Holistic Therapy

Story Info
Alice liked to be the boss. Her doctor had other ideas.
2.9k words
4.41
10.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice was not used to being kept waiting. She was a busy woman, for Christ's sake!

She looked over to the young receptionist who instantly turned bright red and tried to look busy. Alice had already given the poor girl a hard time... twice. Not that she was in a position to do anything about it, of course.

Alice looked at her watch again. A whole minute had passed since the last time. Didn't they realise she had a company to run?! Her foot began to twitch. Not a good sign, as anyone who worked for her was only too aware.

It didn't help that, as far as Alice was concerned, this whole thing was a total waste of time. She was 35 and kept fit with regular visits to the gym. She had never had a day off sick in her life. What did she need a medical for? But the board had insisted. All senior management. No exceptions.

The receptionist's phone rang.

Another glance at the watch. Another minute had passed. Fuck them! They're a bunch of idiots anyway. Alice stood and headed for the door.

The receptionist put down the phone. 'Doctor Williams will see you now.'

Every gram of her innate arrogance demanded her to continue her departure without so much as an acknowledgment to the receptionist. Hence the inordinate pause as Alice froze with her hand on the handle and the receptionist dare not breathe, before Alice turned, strode across to the other side of the reception, and launched herself through the door into Williams' consulting room.

'Alice!' welcomed a somewhat startled Dr Williams. 'Do take a seat.'

'Ms Rawlinson, if you please.' She sat on the chair at the side of his desk. The foot still twitched.

'Ms Rawlinson. Of course,' corrected a suitably admonished Williams, although he held her stare unflinchingly.

How dare he?! No one held her stare. No one! Having been kept waiting for this charade to begin, Alice was in no mood to be challenged. A familiar burst of adrenaline shot through her body as her hackles rose. She wasted no time in making it clear to Williams that she did not have the time for this stupidity. She was perfectly healthy, and she had a business to run. She was here under duress. He should keep the examination to the essentials only, and conduct even those with the utmost efficiency.

Williams allowed Alice to complete her diatribe. At which point he carefully placed his Mont Blanc pen on his pad, leant back in his chair, and looked at her patiently. The audacity! Didn't he know who she was? She wasn't just some junior manager; she was the CEO for fuck's sake!

The good doctor was well aware of who she was, but was not easily cowed. Williams gave a speech of his own, explaining that he also had a job to do which, this particular afternoon, required him to give her a thorough medical examination on the instructions of her board. It would take as long as was required.

Her foot stopped twitching, her face flushed, and Alice became conscious of a warm tingling between her legs. She ignored it and, in a further attempt to take control, began to tell Williams what she thought he required. He quickly interrupted and assured her that he knew what he needed to ask. And so began the medical, with a raft of questions about her lifestyle and diet and family history and... and... and.

In her life Alice always took control. In business meetings she made sure that she led them, regardless of who's the meeting was. That way she influenced the discussion and got what she wanted. In the office she was the boss, and no one questioned her decisions. It would be the same in her private life, if she had one. Occasionally, when away on business, she would role play subservient with some unsuspecting one night fuck she'd pick up in the hotel bar, but in reality even then she directed the whole thing. But here, with each personal question Williams asked, the balance of power shifted further in his favour. There was nothing she could do to wrest it back. This was not a circumstance Alice relished. Eventually it proved too much.

Alice stood and picked up her bag. 'You must have enough now, doctor. I have to be going.'

'Sit down.' Williams didn't even look up from his notes. Alice froze, stunned by the man's presumptuousness. 'I said, sit down. I haven't finished yet.'

'Doctor Williams,' began Alice with as much authority in her voice as she could muster.

'Sit!' barked Williams.

Alice sat. Her knickers were damp.

Absurd! She put it down to the fact that she hadn't enjoyed any cock for nearly a month. God, she'd probably feel the same with the office junior right now. Now, there was a thought.

A few more questions and the interrogation was over. But if Alice thought her position was about to improve, she was mistaken.

'Take off your clothes, please,' said Williams as he moved over to the scales.

'Is that really necessary?' queried Alice.

Williams remained silent, adjusting the scales. Alice kicked off her shoes and removed her trousers and blouse.

'Everything.'

Such was the authority in Williams' voice that Alice unclipped her bra and slipped off her knickers without further question. For the first time in her life Alice found herself stark naked in the presence of, and at the instruction of, a fully clothed man. A warm tingling began again between her legs. This time she chose not to ignore it.

She tried to remind herself this was a medical, that the doctor was just doing his job. But this vulnerability was a new sensation for her... and she liked it. For the first time she looked at Williams properly... and she liked that too. Similar age to her. Nice arse. Good body. Obviously works out.

With the utmost professionalism, Williams recorded her weight. When it came to her height, as she stood against the wall, she stood tall, thrusting out her full, shapely breasts. But still nothing. Not one casual brush of the hand. Not even a glance at her naked body. Never mind. It was only a thought.

'Stand over there, please,' Williams said, pointing to the centre of the room as he returned to his desk and made some notes.

'Can I put my clothes back on?' Alice asked.

'No.'

After what seemed like an eternity, Williams swung round in his chair, steepled his fingers under his chin, and cast his eyes up and down Alice's still naked body. She felt his gaze over her every curve. The tingling spread from between her legs through the rest of her.

'When did you last have sex, Ms Rawlinson?' He broke the silence.

'I beg your pardon?' Alice was somewhat aghast.

'I asked when you last had sex.'

Alice hesitated. 'About a month ago.'

'Is that normal for you?'

'Not at all. It's just been a busy of late. What with...'

'So how often do you normally have sex?' interrupted Williams.

'I don't know. Once or twice a week, I guess.'

'And do you prefer to fuck or be fucked.'

Alice struggled to decide whether such questions were ethical, but her pussy liked it. She could feel herself getting wetter. 'I like to be in control.'

Williams explained himself. 'You see, Ms Rawlinson, your board feel that you are somewhat over authoritative and have asked me to investigate this further. I was just wondering whether it was linked to sexual frustration, but, based on your answers, I'd say not.'

'My board are prats,' retorted Alice.

'That's as may be, but I am obliged to report back to them on their concerns.'

'You're going to report back to them on my sex life?!'

'No. I don't think that will be necessary. I think it is just a matter of you being an overbearing control freak.'

'What?! How dare you say...'

Again, Williams didn't allow Alice to finish her objection. 'But what I can do is try to address how that manifests itself in your behaviour.' At this, Williams stood and began to circle Alice. She felt his eyes exploring every inch of her body as her did so. Her heart raced.

'Are you cold,' he asked.

'No,' she replied.

'It's just that your nipples are erect.' At that he took each nipple with a thumb and forefinger, and rolled them around. Alice gasped. 'Beautiful,' he added.

Alice wasn't sure if she was hearing him correctly. 'Sorry?'

'I said your nipples are beautiful. Solid, unyielding.' At that he released them, supported the weight of her left breast in his hand, and placed a soft kiss on the nipple. He ran his tongue around it, and he kissed it once again.

Williams stepped away. Alice wanted more.

He moved behind her. She felt his hands cup her buttocks. 'Now, I could recommend that the board send you on an interpersonal skills course.'

'Go to hell,' exploded Alice. She felt the full force of Williams' hand as he slapped her arse. She yelped.

'What did you say?'

'I said, go to hell.'

A second, more forceful slap landed on her other cheek. She cried out with pain and felt a heavy throbbing in her pussy. God, she needed cock! Instead she felt soothing kisses calming her stinging buttocks. No hands. Just the light touch of his lips with each kiss.

'There is an alternative, of course,' he said between kisses. 'But I'm not sure you could see it through.' She felt him run his tongue over one buttock.

'Try me.'

'You said you liked to be in control.' He ran his tongue over her other cheek.

'Yes.'

'I think it's a fear that leads you to that.'

Alice closed her eyes and wallowed in the tender attentions being given to her still smarting bottom. The contrast was thrilling.

'You need to try ceding control to someone else. Immersion therapy, if you like. I suggest you try it in your personal life before business, for obvious reasons. And, seeing time seems to be short for you, I recommend a jump in the deep end. Specifically, your sex life.'

Alice screamed as Williams sunk his teeth into her arse, and she nearly came.

'Do you think you could do that?'

'I could try.'

Williams moved round in front of Alice. He was totally naked. Her eyes fell immediately onto his cock, large and proud before her, and then on to the leather collar and leash he held in his hand.

'On your knees,' he ordered.

Alice fought her habitual objection and knelt. Her breathing deepened.

Williams took his cock in his hand and rubbed the tip against her lips. Alice opened her mouth and felt his length slip to the back of her throat. Satisfyingly broad as he was long, he filled her mouth, and she sucked on him greedily as he secured the collar around her neck. She held his balls in one hand, firm and full, and fondled them. She began to move on and off of him, slowly, teasingly, running her tongue around his tip each time before going back onto him and slipping her forefinger on behind his balls to tickle his perineum as she did so. He moaned with pleasure. Then, quite without warning, he grabbed her head with both hands and, holding her firm, he furiously thrust his erection in and out of her mouth, his balls slapping on her chin, his bell end reaching deep into her throat causing her to gag a little each time, until, equally suddenly, he pulled right out of her and pushed her to the floor.

'Bastard!' she cried.

Williams grabbed the leash and pulled Alice up onto her feet. He held the leash high, forcing Alice onto tiptoes. His face was right up against hers. He kissed her softly. His naked body brushed lightly against hers. She could feel his chest against her breasts and the tip of his cock, still damp from her mouth, against her stomach. Then she felt his hand slip between her legs. She parted them as far as she was able given her position, and his finger slipped inside her. She was sodden.

'Do you want me to fuck you?'

'Yes.'

'Yes, what?'

'Yes, please.'

'Better.'

Williams led Alice to his desk and pushed her over it. Once again she parted her legs. This time she felt Williams tease her arsehole briefly with his cock, before slipping down and into her hungry pussy. Despite his size, he penetrated her easily, filling her as satisfyingly as he had her mouth. With one hand holding her back onto him by her hip and the other reaching round to finger her clit, Williams began to plunge himself in and out of her. She could feel his inches as they moved from her entrance to her depths and back again. Alice gripped him hard inside her. She could feel her pussy throbbing and tension coiling within her. Williams built up the speed of his fucking, and with it the force of each thrust. She felt as though he was going to split her apart. His balls slapped against her thighs. His finger worked her aroused clit with increasing pressure. She could feel her body start to convulse and her grip on his shaft tighten even more as the pulsating of her pussy built, and he too must have sensed her imminent climax.

'Do you want to come,' he asked without pausing his motions.

'Yes,' she cried as best she was able.

'Yes, what?'

'Yes, please.'

'Denied.'

'What?!'

Once again Williams slapped Alice's naked arse. She screamed out.

'Do you understand?' asked Williams.

'Yes.'

'Yes, what?'

'Yes, sir.'

Despite his denial, Williams continued to fuck her mercilessly. She could feel her pussy spasm as her ecstasy increased. She fought it with all her will power, but it was growing undeniable. She thought she was not going to be able to hold back when, suddenly, Williams exploded into her, flooding her vagina with spunk. He grabbed both her hips and pounded out his final thrusts. She gripped him tightly inside her, milking him of every ounce of come he had. It was nearly enough to tip her over the top, but he pulled out of her before she too could come.

Alice lay, exhausted, spread over his desk. He tugged the leash. She stood, her hair falling matted over her face.

'Lick me clean,' he demanded.

Alice went to her knees and licked her juices off of his shaft, sucking out the final drops of come.

Task complete, Williams was once again leading Alice by her leash. This time to his examination table behind a curtain. Following his instructions, she lay on her back upon it. He took her wrists and raised her arms above her head, stretching her up breasts, topped with her engorged nipples, and secured her wrists into two leather straps on the wall at the end of the table.

Standing beside her, Williams looked deep into her eyes before placing his lips upon hers and kissing her with a sensuous passion. The kiss lasted eternity as his hands softly caressed her breast and his thumb ran around her nipple, before moving on down over her stomach and her mound. The tip of his finger touched lightly on her clit. He stroked it, barely discernibly, as he moved down to kiss her succulent breasts.

Alice groaned with pleasure.

'Close your eyes,' he said, 'and open your legs'.

Alice raised her knees and spread her legs, to reveal her dripping pussy between them. She closed her eyes and lost herself in what was to follow.

Warm breath on her pussy. Tender fingers parting her lips. One gentle kiss delivered onto her moist flesh within. Her lips were parted further, and she luxuriated in the sensation of tongue being run up the left lip, on over her clit, and down along the right lip. Once, twice, three times. And, after a fourth, of it moving slowly, dead centre, along the length of her slit. She lost herself further to the sensation of her clit being suckled and flicked. She ached to feel tongue dipping inside of her, and she didn't have to wait long. Sedate laps, each pressing deeper than the last, until finally penetrating her pussy, in and out, eventually to be replaced by searching fingers, first one, then a second, stroking inside of her as her clit was once again suckled. She gripped the fingers within her and lifted her hips as high as she could manage to improve the angle of their penetration. The tension was building within her once again. She could feel the pulsing of her pussy and the tingling spreading on through her body. She tried to deny herself a while longer to heighten the climax when it finally came, but the ecstasy became to much as a third finger slipped into her arse, and Alice screamed out in heavenly orgasm like never before.

Alice lay on the table, wrists still bound, breasts still high, legs spread, breathless and satisfied. She opened her eyes to see the cute receptionist lift her head from between her thighs, a smile on her face and her mouth glistening with Alice's juices and Williams' earlier deposited spunk.

'Doctor Williams apologises,' explained the receptionist. 'He had to leave for an important meeting. He left instructions for you to return at the same time next week.'

'I'm not sure that...' started Alice before the receptionist interrupted her.

'It was an instruction, Ms Rawlinson,' she clarified as she reached for the electric prod and dildo.

Accepting her medicine, Alice closed her eyes again as the receptionist's head disappeared once more between her legs to administer a final session of therapy.