER! ELY IS SORRY! ELY BEGS FORGIVENESS! ELY BEGS MERCY FROM HER MASTER! FOOOOOOOOUR, MASTER! PLEASE SHOW ELY MERCY! PLEASE! MERCY, MASTER! FIVE!”

I look down and see my handy work, the slave girl’s flesh red and welted from the whip, the five blades having fanned out and distributed the whipping all over her pelvis and sex. Her lips were engorged and wet and red from the whipping, her angry red clit exposed from its hood. Her thighs were red and raised. It had been a good whipping. Her body writhed, waiting for the next whipping, waiting for the next lashing, wondering when it come, where will it come, wondering and waiting, fearful and exciting.

Tears ran down her cheek and she sobbed, moaned and whimpered on the bed. Without even knowing she had done so, she hand turned her palms upward toward the ceiling in an act of supplication, accepting whatever Master gives her. It was the act of a slave; the act of a natural slave. Her eyes were wild and fearful, wet, looking at me, pleading, waiting, fearful. You tremble on the bed, set in stone, in nadu, afraid to move. Your own eyes are wet, fearful for your sister, biting your lip, wondering if you will be next; two imbonded sisters of the chain.

“Thank me for your whipping,” I order Ely, quietly.

“Thank you Master! Thank you for your discipline! Ely knows she needs it. She only desires to please you Master. Please show mercy on Master! Let her try to please you-“ her words are cut short by the whip which is thrust in her face.

“Kiss and lick the whip,” I order her and she bends her head forward licking and sucking the whip, lingeringly, making love with her mouth to the symbol of my domination over her. You watch wonderingly, squirming a little at watching the sensual nature of your sister.

I grin at the both of you knowing the day will be full of pleasure.