A Deep Dark Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Yeah."

I said, "Are you wet?"

She said surprised, "Yeah."

I said, "I'm just making sure because I'm not touching you down there." I started to slide my Clarinet inside of Mallory. I didn't know how it felt so I just followed what Abigail does. I went in a little bit and took it back out and got deeper until I was able to put my Clarinet in as far as it would go inside her. She started moaning every time I would put it back in. I started to move my Clarinet in and out of her a little faster. I could tell she was really enjoying this. Suddenly she started cumming all over my Clarinet and then I got slower until I stopped and left my Clarinet inside her. I said, "Feel good?"

She said, "That felt so amazing." Mallory was twitching while I was holding my Clarinet inside her. I took it out of her and her cum was all over my Clarinet. I started to clean it off and Mallory said, "I can't believe how good that feels."

I said, "I'm sure."

She said, "I'm serious, that gives me the best orgasm."

I said, "Yeah."

She said, "I think I was shaking after all that."

I said, "You were at times."

She said, "See, normally that doesn't happen."

I said surprised, "Ok."

She asked, "Is that how you feel when you do it?"

I said, "Umm, yeah."

She said, "Do you and Abigail really have sex and if so, does it feel that good?"

I said, "You sure do like to ask a lot of personal questions."

She said, "You're probably just saying that because you and Abigail has never done it, but I don't know, if what you do feels that good, then I would understand."

I said, "Abigail and I do have sex, ok? It does feel really good, but it feels different than when we do it with our instruments."

She said, "How is it different?"

I said, "I don't know, you tell me."

She said, "Well I don't either, but when I had sex, it didn't feel that good."

I said, "What did you expect when you didn't even love that person?"

She said, "I don't believe that has anything to do with it."

I said, "Mallory, it does have something to do with it, if you don't love that person, it's not going to feel as good as when you do love the person."

She said, "What makes you a relationship expert?"

I said, "I'm not claiming to be an expert, but I do know for a fact that it's true."

She said, "I don't see how."

I said, "Well, let's take for example what we just did. At first you were all grossed out. If you would have done it then, it wouldn't feel good."

She said, "I wouldn't have done it then."

I said, "Ok, well if someone would have forced you, it wouldn't have felt good."

She said, "I guess that makes sense."

I said, "Right, but you became interested in the whole thing, so now it feels really good because of the fact that you like my fetish."

She said, "Ok, well, I'll admit that you could be right on this one."

I said, "I am right."

Mallory then asked me, "So you do love Abigail?" I was surprised she had asked me this question.

I asked, "What do you think?"

She said, "I don't know; how much do ya'll have sex?"

I said, "Wow, we have had sex plenty of times." Really it was only twice.

She asked, "So how come ya'll still use your instruments?"

I said, "I really don't know why you're asking me this when you already know the answer."

She said, "So it feels that good when you have sex with Abigail?"

I said, "Yes Mallory, but it's a different type of feeling."

She said, "How different, like how does it feel with your Clarinet?"

I said, "It's hard to explain, but since my penis does not go all the way in my Clarinet, it's going to feel different than when I have sex with Abigail."

She said, "Ok, well, what about girls?"

I said, "I don't know, I'm not a girl, it's something you will just have to figure out on your own."

She said, "Well I figured you would know since Abigail does it."

I said, "We just like to do it, but the only thing I can tell you is that she says its touches different places."

She said, "Well, ok then."

Mallory didn't ask me any questions after that. She still seems so confused about it, but I tried to explain it the best I can. When I told Abigail about everything, all she said was, "Oh. Ok." I was still expecting a different response, but if she accepts Mallory watching me and she insisted that I help Mallory use my Clarinet, then I guess I shouldn't expect a different response when I tell her things like that.

12