All Comments on 'A Deal With The Devil'

by MrHookman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crap.

This is shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The story was rushed and lacked build up and any sense of realism. The involvment of Mark didn't make it any better...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Letter to the editor

If the story had had a great plot or great execution, I could overlook the editing, or lack of same. Please read just the last five paragraphs with a pad by your side. I counted mistake after mistake: 'I came too' (came to); 'the two women and Mark both' (three objects aren't 'both'); plus the excessive use of 'and' etc. etc. It takes not one but five or six re-reads to hone a story worthy of this or any good website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

you might want to start over and leave out the noncon and maybe one of the males. you can have only one alpha.

mschack63mschack63almost 12 years ago
A first draft?

Never ever publish your first draft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Uhm chill?

Give the guy a break it's his first posted story no need to be an ass hole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Title not appropriate

I enjoyed the story, but so far the title isn't really working with the story. You didn't explore what happened or where the power actually came from and there certainly was no bargaining involved. If the title was meant metaphorically then it missed its target. My main suggestion is to revise and expand this story or add some chapters that are a little better thought out as you also left the reader hanging with some serious action about to begin.

SilmarillionSilmarillionalmost 12 years ago
Good start

Now finish it.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

A strange story. Not sure where it is going. I like mutually consensual incest stories. No positional powerplay. No implied nor actual emotional abandonment. Finally, no implied or actual physical abuse to force one to participate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous